The After Party, Party.

Story Info
Shayla and Raul invite a friend to join their after party.
2.3k words
3.98
11.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom4Her
Dom4Her
8 Followers

The After-Party, Party

The anniversary party at Shayla and Raul's house was wrapping up and the guests were now leaving. It was another great party with the closest friends I have ever known. However, I drank too much tonight to safely drive myself home. Realizing this, Shayla and Raul insisted I stay the night, for everyone's safety. Always the best host, Shayla brought me some sheets and a pillow for me to sleep on the couch for the night.

I undressed to my shorts and tucked in on the couch as they retreated upstairs to their bedroom. I've always had a sexual attraction to Shalya but my friendship with Raul always prevented me from acting on these erotic thoughts and feelings I've had for years. As I slept on the living room couch, dreaming of Shayla and Raul in a naked sensual embrace, my cock became hard and began growing and eventually reaching out from the fly of my shorts. It was reaching out to them, to feel Shayla's hand or lips upon it. A common dream I've had many times before. Up in the bedroom, Shayla and Raul were in a passionate embrace. He was kissing her neck and she was running her hands through his hair.

She whispered to Raul, "Baby, I want him to come in here, to be watching us. I want to be watched making love to you. I want to be watched as I am sucking your big hard cock. You know it's a secret fantasy I've had for a long time. It is such a turn on for me to have someone watching me please you. I trust him, we trust him. Please?"

Shayla lowered herself, kissing his body as she now knelt in front of him. Looking up she whispered, "The timing is perfect, and he is the best choice to keep this between us. Please baby, call him in here. Let him see me kneeling before you, my lips and tongue sliding up and down your shaft while you hold my head by my hair. I want to see and feel both of you cum for me. Ooohhh, please, give this gift to me."

Raul looked down upon her with a combination of love and lust at her most recent sexual request. Lately she's been in a sexual frenzy, wanting it every day and in every way. He enjoyed this newly reawakened sexuality in her. But he was not going to be the one to call out to me. He wanted her to call out to me, to lead me in there by her own hand.

"Shayla, you know I love you, I always have and always will. You are a sexual dynamo for me. But if you want this, really want this, then you need to go down there and wake him by caressing his cock. Get it hard, tell him that we want him here. If he is interested, then bring him up to the bedroom. Once you are both here, get on your knees before me and tell him out loud what you just told me. Tell him as you stroke and lick me, beg him to watch. Ask him to stroke himself for you and that you want both of us to cum on your face and tits. Tell him you want to feel and taste the spurting of two men's hot cum drop upon your sensitive skin. You will do that as a gift for me Shayla" he commanded her.

"Yes baby, I will, thank you. I love you so much for allowing me this time to explore my reawakened sexuality. You've been so understanding lately in pleasing me that I want to do whatever I can to please you as well." Shayla answered with a smile and glint in her eyes.

With that, she got up and strutted to the bedroom door still dressed in her sexy black lace lingerie with matching fishnet stockings. She looked over her shoulder, for one last approval from Raul. He gave her a slight nod and pointed downstairs. His forceful demeanor was new, and she liked it. She recently discovered she enjoyed being submissive towards men, it sent sexual shivers through her body. She walked through the door, heart pounding, her mind racing, realizing this fantasy was actually going to come true.

This secret dark fantasy that for so long she was afraid to tell anyone. Afraid of what others would think, but not them. Standing at the top of the stairs, she knew they were the closest people in her life at this moment. She wanted them both more now than ever before. She flicked on the light in the stairwell and began her way down to him.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs and turned the corner, she could see the back of the couch before her in the living room, bathed in beams of light from the stairway. She walked slowly, silently, around to the front of the couch to where I was sleeping. Her heart was pounding so hard it had her thinking it was loud enough to wake me from my slumber. She looked down as I slept on my back, my big hard cock exposed completely through the fly of my shorts. Its own throbbing making it dance before her eyes. She bent forward slowly and reached down, and she tentatively placed her hand mere millimeters from the head.

As she did this, she could feel the heat emanating from its massive size. The head a deep red, the pulsing veins running along the length of the shaft and disappearing below the fabric of the shorts. And then it happened, my cock pulsed, and her fingertips touched this hot object of her desire for the first time. She ran her fingers around the head, then down the shaft. It felt so smooth and velvety, yet powerful compared to her delicate touch. Up and down she caressed my cock, slowly closing her fingers around it on each successive pass. It was thick, and her fingers barely could wrap around its girth.

My dream was incredible, it was if I could almost feel Shayla's hand stroking my cock. It felt wonderful, erotic, a desire being fulfilled. I dreamt I could even smell her delicate female scent wafting in my nose, intoxicating and erotic in itself. I let out a sleepy moan, coming deep from within me. I could feel fingers wrapping around my shaft...slowly stroking up and down. Was I waking up or was I still asleep? I was in a hazy interim state of both but wanted it to be true when I awoke.

I cracked my eyes open just a bit, to see if this was a dream. To my surprise, I saw Shayla standing above me, bent at the waist, her hand stroking my hardened cock. As my eyes began to focus more I could see in the dim light from the stairway she was dressed in the sexiest black lace teddy, with incredible fishnet stockings. Her legs were so sexy in and of themselves, being in these stockings made them beyond anything I had ever imagined.

It was at this point I realized I was awake, and she was actually there stroking me! My God, it felt wonderful...but, what about Raul? He and I were the best of friends, as good as this felt, I could not betray his trust. My thoughts traveled to the party earlier. I wondered if Shayla was drunk and was mistaking me for her husband? I shifted a little on the couch, trying to expose my face more clearly to her, in hopes it would resolve that thought. I felt her grip tighten around my shaft.

She looked me in the face, smiled, and spoke softly, "It's OK, Raul and I were talking, and we want you to join us upstairs. I would understand if you didn't want to or felt uncomfortable in doing so, but we really do want you to consider this invitation. I've had this fantasy, and Raul and I agreed that you should be the only choice to help me fulfill this since we trust you so deeply. Please, come with me, and I will tell you more when we get upstairs."

She distinctly emphasized the word "come" by squeezing my shaft in her hand as she spoke that word. I was still a bit buzzed, and still not sure if this was really happening. Looking at this stunning beauty before me, I took a second to think and before I could answer she again spoke. For a second time she squeezed my shaft and stroked it harder. Repeating her invitation to "come with me" accompanied by more stroking while swirling her tongue around her soft and moist lips.

This was definitely not a dream. I sat up and she released her hold on my cock. She reached out her hand to me, I took it in mine and stood up. My cock still as hard as granite and pointing right at her. She took me by the hand and led me up the stairs. Once we reached the top, she turned off the light and we walked together into the bedroom.

There stood Raul, stark naked and hard as I was, slowly stroking himself. We walked toward him, as my heart was beating, and beads of sweat were forming on my head. I didn't know what to expect at this point, but the anticipation was driving me wild. Shayla led me over to him and she kneeled down in front of us both.

Kneeling there, she placed her hands inside the waistband of my shorts, and slowly began to lower them down my legs. As the waistband reached my hard cock, it popped underneath the shaft releasing it from its confinement. As it jerked upward, it struck Shayla in the forehead, and swept through the hair on the front of her head. It felt so silky, warm, and made me even harder and bigger than I was downstairs. She removed the shorts from my feet and tossed them to the side. Shayla looked up and grabbed my cock again, wrapped her fingers around it as best she could and began to stroke.

She gazed lustily into my eyes and said, "I want you here, to be watching us. I want you to watch me sucking his big hard cock. It is such a turn on for me to have you watching me please him. We both trust you to keep this between us and treat it as the special bond we will all share. I want to see and feel both of you cum for me, on me. I want you to stroke yourself while I suck and lick him until he cums. I want you to cum on my face and tits please, I need to experience this at least once."

Raul grabbed a fistful of her hair and brought her face close to his pulsating dick. At that point she released her grip on me, opened her mouth, and let her tongue and lips caress his shaft. I watched her kneeling before us, her lips and tongue covering his shaft with saliva while I began to stroke myself before them in the bedroom.

It was such an erotic sight I was almost ready to explode then and there. But I need to watch more, so I did everything I could to pull myself back from the brink of orgasm. Shayla then, looked up at me and wrapped her moist lips around the head of his cock. She slowly impaled her mouth onto his long hard shaft while maintaining eye contact with me.

I whispered to her, "You are such a sexy woman Shalya. Watching you take all of him is so hot and exhilarating to see. That's it, keep going, swallow his entire length. Do it for both of us, and we will definitely reward you with a shower of our combined cum. You will be covered in our sticky seed, and we will enjoy watching you rub that hot fluid all over your tits and nipples."

A muffled grunt and moan could be heard from her mouth, while it reached the base of his cock. She had the entire length now in her hot mouth, her cheeks filled. She began to rock back and forth on her knees, raising and lowering herself on his cock. She was fucking her face with it, and Raul began pumping his hips in time with her movement. I could tell he was close to the end, close to exploding. My hand tightened and stroked faster and faster.

I watched as she left a thick trail of her saliva dripping from her lips and his balls. The wet sounds of her sucking were mixed with the grunting sound of Raul and me as we both reached the apex of our excitement. I pointed my cock at Shayla's face as Raul pushed her face off his slippery wet dick. He exploded a thick stream of white cum all around her lips, over her face, and down onto her heaving breasts. That triggered my massive release directly onto her cheek, some splashing onto her hair, lips and nose. Then the next wave spewed more of my sticky cum onto her breasts, covering her nipples with a shiny glaze. Shayla was now rubbing her cum coated breast with one hand and frantically playing with her swollen clit with the other.

She began her own orgasm as she realized this fantasy come true, "YES!! YES!! Cum for me, cum on me. I want it all, I want all of it. I am your cum slut tonight, cover me in that tasty cream!".

She proceeded to have a second and third orgasm in rapid succession. Her hand spreading the cum around both her tits. Her hips are undulating with orgasmic spasms as she was rapidly finger fucking herself. With her final orgasmic release, her pussy began to squirt her own fluid down her legs onto the floor. The only smell in the room is that of our mutual sexual arousal. Three people, all playing as one, enjoying giving one woman a fantasy of a lifetime.


Dom4Her
Dom4Her
8 Followers