The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As B began licking, Mina's thrusts became more targeted, pressing her asshole against his tongue. "Oh that's it B, you keep licking my ass until I taste your cum!" said Mina as she leaned forward and began sucking on his cock.

The sensations were intoxicating. Mina sucked his cock in a way B had never felt before. He felt her saliva sliding down his shaft and over his balls as her mouth expertly worked her way up and down his cock. All the while he eagerly licked her ass. He felt so much pleasure, and so dominated as he licked along her smooth ass crack, her forcing her asshole on him, while her big full cheeks pressed against his face. Every now and then Mina would slide back as she took her mouth off his cock, and run her pussy along his face, grinding sensually, before returning to sucking his cock, and burying his face in her ass.

Soon B felt the build-up and knew he was going to cum. He gripped and squeezed on Mina's ass to give her warning. "I can tell you are going to cum big boy, you better keep licking my ass!" responded Mina before returning to sucking his cock, even more energetically than before. B gripped Mina's ass cheeks, and continued tonguing her asshole as he exploded into orgasm. He felt his cum filling Mina's mouth before she gave a large swallow. Mina continued playfully sucking and licking B's cock for a short while before dismounting from his face.

It was the unclear period between late at night, and early in the morning, and both Mina and B were fatigued at this point, falling asleep next to each other almost instantly.

B woke early as the morning sun flooded through the room. He had no idea what to do next. He was a mixture of emotions, last night had been even more amazing than he could have imagined, but guilt now raged through him. He checked his phone, still nothing from J.

B looked over at Mina who had begun to stir. Her long beautiful tanned back, and perfect ass faced him. He was so conflicted, that he knew he would be relying on whatever Mina said or did next to guide him.

Mina turned, smiling lazily up at him, she gave him a playful bite on the shoulder and asked him for a glass of water. B gave a smile and obliged. He returned with the water and gave it to Mina who curled up in a friendly and somehow innocent manner as she took small sips before placing the glass on a bedside table.

Mina then lay on her front in a relaxed manner, her head turned facing B. "I know you're a busy doctor and you probably have to go soon but ..." Mina began with a sudden sense of energy and playfulness. As she continued to speak, Mina climbed onto B and straddled him. She went on "Before you go, I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

12