The Aftermath Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without waiting for me, he raised his hips up off the bed and started fucking me again -- when recovered enough, I took over the thrusting and this time I raised my hips up and down slowly moving him in and out of my pussy while he caressed my back with one hand and looped the other around to my pussy and tickled my clit.

We lasted for a few minutes with our orgasms slowly building and then, simultaneously, we both let go and relished the feelings we were experiencing together.

Eventually, I rolled off him and snuggled in again. "I don't want to get out of here now, d'you mind if I don't clean up 'till the morning?" I asked sleepily.

"No, let's just cuddle and sleep now darling -- and thank you so much -- I love you to the depths of my soul." He said.

And I believed him totally -- I feel just the same about him right now.

Saturday morning came around soon enough, or so it seemed, and when I woke Martin was still snoring gently behind me -- we were still spooned together just as we were when we went to sleep last night and I lay there quietly for about 20 minutes. enjoying the feeling of him and the warm sun that was shining through our bedroom window.

Eventually, feeling a little stiff and desperately in need of a pee and a wash -- the smell of our musk was almost overpowering -- I so very gently eased myself out of bed.

I quietly made my way to the bathroom where I did the necessary and then tip-toed down the stairs to put the kettle on to boil. I really wanted a hot cup of tea for some reason.

I put the grill on while I waited for the tea and reached four muffins out of the freezer, popping them into the microwave to thaw while the grill warmed. 'Hmmm, scrambled egg on muffin, I think'

I made our breakfast and put it all on a tray and carried it back upstairs. I couldn't remember when we last had breakfast in bed and was looking forward to it. I went into the bedroom to find Martin starting to stir, so I put the tray down and slid in behind him, putting my arm around his waist and cupping his balls gently while he woke.

"Hmmmmmm" was all he said and snuggled back into me.

"Come on Mr. -- I've got breakfast going cold here, so shake yourself and sit up."

I got back out of bed and when he had sat up I got the tray and returned to his side with it.

He rubbed his eyes sleepily, yawned and, as he was doing so, mumbled out "I love you."

We sat and ate breakfast and talked about what we would do today. The main item on the agenda seemed to be grocery shopping -- what a dull start to the weekend of the most exciting and glorious week of my life, I thought -- but it had to be done if we weren't to starve, I suppose.

I looked at him grumpily and said, "Spoilsport -- that means I will have to get dressed!"

He giggled and said, "Ahh, but just wait to see what you will have to get dressed in my little submissive -- I'm going to take charge today I think!"

Immediately, I was interested and excited to see what he had planned for me today.

Now, as I finished cleaning up from breakfast, I was edgy with anticipation of what was to come. I even wondered where he would take us shopping -- normally Tesco's was our destination, but would he take me somewhere where I wouldn't be known?

When you shop in the same store week in week out, you often get to know people, at least by sight, and especially the check-out girls, as you tend to chat with them as you are putting your shop through. What if it would be Tesco's -- that would get tongues wagging I suspect if Martin is going to live up to the Master role today -- and I suspected he would, after raising it so early this morning and anticipating it.

I wondered too if he had been clothes shopping for me.

We continued to cuddle while eating our breakfasts and drinking our teas, then we got out of bed together, me to take the dishes down to the kitchen to wash them and him to clean himself up from last night's playing, then he too joined me downstairs and helped me finish clearing up.

Soon enough, Martin said "You'd better go upstairs to get ready to go out then love; I've laid your new clothes out for you."

With a little 'Eeek' I skipped through the lounge and eagerly attacked the stairs two at a time -- I was a kid when I did that last, I thought -- and rushed into the bedroom.

Lying on the bed was a box with a ribbon around it. I quickly untied the ribbon and opened the box, inside of which was red tissue paper surrounding the contents. My hands were shaking now as I removed the tissue paper layer by layer, and then took hold of the material and picked it out holding my arms out in front of my body so that it unfolded itself out of the box as I raised it up.

The first item out was a white button down blouse that was nearly completely sheer. I could see the creases on my fingers through both layers, so this on it's own would hide nothing.

