The After Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bridget you may break your Hymen on my cock at your leisure and fuck yourself sill but first I need sleep" and in the middle of the two of them I went into never never land.

I woke, light just streaking in by the blind and Bridget on top just passing through her hymen I lay still not to scare her and I watched her face wince as she sunk down on my pole she didn't know what to do she was going to start fucking me when I put my hands on her hips patients my sweats let your muscles relax you got all day. After a few minutes her muscles relaxed and I said, "Go ahead you're in the driver's seat." Bridget moved up and down my pole and she said, "My God this feels good."

"Each day it only gets better my women." You missed I am your slave your wonderful slave and she bounced hard I felt her muscles tighten around my cock as she had her first orgasm on a cock and I kept pumping into her making it last longer and said, "Take that my little slave."

"Yes master give it to me teach me to be a good slave," and she yelled again as she cum.

We rode each other for an hour I cum twice inside her each time driving her over the edge as she felt my hot cum splash against her pussy walls.

We got up and went to the shower Mona was right there to soap me up and did Bridget to she said, "Now you see who our master is?"

Bridget said , "Yes Mona I see and he is so lucky to have someone like you always on guard for him."

Mona smile lit up the room and said, "Thank you Bridget our master is a kind generous person and only spanks us when were bad and deserve it."

Chapter 8

"Master you never spanked me and I deserved it after yesterday. Is Mona something special I am not worthy of your corrective hand," and she started to fill up I picked he up cradled her to my bed and put her over my knee whack five times on her wet ass she was crying now and her pussy was soaked.

"Get between my legs, open your mouth," and I shoved my cock in it and pulled it out and said, "What are you?"

"I am your slave," she said smiling whack on her ass again open your mouth and I shoved my cock in and I said, "Suck it slave," She did I pulled out and said, "What are you now,"

"I am your slave,"

I went to raise my arm and she said, "I am your cock sucking slave." I picked her up and hugged her, "There you go, for your punishment you will let everybody know what you are and why."

She looked at me and said, "Yes my master I am your cock sucking slave." We went out for breakfast Bridget one side Mona the other.

"I would like to introduce Bridget a new women to our household."

Before anyone could say anything Bridget spoke and said, "I was a stupid girl yesterday, today master made me a women but I needed to be punished.

Master spanked me for my foolishness but that does not fit this crime I put on all of you I am now known as masters cock sucking slave" and she dropped in the middle of the kitchen for all to see and started sucking my cock licking my balls and slurping on my cock making me hard again I tapped her on the shoulder and she said, "That is who I am until master says I am not."

Gladice just looked at her then at me and we sat down to eat.

There was another big feast of eggs dear fries and milk. It was all gone not a morsel but all were full.

Mona and I took the horse and I ploughed more of the field Mona stood guard on a stump not far away. I would watch her sometimes and she was like and owl her mind seemed to have a picture of everything if a blade of grass went out of place she was on guard like a cat.

I was ploughing along never noticed her take the guard position all I heard was a thunder boom as he shot gun fired. It was another fox lying dead we went over to see it Cindy came rushing up and I passed her the knife she went right to work gutted it and skinned it in an hour it was done we walked to the stream she washed herself and the pelt off we went back to the shed where Gladice and Janice stretched it and hung it.

Mona said, "She skinned it herself." Cindy just smiled and said, "It is part of our life now." We went and fed the horse and put him away the crows would be out in force for the carcass. I was sitting in the yard watching all these nude tight ass girls go about their business not even paying attention now to my presents. It was a nice day so I said would anyone like trout for supper.

Janice said, "Master I would be content with you but trout will do."

Cindy said, "May I go master and I looked at her and said go grab the cross bow and bring my 9 mm and fanny pouch with my extra ammo.

Bridget says, "May your cock sucking slave go master."

I looked and she had these pleading eyes and I said, What about your work here?"

Gladice said, "She hasn't taken her eyes off you all morning she is useless here."

