A Fairy Tale Not For Children

Story Info
A student girl becomes a cumdump for eight male roommates.
3.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Nyoka had a fantasy dream. Her party of adventurers almost made it to the Demon King's castle, but the final encounter proved too difficult. The demons had killed all the party members except Nyoka, and they grabbed her, tore off her clothes, and laughingly set about gangbanging her. The first demon thrust his huge dick into her pussy. Nyoka screamed, writhing in his hands, but instead of pain, she felt sharp pleasure. It increased and increased as the demon relentlessly pounded her until Nyoka orgasmed and awoke, still trembling from the powerful climax...

But the pounding and trembling in her pussy did not stop. The next wave of arousal washed over her, and she orgasmed again, shaking and thrashing on the bed, and again, stronger. Finally, she grabbed the string loop and pulled the Lovehoney egg vibrator out of her pussy, nearly orgasming again from the sharp pull. Then she caught her breath and stopped the alarm clock on the phone.

Nyoka had learned this trick from her first roommate Kiyana a few years ago. Why annoy your roommate with an alarm clock or bother with smartwatches when you can set a strong alarm vibration in your sweetest spot? It makes waking up early almost desirable.

She yawned and went to the kitchen for coffee, not bothering to dress up. She had not bothered to dress up since she arrived.

Nyoka was enjoying her precious morning minutes alone - you learn to appreciate such moments when you live with eight roommates - when Mike entered the kitchen, also naked, still sleepy, but with a perfect morning erection.

"Morning!"

"Morning..."

They kissed briefly. Nyoka finished her coffee in two quick gulps, purred, and promptly knelt on the stool with her ass out. Mike ran his palms down her back, grabbed her hips, and thrust into her from behind.

The boys had an unspoken competition to see who could get Nyoka first in the morning while she was still the tightest after the night's rest. Mike fucked Nyoka quickly, then came inside her. He slapped her ass, kissed her again, and left for the shower, leaving a nice creamy feeling in her pussy and a thin white stream running down her thighs.

While he was still finishing up, their second roommate Timmy came into the kitchen. He refilled the coffee maker and waited for his turn. Nyoka grinned, bent over the table, and he quickly entered her, and continued to fuck her as hard as Mike had. He didn't take long either and soon added his portion of hot cum to Mike's.

When Timmy left, Nyoka licked herself clean with her fingers, got another cup of coffee, and sat down at the table. She had almost finished the cup when the other boys arrived one after the other, thirsty both for the coffee and for Nyoka. By the end of the usual morning routine, she had three more intense orgasms.

***

Her current life began a month ago when Kiyana graduated and packed to move out. Nyoka could not afford their room on her own, so she had to find either a new roommate or a new place, and fast. She opened the rental offers board and browsed through them. The offers weren't very plentiful or appealing. Nyoka was about to give up for today and look for other options when a post caught her attention.

"Eight roommates, all straight boys, in a large apartment, are looking for the ninth roommate, a girl willing to be our cumdump. We'll pay your rent and grocery shopping. Contact us..."

Nyoka giggled. Boys! They are so blunt and direct sometimes! But... cumdump?! Well, she had nothing against boys, she liked sex, and this apartment looked great in the photos. Maybe it's worth a closer look? Nyoka sent a message.

They answered immediately in the chat.

"Hi Nyoka! No, it's not a joke, we confirm everything. Are you interested?"

"Maybe. What are your conditions?"

"Besides the usual ones - don't be an asshole, don't clog the sink, and so on - just two specific ones. You are always available, and you never refuse our request for sex. And you don't leave us without your company for too long, so no week-long trips. A day or two is okay sometimes. In return, we promise to be good and help you in any way we can."

"Sounds good. Are you ready for some of my conditions?"

"Go ahead."

"First. No hard BDSM. I don't mind being slapped and like to be tied up sometimes, but nothing more."

"No problem, we're not too kinky either."

"Second. No cleaning and no cooking for you. I'll do my equal share of the work, but I'm applying as a cumdump, not as a housewife for eight boys."

"That's just fair. Of course it is!"

"Third. I need my own separate bed to sleep in. It can be a small corner, anything, but my own private bed. I'm okay with giving myself to you while I'm awake, but I need to sleep alone to sleep well."