The buttons, three of them, were golden in colour and, when on, I suspected would come from the navel to about an inch below my breasts, so not only very see-through, it would not cover much of my breasts even if it had not been so sheer. It had little sleeves that came to just below my elbow and was otherwise unadorned with any decoration. It was nearly like a sheet of glass. The first thought that struck me was 'well, it may be OK for a nightclub, but it seems a bit flash for grocery shopping'.

Next out was what I presumed was a skirt -- although it looked more like a wide belt to me. About 5 inches long and made of Lycra, it was jet black in contrast to the blouse.

There was nothing else in the box so before I put it on I went to get a pair of knickers and a bra. What a shock I had when I opened my lingerie draw to find it empty!

What had Martin done with all my stuff I thought. I went over to the wardrobe and that seemed to be OK, but there did seem to be bit more room in there than I had expected.

'Ah well, never mind' I thought. I put the shirt and skirt on and looked in the mirror.

As I expected, I may as well not have been wearing the blouse it was that sheer and the skirt... if I had it low enough to cover my pussy, the top of the skirt was below my hips and just showed the crack of my bum at the top, or else it covered that and left my pussy fully exposed along with about half of my backside!

And, with Lycra this short, it would be a nightmare trying to keep myself covered while shopping as constantly shrank back from its stretched state to its narrowest and the creases at the to of my thighs encouraged that as I walked. I liked what I saw very much and looked forward to wearing it out one night, but I didn't think I could manage this for shopping. I would feel more comfortable, I thought, if I were just plain naked -- this was just trashy in such a setting and not me at all.

I called to Martin and he came up the stairs and stood in the bedroom doorway looking at me.

"Ah!" was all he said.

He had me turn around so that he could see it from all angles, then had me sit on the edge of the bed and stand up again. The effect of this was to make the skirt pop up to halfway between my navel and the top of my vulva, bunching up around my hips. "I can see that I haven't thought this out too well, have I. What are your thoughts Gina?"

"I think I would like to wear it out to a nightclub or something sometime, but I suspect it would only be once even if I did, I would probably enjoy it as a singular experience -- I mean, it leaves nothing to the imagination at all. However, I think it is just plain trashy and doesn't really suit me at all -- I think I would rather be plain naked than wear this ensemble out. I will wear it to a club one night if you want me to, and maybe I may even want to myself, I'm still out on that one. I've got no ambition to look like a tart -- and this outfit does that with aplomb!" I replied.

"You're quite right, as always -- never mind, take it off and throw it -- I don't even like it now that you have modelled it for me. It is extremely tacky and I don't think I'd like to be with you if you did ever wear it. However, that leaves me with a problem of what you can wear shopping today, doesn't it."

I duly removed the clothing and put it back neatly in the box whence it came and replaced the tissue paper. "I hope you didn't pay to much for it darling and thank you for thinking of me anyway. Maybe we could keep it for a fantasy night in or for 'Vicar's and Tart's' evening out -- then I would enjoy it I'm sure."

I moved over to my wardrobe and looked at what I had that may be suitable. I found a small tight white jumper that was quite thin and, sans underwear, would allow my nipples to be clearly seen beneath it. It had a deep V neck too which showed a lot of cleavage. I pulled that on to start and then found an old tennis skirt that I had worn in school many years ago. I didn't think it would fit, but I tried it on anyway.

It came to just below my navel at the top and fell in its pleats to about an inch below my pussy, but just allowed the curve of my bum to show from behind when I was standing up straight. Just to finish it off, I got out a pair of white, 3" heeled sandals and put those on too. Standing upright in front if him, I knew that, for him anyway, it had the desired effect.

I could see his slacks tightening above his growing member. I looked in the mirror and yes, this was much better. My nipples were indeed clearly visible and my legs looked sensational, even if I do say so myself.

I strutted around a bit and noted how easily the hem of my skirt allowed for quite a lot of my bum, about half, to be regularly exposed and that any sort of bending would expose it too, and that as I walked you could just see regular but fleeting glimpses of my pussy. I sat on the chair at my dressing table and noted that the hem didn't come underneath me at all. This was going to attract a lot of attention, especially on the stairs or escalators, where I may as well not be wearing anything below my waist at all for what this skirt hid, or rather, didn't.