"Alright slave get my fishing bag and slap on a leg knife. She ran to the garage and came back before Cindy. And I said, "Open the bag and do an inventory slave. She empty it on the ground there was a plastic bag some twine 2 fish hooks a piece of rope and a filet knife for cleaning fish and a clip of 9mm wrapped in plastic. I said, "Very good now take the metal can and go into the garden get a few worms slave," and I slapped her ass to get her moving.

Cindy came back and said, "Where is she going. I sent her to the garden for some worms. She passed me my gun Mona was there with her shotgun. Cindy said, "I better help her we may be here all day" and Bridget came back with the worms.

I just smiled and Cindy went to the garage got the game bag and put it on her shoulder she come back, "Just in case," she said. Off we went. We were walking on the path from our farm and about 3/4 the way there it intersects with the path from Gladice farm. Mona was the first to hold her fist up meaning to stop dead. I froze and scanned the area.

I heard voices coming from the lake. We were going to turn and Bridget said we have to determine the threat to our family. Mona nodded so did Cindy. Cindy took out her practice heat and loaded a broad head I took out my gun and quietly put a shell in the chamber looked at Mona and she put thumbs up signalling she was ready we hit a mud hole and there were really small foot prints and one larger one. We were just about to the lake the footprints were consistent with one adult two children.

We just about to the lake we heard screaming and growling get out of here heard a women scream and a clicking noise Cindy wanted to charge I held her back and we continued and seen one girl our age and two younger ones no one else and the girl frantically hitting a stick on a rock and yelling.

Cindy rushed by me yelling Fran its Cindy, Cindy Milson and he let go the broad head taking down a big wild dog wham went the shotgun taking out another and the rest fucked off.

Fran stood there then realized the danger was passed started crying. The two younger girls were standing behind Fran.

Cindy said, "This is my sister Bridget." Fran said, "Yes I remember," "And this is our friend Mona."

"Mona Wayne?" and Mona nodded she said, "We used to play in the before time feels like a century ago."

Mona says, "Who is with you?" "Nobody we came looking for you we left the city as soon as the snow cleared they killed dad and mom was taken by a rape gang. Your house was vacant and I remembered the lake.

Thank you for saving us and she fainted. I came out of the bushes the young girls screamed and Mona said, "He is our brother." I went to the tree and put both lines out in less than an hour I had 20 trout and came back Fran looked scared of me and I was naked that didn't help. We talked while I set a fire and cooked some trout the kids and Fran wolfed them down saying, "It's been a week since they had anything. They were hoping Aunt Gladice could help them they had nowhere to go and about five days ago they came through a town but it was vacant."

Fran said, "You're all nude and Cindy said, "We don't need clothes for everyday use." "But he's a boy," I smirked and said, "How astute of you to notice." Cindy and Bridget laughed. "I am going to get a few more trout looks like we are going to need them." I went back to the tree Mona beside me we caught another dozen trout.

We cleaned them and then talked and said, "So what are your plans?" and Mona said,"He is the master of our home."

"Master what you guys all slaves to him?" They looked at each other smiled with a big grin and said, "Yes we are."

"Like you he found us here at the lake, like you we were trying to fish with nothing to fish with and like you we would have been dead because coyotes were following us. There was no food at the house. Dad left last fall and he has not been back. We went with them and it is the best thing."

I cleared my throat and said, "What are your plans." Mona said, "This is my brother Scott."

"Scott we had no plans after reaching our aunts we were hoping we could work on her farm and live. This is Gina and Freda I am 23 and they are 20. Mona said they are small yes they were in the before time but we probably all lost twenty pounds."

I said, "When was the last time you seen some one?" "A women on a farm but she had very little people had come through months before and even took her seeds to grow."

"Cindy how well do you know these people?"

"In the before time we were good friends." Freda said, "What are you asking."

"Quite frankly I do not know what to do. If I leave you here problem solved you will be dead if I take you to join our family you will live but can't leave none of us can. I don't know you, not like the Milsons."

Freda said, "You would leave us here to die."

I said, "In a heartbeat if I figured you a threat to our family."

Freda said, "We have no place to go, this is the end of the line, please kill us or help us."

"Ok you come with us and live." Freda hugged me and kissed me and the two girls hugged my waist and said, "We well be worth it I promise," said Gina.