"You got it."

"And fourth... Have you ever lived with a shared cumdump before?"

"Actually, no. We just got tired of random one-night stands and decided to find someone more permanent and available... And thought it would be fun to have just one girl for the eight of us!"

"I see... So please make sure you are clean. STD tests, all that. You don't want to share someone's nice pet gonorrhea through me, believe me."

"Makes sense. We promise. And besides, we'll be using condoms anyway..."

"You don't have to, guys. I'm a committed childfree, I got sterilized as soon as it was legally possible. So feel free to fill me with your sperm :)"

"Yoo-hoo!"

Nyoka laughed, and they told about the place and time of her visit.

***

The apartment was just like the photos, large and comfortable. And, for the eight boys' den, clean enough and smelling nice. Nyoka smiled at them.

"Hi! I'm Nyoka, maybe your new roommate..."

"Mike" - "Oliver" - "Nick" - "Timmy" -...

"We prepared a welcome invitation for you..." Oliver started.

Nyoka had a look at their casual, half-undone home clothes, at their pants with the bulges in the front, and guessed.

"Now I'm gonna take a quick shower and then you can show me your big sex bed," she giggled.

She undressed and stepped into the shower. Eight pairs of eyes devoured Nyoka's tall slender figure, cute breasts with dark brown nipples, and smooth deep tanned skin. The boys already knew that their new roommate was beautiful and sexy, but now to see her live, they were stunned.

Nyoka quickly washed and dried herself and followed Oliver into the lounge, which was mostly occupied by a simple but huge sex bed. Mike turned on the night lights and soft music, and Nick brought three bottles of champagne.

"To the meeting!"

They drank.

"It's a freaky Snow White porn remake!" Nyoka giggled. "Except there are eight instead of seven of you, and you're not gnomes, and I'm not white, but still..."

They were still laughing as Nick slowly thrust into Nyoka's pussy.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Good start..."

Then Timmy climbed onto the bed, straddling Nyoka's face and thrusting his dick between her lips. She swallowed it greedily, caressing his balls and stroking Mike with her hand. Oliver lay by her side, and Nyoka sucked his dick as soon as Timmy came, grabbing someone's ass with her free hand. Four other roommates contented themselves with stroking Nyoka's body and gently squeezing her breasts, waiting patiently for their turn.

It was a long sensual gangbang that lasted three hours. They fucked Nyoka in all holes, sometimes double and triple penetrating her, and she eagerly accepted everything. When she was not losing her mind with orgasms, Nyoka explored the boys' bodies, sniffed, tasted, felt them, and found nothing that could repel her. And the boys were simply thrilled by her unbridled sexuality, her unrestrained movements, and her uninhibited loud screams. It was almost a love from the first fuck.

Finally, exhausted and happy, Nyoka fell asleep on the cum-soaked sheets, surrounded by eight satisfied boys. The next morning, she signed the contract.

***

On the second day, Nyoka called her roommates by name and remembered them all. By the fifth day, she knew each one's preferences and could even guess who wanted to fuck her next and how: Oliver likes to fuck her in the shower, Mike likes to fuck her on the sofa, Timmy likes to eat her pussy... And they all liked to casually caress, kiss, and tease her as they walked by.

It was a dozen or two quick fucks a day for Nyoka, which suited her perfectly and left her enough free time. After all, they were all students and had to study, and most of them also had part-time jobs. Nyoka, for example, maintained several small online shops for their owners.

Although not stipulated in the contract, she took off her clothes on the first day and stayed naked at home. Why bother to get dressed when someone is going to undress you in half an hour? The boys excitedly welcomed her preferences. So Nyoka only dressed up when she had to attend her offline classes.

Some evenings they gathered and watched movies or played computer games together. Nyoka loved this careless atmosphere of easy friendship. Although... Sex always happened in the breaks between episodes, levels, and matches.

***

Sometimes the boys would still invite other girls to join them.

Once, Nyoka met a nice girl in the hallway, accompanied by Nick. She looked quite young.

"Hi! I'm Nyoka!"

"Hi... My name is Stacy. Nice to meet you!" She looked at her with big eyes. She could have been warned about the customs of the apartment, but she was still not used to seeing girls naked in such a casual way.

