The Aftermath

Story Info
Florian deals with the aftermath of being bred by a monster.
3.8k words
3.88
14.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the very instant they'd left the ruin, Florian had known things were going to be...complicated. He could feel that strange creature's eggs inside of him -- twitching and pulsing, making his insides warm and tingly. Every shudder or judder of his body sent sudden shocks of pleasure through him, the eggs jostling in his womb and in his colon. But it wasn't just the physical sensation, he could feel their magic, their life growing inside of him.

And Florian wanted it out.

Unfortunately for Florian, fate had not ruled in favor of his comfort. Thick plugs of strange mucous sealed his entrances -- bonding to the flesh of his cervix and sphincter, keeping him closed up and the eggs locked inside of him. And any attempt to remove the eggs magically or surgically was likewise thwarted -- magic fizzled out and the would-be-surgeon thrown back b a sudden wave of powerful energy.

Which mean that Florian was stuck. Stuck with these eggs inside of him, forced to incubate until they reached maturity and he gave birth to them... He hoped. It was an utterly horrifying thought to him, the idea of birthing that creature's children. The idea of birthing anything was horrifying to Florian. But the young nobleman didn't seem to have any choice in the matter.

He was several weeks into incubation now, laid up in bed and utterly miserable. His breasts had swollen alongside his belly and both were now many times their original size -- Florian's breasts were hot and heavy, aching and full of milk which leaked in a continuous stream from his sore and puffy nipples. His belly was horribly uncomfortable as well, now so full that he couldn't even move from his bed.

Worse yet, the creatures growing inside of him had the same aphrodisiac effect as their parent's saliva... Which allowed his body to stretch far more than it should have been capable of... Which meant that his cunt was every bit as hot, swollen and leaky as his tits.

The only thing Florian could think of was sex -- not even food or blood entered his thoughts as it didn't seem he needed either of them at the moment to survive, subsisting solely on the magical energy released during sex -- which he was having a lot of. His mind was filled continously with thoughts of screaming and writhing, being filled in every hole with more and more cum being poured into him with every passing second.

He groaned, his head falling back into the pillows stacked behind him, the movement causing the eggs in his belly to shift suddenly, rubbing agaisnt each other inside of him and drawing a low whine from Florian's lips. Fuck, he's so fucking turned on.

It had been a few hours since he'd seen Viktor as the vampire was busy with the work that Florian's father gave him... But Florian needed him now. It wasn't like he could blame Viktor for not paying attention to him -- who could want him when he's like this. Swollen, aching and leaking... It had to be only pity that brought Viktor to his room now...Only pity that made the vampire's cock grow hard, only pity that lead to the vampire rutting helplessly into any of Florian offered him, crying his name in delirious pleasure before collapsing beside him, holding him close through the darkest hours of the eternal night...

Of course, Florian knew that it was more than pity. While the desperate, almost feral way that Viktor had been fucking him could be attributed to the aphrodisiac effect of the creatures growing inside him but... The way that Viktor held him through the night, the way he would brush sweat-soaked strands of hair from his face and make sure he was as comfortable as possible... The soft words of love and affection spoken into his ear when the world was dark and quiet... That wasn't pity. It was love. And it was the same love that Florian felt for him.

But at the moment, Florian was feeling rather pathetic, wanting to wallow in his misery. He wanted to bitch and moan and complain -- almost as desperately as he wanted to be railed. His cunt burned and Florian pressed his legs together, desperately trying to get some sort of friction on his throbbing clit but found that it was impossible to get enough friction.

Damn it! It hurt! He wanted so badly to be filled, he wanted so badly to be fucked! His cunt was empty and his breasts unbearably full -- if only he could reach his cunt, if only he could pleasure himself but... That stupid egg-filled belly made reaching between his legs himself impossibly...

"Uuuuggggh Viktor, you prick!" Florian whined, trying to squirm as he laid there, empty and aching. "Leaving me here alone--"

"And to think," Viktor's voice came from the doorway -- where Florian saw him when he glanced up... Strands of gray-flecked brown hair hanging into his face, blue eyes sparkling and a faint smirk playing on his face. "I was just on my way to see you and here I find you -- cursing my name."

Florian snorted, trying to sit up but finding the task nearly impossible. "So, you finally deigned to abandon your precious work for the spoiled prince, huh?"

God, it didn't matter how short the time apart was -- be it days or hours, Florian's chest would fill with giddy excitment every time he saw Viktor.

The vampire laughed softly, closing the door behind him as he stepped closer. "Indeed I have -- now, what would my spoiled prince request from me?"

Florian pouted. "You know exactly what I want..." He said, reaching out to touch Viktor's face.

He marveled for a moment at how cool Viktor's skin was beneath his feverish fingers... A part of him still misses when Viktor's skin was warm -- the days when it had felt hot on top of him, when his touches seemed to burn...But those days were long gone now and with that sacrifice had come the knowledge that Viktor wouldn't age or die. That they could be together forever.

Viktor caught Florian's fingers, taking the other man's hand in his, smiling softly. "Oh? Do I?"

His free hand slipped down between Florian's legs -- the tips of his fingers brushing against Florian's stiff and painfully swollen clit. Oh fuck. A sudden, sharp jolt of pleasure surged through Florian's body, shuddering and gasping.

"Is it this?" Viktor asked, laying gentle kisses on Florian's hand as he slowly pushed his fingers deeper into Florian's slick cunt.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Florian squirmed. "Yes -- oh gods, yes! Please!" Florian cried, squirming. Fuck, fuck, fuck, it felt so good to have something, anything inside of him -- even if it was just two of Viktor's fingers.

The dhampir's intense reaction drew another laugh from Viktor's lips as he continued to stretch Florian open with his fingers, thrusting them deeper into him as he writhed. Florian had never been this sensitive before and within only seconds he was cumming -- his back arching as he screamed. As his womb spasmed with orgasm, gushing wildly around Viktor's fingers, the eggs inside of Florian shifted and swelled. Oh God it was so good! The feeling of Viktor's fingers inside of him the way their tips were pressed against Florian's inner sweet-spot, dragging them over every sensitive ridge inside of him before they were thrust back into him again. Florian pushed back, crying out in desperation.

"Well, aren't you eager..." Viktor mused, still fucking Florian's spasming cunt with his fingers, watching eagerly as the orgasm seemed to stretch on and on, watching Florian shake and shiver beneath him. "Does that feel good, Flor?"

"AH--" Good would be an understatement. The pleasure was unbelievable. Every spasm of Florian's womb seemed to make the eggs grow and he was in heaven. "YES!"

Viktor brought his lips to Florian's, catching him in a sudden kiss that shivers run down his spine. His lips parted, letting Viktor's tongue slip into his mouth. The vampire always tasted of blood, making Florian's ache for him grow ever stronger.

When their lips parted again, Florian's heart was hammering wildly in his chest, the thin dribble of milk increased, running down from his swollen nipples and onto his belly. During the kiss, Viktor had pulled his fingers free from Florian's cunt and to his satisfaction, had placed both hands on his painfully swollen chest.

"Mmmm Viktoooorrr!" Florian whined. "Come on -- please!"

"Please?" Viktor mused, his fingers digging into Florian's breasts and as he squeezed them, the dribble of milk became a solid stream. "I can't believe you're already full again..."

Florian whimpered, squirming beneath Viktor's hands as they worked his breasts, slowly squeezing the milk out. "NNnnnnnnng fuck! That feels so good!" He felt like he was going to cum again, just from this...

"Oh?" Viktor laughed again, an eyebrow raised. "Oh? Do you like being milked, Florian?" His voice was teasing, a smirk playing on his lips.

Embarrassment burned in Florian's chest and in his cheeks. "No!" He cried, trying to ignore that feeling. "No! I just -- they hurt when they're full..."

Viktor shook his head. "Mmm right, since you don't like it, do you want me to stop?"

"No! That's not what I meant!"

Florian let out a sudden squeak when Viktor's mouth replaced one of his hands -- his lips wrapping around Florian's nipple.

"Wha-what are you doing!?" Florian cried. "Don't! I'm not--"

Florian's protestations faded into a moan as his nipple was pulled fully into Viktor's mouth. The sensation of the milk being pulled out like this made him want to scream... Oh gods. His entire body went rigid again, unable to resist the sensation of climax that was building inside of him.

"OH! FUCK!"

Viktor's mouth pulled off of him with a pop, reaching up to brush Florian's hair from his face. "Well, I wasn't expecting that response..."

"Stop it--" Florian huffed. "Stop teasing me, come on..."

"All right, all right... I'll stop teasing."

He placed a soft kiss on Florian's cheeks, giving his swollen breasts one last squeeze before he began to unlace his leggings -- Florian could clearly see the outline of Viktor's erection through the fabric, he could see just how hard Viktor was for him and it made his face even warmer. He needed Viktor now.

