The Affairs of Ann Carter

Story Info
Promiscuous MILF gets gang banged.
5.3k words
4.47
14.8k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,279 Followers

Ann Carter relaxed on the couch in her new home. The 38 year old blonde was hoping that this change would make the beginning of a whole new life for her. It wasn't the biggest or best house, but it was much nicer than the mobile home she had lived in for most of her adult life.

The thin, cute woman had married soon after high school, and had lived in an apartment until having her first daughter. Three months after giving birth she was pregnant again, so her husband had found a place in a local trailer park for them to move into that had more room for two kids. Of course, two years after their second daughter was born she was pregnant with their third, a son.

For the most part, Ann had a decent life. While finances were a struggle, her husband made enough so she could stay home with the kids. Her marriage to Roy was difficult at times, especially with his growing alcoholism. But they got by.

Ann wasn't a beauty, but she was still attractive, and she kept her slender figure despite three kids. She had been a promiscuous teenager before meeting Roy, and as the kids grew older, and her difficulties with Roy increased, she had stepped out on her husband a few times. Always with men she encountered randomly, and usually after seeing a wedding band--or a tan line where one should have been--which assured her that they were not interested in anything more than a fling. She knew it was wrong, but it helped to make her feel like she was still desirable, especially since Roy did not seem interested in sex after the birth of their third kid, except when he was shit faced drunk. And then it was usually just long enough to spill his seed into her and roll over to fall asleep, leaving her to finish herself if she expected to climax.

When her oldest turned 16, Ann decided that she had enough and divorced Roy. He moved out, agreed to child support and a small alimony payment. Ann found a job that enabled her to work from home and managed to get by. But being a single mother with three teens kept her busy.

Ann dated when she could, but soon discovered that some of her oldest daughter's friends and co-workers, at the restaurant the girl worked at, found Ann to be attractive. She enjoyed flirting with the guys, finding the attention exhilarating. Then she slept with Roger, who was 19 at the time. Roger was a troublesome kid who had a few run ins with the law. But he was an attractive young man. And since an acquaintance and not one of her daughter's close friends, Ann thought that she could keep this dalliance a secret.

That led to two others from the trailer park. There was Ricky, who had just turned 18 and was a virgin. While everyone was at school one day Ann seduced him, getting a thrill out of being the first sexual encounter for the awkward skinny guy. Ricky had mentioned that he was dating someone, so Ann offered to "break him in" for the girl. She was surprised when he lasted no more than a minute before cumming and rolling off of her, so she climbed on top of him and continued so she could get off. Ricky came twice more in the 10 or so minutes she rode him. That became the fuck she regretted because she soon learned that the girl he was dating was her 18-year-old daughter, Judy. From her time eavesdropping on her girls, Ann learned that she had taken the virginity from the man who then took her daughter's virginity. That made the whole thing quite awkward for her during the several months that they dated. She was happy when Judy eventually broke up with Ricky.

A few months after fucking Ricky, she slept with Carl, a 21-year-old who worked with his uncle at the garage down the street. She knew his brothers, George and Charlie, who were 18-year-old identical twins that lived close by and hung out with Ricky. Ironically, Charlie had recently taken her other daughter, Tracy's cherry on her 18th birthday, only to have the twins pull a switch on her and trick her into fucking George the next day, believing him to be Charlie. Needless to say, her daughter refused to date either man after that.

Ann had kept her encounters with these younger men secret, at least to the best of her knowledge. Then she stumbled into an affair with Tom Jenkins, one of her neighbors. Things soon got serious with them and Tom began looking for a way to leave his wife without his affair being discovered. Tom helped Ann to find this house and assisted her privately with money to help afford the rent and moving expenses, with the plan that once Ann lived their for a couple months he would leave his wife, and once he had secured a separation agreement, he would move in with Ann and two of her kids, since Judy had recently moved into an apartment close to her new job.

Ann had even enlisted the help of Ricky, George and Charlie to help move. Of course Ricky had asked her privately if they could hook up again, but she turned him down. And when he pushed for a quick blowjob, she reminded him that she does not suck dick.