"You're cute. Would you like to have sex with us?" Nyoka teased her.

Nick grinned. Stacy smiled shyly and nodded.

"Nyoka... just one question..." she whispered. "Aren't you jealous of sharing your boys with me?"

Nyoka chuckled, tried to hold back her laughter, and failed.

"Ohhh... Stacy..." she wiped tears from her eyes. "Thank you... for the compliment! I am always sex hungry, of course, but eight guys are more than enough to share with one or two other girls!

"By the way," she caught her breath. "Are you into boys only or girls too?"

"Girls too..." Stacy blushed.

"Good. Because I like you, and it's been ages since I've been with a woman, especially one as cute as you..."

Stacy smiled happily and they kissed. Nyoka gently held her close, rubbing her breasts against hers, and Stacy melted in her hands. Grinning, Nick took off his clothes and helped Nyoka to undress Stacy. And they followed to the sex bed. Other boys soon joined them, coming, and going, and returning... Nyoka fucked Stacy with dildos and fingers, and Stacy returned her favors with enthusiasm, and the boys took turns fucking them both, and Nyoka orgasmed simultaneously with Stacy...

Stacy stayed with them for a few days, and Nyoka even shared the bed with her, but eventually, Stacy decided against becoming the second cumdump, and Nyoka remained the only one. But Stacy continued to drop by from time to time. "It's like going to a fancy restaurant, but for sex," she explained. "It's wonderful, but I prefer to keep it a rare treat."

***

A few months later - they had gotten used to each other, and Nyoka began to feel as if she had lived like this for years - Serge surprised her with a sudden question at dinner.

"Nyoka," he said casually, making himself a sandwich, "are you okay with being filmed? And with your clips being uploaded to the Internet?"

"What?" she almost choked. "Um... I've never tried it... But it sounds exciting... Maybe I could do it... Why do you ask?"

"You know, we should start working on our theses. We have a nice mix of specialties here, and we thought we could do one big project for all of us..."

"And, let me guess, it's..."

"The video surveillance system that follows you around the house, detects you having sex, automatically takes high-quality video and feeds it to the porn sites."

Nyoka whistled. "You guys are ambitious! Is it even technically possible?"

Sam nodded. He opened two bottles of wine and started pouring them into everyone's glasses. "With the current advances in AI, it's quite feasible. I wonder why no one has thought of it yet. If we are quick, we could grab some nice patents!"

"But... using the porn feeds as the core of the project..." Nyoka laughed.

"Porn is actually the powerful innovation driver," Mike explained. "Cheap VHS and then DVD players, video recording, and streaming - including YouTube, by the way! - easy online payments, huge cloud storage and services, cell phones with big screens to watch streamed video... Who created all this for their own purposes, what do you think?"

"Really?..."

"True. You can google the details."

She thought of it and blushed.

"I'm in. Let's do your project!"

***

Within a few weeks, the apartment was transformed into a mix of a lab and a filming studio. The most visible changes were new artistic wall designs and unobtrusive lighting (Timmy did them) and of course the cameras, starting with simple ones in the corners and more complicated and high-quality ones in strategic spots all over the place (Nick and Oliver did the hardware part). Fortunately, they got the grant for their collaborative project (Mike, who studied finance, worked on all the budgeting details, and wrote the grant application), otherwise, they couldn't afford all the gadgets they needed.

But the real magic was done behind the scenes by the team of programmers - Sam, Serge, Kyle, and Matheo. Soon, Nyoka watched in amazement as the first test shots promptly followed her around the apartment, switching from camera to camera and sometimes combining two feeds in one frame.

"It's a miracle! Wait, stop..." she rewound the recording and blushed slightly. "Did you put the hidden cameras in the toilet too, you badasses?"

"Yep!" Oliver giggled happily, dodging her slaps. "Really, just think about it! There are a lot of viewers who love to see girls pee!"

"Okay..." Nyoka relented. "As long as I can delete the footage I don't like... And it works fine, very cool!"

"The hard part is still ahead of us," Sam shook his head. "We still have to teach the system to take art-quality close-ups and recognize all kinds of sex scenes. And the clear audio might be a challenge..."

