The Affair

Story Info
A husband finally gives in to temptation.
4.2k words
4.18
12.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers

B looked down at his phone as it lit up. The facial recognition activated. A single word reply from J, 'fine'. B burned with irritation, frustration, indignation, and hurt. He had messaged his wife J earlier explaining that he had been called in to work later at the hospital and wouldn't be leaving until at least 10:30 pm rather than the usual 5:00 pm. J had messaged back with what B felt was a thinly veiled attempt to criticise him, saying that he had told her this morning he was going to be home by five. This was clearly true, and he had already acknowledged this, apologising that he had been called to stay late unexpectedly, but the damage was done. Rather than argue about it he had apologised, saying he would much rather be at home with her, but the long wait for a monosyllabic response to him confirmed that J just wanted to be annoyed with him.

Despite the irritation B felt, he tried to engage again. His response to the single word reply read: "Look I'm really sorry, if it's easier I can just stay in a hotel tonight so I don't disturb you when I get home. What would you prefer?".

B stared at his phone, ignoring all the calls from the wards and the emergency department for the moment. He watched as the status of the message went to read, and then ... nothing. B breathed heavily, tried to clear his moment, returned one of the calls piling up, and then dashed off to see a patient.

When B returned to his office to complete documentation, he checked his phone eagerly, hoping to see a reply from J, hoping for an invitation home or an acknowledgement of his apology. Nothing. There was however a message in his Instagram. B looked, half knowing who it would be, Mina.

Mina and B had met when she was a nursing student on placement, and the connection was immediately strong. Plenty of hot nursing students had come through, and B rarely had much to do with them. They were paired up with nurses, had their own roles and placement objectives etc. However, with Mina it was different, and she was different. It was a very small department at that time and everyone worked closely as a team.

B was so impressed by Mina. She was a single mother, in her late thirties who had gone back to university to complete a nursing degree. She had a large family of Iranian background, and was reasonably well supported, but still she was so capable and independent. Her persona, and engagement were so different from the other late teens early twenties students that floated through, and it resonated with B.

After Mina's placement ended, her and B had kept in touch casually via Instagram, commenting on each other's posted stories and then things progressed. B had probably sent the first flirtatious message. He would often do this when he was feeling unappreciated by or furious with J. He has really only done this with Mina throughout his long relationship with J. B had been with J since they were both in their late teens, and now in their early thirties the relationship had become strained. These flirtatious messages to Mina provided B with so much. These messages were a chance to feel exciting and wanted. They gave him a sense of connection, and somewhat ashamedly he definitely knew they were a chance to have a passive attack on J.

Whilst B definitely sent the first flirtatious message, Mina was definitely the one who escalated. B had asked Mina what she was up to one evening, to which she replied that she was getting ready to go out, followed by a photo. Mina was clearly a master of using the timer on her camera. It was a picture of her in her bathroom applying mascara in front of the mirror, topless. B could still remember the rush, the shock, and the disbelief. Mina looked even more amazing than he could have imagined. This picture captured everything so perfectly. Mina was tall, maybe only an inch shorter than B. She had long thick, dark straight hair that was normally tied back at work, but in this picture was out and framed her face perfectly. She had very dark eyes, accentuated by her long fake eye lashes. Everything was bold, her full lips, her dark olive skin, and her breasts. Mina had large double D fake breasts crafted with care. Her large, silicone breast implants matched her tall beautiful body perfectly. This picture was the first time B had been able to see Mina's delicious chocolate chip nipples resting perfectly on those full olive hills. Further pictures would demonstrate the level of attention and care Mina provided to her body, already so naturally blessed. She was immaculate, without a hair from the neck down. Her long, tanned torso lead to a beautiful pussy with plump lips. Long muscular legs stood beneath a full round ass, the focus of most of Mina's efforts at the gym. B had looked hard to find porn stars that captured her look. Maybe a tall Mia Khalifa, but with dark sultry Valentina Nappi eyes. Nothing was ever convincing enough.

From that first picture they would intermittently exchange illicit messages, images, and videos. B would ride a rollercoaster of emotions; the rush of reaching out, the thrill of sending pictures, the satisfaction and arousal of receiving them, and then pangs of guilt. B would often reach out when he felt frustrated or hurt by J, but if Mina messaged first, it was often hard to resist. B had always staved off the suggestion of meeting up. At times he was worried he was using Mina, or leading her on, but it had become clear she had her own interests, her own life, and this relationship served a purpose for her as much as him.

