The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"VIKTOR!"

The moment seemed to stretch into forever with Viktor hammering his cock into Florian, stretching his quivering ass, with Florian writhing screaming and cumming so many times he genuinely couldn't keep any thought in his mind that wasn't the pleasure surging through him. The bed beneath him was soaked with a combination of Florian's cum and the milk streaming from his achingly full breasts...and when Viktor came inside of him again, Florian's entire world narrowed down to that sensation, narrowed down to the feeling of Viktor pumping his intestines full of his seed...And again, there was so much more than there should have been, it filled him and filled him before it spilled out of his ass, splattering all over his legs...

Florian shuddered as Viktor pulled out of him, feeling that same thick slime that poured from his cunt covering his thighs along with Viktor's cum... He cried out, feeling the eggs move through him, feeling them push their way towards freedom, pulsing with magic and life as they stretched him, gasping and crying out as he pushed them out, his insides clenched tight, toes curling.

He knew that it took hours for him to get every egg out -- knew that he spent hours like that. Hours cumming hard as he birthed egg after egg, pushing them out of his ass and cunt, covered in sweat and cum and slime. Florian wouldn't ever be able to say how many hours he spent like that but it was long enough that by the end, he was little more than a quivering, twitching puddle. Even after birthing every last one of those eggs, even after no one was touching him anymore, Florian was still cumming, his thoughts draining away with every spasm of his now empty womb...

Eventually, his world darkened and he passed out. He wouldn't be able to remember anything but pleasure and shuddering release for weeks afterwards, whatever magic the creature had used to enable Florian to carry its children, that had caused their birth to be the most wonderful, orgasmic experience he could imagine, continued to work on his mind and body leaving the dhampir a complete, broken wreck.

It would take weeks for Viktor to nurse him back to health, weeks for the magic to drain away and for Florian to become a person again. Much to his relief, the eggs that he had birthed had been destroyed shortly after he had passed out...Well, all but one -- which, in his delirium, Florian had begged Viktor to keep, just in case they ever wanted to

"Do this thing again".

12