The Aftermath Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings explore their feelings in a nuclear shelter.
5.6k words
4.4
19.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer242
Writer242
115 Followers

This story is largely build-up and world building for the following chapters. Please have patience with me. Chapter 2 will be coming shortly. Thank you!

**********

Part I

Claire examined herself in the bathroom mirror. She cupped her breasts through her tiered frill trim olive green mini dress. The cut was fairly low and barely contained her large breasts. Claire released her chest and wondered how Austin would react to her outfit at the homecoming game later. She flicked off the bathroom light and made her way down the hall, kicking open the cracked door to her brother's room with her brown leather mid-calf boot.

"Are you coming out tonight?" Claire shouted to David as she continued down the hall to her room.

"Nah... I'll probably just stay in," replied David, sitting at his computer desk.

"Really? Again? You didn't come out for my eighteenth birthday last week either," Claire shouted from her room, rummaging through the items on her dresser.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you, I promise," assured David.

"I'm holding you to that!" exclaimed Claire, brushing her long blonde hair in front of the dresser mirror.

David felt guilty ditching his sister again but he couldn't pass up the opportunity. Their parents were gone on vacation to visit David's uncle and family. Once Claire left, he would have the house to himself... and Sylvia.

David turned to look out the window. The sun was dipping below the distant tree line. The ten acres their grandfather left to them at the edge of the city was mostly an empty field of grass that David hated mowing. Other than that, there was the two story ranch and the large shed behind the house. Two birds chased each other around on top of the white shed his grandfather built.

David's attention snapped back to his phone vibrating on his computer desk. He picked up the phone, looked at the bedroom doorway and then opened the hidden text message. It was Claire's best friend, Sylvia.

Is she gone yet?

David smiled to himself, typing back: Soon.

David placed his phone back down, excited about the fun he'd have with Sylvia later. David resumed his video game, smashing draugr with his character's ax. His phone started ringing. David looked down to see that it was his father calling. David prayed it wasn't his parents calling to inform him that they were coming back early.

"Hey dad, whatsup?" started David.

"David! Where are you!? Where's Claire!?" shouted his father on the other end.

"What? We're home. What's wrong?" asked David, startled by his father's tone.

"Listen to me! Get your sister! Go to the shed! Under the rug is a door! The code is your birthday!" his father yelled.

"Dad, what the hell are you talking about!?" David said confused.

"Bombs, David! The government just announced it!" he exclaimed. Emergency broadcasts blared from David and Claire's cellphones. It read Imminent attack! Shelter immediately! David jolted from his chair, adrenaline pumping through him.

"Where are you guys?" asked David.

"I think someone hacked my phone," Claire stated casually from David's doorway.

"David, shut up and listen to me! Get your sister and go to the shed, now! Stay down there until we come get you!" his father demanded impatiently.

"Okay. Okay," David agreed, shaking.

"If we don't get to you wait at least--," David's father started, but the line cut off suddenly.

"Dad? Dad?" David shouted, but no answer came.

"What? What did he say?" asked Claire, worry setting in as she read the fear on David's face.

"Come on!" exclaimed David, stuffing his phone in jeans pocket and pushing past Claire.

"What's going on?" she implored, still standing in the doorway behind him.

"Let's go!" shouted David, gripping Claire's wrist and dragging her with him.

"David! Where are we going!?" demanded Claire, following him down the staircase.

David didn't answer. They turned down the hallway at the bottom of the stairs and ran through the kitchen out the back door. David continued running across the wet grass to the shed, still gripping Claire's wrist. Arriving at the shed, he flung the door open, let go of her wrist and pulled up the rug on the floor. A solid hatch door lay underneath. David dropped down and punched his birthday into the PIN pad. The hatch forcefully popped open.

"Go!" David demanded, gesturing Claire down the stairway under the hatch.

Claire was shaking and confused but she complied, quickly stepping down a long set of stairs below the shed. David followed behind her, shutting and locking the hatch behind him. It was pitch black for a moment until Claire turned on her cell phone flash. David did the same and the two continued down the stairs to another locked door. David entered his birthday into the door again and the seal released. They stepped inside the room, locking the metal door behind them.