Tonight, Mina had messaged first. She told B she had booked a hotel in the city near the hospital as she was going out with friends for dinner and wanted a fun, relaxing night. She had also sent him a photo of her in lingerie holding up the small, black dress she was wearing tonight to the side of her as she got ready in her hotel room. She had offered B to join her in the hotel after work. B had declined saying he was heading home after a long day, but if he did join, he would definitely pay for the room. Mina had asked what spirit he liked to drink, as she would order a glass to be waiting for him just in case.

As B returned back to the office and checked his phone, hoping for J, it was Mina, double checking what drink she should have ready just in case he came over. "Fuck it!" B thought. Angry at J for ignoring him, excited by the alure of Mina, and her fun-loving efforts to tempt him over he decided to give in to temptation and join her.

B thought of what drink he might want when he finished work. Normally he enjoyed spiced rum, or smooth scotch, but now he wanted something crisp and clear. "Grey Goose Vodka on ice, but I doubt I'll be able to keep my hands off you long enough to drink it -- I'm coming!" he replied to Mina. His heart pounded, all this time, nearly two years he had resisted for and now all of a sudden it was happening. Mina replied quickly, telling him the room number, code, that the drink was ordered and she would be back by 10:30 pm waiting for him.

B's mind raced for the rest of the shift. He had always been shocked that Mina, this beautiful Persian woman, was even interested in him. It wasn't that he didn't feel he could be attractive, but more that he didn't feel he was her type. He had a shaved head, a tan that paled in comparison to Mina's divine olive skin. His blue eyes, shaved head, stubble, and muscular build meant he was often compared to the porn star Johnny Sinns, but his hairy chest and more stocky build made it less so. He just felt so plain, and bland next to Mina, but all her messages and interactions dissipated those concerns. In fact, the interaction had been motivating in many ways. Taking photos of himself had encouraged B to really stay in shape, leading to much more running and swimming. Now this was happening, photos were one thing, but actually meeting up, the adrenaline pumped through B until his shift finally ended.

B exited the hospital and drove to the hotel. The whole drive was spent with a mixture of emotions swirling around inside him. Pangs of guilt were pushed aside by excitement and nerves. The display in B's car showed J had still not messaged him back. Initially part of him longed for this message, as a last-minute excuse to call everything off, play it safe and return home. As the drive continued the message never came, and the stabbing ebbs of guilt subsided, replaced by arousal as B reflected on all the filthy offers Mina had ever sent him.

B arrived at the hotel. He made his way through the grand foyer with high ceilings, marble floors, and brass trimmings towards the reception. He explained that he was staying in the room number provided by Mina and would be paying now. He swallowed the tremble in his voice, as excitement, arousal, and a small amount of fear began to fill his chest and throat. The woman behind the desk informed B that Mina had arrived back at her room earlier, and offered him a pleasant evening.

B strode briskly to the lift, refusing to check his phone at this point, his hand tensely gripping the handle of his work bag. As he entered the lift alone, he looked in the mirror and gave a small nervous laugh in disbelief at what he was about to do. He was grateful he had chosen to dress particularly well for work today. With his white Alexander McQueen shirt tucked into charcoal suit pants, with his black belt and shoes, and the small benefit of his shaved head, he did not look like he had just finished a fourteen-hour shift. As the lift reached level nine, B gave a quick scan in the mirror before eagerly heading towards the room door, with the swipe key now fixed in his grip.

B left the lift and walked towards the hotel room door, supressing a slight tremble. He scanned, and hearing the single beep and click he pressed the heavy door open and walked inside. The room was dimly lit, with only bedside lamps, the light from a bathroom with the door slightly ajar, and lights from the city flowing through the room from open doors to a balcony at the far end of the room. B placed the swipe key on a table beside the entrance and closed the door behind him. He looked up as he heard Mina's voice call a friendly and inviting "Hey!" across the room. B watched in awe as this Persian princess glided gracefully and effortlessly towards him. Mina's long dark hair draped in loose curls down over her shoulders as she moved towards B calmly and confidently with the smooth, light steps of a leopards. Her large, round breasts bounced slightly with each step, barely contained in a black, sheer, stretch lace bralette. Mina always maintained an air of glamour, and this time was no different. Her matching sheer, black lace G string made the set look like it was custom designed for her the way it fit delicately across her pubic region, with her long, tanned thighs just below, grazing together slightly with each step. Matching each bounce of her breast and graze of her thigh was the chink of ice in the glass of vodka Mina held in her hand.