Once that cock was freed from his leggings, Florian felt like his head was spinning as his eyes drifted over every vein, bump and ridge -- staring at every detail with growing, desperate hunger.

Viktor laughed softly, maneuvering Florian's body with ease, as though the smaller man were merely a doll for him to play with. He rolled Florian onto his side, parting his legs before he took his place between them...

"Mmmmmm please -- oh fuck Viktooorrrrrrr!" Florian groaned. His body burned with desperation. He wanted Viktor so badly it hurt.

"Patience, dear..." Viktor replied with a smirk, bringing the head of his cock to Florian's lower lips, rubbing against them and smearing his juices all over it...

Florian shuddered and gasped as Viktor continued to rub his length against the dhampir's cunt, causing him to cry out every time their cocks touched. Florian wanted to cry, he needed Viktor inside of him now! He couldn't wait any more.

"You s-said no teasing!" Florian whimpered, his hips thrusting up against Viktor's, seeking to feel the man's thick, hard cock inside of him.

"I'm not teasing you, I'm savoring you~" Viktor replied with a smirk, digging his nails into Florian's thigh as he pushed his leg higher.

Florian bit down hard on his lower lip, gripping the sheets tight as Viktor's claws sank into his flesh and the smell of blood filled the air. "Fuuuuuck..."

"Your wet little cunny is just too much fun to play with, as is watching you squirm."

Florian was indeed squirming now, his body running riot with sensations of mixed pleasure and frustration. He writhed beneath Viktor, his cunt practically drooling with Florian's need for him. The feeling of claws in his thigh and the scent of his blood made his hunger even worse... And then, when the head of Viktor's cock finally split Florian's swollen lower lips and sank into his sodden hole, Florian's entire body went suddenly rigid, his back arching, a strangled cry of pleasure drawn from his lips.

Oh gods.

His body's reaction to the penetration was violent, shaking and spasming as a sudden orgasm ripped through his body like a tidal wave. Viktor slid deeper and deeper into Florian and with every inch that sank into him, Florian's insides clenched even tighter, a clear fluid gushing from his cunt like a tidal wave of its own. He screamed, cumming harder and harder on Viktor's dick as the seconds ticked by.

"Nnnnngh....fuck, Florian!" Viktor growled, his voice thick and hoarse with need now. Florian could feel how he had been holding back, how hard he had been trying to resist the aphrodisacs that poured from Florian's cunt and now coated his cock but... He couldn't hold out any more...

The magic of the creatures incubating in Florian's belly surged outwards as Florian came, hitting Viktor just like the tidal wave of cum that gushed from Florian's cunt -- and they both whimpered as Viktor's cock began to swell -- growing thicker with every thrust, filling Florian ever tighter, stretching Florian ever wider as the vampire fucked him... And hard.

Florian could hear the lewd, wet noises that rose up from where their hips met, the sounds of Viktor moving inside of him, pushing into him again and again. Florian didn't need or even want Viktor to be gentle with him. No, he wanted Viktor to use him, to treat his body like nothing but a receptacle for his lust... Thrust after thrust, Viktor's cock plunged into Florian's hole, hitting hard and deep and he could feel every vein and ridge of Viktor's cock as the vampire rutted against him, his pelvis smashing into Florian's clit.

"NNNNNNNG! FUCK!" Florian screamed, the sheets caught in white-knuckled fists as he came again.

Viktor's cock felt bigger inside of him than it ever had before, and he was istill swelling. His entrance struggled to take it as Viktor pounded him. He could feel Viktor's tip smacking into the plug inside of him, pushing it deeper and deeper into Florian, causing the eggs to shift and jostle inside of his belly.

"OH FUCK ME! OH GOD! VIKTOR, VIKTOR YOU'RE SO B-BIG!" Florian squealed, "POUND ME -- FUCK! FUCK ME HARD!"

Viktor growled, gripping Florian even tighter as he obliged the dhampir's request, thrusting harder and faster into him -- if Florian had been human, he might have been hurt by Viktor's violent thrusts but as it was the sensation of being ravaged like this made Florian feel like he was going to lose his fucking mind. He felt Viktor even more deeply with every thrust, felt the plug slamming into the eggs filling him, felt his stomach jostle and his breasts bounce.Harder and faster and faster as a feral, animalistic energy overtook both of them. He felt Viktor's need for him, felt Viktor throbbing inside of him, felt the arousal and lust that ran wild within both of them. It was as much their own desire for one another as the effect of the aphrodisiac magic and Florian wanted more. Oh gods, he wanted so much more.

