The Affair Ch. 06: The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie sat up and gazed into his eyes. "I gave you a prostate massage while I was blowing you. I read about it recently. It's supposed to increase the intensity of one's climax. I have never done it before. I guess it works. Huh?"

"Oh, it definitely works. It was extremely powerful. Plus, I felt like I shot more semen than usual."

"Trust me, you absolutely shot more cum than I have ever encountered. I thought you were going to drown me. I do not even know how many times I swallowed."

"Thank you for that. And lucky for me, I did not drown you. That would be difficult to explain to the authorities," Walter chuckled.

"Yes, but what a way to go," she giggled. "Besides, I love giving you blowjobs and your cum is quite yummy. Sometimes semen can have a harsh, or even a foul flavor, but yours is usually a neutral taste or even kind of sweet."

"I am glad you enjoy doing it. Because I surely appreciate your skill and expertise. I hate to say this but, it's getting late. I should be going."

Both Ronnie and Walter got up from the lounge chair and walked into the kitchen. Walter retrieved his clothes from where he had laid them on a chair and got dressed. Ronnie decided to remain naked to continue to tantalize him. "Aren't you going to put some clothes on?" Walter asked.

"No. I think I'll stay like this for a while longer. And then I will go and take a shower to wash off the chlorine from my body."

Walter smiled and shook his head. "You really are a temptress. Aren't you?"

"Who me?" Ronnie said while striking a seductive pose.

She walked him to the front door and they kissed good-bye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When Walter arrived home, his wife, Rachel, was waiting for him. "So, where were you today?" she inquired.

"At the office, as usual," he responded.

"Really. Because I called your secretary, Eleanor, to leave you message to remind you about dinner tonight. She said you weren't in today. So, you were not in the office. Where were you?"

"Oh. Uh, ... I was ... you are correct. I ... I should have said I was at work, not at the office. You see, I had a meeting, uh ... off campus today. I guess I forgot to mention that to you when I left this morning."

"Off campus, huh. I guess that explains why you were in Horsham today."

"How do you know that I was in Horsham?" Walter nervously asked.

"When Eleanor told me you were not in the office, I was worried and confused. Then I remembered that you keep an AirTag in your briefcase, in case you were to ever misplace it. I went on the Find My app and it located you there."

"Wow. You are really resourceful. Well, yup. That's where I was. Meeting a prospective client in Horsham."

Rachel eyed him suspiciously and said, "I guess that clears that up." She moved closer to give a kiss on the cheek and said, "You smell strange. Kind of like chlorine from a pool."

"Uh, yeah. I feel kind of grungy. I'm going to go take a quick shower."

"Okay. Don't take too long, we need to leave to meet up with the Livingstons for dinner in 30 minutes."

Walter turned to go upstairs to the bathroom and signed. "That was close," he thought to himself.

12