All Comments on 'The Adult Hookup Site Couple'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
elling50elling50over 8 years ago
Hot

Hot story well told.

peyskippeyskipover 8 years ago
nice story

nice story. A bit more in the way of description of the participants would be nice. I'd love to read more about these three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could you talk more about the feelings?

You describe a very sexually explicit scene, but leave out the feelings. If it's your first time doing this thing and first time doing the bi thing, you're going to be nervous and have misgivings. Was Kay interested in your body or was she following Rod's lead? Was he checking you out? I suspect you know that, but didn't put it in the text. Wordiness never hurts an erotic story--if you're describing the sex.

JustJimColoJustJimColoover 8 years agoAuthor
Someone asked me to talk about the feelings

As to the feelings when this was happening, all I can say is that everything just felt "right" and natural at the time. I guess the feeling was more of just an extension of a friendship.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Feelings?

Feelings are always in question after the fact, even when trying to recall. From experience, at the moment it actually happens - who's thinking? With friends you trust, I was willing to go with the flow for most anything. Your script was exciting as it's written. We plan a visit today with hopes and desires to know a similar 1sr-time ,response and pleasures for all ... with a new acquaintance, . My concern is his size; which seems impossibly large Now, Relaxing is fine to remember, but difficult when it's happening - each first time. Thank you for today's teaser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a great way to start a weekend!

Who has more fun than people? Open, loving, sexual people.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY HOT EROTIC STORY

I truly got turned on reading this story.. very enjoyable ..didn't want it to end... 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...