The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 52

Story Info
Tim saw a clone machine.
2k words
4.55
1.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 73 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 52

Tim awoke with all six women in bed. He looked to his left and saw that Miss C's head wasn't there and he felt her doing the morning breakfast thing. Tim lay back and enjoyed it.

Deniece rolled over felt the bed bouncing a little and said, "Good morning, my husband. Is someone having breakfast?"

"Yes, Miss C." He reached over and kissed her.

Deniece rose and sat next to Tim's side and pushed a breast into his mouth to suck.

The moment Tim forged a tight grip on her nipple and part of her breast, he started sucking.

Deniece sighed and shivered, "Oh, Tim, you have no idea how good that feels. I'll let the others do breakfast and meet you in the shower after you return."

Tim felt Miss C squeeze his balls and his cum started to flow. She pulled back until only the head was in her mouth, sealing her lips around his cock's head. His balls suddenly tightened, then exploded into Miss C's mouth. He vaguely heard Miss C give a brief choking cough, then she started sucking with a new intensity. His cock jerked several more times as she seemed to want to suck the life out of it as she jerked it.

Miss C moved up beside Tim and lay there for a moment, watching Tim suck on Deniece's breast. Tim allowed Deniece's breast to pop from his mouth and lay there with both women in his arms. After a few minutes of cuddling, Tim said, "I have to get up." He kissed both and after going to the foot of the bed and using the bathroom, he dressed and headed to the fitness room.

******

While entering the fitness room, he noticed the women were naked as they worked on the machines. After he had taken a moment to appreciate the scenery, he walked over to the exercise machine, sat down, and began his workout.

Ralim saw Tim enter and walked up to him. She asked, "You did say you were okay with exercising naked, didn't you?" She stood there with her hands on her hips. By doing this, she thought, 'He would have a better opportunity to look me over. At one time we were all his mates. He could have had all seven of us. But being the gentleman that he is. He lets each have our own destiny.

Tim saw Ralim standing there with her legs spread and showing her pussy. "Yes, I said naked exercise is acceptable."

One of the other feline females came over and told Ralim they were beginning their run. Together they turned and departed.

Tim moved on to the other exercises and then proceeded to meet with the commander and her running group.

The commander asked, "How was the fitness center this morning?"

"It was as usual."

"You mean they were dressed?" she smiled as she said that.

"No, Ralim and her friends were working out naked."

"Well, this ship has a nude beach and now a nude fitness center."

Tim looked at her and smiled.

"Tim, most men would love to be around so many naked women. What's your problem?"

"My problem is exactly what most men's problem would be."

The commander looked over at Tim and noticed a large bulge in his sweatpants. She thought to herself, 'I'll have to see that package on the nude beach. So, I can see what the felines have.'

The run wraps up and Tim heads to his quarters for a shower and breakfast.

******

The Kitchen:

Miss C, Tabatha, and Tammy left the bedroom and made their way to the kitchen, leaving Deniece to wait for Tim.

Getting breakfast was easy, Deniece had already planned it out, and all the three of them needed to do was follow her instructions.

Walking into his quarters saw Risfi and Shanae sitting on the couch. "Good morning, ladies."

Both returned his greetings and asked if he needed them.

"No, I'm going to check the kitchen, the kids, and a shower. I'll see you at the breakfast table.

Tim walked past the kid's room and saw that both were dressed and went to his room. Stripped naked and moved into the shower, where Deniece awaited him.

After half an hour, they walked into the kitchen and saw everyone was at the table waiting for them.

"Mommy, what took you so long?" Wendy asked as she was drinking her juice.

"Mommy had to wash your Daddy's .... Back." She turned to look at Tim and grinned.

They sat and ate and talked about what everyone was going to do today.

******

Shanae and Risfi approached the training room doorway and it automatically opened. As they walked through, the class came to attention. Shanae moved to the head of the class and introduced Risfi. She then picked the first ten students for the pit.

Risfi settled into the seats to see what this style of combat fighting was like. The first thing she noticed was that most of the individuals picked someone to fight with. Then the two of them would start eliminating single combatants.

Then when it was down to the two of them, the real fight began. After watching the second pit fight, she knew who would win and how. She rose from her seat and asked if she could be included in the next fight. "If I could ask for the four combatants from the last two fights to be in the pit?" She asked standing next to Shanae.

Shanae looked at her and asked, "Why?"

"Because they are a team at first and then a fighter. I believe they need to be shown that is not the best way of fighting."

Shanae turned to the winners and asked, "Would you like to return to the pit for a special fight?"

The four women looked at each other and nodded their heads. Then reentered the pit.

Shanae told the fighters that Risfi was to receive no special treatment. That she was the same as they were, a fighter. Then she said, "Let the fight begin!"