Claire flicked the light switch on the wall, but nothing happened. David used his phone light to find a generator in a small room immediately to their right. David fumbled with it for a moment but managed to power it on. The light overhead flickered on, illuminating the room. It was small but functional. In front of them on the right side of the room was a small sink and stove top. To their left were two white mattresses on the ground with some blankets. Further at the back of the room was a pantry closet on the left and a bathroom door at the back wall.

"I knew grandpa was a little extreme but I never knew it went this far," said Claire, looking around the room.

"Maybe not so extreme after all...," replied David.

"Are you going to tell me what the hell is going on now!?" implored Claire, turning to face her brother. David looked down at his phone. No signal. He wondered if their parents were alright.

"Something about the government... and bombs... then the call ended," he answered.

"Ended? Did you try calling back!?" Claire shouted, panic setting in.

"No, I--," started David, but was interrupted.

A massive quake suddenly rattled the shelter, knocking Claire to her feet. The overhead light flickered. Aluminum cans fell to the ground in the pantry. David braced himself against the metal door. The blast roared through the ground, reverberating off the walls. Various items in the kitchen and bathroom continued to fall until the quake faded and the shaking ceased. The light stopped flickering. David and Claire looked at each other terrified...

Part II

Claire stood bent over on her elbows at the kitchen counter, finishing her tomato soup. David was laying on his back on the mattress closest to the entrance. He was drawing in a notebook while picking at some jerky. He looked up to inspect Claire who was facing away from him. His eyes lowered back to the notebook, where he was drawing a picture of Claire eating at the counter.

"What time is it?" asked Claire without turning to him. David rotated his wrist to see the hands of his watch.

"Almost ten p.m.," he answered, penciling in her long hair falling over her back.

"It's weird how you lose sense of time without the sun...," she said, wading her spoon around in the soup. She used to love tomato soup, but after eating it so often the taste became quite bland to her.

"I've always been a night owl anyways," he replied, drawing the gray pajamas they found in the shelter that were way too big for Claire and hung loosely on her. When David was ready to draw the pants, he looked up to notice they had shifted down a bit. The top of Claire's ass peeked out from underneath before retreating behind her white panties again. David felt slightly awkward, shrugged, and continued drawing exactly what he saw.

"Sylvia was always a night owl too. I swear, I would always wake up to books of texts from her about the guy she was out with all night," Claire recalled, scooping up a little cold tomato soup and trickling it back down into the bowl.

The mention of Sylvia stirred something in David. It had been over a month since he last saw her. She was supposed to sneak over the night they hid in the shelter. Sylvia was boasting for a week to David about how she was going to give him the best blowjob in his life. But that he had to promise to return the favor. Promise to eat her tight pussy. David's cock stirred thinking about her. He started daydreaming about her, drawing her naked body, her sweet pussy.

"What are you drawing anyways?" asked Claire, now turned around with her back against the counter to face David.

"What?" he asked, snapping back from his daydream and looking at Claire.

"I said, what are you drawing?" she asked again.

"Oh..." said David, looking down at the picture he had drawn. It was a realistic and well drawn picture of his sister eating tomato soup... except that she was naked and bent-over, her ass and pussy on display. "Nothing!" he blurted nervously.

"Show me!" demanded Claire, walking towards him. David's heart skipped a beat and he slammed the notebook closed. She would think he was a freak if she saw it.

"A game!" shouted David, grasping for a distraction.

"What?" asked Claire as she approached him.

"I'm bored. Lets play a game," he proposed.

"What? No. I want to see what you drew," she insisted, leaning down and reaching for the notebook. David jerked it away from her.

"If you win the game," he said in his last attempt to deflect.

"Fine," Claire conceded, folding her arms in discontent. She walked around to the other side and plopped down onto the other mattress, "What game?"

"Um... truth or dare," he answered, naming the first game that came to mind.

"Really? Lame... but fine, Truth," replied Claire, laying back on her mattress.

"Oh... um... What's your favorite color?" asked David, not realizing how stupid he sounded until after it came out.

"Seriously? Red. If you ask another lame question like that I'm just taking your notebook," she threatened.

"Fine. Fine... Truth," said David, wondering how he could get Claire to just forget about the drawing entirely.

