The After Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha was usually quiet but was often pretty profound when she spoke up. She was the social conscience of the group and I'd never found her more attractive than in that moment. Her words were liberating.

"For the record," Brian said, "I wasn't trying to shame you. I genuinely wanted to know. But sorry if I made you uncomfortable with that one right out of the gate.

"I think I'm straight. But the idea of another guy getting enjoyment out of looking at my cock, well, it doesn't turn me off."

"Thanks," I said. "Both of you. It means a lot. I needed to share that with you guys anyway. I'm glad you know. Tasha. Truth or Dare?"

Tasha smiled.

"Dare," she answered, with a twinkle in her eye.

"I dare you to come kiss me with those sweet lips of yours."

We both stood and stepped to the middle of the group. She was athletic and voluptuous, with skin the color of cocoa. I was prepared for a nice, safe kiss. What I got was lust. Tasha grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me hard to her lips. They instantly parted and she darted her tongue into my mouth. She grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. I felt her up and we made out passionately for 15 seconds in front of our friends before she roughly pushed me away and returned to her chair.

I stood stunned for a moment.

"Now I'm looking at your bulge," Brian said. "Easy there, cowboy. Shit. Maybe I am bi."

"Yeah, holy fuck, Mark," Zane chimed in. "I dare you to show us your cock."

I blushed and returned to my seat, blood rushing to my penis and face.

"It's not your turn," I protested.

"I dare you to show us your cock," Tasha said. "It IS my turn."

"I pick Truth!" I practically whined.

"Fine," Zane said. "Ask him what his deepest fantasy is. He just told me last month so I'll know if he's lying."

I sat open-mouthed, gawking at Zane. I felt betrayed. How could he throw me under the bus like that?

"Well, Mark," Tasha said. "What's your deepest, darkest fantasy?"

I hung my head defeated.

"To be an exhibitionist slut," I muttered.

"Speak up, Mark," Tasha said. "Remember, no shame here."

I looked up, mustering confidence I didn't really feel.

"To be an exhibitionist slut," I said. "To be caught or watched by someone while I masturbate or fuck. Mandy, your story was so fucking hot. I wanted to be you, watching, because I guess I'm a voyeur, too, but I really wanted to be James. I gotta be honest, it got me so hard I was trying to cover up."

"You weren't the only one, brother," Sean said.

"The truth is, my deepest fantasy is pretty much what James lived out tonight and I'm going to jerk off to that story as soon as I go to bed."

Zane leaned forward.

"Why don't you do it now," he said. "I dare you."

My resolve was melting. I've decided there are scales that control males' decision-making. Your head is on one side, your dick on the other. Most of the time, the scales are tipped towards your head. But the higher and hornier you get, the more you think with your cock. The scales were dangerously close to tipping.

"Nobody wants to watch me jerk off," I protested.

"Actually," Mandy said, after a few seconds of silence, "this night is getting crazy, but I think we do want to watch you jerk off."

"I sure as fuck do," Tasha said.

"Everyone does, Mark," Zane cooed. "You also confided something else to me last month. Are you wearing a cock ring right now? You told me how much it turns you on to wear it all the time. You like the way it feels on your completely shaved skin."

I nodded. I was wearing my cock ring. And it was feeling pretty snug at that moment wrapped around my throbbing dick. I also realized in horror I had thrown on tighty whities earlier that night. Old Hanes briefs I only wore in an emergency, with a hamper full of dirty laundry qualifying as emergency.

"Lean back in your chair," Zane commanded.

I was almost hypnotized by him at this point so I did but I kept my hands over my pronounced boner.

"Move your hands," Zane said.

I couldn't believe this was happening. The head was struggling to keep control of my actions. I did as I was told. Tasha moaned loudly at the sight of my tented up shorts. Brian leaned forward in his seat. I abruptly sat up and covered up. The head regained control.

"I can't," I panted.

"Oh, but you can," Zane said, unfazed. "You know you want to."

"Hell, I'm about to," Brian interjected.

I glanced over at Brian and noticed his hard dick practically poking through his shorts. He wasn't hiding his arousal.

"If it's ok, Brian, I'd love it if the rest of us could wait," Zane said calmly. "I want our little exhibitionist slut here to be the only dirty little whore who jerks off in front of his friends."

I audibly moaned.

"Take that fucking cock out for me," Tasha demanded.

"Do it," Katie said.

The others were all nodding.