"Hey gorgeous!" repeated Mina as she reached B, placed the tumbler of vodka down on a table, and kissed him. B felt an intense surge of attraction and arousal as Mina gently sucked at his upper lip. He reached his hands up under her delicious, full ass cheeks and lifted her up so she was straddling him with her legs wrapped around him as they continued to kiss. He pressed her against the wall, their lips still locked, her body still clinging to his as he felt his hard cock trying to burst out of his pants.

Mina broke the kiss, her legs still firmly wrapped around B as he had her pressed against the way. "Slow down big boy, we are going to take all night!" she said playfully biting at his lip as she eased herself off him. Mina then reached and passed the tumbler of vodka to B, who stood there in a slight daze as he watched this graceful creature.

"Drink up!" Mina instructed gently, tapping the bottom of the glass before she began slowly unbuttoning B's shirt, easing herself onto her knees in front of him as she reached the final buttons. As B sipped Mina undid his belt and unzipped his fly, tracing the outline of his hard cock as it pressed out against his underwear. She continued to trace and stroke his long cock gently, as B watched her mesmerized while sipping on his drink.

Mina then stood up and walked towards the bed. Her olive skin, dark hair, and black lingerie made a stunning contrast as she crawled across the white, Egyptian cotton sheets on the king-sized bed, and reached for something on the bed side table. "I've got a surprise for you!" she said with a cheeky grin as B stripped down to only his underwear and headed towards the bed to join her.

Mina removed her black G string, but left her bralette in place as she laid back and stretched out on the bed. She beckoned B towards her and then playfully dangled a small bag of cocaine. "Come have a taste!" she instructed as she formed a small line of the pearly white powder across her beautiful hairless pubic region just above her pussy. Mina giggled and spread her legs wide as B knelt down on the bed, placed himself between her thighs and inhaled the white powder. "While you are there ..." Mina eluded playfully, and then eased her pussy up to B's mouth.

B licked and sucked Mina's beautiful, smooth pussy. He placed his hands on the back of Mina's thighs and eased her legs further apart. Mina moaned as she gyrated her pussy gently up and down in rhythm with B's tongue. "I know what you'll want." Said Mina breathily. She rolled over onto her front, prone against the bed. B unclipped her bralette as Mina held one hand back towards him and handed him the bag of cocaine. Once B had the cocaine in his grip, Mina then gently caressed and parted her full, muscular ask cheeks and said "Have some off there!".

While Mina had her ass spread, B gently put a small amount of the cocaine into the top of her ass crack, and inhaled. He then licked off remnants of powder. Mina kept her ass spread, so B kept licking. He stroked his long, hard cock as he worked his tongue up and down Mina's ass, flicking it across her asshole. He pressed his tongue slower and firmer on her asshole each time he crossed it. Mina brought her knees underneath her body so her ass was projected into the air, while her big, round tits and face remained pressed against the bed. Her thighs spread slightly so B could reach one hand in and play with her swollen clit, while he continued to lick her delicious ass.

"You like eating my ass baby?" Mina asked, with an unfiltered moan in her voice as B continued to rub her clit. "You should smack this big ass!" she went on. "I'm so bad, I love that you here licking my ass while your wife is at home!" she said loudly, getting off a bit on her own words.

Mina crawled forward on the bed, removing her hands from her ass and positioning herself on all fours. The bralette slipped away from her body onto the bed. Her long, dark hair cascaded down her tanned arms. Her full, round breasts held perfect position. Her ass cheeks pressed against each other even as she bent over on all fours, though her crack glistened slightly from the saliva. Mina looked back at B, who had at this point removed his underwear revealing a throbbing, hard cock. "I've been so bad, punish me, slap this big, whore ass!" Mina instructed in a slight begging tone, waving her ass in the air. B obliged. He positioned behind her and gave a solid slap, firmly spanking one ass cheek.