Unfortunately for Ann, Charlie had overheard part of the conversation, and he had heard from his older brother that Ann had fucked him too. As the guys talked later, someone mentioned that Roger once claimed to have fucked her. Soon all the parties had shared enough information to discover that Ann Carter had fucked at least three of them, and Carl knew about her affair with Tom.

Charlie and George expressed their desire to have a turn at Ann, and soon the young men were planning to pay her a visit.

That plan was put into action today. Ann was still resting on her couch when the doorbell rang. She stood up, tugging at her tight jeans. She was wearing a tee shirt with no bra, but felt that the nipples on her B-cup breasts weren't poking too much. She brushed her long blonde hair back with her hand and headed to the door.

She opened the door and was surprised to see Carl, Roger, Ricky, Charlie, George, and Willie, the 19-year-old son of the manager of the trailer park. He was a tall, lanky young man with shaggy dark brown hair and had always given her the creeps.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"Just checking to see how the move is going, Ann. And to see if you had any more work you needed done." Charlie said, as he led the way inside.

"No, everything is moved in." Ann told them, feeling a little weirded out at the sight of three young men who had previously fucked her all together at one time.

Carl dared to reach up and punch Ann's left nipple through her shirt. "Well, then we have plenty of time to fuck the hell out of you today."

Ann jerked his hand away. "I don't think so." Feeling nervous she added, "Look, I don't know what rumors you may have heard..."

"Don't lie, Ann," Roger interrupted, "We all know that you have fucked Carl, Ricky and me."

"And we know that you're having an affair with Tom Jenkins," Carl added, "so unless you want his wife to find out, and for him to find out about you fucking us, then you're going to let us have some fun with you today. If we start now we'll be finished before the kids get home."

"Fuck you." Ann spat.

"That's exactly what we're going to do, Ann; fuck you." Carol said with a grin.

The six men grabbed the struggling woman, lifting her off her feet and carrying her through the house as she struggled to break free. She felt hands groping her tits and crotch as they manhandled her until reaching the bedroom, where they tossed her onto the bed and then pounced on her from all sides as they began tugging at her clothing. Her tennis shoes were pulled off and tossed aside before her jeans were unfastened. Someone tugged at her tee shirt, which she gripped tightly until they tore it from her body. Her jeans were yanked down and pulled off of her legs before her panties met a similar fate. Ann was held down as her legs were forced apart, exposing her trimmed, light brown pubic hair covered pussy. Her small, perky breasts were fondled, and her swollen nipples were tugged and pinched as hands grabbed her everywhere. She felt someone's finger pushing inside of her pussy. "Stop it mother fuckers!" She yelled, as the men continued molesting her.

Roger lowered his face between her legs and began licking her pussy. At the same time, Ricky and Charlie began licking her nipples. Ann shivered at the sensation of three tongues on her at once. It felt good, but this was all too much for the woman. These men were nearly half her age, and most of them were friends or acquaintances with her daughters. She had even fucked three of them, but this was too much. Knowing that Ricky had fucked Judy several times, and that both Charlie and George had fucked Tracy, made this even worse. They had crossed the line and she had to stop it. But as much as she struggled and protested, there was nothing she could do.

She renewed her efforts to break free when she saw Roger removing his jeans. Seeing his hard, 7-inch cock, throbbing before her confirmed that she was about to be gang banged. Ann had slept with many men, but never had she considered having sex with more than one at the same time. Sure, she had fantasized about it when she was younger, but she would never have acted on it.

Ricky was next to remove his pants. While his cock was shorter than Roger's, he was clean shaven and that gave the illusion of it being larger.

"I got dibs on that pussy." Roger said to Ricky.

"Fine, I can fuck her later. I want to get my dick sucked first." Ricky replied.

"Roll her over." Roger instructed.

Ann was grabbed and forced onto her hands and knees as Roger knelt behind her on the bed.

"No, don't." She protested, as Roger began pushing his cock into her pussy.

Ricky grabbed her by the hair with his left hand and shoved his cock into her face.

"Get that away from me, mother fucker. I don't suck dick."

"You will today," Ricky told her, "I made Judy learn to do this, so now it's your turn."

Ricky kept pressing his cock against her lips until Ann reluctantly opened her mouth. She closed her eyes as she felt his cock entering her mouth. Ann had never agreed to give a blowjob, and now she was being forced to suck a cock that had been regularly in her daughter's pussy for several months.