"Master what about the dogs should I skin them," Cindy said. I said, "No can't work with that and Freda said, "But its meat we can eat it."

Bridget said, "We are not that hard up."

We were approaching the farm and I said, "Bridget go ahead make sure it's clear raise your left arm for trouble." A few minutes later she said, "All clear and all but Mona came in she waited a good five minutes to make sure. The girls thought they were in the before time cows chickens gardens green house. Gladice came running over, "How in the world did you make it here."

"We were at the house it was empty we went to the lake hoping to catch fish when they saved our lives although this guy had thoughts of leaving us there to die."

Gladice looked at me and back at her and said, "He is the master responsible for all of us. He had to weigh your three lives against the eleven here."

"I am glad you are here but would have accepted his decision the other way to."

"Now you're part of this family he has taken responsibility for you three to."

Chapter 9

"Janice we fed them some trout but see if you can start them on proper food."

"Yes my master right away master."I could do with a lunch how about some venison and eggs what do you girls think. Gina was on me in a second, "How can we repay you," and she bends over and kisses my cock.

I said, "You guys get well there's lots of work for us all to do. Cindy go shower these girls they stink and put their clothes in the hamper outside we well wash them someday, may be able to be patched."

Freda said, "You want us naked?" "Da it don't make much sense to wear out your clothes when you don't need them,"

"But you will see us." "And your point is?" she looked around everybody was naked except Joyce she was wearing a diaper.

"What's up with her," Gina said.

Gladice said, "It's her time of the month."

"Oh," she said then "OK," she just got it figured out.

In the house we went and got the table and chairs from the garage and added it to our table. The girls come out you got hot water this is surely a dream," Fran said.

Fran was skinny ribs showing legs looked like tooth picks and saggy skin the other two were just as bad you could count there ribs they seen me stair and said, "We should be wearing clothes to hide these ugly bodies."

Gladice said, "Don't be ridiculous we were the same way and master saved us."

They mowed down on the venison and eggs and a glass of milk. Soon they were full and Gina was still looking at me with dreamy eyes.

"Bridget front and center."

"Yes my master."

"Tell everybody who you are."

I am your cock sucking slave your property. I was bad I was ungrateful and didn't respect what master does. I must suck his cock whenever he wants as punishment until he decides otherwise."

Okay slave cocksucker continue and in the kitchen in front of everybody she drops and sucks my balls licks my shaft and sucks my cock making lots of slurping noise she gets me hard and I stop her saying, "That's enough cock sucker."

"Thank you master."

The three girls just looked and I said, "Gladice shall we retire to my room for a while," "Yes my master and off we went. Freda said, "Is he going to fuck aunt Gladice?"

We all do or most of us some haven't but want to. Gina said, "I can't wait to have that cock inside me," Freda said, "Gina hold your tongue." Janice said, "Master will not touch any of you until you are well again."

Freda said sarcastically, "Well isn't that big of him." Mona walked over and slapped her face.

"Listen you ungrateful bitch you should be on the ground kissing where he walked, he saved your life it was his decision and his alone to make.

He carries this whole family on his shoulder. He took mercy on you three and this is how you repay him."

"Just so you know you will eat well because of him he will have to hunt more to provide for us you got any idea how much three people will consume a year. Have you thought like he has down the road about children so they can be trained and look after us when were old. This is not the before time it is the now time we must live as a cohesive family."

"What you are doing is why cock sucker slave is doing what she is doing. You are lucky I am telling you this and not my master. He is a sensitive person and you should know that you're alive a word from him and I would of shot the three of you."

Fran filled up and started crying, "Mona forgive me I have been looking after my sisters for so long avoiding rape gangs and now finding all these nude girls and one boy."

Mona said, "Life is good here and it is life we got everything we need here to survive and we will kill to keep it you and the girls will be trained in weapons and defence we have to be ever vigilant no one knows were here and that is why no one can leave if those gangs hit this place there will be a lot of death and carnage and we could all die if they win."

