The After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his fingers press against my red, ragged pussy, splaying my lips apart as he guided the bulbous head of his cock to my open, waiting hole. "Neither one will have what you and I have tonight. Are you okay with that possibility?" he asked. "Or are you going to give up the game and ask your daddy nicely to close the curtains?"

It felt a little aggravating that he already knew how to get me going after only a few hours. "If there's someone over there," I said as I pressed back onto him as best as I could, "I want them to see my daddy split me in two." I looked back over my shoulder as best as I could, my face planted firmly in the comforter. "Fuck me, daddy. Like only your good little girl deserves."

He grinned and leaned over me and eased half his length into my dripping wet slit. I felt so full already, and felt my vaginal walls strain to accommodate his girth. Like with my first time, it felt like something was tearing, but there was no denying my enjoyment. His chest pressed against my back, his arms wrapped around me and grabbed my breasts as he whispered into my ear. "That's my girl," he said as his hips inched backwards, drawing a long, audible sigh from my lips. He sat back up and slapped my ass, making me yelp and clench even tighter around his shaft as he grabbed the tail end of the belt around my wrists for leverage and shoved his entire cock into me. His hips crashed into my backside, and my pussy, reflexively tightened from the spanking, quivered and came.

He fucked me harder and harder, faster and faster. He was certainly living up to his word. I heard him spit, then felt him reach around to swipe his fingers across my clit in a rapid side to side motion. My sensitive bits couldn't handle much more, but without the use of my arms and with his legs firmly planted between mine, I couldn't even writhe away. I moaned, eyes rolled into the back of my head as I lingered in a state of constant sexual bliss. My legs shook, quavering with every thrust. Suddenly, he was in me completely and my face was hovering above the towel covered bed spread. He had me by the biceps, his grip on me strong enough that I knew there would be marks if not bruises later. I didn't care. My brain had completely shut off the inhibited parts of my consciousness. There was nothing but the feeling of his fat, throbbing rod pistoning in and out of my aching, eager hole. It felt like he might bruise my cervix.

My moans turned into savage grunts and lust filled cursing after what felt like an eternity of being held in this position. "FUCK ME DADDY," I screamed, hoping if there was someone in the office across the way that they would hear how much I wanted what he was giving me. "BREAK ME, GOD; FUCK ME HARDER. DON'T STOP STUFFING ME WITH YOUR COCK DADDY, PLEASE. OH FUCK."

"Oh, you're my little slut, aren't you, baby?" he growled into my ear, his pumping speeding up even more erratically.

"Yes, daddy, YES. I'm your hungry little cock slut! Yours and only yours," I cried out. "Fuck me. FUCK ME. FILL ME WITH YOUR COME, DADDY, PLEASE. BREED MY FUCKING PUSSY! I WANT IT SO BADLY, GOD, I FUCKING NEED IT, PLEASE."

And with a feral yell he thrust his hips into me one more time and I felt him explode inside of me. The sudden hot gushing of his seed sent a wave of absolute ecstasy shuddering through my body. My toes curled tight as I unleashed a cry at full volume into the room. He was dripping out of me, his seed mixed with my own juices, and he was still going, still hard.

He slapped my ass again and unceremoniously pulled himself out of me. The sudden feeling of emptiness left me cold and sad, but that feeling disappeared as he circled me on the bed and pushed his cock into my waiting, smiling mouth. The taste of his together felt like heaven. He loosened the restraints around my wrists and my arms rejoiced in sudden relief. "God, how are you still hard?" I asked as I took him in my hands and cupped his balls. "Did you take a pill I didn't see?"

"Yes," he said as he stroked my hair and face. "A B12 vitamin; every morning."

"So, this isn't artificial?"

He laughed an honest laugh. "No. This is you." It made me blush to think I had him so inspired. "Need a break?"

"Yes," I admitted, sad to say it was true. Though, what I would do in the interim I had no idea. I could barely move enough to lay over on my side on the bed.

"How about a soak?" he said, spryly getting up from the bed and going to close the curtains. He was done with his show, I guess. "Nice hot bath with some french fries, champagne, and dessert."

"You'll have to carry me to the tub," I said. "There is no way I am walking anywhere right now. And -- shit, I'm going to have to get Plan B in the morning." I was so lost in my lust I hadn't even thought to ask him to wear a condom, and thanks to an overly religious mother, I was not on the pill.

"You'll be fine," he said as he walked into the bathroom and started the tub running. He grabbed the bag of fries while it filled up and fed two to me there on the bed with a sweet smile on his face. He was finally limp, but just as impressive. "I had the plumbing disconnected years ago. Kids were never really something I wanted." There was something sad about that to me. Sure, I had no desire to have kids just yet, but later on in life a family was something I wanted to have.

We split the fries and talked about writing process and preferences. I told him I was an aspiring writer, and about to start college after a gap year. He insisted I tell him no specifics about where, though, preferring we keep the anonymity as complete as possible, which I understood. The fries were gone by the time the tub was ready. He carried me into the bathroom without effort, like I weighed absolutely nothing, and helped get me settled -- first on the toilet and then in the tub. It was a big garden tub with plenty of room for two once he joined me.

He brought the whole bottle of champagne and two glasses, and both kinds of gelato with one spoon for each. He let me soak for a moment on my own and fed me some of the Cioccolate All'Azteca -- the spicy chocolate was something else, and it took me a couple spoons full to finally decide that I liked it. The champagne was a nice follow up to it, though, to wash down the bright taste of chili oil and cinnamon.

"This is all very sweet of you," I said. "I've never been on a date this nice -- not that this is really a date, I mean--"

"I know what you mean," he said and grinned as he had me move forward in the tub so he could sit behind me. "But this is part of the game, too, you know. We play as rough as we like, and then you let me take care of you and feed you ice cream and sweet wine."

I smiled and leaned back into him, eyes closed, and sipped my champagne. The bubbles tickled my nose, which made me giggle. "Still," I said, head back on his chest. He wrapped his free arm around me, holding me tight, "I could get used to this."

"Hey," he kissed the top of my head and gave me a gentle squeeze. "The night's not over yet. And who knows what tomorrow brings? All we have is this moment right here." I turned my head to look at him and he kissed me on the lips again. "Be here with me now, okay?"

I agreed and kissed him back. "Yes, daddy."

12