"Do you think we are going to survive?" she asked earnestly, staring up at the ceiling.

"Wow... I really don't know Claire..." he answered, unsettled by the bleak question.

"Truth," she said, still looking up.

"Do you miss mom and dad?" asked David, facing the ceiling as well.

"Of course...," she answered, with sadness in her voice.

"Me too. Truth," continued David, the depressing reality of their situation returning.

"Do you think they are still alive?" Claire asked, her eyes tearing up.

"I... I think they are... They have to be... They're far away from here," hoped David.

"But you said the call cut out. What if that was why? What if they're gone David?" she asked, turning to him with a tear rolling down her face.

"No way. Dad and Uncle Kyle are military. They would've known before everyone else. They would've figured it out," he turned to her and assured, whether or not he believed it himself. They both returned their gaze to the ceiling and laid in silence for a moment, their minds wandering into dreadful thoughts.

"Dare," David interjected, tired of the harsh truth. Another moment passed before Claire collected herself enough to reply.

"I dare you to hug me," she replied. David rolled over towards her and hugged her tightly. He was scared himself and could only imagine how she felt. They embraced for a while before David returned to his position.

"Truth," said Claire, laying on her side and facing David.

"Um... Have you ever... you know, done it?" He asked, trying to change the topic.

"Have I what?" she asked, confused.

"Have you had sex," he continued, embarrassed.

"Duh."

"Okay... Truth."

"Have you?"

"You can't ask me the same question."

"Why not?"

"Because you can't."

"Fine. How many girls have you slept with?" asked Claire, smirking.

"Two."

"Liar."

"It's true!" David replied adamantly.

"Whatever... Truth," said Claire, still not believing him.

"Would you be mad if I dated one of your friends?"

"Probably."

"Why?"

"Because that's weird. Why are you asking?"

"Dare," said David, trying to change the subject after confirming his worry.

"Strip butt naked," she said, giggling slightly.

"What!? No way! " exclaimed David.

"Welp. You lose. Give me the notebook," she continued, reaching her hand out.

"Definitely not," he replied, leaning away from her. He couldn't let her see the drawing.

"You quit, so give it here," she demanded.

"Fine," said David, standing up on the mattress. He pulled his t-shirt up over his medium length brown hair, revealing his toned stomach and chest.

"Seriously?" said Claire, watching him in disbelief.

"Your fault," said David, unbuttoning his jeans and stepping out of them. He stood in front of her in only his boxer briefs. He paused for a moment, hoping Claire would back out of the dare. Instead, she folded her arms and waited patiently. David grabbed the waistline of his boxers and slowly lowered them down, hoping Claire would turn away. She fought to hold in her laughter knowing how awkward it was for David. His cock popped out from his boxers as they dropped to his feet. Claire covered her mouth and fought her laughter, squeezing her eyes shut mostly but also examining him. She noticed how big his cock was, even soft. Something stirred in her. David quickly plopped back onto the mattress and wrapped the blanket over himself.

"You're crazy, but now I really want to know what is in that book. Dare," said Claire, still giggling. David paused for a moment, thinking of a dare that would get Claire to forfeit so his torture could end.

"Kiss me," he said.

"Okay," replied Claire, popping onto her knees. She quickly leaned in towards David and pecked him on the cheek. "There. Truth or dare?" she asked.

"That wasn't what I meant," he argued.

"You didn't specify," she countered. David was frustrated. He knew he couldn't pick dare again. She would say something outrageous just to get the book.

"Truth," he answered.

"What's her name?" Claire immediately asked.

"What? Who?" replied David, confused.

"Your girlfriend," said Claire.

"Nope," said David. She would hate him.

"Then the book," demanded Claire. David looked down at the notebook. He wondered if it would be easier to explain the drawing than to tell her about Sylvia. If he told her about Sylvia she would probably be upset. But if she saw the drawing? She would think he was a disgusting pervert. Maybe he could lie, he thought. No. David was a horrible liar and Claire always saw through it.

"Fine... Sylvia...," said David reluctantly. The playful smile on Claire's face disappeared immediately.

"Are you fucking kidding? That's my best friend, David!" she shouted, anger filling her face.

"I know... I'm sorry... We were going to tell you," replied David, slipping his clothes back on under the blanket.