"You love sniffing coke out of this big, whore ass? Spank me harder!" Mina called back, clearly loving each slap of her ass. Mina reached through and began stroking her pussy, as B slapped her ass harder again. B was loving this, Mina was so wild, and fun. The buzz of the cocaine and Mina's goddess body had him racing and full of energy. He was up for anything.

"Mmm ow, that was hard!" cried Mina with a mixture of pleasure and pain, still rubbing her pussy vigorously after B gave her a particularly firm spank that spanned over both ass cheeks. "Oh fuck, lick my pussy I'm going to cum!" Mina moaned, still on all fours with her ass pointing into the air, presenting her beautiful pussy. B buried his face into Mina's pussy and began lapping eagerly with his tongue flicking back and forth across her clit, while his eyes scanned over her smooth, tanned, hairless ass. B licked and licked until Mina came, exploding into a noisy orgasm, pressing her ass and pussy firmly into his face.

Mina crawled across the bed, and took a bump off cocaine off the bedside table. She turned to B, beaming with a cheeky smile as she massaged her nose gently while long, shiny, dark hair draped over her huge, olive-coloured breasts. "Come here gorgeous, I want to suck that big, married dick of yours!" Mina said in a cheeky but sultry tone.

B walked around to the side of the bed, so he was standing facing Mina, who was now sitting on the bed in front of him. "You want this?" B asked, presenting his rock-hard cock to Mina. He gently caressed Mina's face, and directed her mouth onto the head of his cock, where Mina began sucking obligingly, while her hand rhythmically stroked up and down the shaft.

"You're so bad, I've never fucked liked this." Said B to Mina, as she continued to suck on his cock, in a suddenly very submissive fashion.

"I know." Replied Mina, staring up at B while she continued to stroke his cock. "I'm so bad, I love this, I want you to fuck your wife and then come see me so I can taste her pussy on your cock." Said Mina as she stared at B while stroking his cock.

B put his thumb into Mina's mouth, and while gripping onto her beautiful face he gently pushed her back down onto the bed. Mina spread her legs wide and caressed her breasts, her chocolate nipples visible between her fingers. B eased his cock into Mina's pussy and began fucking her with slow, firm thrusts.

"Mmm stretch me out big boy, I'm your whore, not your wife, you can fuck me harder than that!" said Mina, panting as B began to fuck her harder and faster. The sex became more and more vigorous, as B joined Mina on the bed, gripping her thighs, spreading them apart as he fucked her deeper and harder.

"You want me to fuck you like a slut?" asked B, gazing down at Mina's sweaty, beautiful face and body.

"Oh yes, make me cum again with that big cock!" replied Mina, as B turned her over onto her front, ready to fuck her from behind. Mina raised her ass in the air, and reached back with both hands gripping her ass cheeks. She swayed her hips slightly from side to side as she presented her perfect asshole and pussy, ready for B.

B penetrated Mina's wet pussy and began fucking her hard from behind. He gripped Mina's arms and pulled them back slightly so Mina was now fully in his control. "Oh fuck, I would love your wife to see how good you fuck my pussy, uggh I'm going to cum!" Mina called out as B fucked her hard while pulling her arms back. B kept thrusting and thrusting, feeling the slap of Mina's full ass against his abs as she moaned and came.

B released Mina's arms and pulled back, enjoying the view of drops of sweat forming on Mina's back and running down her ass as she began to sit up. She turned to him smiling. "How do you want this whore to make you cum baby? You want to fuck my big tits, or have me ride you?" Mina asked in warm sultry tones as she caressed her breasts and edged towards B still smiling. She went on. "Oh I know, why don't I suck that big cock while you taste my yummy ass?" Mina offered as she gently pressed his chest, gesturing him to lay back.

B lay back on the bed. Mina turned her back to him before swinging one leg over his head and mounting his face. B lay on his back and watched mesmerised as Mina's pussy and ass began blocking the light as they came towards him. Mina sat upright and began gently thrusting her hips, grinding her ass and pussy across B's face while she gripped his cock. "You like that baby? I bet you do, all those messages you send telling me you want to taste this ass!" said Mina in a teasing tone as show grinded her ass against B's mouth and tongue.

bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers
12