All Comments on 'The Aftermath of a Marriage Pt. 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 month ago

Liked the narrative, reflective moments so real, and the sex with Miles just as you would expect. You enjoy a way of combining so well the erotic, often intense, even passionate, with what is passing through mind in that moment. Looking forward to more of the aftermath. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 month ago

This story has no idea what it is about.

⭐⭐

westjayne495westjayne495about 1 month agoAuthor

Does that mean anything?

goodwabgoodwababout 1 month ago

What a perfectly balanced mixture: erotic, bittersweet, honest. 5* as always. The follower count inches inexorably upward.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 month ago

Wow - that was good! I can't wait for more.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 month ago

Loved this opening, Jayne. Whether it’s 100% actual real life recollections, a work of fiction or something in between I don’t rather mind. Obviously at least some of this is based on your real life experiences and you have brought those feelings and thoughts to life in your narrative.

I look forward to the subsequent chapters and hearing about how you “went all the way” with Miles and took his cock into your pussy and experiences the first penetrative organs from another guy since you were married!

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrews29 days ago

I love the way you present this as non-fiction and you're able to recreate the scenes so well. We, the readers, don't know how much of this is truly non-fiction but it doesn't matter. It's so nice to experience your life stories through your excellent retelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES