The Affairs of Ann Carter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,275 Followers

When all three men had been satisfied, they pulled away. Ann's body glistened with sweat as she rolled off of Charlie. Some of Willie's cum hung in a strand from her chin, so she grabbed the sheet on the bed and wiped her face.

Ann was exhausted after being used by six men. All she wanted was for them to leave so she could go shower and then rest.

"Shit, we gotta do that to her too." She heard Ricky say. She looked up and saw that Ricky and Roger was standing beside the bed with full hardons.

"Oh no." She said.

She did not have the energy to resist as they hopped onto the bed. Ann was forced to straddle Ricky and Roger got behind her. Feeling his 7-inch cock made Ann realize that Roger, and Ricky too for that matter, was bigger than either of the twins. So his cock was going to be worse entering her. "No..."

Roger pushed into her ass and Ann found herself being fucked by two men at once again. Not to be left out, Carl joined in and pushed his cock into her mouth.

Ann shook and bounced between them as they fucked her, and then she was cumming again. She didn't know how much more of this she could take.

Unlike the others, Roger had become so aroused by watching Ann being triple fucked that he was ready to cum right away. He had only fucked the older woman for three or four minutes before he was ready to cum for the second time. "Oh yes, take it." He called out as he blew his load in her ass. Ann was relieved when he pulled out of her. Then Carl pulled out of her mouth and said, "I gotta try that ass."

"No, please don't." She begged.

Carl hurriedly moved behind her and shoved his cock into her gaping asshole. Ann groaned as he entered her and she was fucked there for the third time.

Seeing an opening, George came over and pushed his cock into Ann's mouth. She reluctantly began sucking him, but tried to pull away when he said, "How do you like sucking the cock that took your ass cherry?"

He held her head in place, forcing Ann to continue sucking the dick that had been in her asshole. The though disgusted her, but there was no way to escape it. Then she was cumming again. This time it was incredibly powerful, and longer in intensity.

"I'm cumming." Ricky declared, as he began shooting his seed up into the woman. "Oh yes!"

Ann bounced on his cock, taking Carl's in her ass until she could feel Carl unloading as well. The two men stopped fucking her, but remained in place as she sucked George, until the cock that had first cum in her butt filled her mouth with his seed.

If Ann had glistened with sweat before, she was now drenched in it. She shivered as she made her way off of Ricky.

Willie climbed onto the bed behind her. "I've never had a girl let me fuck her butt before."

Ann's eyes widened in fear. "Oh fuck no!"

"Hold her." Willie said.

Ann screamed in fear as the men held her in place while Willie began pressing his thick, 11-inch pecker into her asshole. "For the love of god no, I can't take it! You're going to split me in two!"

Willie managed to get much of his cock inside of her, and began fucking her butt as Ann shook from head to toe, pleading with him to pull out. The young man enjoyed the sensation of her tight rear swallowing up his big cock as he pounded her from behind. Ann was afraid that he was going to cause her permanent harm. At one point she thought she might pass out. Indeed she wished that she would. "Please, pull out and fuck my pussy instead." She said.

Willie paused. "Why not."

He yanked his cock from her ass, and Ann momentarily thought she was going to shit the bed from the vacuum-like sensation caused as he pulled free. She fell forward, then Willie got down beside her and told her to get on top of him. Ann was weak, but managed to straddle the young man. She gripped his massive cock in her hand and guided it up into her pussy. Charlie jumped behind her and began shoving his cock into her ass. She didn't want it, but at half the size and girth of Willie's it was not so bad.

Ann began climaxing as soon as she started riding Willie's cock. This time the orgasms came in rapid succession. She came over and over again as she fucked the two men. It was a mix of extreme pleasure and torture at the same time, but she couldn't stop. Both men could feel the intensity of Ann's efforts as she went wild between them.

"Oh god." Willie moaned as he began to cum. Ann could feel his massive load blasting inside of her, mixing with her own juices as she came again. Then Charlie came in her asshole. Ann was still cumming, so she continued riding Willie until her orgasm subsided. Charlie pulled out of her ass and she toppled onto the bed. She was soaked, and so was the bedspread beneath her.

She watched in silence as the men dressed, their lust fully satisfied at her expense. Ann was mentally spent, and physically exhausted. She didn't know if she would be able to walk for a while, and wondered how long it would take to relieve the soreness in her pussy and ass. But at the same time she had been sexually satisfied more than she could have ever imagined. She was pissed at these men for forcing this upon her, but deep down she knew that it would be a priceless memory, once she had fully recovered that is.

As she lay here in a puddle of cum and cunt juice, she remembered that Tom was supposed to visit her that night. Of course he would want sex. "I can't take another cock so soon." She mumbled.

"Shit, she wants another cock." Roger said, misunderstanding Ann's statement.

Ricky had pulled his jeans up to his knees, but stopped. "I'm ready for another go. I haven't tried her ass yet." He kicked off his pants and climbed onto the bed, rolling Ann over onto her stomach. The woman was too tired to resist. "Not again." She whimpered, as she felt Ricky rub his cock between her butt cheeks.

Ricky pressed inside of her ass and began fucking her. "Shit, even after all the cocks in there this is still tight."

Ann groaned as the young man banged her ass. She recalled the first time she fucked Ricky and how he had cum three times rather quickly due to it being his first sexual experience. The boy was going to cum three times again today, but in different orifices, and this last one was taking longer than their entire first encounter had.

Ricky slammed Ann's asshole, enjoying his first anal sex, eagerly waiting to cum in her this way. Ann took it silently, then she felt something that surprised her. Ann was about to achieve an anal orgasm.

"Oh..." she moaned as she came. Ricky's pace quickened. He felt his balls tighten and thrust deeper as his seed pumped into her asshole. The way her canal squeezed his cock stimulated him more than he had anticipated. "Oh hell, that was great." He said, as his orgasm ended. Then he pulled out of her and got off the bed, quickly dressing as his friends waited for him.

Roger stepped over to the bed. "Thanks for the fun, Ann. We'll be coming by to visit regularly. Maybe not all of us together, but we'll all see you from time to time."

Ann slowly rolled onto her back, feeling her ass landing on a very damp and sticky spot. She watched the men leave her bedroom and listened as they commented about her as they exited her house. Ann needed to get up and take a shower. She also needed to change the sheets on her bed before Tom came by. She still didn't know how she could take fucking him after being used so much by six men who left her so cum filled. She wondered if she could even orgasm again tonight.

She drifted off for a while, then awoke to Tracy's voice. "Mom, what the hell is going on?"

She opened her eyes and saw her 18-year-old daughter standing in the doorway staring at her as she lie there, naked and spread eagle. She wondered if Tracy could see cum on her. She had to see the dampness of the bed. "Why was George and Charlie and their friends here. I saw them driving away. And why the fuck are you naked?"

Ann sat up. Then she stood, on somewhat shaky legs, and began yanking the sheets off the bed. She knew that Tracy realized that her mom had just fucked six men. She could tell her that she was forced, but that might mean that she would call the police or something. No, Ann couldn't let anyone else know about this. Besides, she was wondering if they really would follow up on Roger's promise to come back. While she would resist, at least at first, she wouldn't really put up a fight.

"It just happened, please don't ask anything more. And please don't tell anyone, especially Tom."

Tracy stared at her mother.

"Don't worry, it won't happen again." Ann lied, before heading off to take a shower.

PAS
PAS
4,275 Followers
12