The Affair Ch. 06: The Pool

Story Info
Ronnie and Walter spend the day in her pool.
4.2k words
3.71
1.7k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Affair: Chapter 6 -- The Pool

Walter had to call Ronnie two days later because he needed her statistical expertise for a new project he was working on. When he finished presenting his ideas to her and getting her thoughts he said, "Thanks for your input. I was struggling with the analysis of this project. And since we haven't spoken since... well, you know when ... ah ... you have a lovely home. I really enjoyed our time together."

"Why, thank you. I'm so glad that you liked my home. Was there anything else that you enjoyed about that day?" she mocked.

"You know I enjoyed every inch of you that day. You are the most adventurous lover I have ever experienced," he retorted.

Well, that's good to know. Did you enjoy it enough to accept a repeat invitation? The weather is warm enough that I was hoping to show you the pool."

"I must get this project finished over the next few days and get it submitted. So, I'm a little tied up the rest of this week. I can be available Tuesday the following week, can you get away then?" he inquired.

"I think I can make that happen," she replied. "And I like the idea of you being tied up. Maybe I can make that happen."

Walter laughed and said, "Oh no. What have I gotten myself into now?"

Tuesday.

Walter showed up at Ronnie's house mid-morning. It was another beautiful day. Sunny with a high temperature of 84 degrees. It seemed like a perfect day to go swimming. As per her instructions he arrived with their lunch, two large sandwiches -- hoagies, subs, heroes, whatever you wanna call them -- two bottles of soda and a bag of dark roasted potato chips. He was also told not to bring a bathing suit, as they would be skinny-dipping. He rang the camera doorbell and waited for her to answer.

"Hello," She replied.

"It's me, my love."

"Wonderful. I've been eagerly awaiting your arrival." He heard the door click as she unlocked it with the app on her phone. "I'm in the back in the pool already. Come through to the kitchen and you can access the pool area via the rear door."

As Walter entered the outdoor pool area, he noticed Ronnie on a float at the edge of the far end of the inground pool. She appeared to be topless but wearing a yellow bikini bottom. The backyard area was huge, probably an acre of land. It was closed off on two sides with an eight-foot-high wooden fence, while the back area was bounded by trees. The pool was situated close to the house. It rectangular, probably the standard 16 by 32 feet, and was surrounded by aqua blue tiles. The near end of the pool had several steps that descended into the water. Off to the right side there was a patio area with a glass-topped oval table with a deep blue umbrella that provided shade and four chairs surrounding the table. There was also a brick-front barbeque grill. Off to the left side of the pool, there were three lounge chairs piled up the beach towels.

"Well, hello there," announced Walter as he surveyed the backyard. "This is a fabulous pool set-up you have. How's the water?"

"The water temperature was 81 degrees when I checked this morning," replied Ronnie. "The weather is perfect, and the water perfect. So, why are you standing there? Get naked and come join me already."

"Okay. Let me put these sandwiches and sodas in the fridge in the kitchen and then I'll get undressed and join you."

Walter went back onto the house and placed the sandwiches and sodas in the refrigerator. He then started to strip down. It felt weird getting naked in someone's kitchen, but he did it anyway. He was looking forward to some pool time. He folded his clothes and placed them neatly on one of the kitchen chairs. As he proceeded outside, he again felt strange being totally nude, this time out in the open in someone's backyard. He unconsciously dropped his hands in front of him, covering his genitals.

He noticed that Ronnie was now standing in the shallow end of the pool, her glorious 34 C breasts wet and glistening in the sunlight. Ronnie noticed his hands drop into a defensive position as he left the confines of the house and said, "What's the matter? Are you feeling self-conscious being naked outdoors? No one can see the pool because of the high fences. And the open area of the back is a fairly dense state forest. And I have never seen anyone back there." With that her hand rose up out of the water and Walter was hit in the chest with a wet, yellow piece of fabric. She had obviously removed her bikini bottom when he was in the house and she had flung it at him as he stood there hesitantly.

"What's the matter? You cannot possibly be embarrassed at being naked in front of me. Now get in here," she taunted.

Walter recovered quickly from being hit with the wet bikini bottom and jumped into the pool after her. She turned and tried to swim away but he caught up to her and spun her around so that she was facing him. She threw her arms around him and started to kiss him quite fervently. He returned his kiss, but also leaned back and they both fell underwater. They continued their enthusiastic mouth play until they both ran out of breath and needed to surface.