"Well, my love, what do you think of this -- shows just as much -- but certainly not trashy, wouldn't you agree?" I asked.

"Of course I agree, look what it has done to me already." (I already had!) "Yes, I like it. From now on, I'm not going shopping for you on my own, you are going to have to come and choose, then model, your new wardrobe - because I think we might need a new one for you."

I took my clothes back off and then went over to kiss him on his cheek. "Thank you love." I said.

"You're welcome, but why have you taken those back off again, I thought we were going shopping?"

"In a minute." I replied and started to undo the buttons on his shirt.

About 15 minutes later, and in the shower again, getting ready to go shopping now for real, I was contemplating wearing the outfit I had chosen

'This is really not a good start to my resolve that I was going to become a full time nudist' I thought.

But then, going food shopping in a store as big as Tesco's on a Saturday morning when it would likely be full of kids, wearing nothing at all was very likely to end up with me naked in the police station

Now, I became angry at myself again -- once more as I had done in the past, I had resolved to do something and then I have backed out for sensible, and in this case probably all to reasonable, arguments against my chosen course of action. By the time I had finished in the shower, I was furious with myself.

I got out, towelled myself (sort of) dry and stomped down the stairs. Martin had a look of grave concern on his face as I walked still naked into the lounge.

"What's wrong love, you don't seem to be in a good mood suddenly?"

"Bloody GUTLESS!" I shouted at him, almost in tears. "Just bloody gutless, just like I've been all my damned life -- and here I go again. I hate myself sometimes." I fell on the sofa and burst into tears.

Martin came over and sat on the edge of the sofa and cuddled me, stroking my hair whilst I sobbed.

Eventually, I told him what I thought of myself and continued where I had left off before with...

"Just last Thursday, I committed myself to becoming a full time nudist, doing whatever I had to do, and going wherever I had too, naked. Look at what I asked them in work 'Please Mr. can I come to work naked every day'. What a complete idiot I am -- whatever made me think I had the guts to do such a thing -- even though I love it when I am naked and I think I always have -- I've just never had the guts to admit before, let alone live with my conviction -- I'm just a useless, gutless whining little chicken -- and I don't deserve you." I sobbed anew while he continued to cuddle and reassure me.

"You are none of those things Gina. You are a confident, gorgeous young lady with more spunk than I think I've ever seen in anyone before. Just look what you did last week. You have worn very little for most of the week, and even what you did wear hid very little, if anything at all; then to top it off -- you stood up in front of a bus load of people and challenged them to complain about you doing the same journey the next morning naked."

"And you did it too -- and not only that, you were the lead in work for your Naked Friday. And even more than that again -- you twice went out to KFC naked as the day you were born and with more confidence than I have ever seen you display before. Your problem, my girl, is in your head. If you want to be a full time nudist, and can take the attentions of the police that you're bound to attract, and which I will back you up with as promised, then you can do it -- you just don't need to be talking yourself out of it -- do you?"

Eventually, when I stopped sobbing, I looked up at him and said, "You always know me better than I think I know myself -- don't you." then after a moment said smilingly, "well, maybe not my choice of clothing though!"

He giggled and kissed me, brushing the tears from my face as he did.

I stood up and said, "OK, let's go shopping." I went back upstairs to get my sandals, I liked the way they made my legs looked, and came back down wearing them -- and only them.

"Come on then -- let's see how much guts I do have then. Promise me you'll bail me out of the nick, yes?"

He laughed out loud this time and, through his laughter said, "That's my girl."

When he had calmed down, he asked -- "Are you still ready to be my Sub?"

"What do you have in mind now, Master?" I answered with a query of my own.

"You should go upstairs and collect your jumper and skirt. Don't put them on, but put them in a handbag that you can sling on your shoulder. Get your face cleaned up and re-do your make up, then report back to me -- you have 5 minutes." He commanded.

"Yes Master." I said, and turned around to carry out his instructions. I still wasn't feeling quite right, but a lot better than ten minutes ago.