"Jerk off for us, you little perv," said Mandy. "God damn, I haven't been this wet in, what, at least an hour!"

Laughter again ratcheted down the tension, but only for a moment for me. My shy and conservative side was waging all-out war against my exhibitionist slut side.

"Just take your shirt off," Zane said. "Do it."

I was basically at his mercy for all but the most scary commands. I did it, revealing my smooth and lean torso. I was a serious swimmer but I think most of the girls were surprised at my physique.

"Now your shorts," Zane said. "Take 'em off."

"I can't!" I protested. "I was out of clean underwear."

"Wait, so you're freeballing, too?" asked Brian.

"No. Worse," I said. "I'm wearing tighty whities."

"Perfect," Zane said, then leaned down right into my ear and whispered loudly enough for all to hear. "Your humiliation will be complete, you little whore. Show us your old man underwear. Take off your shorts. Now."

"Ok ok," I said. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck."

I lifted my ass slightly off the chair and pulled my shorts down and off but leaned forward. I was wearing nothing but my white cotton briefs in front of all my fully clothed friends.

"Show us," Zane said. "Show us your big tighty whitey bulge."

I slowly leaned back and moved my hands out of the way. I glanced down and what I saw made my cock twitch, which everyone noticed. My dick was pointing straight up to my chin. The outline was so lewd I could make out blood vessels. My briefs were straining to contain my hard on so much the waistband was pulled off my stomach. My balls were tightly pulled forward by the cock ring, straining the fabric almost as much as my cock was.

"Good," Zane said breathlessly. "I want you to move your dickhead over to the side, where the fabric is thinner."

I did as I was told.

"Fuck, dude," Evan said. "We can totally see your dick."

I moaned instead of covering up. The scales were tipping. I started lightly running my fingers over my cock as I held it over.

"Mmmm," Zane purred in my ear. "Why don't you slip your hand inside your underwear. You don't have to show us anything yet, but we'll know what you're doing, you little perv."

"Fuuuuccckkk," I said as my hand made direct contact with my throbbing dick.

I was losing touch with the room. The chemicals released during arousal were combining with the weed to send me into my own world. Being in the room was the only thing keeping me from openly masturbating. I remember thinking I was already past the point of no return. I was unlikely to resist doing whatever Zane told me to do.

"I want you to wrap your hand around your cock shaft," Zane said. "Good. Now start to pump your shaft. Yes. Point it straight up. You're not completely exposed. At least not yet. But we definitely know what you're doing, naughty boy."

"I'm so fucking naughty," I panted.

I was barely concealed and obviously masturbating. I was close to full release of my inhibitions when Zane pulled me back.

"Oh, Mark," he said.

He held up a bottle of poppers.

"Fuck," I said.

"You wanna tell the rest of the class what this is?"

Speaking required me to regain my faculties enough that I was suddenly very aware just how exposed I was. Slouched all the way down in my chair, cock in hand, barely concealed by see-through white fabric. I pulled my hand out. My erection flopped against my belly.

Part of me was mad at Zane for violating my trust. Most of me was massively turned on at seeing them. The thought of using them in front of my friends made my dick that much harder.

"Those are poppers," I said. "They give you a short-term rush that takes sex, masturbation and especially orgasms to a whole other level."

"And they're really only used by sluts, right?" Zane asked.

"Yes."

"And you are a user of poppers?" the interrogation continued.

"Yes."

"And in what way do they specifically affect you, Mark?" Zane asked.

"They turn me into an exhibitionist slut, sir," I replied. "They make me do things I wouldn't ordinarily do."

"Like jerk off in front of your friends?" asked Zane.

"Well, not before," I said. "But yeah, I'm guessing they will tonight."

I'd already decided to take a hit when I was told to and I knew that meant jacking off for my friends was inevitable. Admitting it out loud was another turn on. Then Zane pulled out another bottle.

"You prefer to jack with lube, yes?" he said.

Again, I could only manage a nod.

"Jesus," Brian muttered.

My whole body was beginning to shake. Just seeing the lube and little brown poppers bottle had me tingling all over. My dick was involuntarily twitching. Any possible consequences faded to the background. I was excited.

"One last thing," Zane said.

I was staring at those bottles with lust in my eyes. My dick was aching. Orgasm would be the only relief.

"You said earlier you thought you might be bisexual," Zane stated as I nodded. "That's not true, is it? Because you know for sure you're bisexual. Because this is your favorite porn on the internet, right?"