He laughingly said, "I have never kissed anyone underwater before. That was unexpected and interesting."

"I can think of a lot of exciting activities we can do on the water, in the water, and under the water," Ronnie retorted. She then took a huge lungful of air and ducked under the surface. She grabbed his thighs, pulled him towards her, and took his semi-rigid dick into her mouth. She started sucking and tonguing his cock until he was fully hard and she was out of breath.

She surfaced with an angelic smile on her face and her mouth open breathing deeply. "You are indeed full of surprises this morning. That was great. I have never had an underwater blowjob," Walter exclaimed. He gripped her in a tight embrace and started kissing her. Their slick, wet bodies pressed forcefully against either other. Walter's hands were exploring and squeezing the cheeks of her ample ass, while she was doing the same to him.

After several minutes of passionate mouth congress, Ronnie broke their embrace and said, "You really are a great kisser. Did anyone ever tell you that?"

"I believe that you told me at least once before."

"Well then. I agree with myself," she giggled. "Do you know what I have always wanted to do? I want to get on the raft and fuck. Now that should really be interesting. And fun."

It took a few minutes for them to mount the inflatable raft and achieve a stable position. During that process, they capsized twice and there were numerous splashes and much laughter as they tried to maneuver themselves onto the raft. They finally found a position where Ronnie was on her back with her legs spread, and Walter was on top of her. She reached down and grasped his rigid six-inch cock and placed it at the entrance to her moist pussy. With a gentle push he penetrated her and they both moaned. He relished the snug, warm, velvety grasp of her vagina on his dick; while she enjoyed the way he stretched her opening, the sensation of pressure, and the feeling of fullness from his cock.

Walter started to thrust in and out of her but he lost his balance and almost fell into the water, yet again. When he regained his equilibrium he said, "This is tricky. We found a good, stable position on the raft, but now we have to find a way to actually do it."

"Okay. You hold still and let me try something," Ronnie replied. She started rocking her pelvis. "How's that feel?"

"Oooo. That's pretty good."

She then also began to roll her hips.

"That's even better," Walter said. "How does it feel for you?"

"Ah. It's okay, but it won't make me cum. But let's worry about you first and then you can do me."

She then started rocking and rolling a little more forcefully, while still maintaining their shaky balance on the inflatable raft. Walter groaned and bent down to kiss her. His tongue battled with hers as their mouth play became more impassioned. He was feeling the beginning of an orgasm. The tingling and pressure in his balls, that spread throughout his groin. She could sense his impending climax and began to perform Kegel maneuvers. Walter moaned into her mouth as the he felt the spasms increase and his seed rise up his erect dick and spurt into her hot hole. He started to buck into her as his orgasm peaked, and she wrapped her legs around him to try and maintain their stability on the bobbing pool float. When his climax had finished, he collapsed onto her, panting.

"Wow. That was amazing," Walter whispered, still catching his breath. "Your hip movements, and the way your vagina gripped and pumped me, along with the bobbing of the raft led to a pretty remarkable orgasm. You M'lady are a virtuoso at pool sex."

"Why, thank you kind sir. Now you must take care of me. All that action has my lady parts swollen and throbbing. I want to sit on your face and have you eat me; but I don't think we can do that on the raft in the pool. Let's dry off and use one of the recliners."

Walter rolled off of the raft into the water. He pulled the float to the low end of the pool and Ronnie climbed off. They dried each other off and he laid down of one of the lounge chairs. She sat on his chest and slowly scooched her way up his body. He could feel her swollen, moist vulva rubbing along his skin. She was shimmying her shoulders so that her large, heavy tits were jiggling and bouncing and swinging to and fro. This had Walter mesmerized as he gazed intently at her magnificent dancing breasts.

When she reached his neck, she lifted up slightly, moved forward, and plopped her messy pussy on Walter's mouth. He brought his hands up to massage her ass cheeks and started licking her cunt. He immediately noticed that she was more wet than he had ever experienced and that the taste was different. Ronnie's vaginal fluid was usually thin and it had a tangy, acidic flavor that he thoroughly enjoyed. This time there was a lot of thick, gooey liquid that had a strong, musky and slightly sweet flavor. "Interesting," he thought to himself. "She has never tasted like this previously." After several minutes of licking her and tasting and swallowing the copious fluid it dawned on him that he was tasting a combination of his own cum and her vaginal juices. It didn't exactly taste bad; and he wasn't sure he should be enjoying it as much as he was. It seemed to violate what he previously thought a man should do, or not do. It was definitely a new experience for him. But then many of the activities he and Ronnie had engaged in where new and unthought-of territory for him.