But they managed that, too. They never stopped improving the system, but the first version was ready to stream in just two months.

***

"Tell me the details again," Nyoka said nervously. Her excitement was mixed with fear.

"We decided to do two things," Timmy said. He was the artistic and conceptual leader of the project. "First, we're going to stream a live feed of you the entire time you're awake and at home. Since you are always naked, people will want to watch you even when you are doing your homework.

"Secondly, the system will record high-quality clips of all our sex, select the most interesting ones and automatically upload them to the major porn sites. We've already set up the profiles... Hmmm... I just remembered something I forgot... You probably want to be known by a screen name, not your real one, don't you?"

Nyoka chuckled. "So nice of you to remember that in time! Well, maybe... Hmmm... Call me... Nyokitty!"

"Nyokitty it is!"

And they let her press the button that started the feed.

At first, Nyoka felt tense and uncomfortable, remembering that someone's eyes were admiring her body all the time, even in the shower and toilet. But eventually, she relaxed. In fact, it took her less than a day. Living naked and sexually available with eight boys and their occasional guests helps a lot, you know.

Gradually, Nyoka got used to it and forgot that she was being watched. Sometimes she would pose a little, turning to the camera for a close-up, but that was it.

***

Months went by, the boys finished their theses and started looking for jobs. And Nyokitty gained thousands of fans among porn surfers. People watched Nyokitty studying, chatting, playing games, showering, and walking around the apartment. Particularly popular were videos of Nyokitty hungrily sucking someone's cock, lustfully riding someone else on the sex bed, or screaming her lungs out in another gangbang with eight guys... Sometimes they would have Stacy and a couple of other girls join them as guest stars as well, and each time it would be a special event on their channel.

She had built a very high-quality porn star portfolio in half a year, Nyoka realized.

And money... since their channel had become popular (Timmy had also done the advertising campaign), they'd covered all their expenses and had a nice sum left over for fancy things. Mike gathered them together one day and showed them the long list of contract requests from people who wanted the same system - starting with webcam models and porn studios, of course, but also including home and office security systems, animal watchers, police, and even the military... Sometimes you could really forget how many people from all kinds of professions watch porn.

"You know, guys. We got a great startup here," Mike said. "I'm going to run it for a while. Are you in?"

Everyone agreed.

"Nyoka, are you in? You are a real star, our symbol!"

She thought for a while.

"You know, guys... Sorry, but no. It was an enthralling year and I will never forget it, but I want to try new things in life. Stacy is longing to take my place here, and I am happy to help you with the transition."

"Owww..."

"Okay... Nyokitty is retiring from active porn shooting. But she promises to be present at our launch party and future celebrations!"

And they threw a passionate farewell sex party for Nyokitty, with Stacy and other friends involved, the whole thing was filmed and broadcast, as usual.

***

Two days later, Nyoka packed her bag and went through her notes. She had graduated, too, and there were a few stable job offers in her main field, human resources...

And then an ad in the social networking feed caught her eye.

"The Porn Center is hiring. Are you a pro or a complete novice, either you do webcams, porn shoots, are you an escort or just a slut serving clients, anything - we have a place for you! Apply here...

"PS. For those who want it, we provide on-site accommodation with all your basic needs covered."

Nyoka giggled, feeling a strong sense of déjà vu. Her destiny had a funny way of guiding her!

Then she applied.

***

"Nyokitty? Why, you are famous! I am your fan, personally!" The administrator stood up and shook her hand. "We would be honored to have you on our team. What kind of work and services would you like to do?"

"Actually... Everything!" Nyoka laughed, feeling high and mischievous. "I want it all and more!"

"That's the Nyokitty I know!" the administrator laughed along with her. "So you're going to live here... Your room is 504-17, here are your keys. There are canteens and dining halls on the first and fifth floors... If you need anything, just ask me or literally anyone who works here. We are all like a close family, you know. A very close one."

"Thank you!" Nyoka took the keys and looked around. There were girls and boys in the lobby, chatting with each other, going out or to the studio entrances, many of them wearing casual home gowns or even naked...

Nyoka laughed, undressed confidently, stuffed her clothes into her bag, and went to her new home.