"OH FUCK -- DON'T STOP! PLEASE, FUCK, DON'T STOP!"

White lights popped in front of his eyes as a pulse went through Florian, a strange sensation passing through his body. His head spun and his belly tightened, the eggs inside of him starting to...Move? No, not moving in time with Viktor's frenzied thrusts into his spasming cunt but with a gentle, squirming motion that made Florian scream even louder.

"HN! AH-- VIKTOR I'M GONNA -- SOMETHING'S--C-CUMMING!"

Florian squirted again, his cunt squeezing Viktor's cock as it swelled inside of him, urging the vampire to fill him as he came. The pace picked up, both of them locked now in a desperate race for release -- for Viktor to cum and for Florian to expell the eggs inside of him -- he could feel them slipping lower into his body, especially the ones that were lodged in his colon. That sensation in addition to Viktor's brutal thrusts was enough to make his mind go totally blank.

When Viktor finally came, Florian could have sworn he was going to pass out. Oh gods. Viktor's cock twitched and throbbed inside of him with more cum streaming from his cock than seemed even remotely possible. Florian felt himself lingering on the edge of something that he couldn't name. He shivered, his entire body trembling at the sensation of Viktor painting his insides with his seed...

"Ah-- fuck!" Viktor gasped, his cock still twitching as cum pooled beneath them both and he collapsed on top of Florian in exhaustion.

Florian continued to writhe beneath him, panting and whimpering. Fuck, fuck, fuck -- another pulse went through him, more hot, mindless, squirming pleasure that made his mind swim and drove any thoughts beyond cumming from his mind.

He heard Viktor moan, the sound almost distant and foggy with how full Florian's mind was with the that pleasure surging through him over and over and over again. But when his eyes fluttered open again, he saw that a thick, pink slime covered Viktor's cock now -- oozing down over his thighs, rhythmically pulsing around him, quickly coaxing his cock back to full hardness as it did so. Viktor's eyes were half-lidded, his mouth open and his breath coming in gasps as the slime continued to work his shaft, falling back against the bed, his hips twitching upward in time with the slime's pulses.

Florian felt his heart flutter in his chest, a new surge of lust filling him... His belly tightened again, his insides spasming hard as the eggs inside of him began to move lower -- he could feel them moving towards his cervix with every spasm, feel the tiny opening begin to dilate and open. One of the reasons Florian was terrified of pregnancy was the knowledge that birth would be agonizing, that there were women who literally died from the pain... And he had expected to go through that agony with these eggs, he had expected to spend hours wracked with the kind of pain he'd only had nightmares about...

But no. The sensation of being opened, of his muscles clenching down inside of him, pushing the eggs out through his cervix and into his cunt was unbelievably pleasurable. The first egg pushed through the barrier, stretching his inner walls beyond their limit... As it slipped into his cunt and down the tight passage, he screamed. Yes, yes oh gods yes -- the only pleasure that had ever even come close to this was the feeling of being filled with these eggs. Somehow, though, Florian still wanted more. He still needed to feel more -- only the eggs in his cunt were being pushed out -- his colon and guts were still filled with the rest and the plug still needed taken out...

Luckily for Florian, Viktor grabbed him again, turning him onto his belly. He handled Florian even more roughly than before, breathing heavily, low growls sounding in the back of his throat. He'd never heard Viktor like this outside of the full moon, never felt like he was going to be ripped apart in Viktor's desperation to fuck him.

Florian cried out, feeling Viktor's cockhead pressing against his puckered asshole, grinding against him, smearing him with the remains of that strange pink slime... Florian wailed as he felt his asshole begin to give, as Viktor's cock was slammed into him. He knows Viktor isn't usually this big, knows that Viktor's cock has never reached this deeply into him before but... Oh gods.

"FUCK!" Florian screamed, shoving his ass back into Viktor's thrusts, tongue lolling out as Viktor pounded him into the bedding.

Viktor's cock rubbed against the egg in Florian's cunt, making it feel even bigger than it had before. Its bulk pressed against his inner sweet-spot, ever stroke of Viktor's length into his colon made the pleasure surge.

"Fuck! So tight -- Florian! Gods, you're so fucking tight!" Viktor said in a low snarl, once again sinking his claws into Florian's flesh, gripping his hips so tight that blood began to stream down his legs.

12