He could feel her start to tremble and knew that she was getting close to an orgasm. He decided to concentrate his tongue action on her clitoris and he moved his hands inside her butt crack and started to play with her asshole, even occasionally inserting his finger into her ass. This did the trick and sent her over the edge. Ronnie started to twitch and spasm. She cried out and shook all over as a tremendous orgasm washed over her.

As she climaxed, her vagina contracted and the final remnants of Walter's semen pulsed out of her pussy and were deposited into his mouth. He involuntarily swallowed the load before he had a chance to process what was happening.

When Ronnie's orgasm was complete, she laid back on Walter's body. She could feel his hard dick poking her in the back. "Oh my God. That was incredible. I hope you didn't mind eating the creampie too much. I was just so horny after the pool sex that I needed you to do me quickly. Your tongue action is always fantastic. And you are such a caring and unselfish lover that I hoped it wouldn't gross you out."

"Creampie. What's a creampie?"

Ronnie sat up and started giggling. "For someone who is so good at sex your naiveté astounds me sometimes. A creampie is when the cum leaks out of a well-fucked pussy. So, it looks like the pastry. You must have noticed that you were ingesting a mixture of your own cum and my juices."

"I did notice that. It was a little peculiar to taste myself, but you were enjoying it so much, and I appreciate your flavor so much that the addition of my cum didn't turn me off, or make it unpalatable. I mean I won't want to do that all the time. But it wasn't gross."

She bent down and kissed him. "You're the best. Now let's get our lunch and I have a special dessert for you. And it will not be creampie."

Ronnie and Walter moved to the other side of the pool and they sat at the glass-topped oval table with the deep blue umbrella, both still naked, and ate their sandwiches and drank their sodas. He had a ham and Swiss cheese sandwich with tomato, lettuce, onion, and hot peppers, while she had a turkey and cheddar cheese sandwich with lettuce and tomato. When they finished, she went back inside the house and returned with a can of whipped cream.

"And now for dessert," she exclaimed. She walked up and stood in front of Walter and pointed the nozzle of the can at her left tit. Pffsshhhhhhhlllrrpp. She covered her left nipple, and a good portion of her 34 C breast with the whipped cream. "So, does this look appetizing to you? I'll bet it tastes better than the creampie you ate earlier."

"Eating my cum out of your pussy wasn't bad at all," Walter replied. "If you had asked if I wanted to do it, I probably would have said, 'No.' But now that I have tried it, I could be persuaded to give a repeat performance. With that he started sucking the whipped cream from her nipple and then licking it from the rest from her tit. "This whipped cream is certainly sweeter, but your creampie was tasty in its own right." Even after he had consumed all of the whipped cream from her boob Walter continued sucking on her nipple and gently pulling at it with his teeth. His hand gravitated up to her right tit and he began to knead and massage it.

Ronnie closed her eyes and sighed at his manipulation of her boobs. Her tits had always been sensitive and Walter was extremely good at pleasuring them. "If you keep that up you are going to make me cum," she whispered. This inspired Walter and he switched his mouth to her right boob and continued his sucking and licking and gentle biting. He used his other hand to rub and squeeze her left tit that was slippery from his saliva. This change of position pushed her over the edge. She shuddered and twitched. Her knees felt weak. She emitted a guttural groan as the orgasm washed over her. As her climax ended, she could no longer hold herself upright and she collapsed onto his lap. He enfolded her with both of his arms and hugged her firmly. He relished feeling her nude, soft, warm flesh pressed tightly up against his.

"Wow. That's exceedingly good. You really know how to suck tit," Ronnie said.

"I am glad that you appreciate my efforts. But now, I have a task for you," Walter replied. He grabbed the can of whipped cream and pointed it at his dick. Pfshhhlrp. He squirted a dollop of whipped cream on the end of his cock. He looked at her and grinned. She threw a towel onto the ground at his feet and knelt down on it.