Janice said, "Take heed in what she says you have no idea how lucky you are. Take her down to the root cellar and bring up a bear roast for tomorrow. Fran seen the cellar it was like a ware house and when lights came on she said, "No way power," and we went to the freezer took out a 25 pound roast.

Back upstairs Fran said, "This is heaven," Mona said, "If we work together it can be. If I ever here you bad mouth master and it will be a drawn out cat fight."

"Mona, I said I was sorry you won't get that from me anymore."

"You guys can stay here or come outside in the fresh air Gina and Freda were asleep on the coach.

Fran said, "I will come outside at least enjoy the day if you won't let me help."

Good girl lets go and Mona picks up her shotgun and Fran says, "Do you go anywhere without that?"

"Nope it is with me always I will guard my master to the death and this family second which you are now part of." Fran hugs Mona as they head for the door.

Joyce said, "Why don't you take Fran to the green house and get 3 bananas for them and three tomatoes.

You got bananas I have not seen one in years. We went in she seen the mango tree and banana tree almost to the roof Mona passed the shotgun to Fran and climbed the ladder and got three bananas came down and said, "They are a bit green but we will put them in the shade they be ripe by tonight." "Fran cut three tomatoes and she said what about you guys."

"Fran, were not sick or lacking in anything, so these are a treat for us but a necessity for you guys. For the next three weeks we will stuff you and get your strength back and get rid of this flab so you can look good for master."

"You're bad," she said smiling.

"Wait until master makes love to you then you tell me who's bad."

Fran said, "We are virgins."

"Welcome to the club other than Janice and Gladice we all were. I think only Judy and Patricia are virgin's now."

"Master got quite the harem."

"Yes but not by design we can't help it mom had five girls and your mom 3 girls and he got three sisters. Good thing he is learning all the techniques to please us and is still shooting clear fluid."

"Fran said, "No seed?" "Not yet but it's seems to be getting close." Fran said, "So right now its all recreational."

"Pretty much although some sessions are intense."

In the bedroom I had my cock deep in Gladice and we were enjoying the moment she said, "Thank you for saving my nieces my finger was circling her rose bud and I said, "Oh so I get a thank you eh as I poked a finger in her ass and she yelped I started finger fucking he ass and fingering her clit.

Soon she was screaming, "Take me master," and I climbed on top put her legs on my shoulder and penetrated her ass with my cock and started fucking her soon she was pushing back enjoying my cock inside her ass as I fingered her clit and made her cum she tightened her muscles around mu cock and I fucked her even harder and she cum again I couldn't hold out and came shooting into her bowels.

We lay there recuperating and I said, "Guess we need a shower unless you want to drip all afternoon. Gladice smiled and said, "You are turning into quite the lover master, and for saving our lives I will be your slave forever you are my true master."

We grabbed a quick shower and went back outside passing the two young girls fast asleep. Outside Fran was sticking to Mona like glue Judy, Cindy, and Patricia, had the big bear done and re stretched it the other girls had the smaller dear done and were working on the small bear skin.

Janice had the bear cooking it smelt good.

Brenda and Melody put the double bed in Gladice room set up the single bed behind the chair in the kitchen they got the beds out of the garage and I helped them up the stairs. They set it up in my old room it was tight and the bureau had to go in the garage had to remove the closet door and put that in garage to. More blankets came from the garage at supper I said, "We got a full home we can't hold any more."

Smiling Bridget said, "Master maybe we can find 15 more that way you can have one girl a night."

We all laughed and I smiled and said, "Yes my little cock sucker all like you eh."

She smiled and said, "I will get better with time master."

We were finishing supper and they got up to clear the dishes Fran got up and was told to sit down I said, "You guys do no work for a few weeks until I say so, and then light work."

Gina said, "We need to do our share."

"When your healthy there is plenty to do we have very few drugs so maintaining heath is paramount."

Bridget got up to clean the table and I said

"Bridget you got other duties," and pointed to under the table. "Yes master, thank you master," and she went under the table and was slurping on my cock.

Gina was fidgeting and said master when can I have you?"

"Gina, Fran said with disgust."

"Gina my dear when your healthy if you want to play we can."