He turned on the tv, switched inputs and there it was, all cued up. A video that started with a gay guy watching and helping as a straight couple fucked and ended with the girl and the gay guy switching places. It was 20 minutes of the best shit ever. I rarely made it five.

The fact my friends would know what sick porn fetishes I had was almost as horrifying as jacking off in front of them. All my darkest secrets were being revealed and it seemed like Zane had orchestrated the whole thing. I didn't know whether to be thankful or pissed. This was my biggest fantasy fulfilled but if it ended up with me being a friendless laughingstock all over campus it might not be worth it. But then again, fuck, it might.

Zane hit play. The gay guy was sucking on the "straight" guys toes while he made out with his girlfriend. When the camera zoomed out and revealed the gay guy was the only one completely naked and he was stroking a perfect, hard cock, my urgency to masturbate in front of my friends hit again full force.

I stared at the bottles as Zane picked them up. He unscrewed the poppers cap and handed me the bottle. My underwear had ridden down and most of my shaved pubic area was exposed. My cock was sticking straight out, barely contained. I let it bounce hands free while I used both mine to take two long drags in each nostril. I held it in as Zane poured some lube in my hand.

I pulled the waist band of my underwear out away from my body so I could use the lube and in the process exposed my whole seven-inch cock to Zane who was still standing over my shoulder, not to mention Carli and Evan who were sitting on either side of me and getting quite a view. I'm almost positive they both moaned. My lubed up hand wrapped around my dick, the liquid feeling like a wet mouth, at the same time the poppers rush was exploding my head. I could no longer resist. I started pumping my cock.

Suddenly a bright light turned on over my left shoulder. It was Zane's phone flash.

"I'm just gonna record this so you can always remember how big a slut you are," Zane said.

"Fuck," Brian whispered. He was swiveling his head back and forth between the porn and my masturbation. He was also rubbing his dick pretty brazenly and seemed desperate to free it.

"Now that you're backlit and everyone can see you anyway," Zane said, "tuck that waist band under your balls. Show everyone your cock, Mark."

The gay guy on screen was jerking off at the feet of the other guy who was on his back while the girl rode him. Watching him watch them melted the last of my resolve. I slowly lowered my waist band, very much aware of where I was but powerless now to stop myself.

As I exposed myself, Tasha moaned loudly and rubbed one of her tits. Mandy, for once, didn't have something funny or smart ass to say.

"Jesus," she half whispered. "That's the second absolutely perfect cock I've seen tonight. I think this one's even better. I've never seen one with a cock ring in person. That's fucking hot. And not a hair anywhere, you twinkie little perv."

Zane could tell I was getting close but he wanted my humiliation to last.

"Stop!" he commanded. "Take your underwear off."

I did without hesitation and leaned back, prepared to get back to it.

"Wait," Zane said.

He handed me the poppers. My dick twitched with anticipation as I took the hit. Zane poured an ounce of lube all over my cock and balls.

"Now you may resume," he said.

I was completely naked in front of my friends. I started jacking with both hands, my right pumping over the head of my cock, my left fingers rubbing my balls and my thumb rubbing the top of the base of my cock. Just as the bisex threesome on the screen switched positions.

The gay guy laid down on his back, head hanging off the bed. The girl got on top in a 69 position while the other guy stood and fucked her from behind. Gay guy was licking on his buddy's balls as he slammed his cock into his girlfriend's perfect pussy. When "straight" dude pulled his cock out and shoved it in the gay guy's mouth I saw stars.

Zane knew I was close. He leaned down and spoke right in my ear but again loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Do you want to do that to me, you little faggot?" Zane asked.

"Ahhhhhhh," was all I could respond.

"Sign me up for the role of the fucked chick," Tasha practically shouted.

"Do you want to watch my big dick fuck Tasha, and then let me shove it in your mouth?" Zane said.

"I'll make the fucking popcorn," said Mandy. "I'm watching the shit out of that."

"You'll be busy getting fucked yourself," Brian said while lewdly grabbing his dick.

"I am, am I?" Mandy said in her best fuck me tone. "Only if I'm situated where I can watch these three hotties fuck."

"I'm sure that can be arranged," Brian said with a pervy smile.

You know the sound a kid makes when they hum while sitting on something that vibrates, like a washer or something? That's the sound I made as my orgasm approached.

All eyes turned to me as it appeared the grand finale of the opening scene was approaching. I felt Zane's hot breath on my ear, then felt his tongue flick out and lick my left ear lobe. He reached around my body and pinched my nipple. My moan increased in volume and urgency.