"Yes, sir. I know what to do now." She lowered her head and engulfed the head of his dick with her lips and sucked the whipped cream from it. Walter exhaled loudly as she did this. She looked up at him. "Oh, it sounds like you enjoyed that. But that was way too little whipped cream. This is how you do it." She grabbed the can and sprayed more whipped cream. Pffsshhhhhhhllrrpp. Pffsshhhhhhhlllrrpp. Pffsshhhhhhhlllrrpp. She covered his entire cock and most of his balls with the whipped cream. "I like my desserts big and juicy. This is an appropriate amount for me."

She lowered her head once again and began licking and sucking. First, she licked the whipped cream from the sides of his dick. Then, she cleaned his balls, and finally she took the head into her mouth and sucked it clean. It took a few minutes but she finally cleaned all of the whipped cream from his crotch. At this point, his dick was fully erect, hard, and throbbing. "Oh, did that get you excited, again? Well, I certainly cannot leave you like this. Let's move back over to the lounge chairs. You lie down on your back and I will see if I can resolve this problem of yours."

Walter laid down on the lounge chair. Ronnie pushed his legs apart and knelt between them. She grasped his cock with her right hand and began to stroke it. She stared into his eyes and said, "So, do you think a blowjob will satisfy you? I can make this one extra special." He smiled and nodded his head. It was a great view. A nude Ronnie kneeling between his thighs, with her large 34 C tits hanging down, the rounded cheeks of her shapely ass sticking up, and her gorgeous face grinning back at him.

She stuck out her tongue and licked her lips in a sensuous manner. She formed her lips into the shape of a circle and slowly lowered them to his prick. She surrounded the head of his dick and closed her lips firmly around it. She started to tongue the meatus, tasting his sweet pre-cum.

Walter groaned and started to thrust his pelvis towards her. She removed her mouth from his dick. "No, no, no," she stated, as she pushed down on his thighs with both of her hands. "You just lie here and relax. I will control the pace. I will control the tempo. I will control your pleasure. You shall experience my innate ability and extraordinary skill."

Ronnie smiled at him, lowered her mouth to his cock, and began to bob down and up on it while maintaining eye contact with him. After several attempts she managed to get most of his six-inch cock into her mouth, leaving only an inch uncovered. She couldn't deep-throat him, but by wrapping her wet hand around the base of his dick and moving it in concert with mouth it felt to him like he was all the down her throat.

She moved her mouth and right hand lower and started to play with his balls. First, she sucked his left ball into her mouth and then switched and sucked on the right one. She used her right hand to massage his taint and started to finger his asshole with her wet fingers while sucking on his balls. This caused Walter to moan, "Oh, yes. That's good, baby."

She moved back up to his rigid cock and started tonguing the head. She slowly inserted her right index finger into his anus. He groaned at this intrusion and she clamped her lips around his dick and proceeded to vigorously fellate him. This caused him to moan more loudly and he began to tremble and pant. She could tell he was getting close to cumming so she inserted her finger deeper into his ass until she encountered a walnut sized swelling -- the prostate gland. She started to rhythmically stroke it. This caused Walter cry out, "I'm cumming. Oh my God. I'm cumming." His thighs began to shake as an intense orgasm that started in his groin began to spread down his legs up his dick. His toes curled tightly.

Ronnie could feel his prostate start to tighten and contract. A moment later she felt his dick spasm and her mouth was flooded with his warm, creamy, thick fluid. He was shuttering so much that she had a difficult time maintaining her sucking and fingering. His cock was larger and more rigid that she ever remembered it being before. He ejaculated at least seven times. There was so much semen than she had to continually swallow to keep up with the volume and not lose any.

Walter finally stopped shaking and spurting and his body relaxed. That was the most profound orgasm he had ever experienced. It felt like he shot more cum than he could ever remember. Ronnie gently slurped his dick several times until she was sure she had gotten of his ejaculate and then removed her mouth from his prick and laid her head on his thigh. Finally, she slowly withdrew her finger from his anus.

As Walter lie there recovering, he felt her finger pulling out of his ass. It felt good. It took several seconds for her to fully disengage from his anus. He didn't realize that she had inserted her entire finger that far into his butt. "Wow. That was the most incredible orgasm I have ever experienced. What did you do?"

12