"Oh yes, suck it, Ann." Ricky said, as he held her head with both hands and fucked her face.

As Ann was being fucked from both ends, the other men began undressing as they watched Ann being used by two men, eagerly waiting for their turn with the older woman.

Roger slammed his cock into Ann, enjoying every moment of this. Having an audience made it even more exciting to him. He remembered the first time he had fucked Ann Carter. While she wasn't the most beautiful girl he had ever fucked, the thrill of being with a woman close to twice his age had been a real turn on for him. He had wanted to fuck her again, but never had the opportunity. But fucking her like this, and in front of everyone, was even better.

While Roger got a kick out of putting on a show, Ann was mortified at being fucked in the pussy and mouth--especially the mouth--while being put on display. Knowing that the other four were waiting their turn to use her only made it worse.

"Oh fuck, yes." Ricky cried out. Ann could feel his cock swelling even more in her mouth and realized that he was about to cum.

"No, not in my mouth." She tried to say, but her words were little more than a garbled mumble. She tried to pull away, but Ricky held her head tight as he continued fucking her face. "Oh shit, I'm cumming."

Ann felt his cum blasting into her mouth. It coated her tongue as he sprayed against the roof of her mouth and the back of her throat. "Yes, yes, yes." Ricky stammered as her mouth pleasured him as he came. "Swallow it, bitch."

She gulped down his thick, warm semen as Ricky continued pumping her mouth. Finally he was satisfied and pulled out of her. Ann could feel a mixture of cum and saliva ooze out of the right side of her mouth and down to her chin. "You mother fucker." She spat at the young man who had just forced her to give her first blowjob.

"Oh fuck." She heard Roger say, as he began cumming in her pussy. Ann looked about, seeing three hard cocks protruding from the men on either side of the bed. Only Willie still had his clothes on. Carl took Ricky's place, pushing his thick, 6-inch, neatly trimmed, cock into her mouth as Roger finished filling her pussy with cum. Ann sucked Carl's cock, but as soon as Roger pulled out of her, Carl rolled her onto her back and climbed onto her, sinking his cock, balls deep, into her pussy. "Damn, Ann, even your sloppy seconds feels good." He told her as he began banging her cunt.

Ann could do nothing but lay there as Carl rammed her over and over. She recalled how pleasurable it had been when they had sex before, but that was when she was in control. Now she was being used as a fuck toy by these men, with no consideration of her at all.

Then Ann felt a stirring in her pussy. Oh shit, Carl was doing a great job of rubbing his cock in all the right places, and Ann realized that he was going to make her orgasm. She prayed that he would cum and get off of her first, but Carl was pacing his strokes, enjoying every moment of fucking the older MILF.

Ann moaned involuntarily as her orgasm began. It was not lost on everyone in the room that she was getting off. "Shit, she's enjoying it." Charlie said.

"I told you the slut would like it." Carl said, as he made her cum.

"Now, its my turn."

Carl thrust harder and faster as he shot his load deep into Ann's quivering pussy as the two climaxed simultaneously. He continued long after finishing, enjoying the warm sensation of her cunt surrounding his still hard cock. Finally, Charlie, who was patiently stroking his cock as he waited his turn, said, "Quit bogarting that pussy and give us a turn."

Carl pulled out of Ann and got off the bed, "You're next, bro."

As Charlie moved to get on the bed, his twin brother George jumped on. "I can't wait any longer. Let's do her at the same time.

Seeing a quizzical look on Charlie's face he added, "We can DP her. I want her ass."

Ann's eyes widened at the comment. "Oh no you don't."

The two men grabbed her as Charlie got onto his back and they manhandled Ann on top of him. She struggled but was unable to resist being made to mount the five and a half inch cock beneath her. Then George was behind her, working his cock along the crack of her ass. If Ann detested the thought of sucking dick, that was nothing compared to the thoughts she had about anal sex. That was something she had sworn to never try in her life. But it was about to be forced on her unless she could break free.

Ann couldn't tell which twin was under her or behind her. They were both identical and she didn't know them very well. But the one thing she did know was that both of these men had recently fucked her daughter, Tracy, tricking her into having sex with them on back-to-back days thinking she was with the same guy. And now the two cocks that had fucked Tracy we're going to be fucking her at the same time.