Risfi noticed that the four individuals did team up again and both teams started after the singular fighters. Risfi picked one of the teams and walked up behind them. The way these teams fought; they had no idea what was going on around them.

She tapped the closest one on the shoulder. With a surprised look, the fighter turned her head. Risfi gave her a right elbow to the head, knocking her out. Her partner was stunned by not having her there. At that moment, it took her to figure out what was happening. Her opponent took the opportunity to hit her in the solar plex, and she doubled over and fell to the floor.

The adversary smiled at Risfi and turned towards someone else. Risfi turned to the other team of fighters and again they had no idea that someone was around them. This time she would use a tornado kick.

She tapped the closest one again and stepped back a few feet. She was enjoying these games. She now planted her left foot and hopped into the air, turned clockwise, switched to her right foot, and straightened her left leg, kicking her opponent in the head, and landing on her right foot. The fighter fell to the floor.

This partner didn't stop to think, she kept on fighting, and she turned to fight Risfi. Risfi and the soldier began to circle each other, each waiting to see who made the first move.

Risfi noticed that her style had changed from the way she had fought in the pit before.

Risfi staggered back after she slammed her fist into her now opponent's shoulder, to see how she reacted.

The soldier swung a roundhouse punch. Risfi bent backward and felt her opponent's knuckles swish past her nose.

Risfi turned at the sound of running feet. The soldier ran into her as she stood.

Risfi wrapped her arms around her opponent's body and fell backward, taking her opponent and flipping her over her body.

The soldier landed on her back and quickly recovered and was on her feet, coming to the on-guard position. She stood in a right-handed stand, with her left foot leading.

Risfi looked and took notice and knew her next step. She did a roundhouse sweep of the left leg.

The soldier leaps into the air, allowing Risfi's leg to pass. Landing back on her right foot.

Risfi rose quickly and placed a straight right arm into the soldier's forehead with her palm. If this was a real fight, the heel of her hand would have hit the bridge of the nose and killed her.

The soldier realized that she would be dead now, dropped her arms to her side, and bent at the waist.

Risfi saw this and did the same.

Shanae walked up to the two fighters and thanked them for a good fight. She then introduced the two and allowed the class to talk to Risfi.

********

Tim asked Doctor Dell if she could show him the cloning labs.

Doctor Dell asked Sarha if Deck 8 was open. That she and Tim were on their way. Take the lift to Deck 8 and exit to the left. They entered a well-lit hallway; the moveable walkways were missing.

"Doctor, how far are the labs from here?" Tim asked as he looked at the walls and saw that there were no doors.

"Tim this is a secured area. Only certain people are allowed here. This is the only hallway to the four cloning areas. We are almost there."

"You said only certain people were allowed to be here. Who are those individuals?"

"I'm sorry, I forgot the time I was in! There were only a few doctors that were allowed down here. That way there were no mistakes."

"What do you mean by no mistakes?"

"The captain was worried that the wrong person might make a clone and take control of the ship."

"So, someone could make a bad clone?"

"No, there is no such thing as a bad clone. The person creating the clone can program the clone to obey that person's commands and do as he says."

"Who tells the clones what they can or cannot do?"

"Tim, you are the Captain, and Sarha has given you the authority to do that, and you are the only one."

Tim looked at her, and said, "But, you are the Doctor and the only one who knows the clones down here."

"Yes, but Deniece has been down here to see me. That's because she wanted the truth about your boarding this ship and what happened."

"But, why Deniece? Why not Tabitha or Tammy?"

"Sarha knows that those two are guests here and will leave eventually. Where Deniece cares for you, like a wife or mate, she will not leave."

Tim stood there stunned. He never thought Deniece felt that way about him.

"Tim, you mentioned bodyguards for Tabitha and Tammy."

"Yes, I wanted to see if we could get a clone bodyguard for each, even after they left the ship for good."

"Well, I hope you will not be mad, but I started a clone for you to check out. Since you are the only one allowed by Sarha to program them."

"Around the next corner is a window that allows us to see how the clone is doing."

Tim turned the corner and walked to the window on the left side of the hallway. Looking in saw a dark room with a tube full of a green-colored liquid and bubbles flowing up from the bottom. Within the liquid, there was a form that resembled a part of an individual.

"Is that going to be a clone?"

"Yes, If you wish, this one could be programmed to do and act the same way as Shanae."

"How will I program the clone?" Tim stood there looking carefully at what was happening inside the tube."

"Once the clone is created, you will have Shanae lay on a table in the next room beside the clone and a scanner will transfer what instructions you want. That means ability, training, and the other things you want her to do to be the proper bodyguard."