The After School Session Pt. 02

Story Info
Club gets cancelled, but I still have some fun.
904 words
3.83
5.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Classes continue but my mind is other places most of the day. Jake has explained that in order to keep my spot in the club, I need to complete my initiation. The first stage was over, which was just stroking it with the guys. The second stage was to put both of their cocks in my mouth. The final stage was to drink each member's cum, including my own. Jake made it seem easy, as he liked to show off his self-sucking skills.

Jake, being the oldest, was the president of the club. His wish was my command, if you will. He asks for a Venti mocha whip with a shot of vanilla, he has it. He needs me to write out a hot message to get a girls attention, sure. He usually rewards me with a nice quick tip, meaning a kiss. He would make a specific time for us to exchange his thanks and we would move on like it never happened...or at least he did.

I know all the girls he's been with, and how much they enjoy being with him. I can see why they love it so much, I mean he's hands-down the hottest guy around. I know, though, that he wants me more than those girls. That might just be my dick talking, but a boy can only hope, right?

It was almost time to meet for the final stage, but just then I got a group message saying the Jake had something he had to take care of for a class and couldn't make it. We would have to wait another week before I can be a true member of the club. Mikey messaged me separately asking if I wanted to hang out at his place tonight since he had no plans of his own.

I get to Mikey's and head up to his room as he grabs snacks for us. I get up the stairs and almost knock his sister, Lisa, over onto the floor.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention, here let me help you up!"

"Thanks, don't worry about it stud. That's one way to knock a girl's socks off." Lisa said with a wink. "You are one of Mikey's friends right?..uhhh Kyle was it?"

"Yeah, I guess Mikey must bring me up now that we hang out."

"Oh yeah, he tells me how you help him with his literature course. Kind of sexy being smart like that, and you've got the looks." She said biting her lip.

I could tell she was hardcore flirting with me, and my raging hard on was telling me to go for it. She continues her one-liners, which get me in the mood. I follow her to her bathroom, behind two closed doors to quiet the noise.

"We have to make this quick," she says, my boyfriend will be here any minute.

I unzip my pants and she hops up on the counter. Her short skirt slid up revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She leans forward and bites my neck, and I slid my dick into her warm, wet, pussy. She moans as I start to slid in and out, getting faster and faster. Her moans muffled by my neck and shoulder. She bites down on my collar bone and then whisper in my ear that she's getting close. That really sends me over the edge, I pull out and stroke myself a few times and cum on her thighs. I lean forward and kiss her, my hand finding her clit. She moans while I finger her until her nails dig into my back and she cums all over my hand.

"Wow Kyle, you have got to teach my man some of this stuff. For a quickie, I would have never gotten off with him." She kisses me and wipes up her thighs with a dash of perfume, to keep her man from getting suspicious. Definitely, going to have to stop by Mikey's more often, especially if his sister keeps wanting more.

Mikey's parents end up getting home earlier than Mikey expected. I come down to meet them and get the awkward introductions over with. I only do this because they assumed he had some girl upstairs, so I need to clear up the confusion I guess.

Man, I now know how Mikey ended up looking so hot. His family look like greek gods. His mom could pass as another one of his sisters, she looked amazing and had the nicest rack. His dad, who has been eyeing me since I entered the room, was ripped. He looks like he spends five days a week at the gym. He also looks...actually greek, with a nice cropping of thick black hair. You could tell he was hairy underneath that layer of clothing.

Mikey and I end up back in his room after a while. His dad comes upstairs to check in and offer us refills for our drinks.

"You boys all set, need anything?" He says with a wink. "Don't forget tomorrow is the annual club meeting. Your mom is taking Lisa out to visit your grandmother. Better make it work while you can!" He chuckles.

My cock, still recuperating from the earlier session with Lisa quickly recovers and starts to harden.

"Oh, did I forget to mention? Dad was the founding member of the club in '99." Mikey says with a smile.