The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim looked at him and then at the guards, "Keep your eyes open. This bot could be a distraction."

The soldiers formed a circle around Tim and Tabitha, facing away from them.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I don't want to be a distraction, and I simply want to help you. I enjoy helping individuals."

Tim, looking down, asked, "Do you have a name?"

The bot turned his scanner toward Tim. "Sir, I'm not sure I have a name."

"Well, I would like to know the name of the bot which gives himself up to care for the people at this space station."

"I don't have one."

Tim knelt and asked, "If you don't have a name, what are you called?"

"I'm not called. No one wants a dirty old robot."

"Then what are you doing here?" Tim began looking around to see if someone was watching.

"I'm just wandering around, hoping someone would need help or someone to talk to. Even if I have to say so myself, I'm a great conversationalist.

"Tim, do you think we could use him?" Tabitha's face now had that puppy look, with her eyes looking down and her lower lip pushed out.

"No, I don't like the looks of this." He stood and again looked around. He was thinking. 'This feels like a trap.' He motioned for the soldiers to head back.

The no-named bot watched as they moved away. They had talked to him, so they must be kind. He decided to follow them. He processed the way they were going, having wandered the entire space station all these years, and knew there was nothing there except an old warehouse room.

Tim and the soldiers stop before the new MTS, and Tim kisses Tabitha and tells her to be careful.

The no-named bot saw where this was going and stopped before the entrance, looked up, and scanned the new sign. Adding it to his database, he calculated there would be security. He checked the edge and found it was in the doorway panels above his antenna. He entered the room without anyone noticing him. He watched as the lady walked into that new box, and her mate walked right behind her. The other females looked around and stepped into the box one at a time.

The no-name bot wondered where that new doorway led to. He moved to the side of the last female and entered at the same time. The guard at the control panel assumed that the bot was with Tim and didn't question it.

*****

Risfi asked Sarha if she could look around the ship. Sarha replied, "Let me have someone show you around. Why don't you go to the Office's Lounge."

Risfi headed to the lounge. She thought as she walked, 'Why is everyone so anxious about what they call sex? To us, it's just an everyday thing.'

Sarha contacted Syloar, and she agreed to meet this new female and show her around.

Syloar and her sister Sangar were sitting in the Officer's lounge. Sangar asked, "How are we to know this girl?"

"Sarha said I would recognize her."

They were sitting in a way that they saw anyone coming into the lounge. They raised their eyes as they heard the signal as the door opened. There in the doorway stood a blue female dressed in military gear.

Syloar said, "I think our guess has just walked into the lounge." She stood and waved her hand for Risfi to come to them.

Risfi wondered if she would recognize the individual she was to meet. She looked around and saw a girl standing and waving to her. As she approached, and asked, "Are you the one Sarha said I was to meet?"

"Yes, my name is Syloar, and this is my sister Sangar." Syloar pointed to a chair and said, "Would you like a drink?"

"Yes, do you have Ale?"

Syloar called Millie over and asked if she knew of a drink called Ale?"

Millie looked at Risfi and said, "We have three. A lite, medium, and heavy, which do you want?"

Risfi replied, "A medium. Please."

Millie left and returned quickly with a mug of Ale. "Will there be anything else, ladies?"

Risfi lifted the mug and tasted the Ale. "No, this tastes great, thank you."

Sangar asked, "What would you be interested in seeing? We can show you Decks 4 and 5. Deck 4 that's the military barracks and the training facility, and Deck 5 is our entertainment Deck."

"Desk 4, is there any training for using hands as weapons?"

"I believe Shanae has a place she calls the pit. That is where several soldiers get in, and the last one standing is the winner. Is that what you are asking about?" Asked Syloar.

"Yes, if possible, I would like to see and participate."

"Well, we can see when Shanae has the next Pit fight. But you understand she may make you fight someone to see how you handle yourself."

*******

Tim walked onto the bridge and checked with the pilot. Then walked on into his office. "Sarha, could you have Doctor Dell come to my office?"

"She's on her way, will there be anything else?"

"Yes, I wonder if you could be here and help me understand what I'm going to be talking about."

"Tim, if you want me to be here, I will."

A few minutes later, "Tim, you wanted to see me?" Doctor Dell walked into his office.

"Yes, Earlier, you said that we could still make clones. What were you talking about?"

Doctor Dell looked at Sarha, "Is the Lab's still operating?"

"Yes, but it will take about a week to get them fully operatable." Sarha looked at Dell and then Tim.

Tim returned Sarha's look and said, "If everything was up and running. How long would it take to make a clone?"

"Tim, that depends on what you want. A simple soldier can be done in two days, and a clone like Nancy and me, ten to fifteen days."

"What? I was thinking of a clone bodyguard for Tabitha and Tammy."

"Would you want the clone to be their species, or something like us?"

"No, more like Shanae. If they could have the same basic skills, it would help."

Doctor Dell looked to Sarha and asked, "Could we do something like that?"

"I believe we could. Tim, do you wish me to have the labs set up?"

"Yes, and I would like to see them," Tim said as he got up and went to the door.

12