I did as I had been instructed and went back downstairs where Martin was waiting by the front door for me.

He took my handbag and opened the door. "After you Sub." He commanded with a smile, and I duly walked right out the door stark naked for the third time in two days (and naked as I had been now since leaving work on Thursday evening) and waited for him by the car.

He opened the doors and I got in beside him. The smile had returned to my face, my nipples were standing delightfully at attention and I was getting the familiar damp feeling back between my legs. Oh! and my stomach was turning somersaults too!

We drove out of the estate and on to the main road, where Martin turned towards town, and I sat in the car beside him loving the feeling of being outdoors and naked with nothing to cover up with if I wanted to -- at least not without Martin's cooperation anyway.

Just on the outskirts of town, he pulled up at a corner shop cum post office, gave me some money and said, "Go in there and get me a book of first class stamps please, and three A4 brown envelopes."

"Yes Master" I said and opened the car door without hesitation, stepping onto the pavement outside the shop, closing the door behind me.

It was quite a busy little street, and almost as soon as I got out the car I heard a horn beep and presumptuously felt it must have been me that they were beeping at. I looked over my shoulder at the car and they were, so I smiled and waved back at the teenage boys in the car.

I crossed the pavement and opened the door to the shop and a girl just inside the door saw me and her eyes opened wide, her mouth dropping open to emulate her eyes and she said "Bloody hell -- you're naked! Are you OK?"

"Yes, fine thanks, I just needed some envelopes and postage stamps." and as if there was nothing out of the ordinary, I walked past her to a rack full of different sized envelopes and picked up the pack of A4 as Martin had instructed.

I took them to the post office counter area of the shop, placed them on the counter and then asked for a book of stamps.

"First Class?" he asked without looking up from his computer.

"Yes please." I said and it was then that he looked up. He shook his head as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing and stood stock still. "Sorry -- what was it you wanted?" he asked again.

"A book of first class stamps please, how much are they?"

"£4.50" he said, handing the small book to me. "I take it you are aware that you are naked, aren't you?"

I handed him the ten pound note that Martin had given me and replied, "Yes, thank you. And don't forget to take for the envelopes too please."

He turned away from me got my change out of his till and, handing me back my change said, "Just out of curiosity, why exactly are you naked? Are you in some sort of trouble?"

"No, I'm fine actually, and I'm naked because I just love being naked -- I have come to hate the constricting feeling of wearing clothes, so when the weather allows at least, I go naked whenever and wherever I can. I hope that I haven't caused offence?"

He chuckled and then said, "How nice it might be if everyone came shopping like that, sure would brighten my day I suppose. Mind how you go now though, won't you."

I thanked him and turned away from the counter to come face to face with a shop full of people all staring at me. I just smiled and made my way through the throng and out the door, across the footpath and got back in the car.

"Is this all that you wanted, Master?" I asked, handing him my purchases.

He smiled at me broadly and said, "Yes darling, all I wanted and a whole hell of a lot more I can assure you. A hell of a lot more."

We drove on through town and pulled in to Tesco's car park, where Martin found a vacant spot not too far from the store's entrance.

"Well", Martin asked, "What did you think of that then -- your first experience of shopping naked."

"Bloody marvellous -- a complete hoot to be exact -- I loved it. I am, however, ready for a coffee now. Tesco's restaurant?" I said, leaving the question hanging as I opened the car door once again and got out.

I waited for him and he locked the car, coming around to me and taking me by the hand. Head high and full of confidence, outwardly at least, I walked with Martin across the car park to the store and without hesitation we made our way to the escalator and upstairs to the café.

The shop itself was very busy, but the restaurant was quiet still -- the lunch time crowd weren't there yet, just a bunch of teenagers keeping out of their parents way while they shopped I supposed, and a middle aged couple.

Everyone stared, including those behind the counter, as I walked through. I hadn't had the nerve to look behind as I had walked in and travelled up the escalator, so this was the 'first contact', so to speak, with people inside the store. Martin's hand tightened on mine and I could feel a slight quiver in his grip.