"No, not my butt!" Ann cried out as she felt the head of George's cock pressing against her sphincter. "Please stop!"

She cried out in pain and frustration as the man behind her slowly forced his was inside of her. "This can't be happening." She whimpered as George's cock broke through. She was now impaled on both of the twin's cocks. "Get it out!" She yelled as the brothers began fucking her.

"Someone shove a dick in her mouth and shut her up." George said.

Ann saw Willie unfasten his pants and begin to pull them down as he made his way onto her bed. She lowered her face, panting as she looked down at Charlie beneath her. The young man had raised his hands and was groping her tits. With his right he pinched her left nipple and tugged on it, causing her to yelp. Charlie dropped his hands and yelled, "Holy shit, look at the wang on that mother fucker, look at the wang on that mother fucker!"

Ann raised her head and found the biggest cock she had ever seen only a few inches from her face. Willie's dick was huge, and nearly as thick as the base of her slender wrist. She had seen big dicks in old porn videos before, but the largest she ever saw in real life had been in the seven inch range, similar to Roger.

Willie held his 11-inch cock in his hand, holding it level with Ann's face as he closed the gap between them. She resisted as he rubbed it against her lips.

"No, don't." She objected, but soon opened her mouth and Willie pushed into her. She nearly gagged as his meat stuffed her mouth. She was unable to take all of him, but as he began fucking her face he pushed farther and farther in, trying his best to make Ann Carter deep throat his manhood.

Ann could not believe that she was being forced to take three cocks at the same time. The sound of the men moaning and commenting on how good it felt humiliated her, but all she could do was thrash about as she was stabbed repeatedly in the mouth, pussy and asshole while these three pleasured themselves at her expense.

"Damn that's a big dick." Charlie said as he watched Willie sliding back and forth in Ann's mouth. It seemed that the twin was more fascinated by Willie than Ann's cunt.

Ann groaned as the three men continued. The pain in her ass, while not gone, had subsided some, but the sensation of two cocks rubbing on either side of the fleshy membrane separating her pussy and asshole was overwhelming her senses. Add the monster cock in her mouth and throat, and Ann's mind was spinning. Then, without warning, Ann was in the throes of an unexpected orgasm. Her body shivered as she climaxed between the three men. Everything felt so bad and so good at the same time and she didn't know how to process what was happening.

The orgasm ended, but the fucking continued. Witnessing Ann's forced climax had the twins even more excited and they were now savagely banging away in her, eager to have their own release. This stimulated Ann further, and she began cumming again. "Oh god, I can't take it." She mumbled unintelligibly thanks to the pole in her mouth.

"Oh shit, yes!" Charlie cried as he began to cum. He bucked his hips, shooting his jizm into Ann's pussy. The way she bounced on his cock felt so good. She was forced to continue riding him after he had finished while his brother pegged her ass.

Willie felt his orgasm nearing. The college boy was known for two things to those girls who he had been intimate with: his massive cock, which both fascinated and terrified different women. And the sheer volume of sperm he could ejaculate. More than one girl had told him that he could make it in the porn business with these two qualities. For the moment, Willie, having just learned that Ann had experienced her first blowjob, could not wait to see her reaction when he unleashed his massive load into her mouth.

Ann moaned, she was having her third orgasm while being double--no triple--penetrated. And her fourth overall. She was joined in climax by George, who was was finally cumming in her asshole. He rammed her even harder and faster as he blew his wad deep inside of her.

Then Willie erupted in her mouth. Ann was in the midst of a powerful orgasm as his huge cock unloaded. Sperm filled her mouth like nothing she had expected. She gulped down what she could, but some of it oozed out of the sides of her mouth. She jerked involuntarily as some of it spurted up the back of her throat into her nasal passages and blew out of her nose. Willie enjoyed the sensation of cumming in Ann's mouth, but the experience was discomforting for the MILF.

"Shit, you're getting it on me!" Charlie protested, as cum dribbled from Ann's mouth and fell onto his chest.

As Willie was cumming, George was finishing with his orgasm, enjoying the tightness of Ann's anal passage as it squeezed out the last remaining drops of cum before he pulled out of her.

PAS
PAS
4,279 Followers
12