All Comments on 'The Affair'

by ch254876

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

Hey great couple.....lets go cheat on our spouses for awhile. They are just home taking care of home and family, we should be able to screw around on them just fine....nice storyline-NOT!

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Hey

Hey, why put any effort in spicing up your sex life at home with your spouse when you can just go on the road and cheat....so what if your spouse is back home doing the hum drum things like taking care of the marriage, the family, the home......you get to go on the road and have an affair. Great Pair you have created here-no guilt, no remorse-just big cocks and hot sex.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago

Could the writer explain exactly why she is married? In the story, the bits I read, no mention was made of the kids except in passing, the husband was only mentioned in passing, no declarations of love for the husband and wife or the kids by either character.

Both spouses apparently are quite happy living totally seperate lives from their partners, the only connection to their family seems to be a house they share occasionally, in between having sex with thier work co-worker and in between business trips which are turning out to be sex business trips. I don't hear or read about any love or even any kind of emotions from this couple about thier familys the only emotion I thinko I can detect is lust for each other, nothing is said about their so-called loved ones, you know the ones they are married to?

If a marriage has really come to this point in time do the decent thing and end the marriage. I am sure many readers would love to hear and read how you cuckolded your husband and how your co-worker pulled the wool over his wife's eyes

(What is the female equivelent of Cuckolding, any one know?)

As for me, I would rather hear how your spouses are having sex with each other, as much as they can while you are having sex with your co-worker as much as you can, at least that would be fair, and far more erotic than this story which is just a story about two sad people doing their best to end their marriages, at least they should end their marriages. But I guess you will write chapter after chapter of how hot you think this idea is.

Well thanks for writing the story, I will admit I skimmed through most of it and probably as a result didn't get anything from it, I really couldn't care less about these people, They are to me very unlikable, and the fact this is based on a true story makes it even sadder to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hateful Story.

Never had a partner cheat on me but then I go for class. Thats what I really dislike about these two low life, lying cheaters, no class at all. Their word, marriage vows, supposed love of family mean nothing. Just a sad, sordid little tale, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Been There

I was on the road for years and met several people like you. Some were just straight out assholes that just wanted a strange piece of ass, just to do it and then brag to their buddies. Some of the women were just horny and wanted to get off on something strange, thrilling and fulfilling, no love - just sex. Either way, I am not a prude and never thought it was right. One, I don't like or have any respect for loud mouth, bragging assholes and feel sympathy for their conquests, spouses and children. Two, the wives, those that don't appear openly to be wanton sluts, need to sit with their spouses and talk about an open marriage, swinging or divorcing and just staying friends with benefits - in the event they really do care about their spouses. The guys, a car accident, harrasment suite ending their career or the wife finding real love with a revenge fuck would be fine.

Finally, I do know what it is like to be away for extended periods, miss the warmth, love and cuddling and easily recognize the opportunity that entices two married people to develop a hidden, special bond and indulge it - there would be no others! Does it make it right - NO, but this is the 3d millenium and thanks to Hollywood movies, Romance Novels, Playboy & Penthouse the ease by which two married people call fall into a relationship is not difficult to understand, even without their feeling any regret, just relief, respect and love for the encounters and always happy to be home and comfy with the family. I think the author was honest in this story and while I don't approve of infidelity, I easily understand how they are getting together. Also, well written. Sorry for the Novella, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Come on people...

It is just a story...a fantasy. I know in the prologue she said it was a true story, but really, come on. This is a site for erotic stories. A place to share fantasies. If you are so uptight that you can't take it for its entertainment value, then you probably shouldn't be on this site.

Comments are for constructive feedback for the writer so they can develop their story telling abilities. So here is my input...good plot development, the conversation pieces were a little choppy and the sex scene could have been a little more drawn out and detailed. All in all, a good piece - I give it 4 stars. Hope to read you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poizon69, you BITCH

Listen ASSHOLE, you DON'T like such stories then WHY the fuck do you read them? Oh yeah, so you can write your own story on this subject. Your stories are all shitty just like your brain.