"Show us your cumshot," he whispered. "I'm going to film your cumshot."

Tasha got up and walked around behind me to my right side and started really tonguing my right ear. Carli slid off her chair next to me and played with my other nipple. When her other hand started playing with my balls and the base of my cock like I was on the other side, I took one step closer to paradise.

But first, Mandy knelt in front of me, spread my legs, pulled me even lower in my chair, dipped her finger in some excess lube, and started playing with my asshole!

"Don't act like you don't love this," she said. "I've brought every guy I've ever been with to his knees with some ass play. Straight as an arrow, don't matter, they love this shit."

I felt hands all over me. My face looked like the Scream mask, frozen in a permanent but silent yell. My whole body shook as I pumped furiously.

"Show us your cumshot," Zane whispered again. "And don't you other bitches try and catch it in your mouth. I want to see how far he shoots it. You may lick him clean, if you like."

Tasha moaned in my other ear at the thought. I took one last glance around the room. Thank goodness, everyone was into it. All the guys had their hands down their pants. Katie had taken her shorts off at some point and had her hands inside some little red, lace panties that matched her little red, lacy tank top. She was masturbating nearly as furiously as me. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have stopped if they weren't into it, but I was relieved.

Zane held the poppers to my nose for me and pinched my other nostril. I kept pumping as I inhaled.

"Show us your cumshot," Zane demanded.

"Holy fuck!" I panted, desperate for release. Mandy shoved her finger in my ass.

"Aaaaahhhhh!! AAAAHHHHH!!" I shouted as the first blast of cum erupted from my cock and into the air. It left a trail on my body from my head to my belly button. Tasha kind of yelped as I got some on her, too.

Everyone in the room made some kind of exclamation but I hear Brian's in my head when I remember this moment.

"Fuck and yes," he said simply.

The second spurt went almost as far, hitting my chin and painting my chest.

"God damn, baby," Tasha said in my ear.

I've never squirted so far, before or since, and never so many times. It took six or seven blasts of cum before the spasms subsided. Mandy pulled her finger out of my asshole but kept rubbing the area, sending bolts of electricity through my whole groin. Then she grabbed my cock and dove her mouth on it.

"Fuuuuccckkk!" I moaned. She might have sucked another rope of cum out. Carli scooped some cum off my chest and made eye contact with me as she put it in her mouth. Jesus, I've turned everyone into complete whores, I thought.

Tasha stuck her tongue on my chin and dragged it up to my lips, bringing a substantial amount of cum with her which she stuck right in my mouth. We kissed deeply, both of us tasting my cum. I felt the phone camera move in close.

"Annnnddd, scene!" Zane finally said, stopping the recording. "Holy fuck, Mark!"

"Holy fuck is right," Brian said. "Am I allowed to take my cock out now?"

"Soon," Zane said and turned to me. "Dude, you just lived out your sexual fantasy. What do you feel?"

"A mixture of elation and humiliation," I said. "Mostly just spent."

"Yeah, the shame is part of it, isn't it?" Zane said. "But you'll still jack off to that forever. Permanently in the spank bank. I think for all of us. But only you get the video."

Heads nodded around the room, including mine.

"And you better recharge quick, pal," he continued. "I think you're needed for this next part as well."

More nods. About that time, the porn people changed positions. The "straight" guy sat on the bed and the gay guy reverse cowgirl impaled himself on that cock while his own was just rock hard. It was the hot girl's turn to watch some fucking.

"Do you want to do THAT to me?" Sean asked. "I've never let a guy fuck me but I've been thinking about it. I want your cock to pop my cherry."

"Holy shit, Sean," I said. "I had no idea you'd be into that. Hell, you hadn't said much tonight, I wasn't sure you were into all this at all."

He pulled his gym shorts down to free a rock hard, completely bald cock. My softening member twitched and I made no effort to hide the cartoon eyes I was giving his perfect dick.

"Do you think I was into it now?" he asked.

"Amazing," I said.

"Let's take 5," Zane said. "Let Mark get cleaned up."

"I gotta piss again," Mandy said.

"I need a fucking drink," Brian added.

"Mark, go pull yourself together, for god's sake," Zane said. "Get a quick shower, wash all the lube and cum off, and then get back in here. And don't you dare put a stitch of clothing back on. You will not be allowed to cover up the rest of the night."