"Is that why you both missed my birthday!?" she asked in a rage. David looked down and didn't answer. "Seriously? I fucking hate you!" she screamed. Claire jolted up, smacked David across the face and stormed off to the bathroom, locking herself within. David sat there stunned for a moment before getting up and walking to the door.

"Claire--," he started.

"GO AWAY!" Claire screamed from the bathroom.

David returned to his mattress, laying down and covering his face with his hands. He felt horrible. He laid there and wallowed for a while, waiting for Claire to come out so he could apologize. She didn't.

Hours went by in silence.

David shut his eyes, thinking about their situation with the bombs, their parents and Claire's anger with him. Eventually, he drifted to sleep...

Claire looked into the bathroom mirror and wiped the tears from her face. She stared at her reflection. She hated Sylvia. Always the prettier one. Always stealing attention from Claire and outperforming her. And now, Sylvia betrayed her and even stole her brother. The brother she grew up with. The brother who always protected her. The brother she secretly loved...

Claire sat down on the shut toilet and dropped her face into her hands. She replayed the events of the night in her mind. David naked in front of her, his cock on display. She recalled the kiss, regretting not having the courage to actually kiss him. She thought about how she screamed at him. Claire wondered if she overreacted, but she was hurt. Upset that it wasn't her.

Claire stood up and collected herself, preparing to face her brother. She cracked open the door to the bathroom and peeked into the room. The air was still. She quietly stepped out into the room to find David asleep on the floor. She wondered if she should wake him and apologize, but decided against it and walked over to turn the lights off instead. Before flicking the light switch, Claire turned to look at David again and noticed the notebook on the floor beside him.

Claire tip-toed quietly towards David and slowly knelt down beside him. She looked at him, ensuring he hadn't woken. She picked up the notebook and quietly flipped through the pages. A castle floating in the clouds. A viking with a sword and shield. She stopped at the most recent page, her eyes widening. Claire looked down at the drawing of herself bent over the kitchen counter eating soup, her ass and pussy on full display. A mixture of emotions rushed over her and she snapped the book shut. Claire checked on David again, worried the sudden noise might've woken him, but he was still deep asleep.

Claire set the book down and moved silently to the light switch, flicking it off. She carefully made her way to her bed and laid down, wrapping the blanket over herself. Claire closed her eyes and saw the picture he drew. Questions raced through her mind. Why did he draw that? Was he fantasizing about her? Did he share her secret feelings? No way. But then why?

The thought of David fantasizing about her excited Claire. She played with the idea for a moment and fantasized about him. Claire became excited and warm. She pulled off her pajamas silently and set them beside her. Her mind jumped back to her brother and the picture. Claire mulled over what it meant. Her mind wandered and she faded to sleep.

Part III

David's eyes slowly opened. He thought about last night briefly. He remembered the notebook, his hand searching for it in the dark. He picked it up and groggily stood up from bed to walk over to the light switch. He flicked the lights on and turned to the page with Claire bent over. He quietly tore the page out, jumbled it up, and stuffed it into his pocket. David turned around to see Claire asleep on her mattress, uncovered. He thought to turn the light off and call to her to wake up, but he couldn't help himself.

David quietly moved closer to Claire. She was laying on her side, facing him, eyes closed. David checked to make sure she was sleeping, then moved his eyes down her body. Claire's large breasts bulged beneath her white lace bra. Her left breast was partially falling out, her nipple exposed. David's cock stirred at the sight of his sister's nipple. He reached down and squeezed his cock through his jeans.

His eyes moved further down over her tight stomach and pierced belly button. Her hip bones jutted out just above the lace trim of her low-rise white cotton cheeky panties. A tiny bow sat at the top middle, adorning Claire like the present she was. A small pink butterfly was embroidered at the middle. The bottom of the butterfly slightly folded with the fabric between her lips. David's cock began to harden at the sight of his little sister.

He stepped around to the other side of her, towards the bathroom. The panties cut across Claire's round ass before being swallowed between her cheeks. Conflicting feelings clashed within David. She was his sister. His family. But he wanted her. Wanted to slide those cute panties off of her and take her.

Writer242
Writer242
115 Followers
12