By the way, Poizzy likes to steal other writer's story. I won't be surprized if he writes another version of this story, and pat his back. Writer, get ready to read a SHITTY version of your story from a SHITTY writer called POIZON/SHITTY69.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
To the Anon upset commentator that just tried to insult me.

Bitch? is that the best you can do? I am surprized I thought you were more educated than that? I guess I was wrong. See you on the next story comment section.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 14 years ago
A Realistic Story

Those of you who make an occasional business trip will not understand the people here. Those of you who travel all week - week in and week out will recognize these two and not condem them. The practice is not unusual and is certainly safer than picking up strangers in a bar. This type of relationship fills a need and does not, in most cases, cause any pain for the unsuspecting spouse. Stop the juvenile name calling.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 14 years ago
Invocation Of Righteous Indignation1!!1! (OMGWTFBBQ)

How dare you ask a question of clarification?! And the have the fuckin nerve to give an opinion!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!1! What the hell is this place coming to?

Cute nickname though, "Poizzy". I have yet to see any stolen works from Poizon69, some continuations or 'what if...' types (with permission from the original writer). Mostly original stuff though, pretty good too. Might as well say everybody here is stealing from JustPlainBob and Bostonfictionwriter or some such nonsense and be done with it.

And the best name for reverse cuckolding I've seen on this site would be Cuckqueen. Mostly it gets translated into some variation of 'That rotten bastard!' so your mileage may vary.

As for the actual story, not bad. We get to "see it from the other side" as it were. Good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really Sad

You two are a real piece of work. Why do you stay in your pathetic marriages? Do your spouses a big favor and let them go. Neither of you care whatsoever about your families. Next time you look in the mirror take a good long look at the selfish, self centered bitch you are.

H2Okie79H2Okie79about 14 years ago
I liked it...

a lot! Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OK for a first effort

thanks for contributing...Mancelt

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
Anon - WTF's your problem with Poison69 clarifications & opinion? Since you have all the answers, post your own story so we can evaluate your non-existant skills!

At least in Poison69 stories they are plausible and not all that cluck/wimp/fag stuff that others spew forth.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I think the author was trying just for the stroke....

....effect and didn't realize that many/most? readers of LW want a story, and are too grown up to just read Penthouse letters.It was well written and shows promise. I never cease to be amazed at how many female authors like to imagine affairs without consequence. Not like that in real life,statistically.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 14 years ago
Love true stories!

I'm sure many people can identify with the reality of this scenario. A well-written beginning to a story I'm looking forward to following as it unfolds. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not My Thing.

But I don't just read for a cheap thrill. I am very glad I don't have a wife like this, and even the people who like it wouldn't marry this slut, even as selfish as they are they know the damage they are doing to whats left of their marriages, they just don't care anymore. A little honesty would help, unless this is just a stroke story.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
This is about a sad a tale that is on this site!

Glad she's not my wife! There would be gun play involved. Ol Mikey's head would have a nice round hole in the front of it and devoid of any brains fom looking at the back of it!

Major turn off story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I wonder...

Why so many people who feel so strongly about affairs would read the story? If you don't want to read about cheating spouses, don't read a story with a title of 'The Affair'! You knew what you were getting into so to read it and then complain that you don't want to read about 'slutty' spouses doesn't make much sense...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Kara is nothing more than a whore. Men I am sure you wouldn't want a whore like this as a 'faithful" wife. I think Kara should keep her sexploits with her married man all to herself and not subject us to her sordid treachery.

BigPopsBigPopsabout 14 years ago
I've been there

and if we haven't walked a mile or two in the shoes of the writer and the lover, let's not cast aspersions. I look forward to more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story Great Outcome

You enjoy the affair. Quite understandable how it started and how hot it is :)

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
Long way to go before this amounts to much...........

Nice start......I assume this was an experience for you or her. Am interested in how it all played out, particularly for the other members of this situation....the other spouses and the kids. Or is the latter so unimportant to you that you think the story is finished. ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous