Wife Enjoys Husband's Friend

Story Info
Wife lets loose with husband and husband's friend.
1.5k words
4.25
103.4k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kim. I'm in my late 30s. I'm 5'5" 120 pounds mother of two with brunette hair. I'm a small C-cup with perky nipples, but my firm ass is the feature that my husband and many other men seem to admire the most. I've stayed in shape through exercise, sports, and eating right. I use to work in the business world before kids, so I've always been motivated to look and dress sexy.

This story took place one evening while the kids were spending the night with the grandparents. A much needed break to allow my husband and I to be adults and enjoy each other. We planned to have some friends over for dinner and entertainment and then enjoy a nice romantic evening together without concern of the kids interrupting.

The evening was a lot of fun seeing old friends and catching up on life. My husband, Johnny, was being very handsie with me and sneaking little gropes from time to time while preparing dinner or whenever I passed by. Johnny is the love of my life and is still in pretty good shape. Many times he is told that he looks like Jake Gyllenhaal, but built a little more like Jason Statham. Our friends are similar in age and parents as well, so we all enjoyed spending some time without our kids. As the night winds down our friends say goodbye, all except the one bachelor of the group, Kevin. Kevin and Johnny have been friends since childhood and I have always enjoyed time with Kevin. He's kind of a Ryan Reynolds/Bradley Cooper type. Charismatic and pretty good looking. The running joke is that Kevin gets older, but his girlfriends stay the same age of 24...or younger!

Johnny and Kevin go upstairs to the loft while I start clearing the dishes in the kitchen. I'm a bit disappointed that Kevin hasn't left yet as I am really horny and a bit wet after all the teasing Johnny did during the night. I'm ready to have some special time with my husband. As I finish up downstairs I decided to see what the boys are up to.

As I head up the stairs I hear some surprising sounds from the TV and as I turn the corner I see Johnny and Kevin sitting on the couch watching porn! I was so embarrassed! Now, Johnny and I sometimes watch a little skin-a-max from time to time, but they were absolutely watching full on porn. Johnny, seeing that I was shocked, made some sort of excuse that Kevin had insisted on showing him this scene. I took a look at the screen and there were two guys having sex with this beautiful porn star. One guy was taking her from behind while she gave a blowjob to the other guy. The scene made it seem like the two guys were friends and the girl was totally loving the attention of both men. Finally, I came to my senses and rushed into my bedroom.

At first, I am annoyed that Johnny is watching porn with his friend, Kevin, while I'm cleaning the kitchen. But then as I paced back and forth in our bedroom, an idea begins to form in my mind. Johnny and I have talked about what it would be like to allow another girl or another guy to join us, but that was always just fantasy talk to increase the pleasure of our love making. I haven't been with another guy since Johnny and I started dating in college. Kevin is definitely my husband's hottest friend and the only one I would even consider doing anything daring with. I think he's the only friend Johnny would be comfortable with as well. I remember one night years ago at a friend's wedding, Kevin and I danced a couple of songs, which was a lot of fun. During one song I think I felt Kevin's dick grinding and rubbing against my ass a little. On occasion I think back and wonder if it was as big as it felt.

As I calmed down I go to a drawer and open it. Inside is a lacy garter belt and stockings. I slip off my clothes and slide on the black stockings and sexy garter belt. I put high heels on my feet and a business suit dress on my body. I reapply my lipstick and smooth my hair. Smiling at myself in the mirror, I prepare for my grand entrance. I'm not quite sure what exactly I'm going to do or where this is going, but I'll show Johnny that I'm a much better show than what he was watching. As a final touch, I tell Alexa to begin playing "stripper" music.

I walk out confidently. Johnny glances at me curiously and Kevin does the same. I wink at both of them and begin to dance. I gyrate and twist and turn, dancing with full tilt emotion. I begin to unzip my dress and before you know it, I'm stripping slowly, yet confidently to the music. The dress falls to the floor and recess my black bra, black thong, and black stockings and garter, with black heels to match. My dancing and shaking continues as my confidence increases while Johnny and Kevin stare at me. Mesmerized and lusting after my body. I bend over from behind proudly displaying my black thong and whip my long hair down my back. I turn around and casually say, "Who's first?"

"I am! I am!" Kevin yells. I smile at Johnny knowingly who gives me an encouraging smile. I walk over and slowly undo Kevin's pants. With both hands and staring into Kevin's gorgeous face I pull down his pants and boxers allowing his cock to spring out. I begin to tease Kevin, giving him a lap dance while making sexy eyes at Johnny. My bare ass cheeks gently rubbing against Kevin's growing dick. Only the thin material of my thong comes between my wet pussy and his hot dick. The porn is totally forgotten and Johnny glances at the tv, grimaces, and turns it off. This show is much better!

I kneel down in front of Kevin locked into his yearning eyes. I lower my head and run my tongue up and down Kevin's big cock. It certainly was as big as I had imagined. Kevin's dick was about the same length as Johnny's, but just a little wider. As I lick and slurp and kiss, Kevin's pre-cum shines on my face. I could suck that beautiful cock forever. Kevin gave me encouraging moans and occasionally an "oh god!" as my mouth pleasured his manhood.

After a while, Johnny stands up and saunters over to me. I immediately give Johnny the same treatment as I strip his pants off of him, tonguing his big dick with every millimeter of my mouth. Deep throating Johnny, I feel him begin to squirm and writhe at the blood rushing to his dick. He throws his head back and groans. At some point Kevin made his way behind me. He starts rubbing his cock on my bare ass. Both men are as hard as rocks. Kevin starts to pull at my panties and starts to touch my pussy lips. He looks at Johnny, who gives a slight nod of approval. Kevin shoves first his fingers into my wet cunt before bending down to lick and slurp my juices with eagerness. I continue to suck Johnny's cock without missing a beat. Rhythmically, we all continue moaning, groaning, kissing, and slurping together.

After a few minutes, Kevin stands up eagerly and begins to rub his cock on me. He gazes longingly at the hole in my ass. Johnny comes around on the other side and says, "Sorry, amigo, that's for me." The friend nods with disappointment. Johnny pulls out some lube and proceeds to get my asshole nice and wet. Once I'm nearly squirming in anticipation, Johnny slides into my anus gently. I groan with pleasure. Kevin isn't sure what to do, so Johnny gently coaxes him to lay claim to my pussy. Kevin eagerly slides his big dick inside of my wet and welcoming vagina. Now I feel stuffed and overflowing. They carefully, slowly, begin to move in time to each other. Both men fuck me at the same time. I've never felt anything like this before. Kevin is licking my tits in between thrusts. Johnny is moaning and groaning as he stuffs my ass deep. We move like that for a while until I explode in orgasms one right after the other. Johnny pulls out of my ass and sprays my back with cum and then Kevin pulls out, pushes me to my knees, and empties blast after blast of his hot wad on my chest.

We are all red-faced and out of breath. Wow! Did that just really happen? We are giggling at each other nervously. Finally, gathering my courage, I stand up and say, "Are you boys finished? Or would you like to join me in the shower for Round 2?"

To be continued...