The Aftermath of a Marriage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So much was going on in my mind. The sheer horniness of what I was doing was sort of making me feel as if I were getting my revenge on Kevin. That excited me and together with the sexual buzzes I was receiving and the thoughts going through my mind of what might be and might come next were turning me on so much that I began to forget where we were and that other cars could at any time enter the car park. As Miles feasted himself on my breasts hopefully not leaving any marks so, I had to feel him. The pressing need that women get when aroused to feel their partner was starting to overwhelm me and I felt unable to stop my hand reaching out to find the bulge in his suit trousers. It was so hard and it felt lovely as I held it and he grunted and pushed himself against my hand.

"Oh God, Jayne."

"Is that okay?" I asked panicking a little wondering if I had overstepped the mark.

"Okay lovey? It's fucking brilliant," he groaned sucking harder on my nipple as his hand slid down my body and rested on my left hip bone. Somehow, he'd reclined my seat and I was lying slightly on my right side so my hip was turned upwards which had made the tightish skirt ride up almost showing my stocking tops. As he rested his hand on the skirt by my hips that made it slide up further so that the start of the lacy stocking top on my upper leg came in to his view. "And wow so is that," he groaned as he saw it. His enthusiasm for my stockings thrilled me and I felt excited as I replied.

"I told you that you ain't seen nothing yet," wondering just how we should play this game.

"Well show me then."

"What do you mean?"

"Show me what I ain't seen yet?"

"You want to see up my skirt?"

"What I most want is to see you without the fucking skirt."

"Now, now that's naughty and this is not the time or place."

"Where is then?"

"I don't know do you?" I asked.

"Would you somewhere?"

"Would I what?"

"Take your skirt amongst other things off for me?"

It hit me then that what we were discussing was going somewhere and having sex. I could hardly believe how naïve I had been and was still being. Of course, all we'd done so far was a prelude to, as we used to call it, going all the way. This, and the other episodes in his Merc or BM, were all just the build-up, the emotional and now physical foreplay, the seduction if you want, although to be honest I couldn't really say who was seducing whom. Ever since we'd started 'parking and playing,' the thought that soon we might be sleeping together had been at the back of my mind and I muttered, "Well I'm not doing that here."

"No, so what will you do here Jay?"

I have no idea what prompted me to do it but looking him right in the eye and sitting bolt upright I grasped the hem of my skirt with both hands and slowly slid it up my legs. Feeling my usually latent exhibitionist side emerging, I eased the tight skirt upwards. Firstly, both stocking tops were revealed bringing gasps and sighs from Miles, then those narrow patches of flesh at the top of my thighs before the lower part of my black thong came into view. Then I stopped and just looked at him. I was excited that I was pleasing and thrilling him and I got a real buzz from how he stared and made appreciative noises at my blatant show of exhibitionism. It took me some time to realise that I was sitting in his posh car, with my jacket undone, my tits spilling out from my bra as I held my skirt up so he could see my stocking tops and panties. But that realisation seemed to embolden me and I was so near to suggesting that he fucks me. But somehow decorum and common sense intervened and instead Miles slid his hand between my legs as he whispered, "If not here and now Jay where and when can we make love?"

Despite that being somewhat of a tacky phrase, in a way, it was music to my ears. For in that situation, with my nipples rock hard and the gusset of my thong soaked with my womanly juices, there was hardly anything I wanted more than for Miles to fuck me. But that had to wait. Despite the intensity of the situation, the bareness of my breasts, his hardness and now his hand between my legs that I had parted for him discretion took over and I whispered, "Soon Miles soon but not here not in a car, I'm not a bloody teenager you know?"

"No Jay you're a beautiful, perfectly aged woman who is quite right about not in a car, but a hotel maybe?"

"Mmmmmm yes please," I whispered as I felt his finger running along the soaked material covering the lips of my pussy as after kissing me again he said, "But is this okay here?"

At home that evening after I had rather flaunted myself at Miles, I was quite distraught. Kevin was out as usual 'on business' so I didn't have to face him though, with the state of our relationship that wouldn't have mattered. It was the realisation that I had as good as been unfaithful in my marriage that was giving me the grief. Not that he would have cared but, that I did. Looking back, I knew that I had dressed with the likelihood of being undressed and that indeed I had been. Undressed that was more by myself than Miles and to the extent that I bared my breasts to him and flaunted my stocking tops and thong to his gaze added to my emotional turmoil. I had never done anything like that before, not even for Kevin.

Of course it hadn't ended there with Miles.

With my skirt as good as around my waist, my jacket open, my boobs spilling out of my bra and my legs, stocking tops and panties on show to him it was inevitable that we'd go further. And that further started when he slid his hand between my legs, it progressed when he ran his fingers along the gusset covering my lips and moved on when he found my clit and rubbed it through the material. That made me gasp with pleasure and my body vibrate with the power of the sensations. "Oh god," I groaned leaning across the thing between the seats and wrapping my arms around his neck which pulled his face onto my breasts again.

"Ok Jay,"

"Oh yes, yes Miles it's wonderful," I sighed as I felt his fingers fiddling into my thong and sliding along my lips and slightly inside me.

"Okay Jay, is this alright?"

"God yes, yes it's more than alright," I groaned pushing myself firmly against his fingers and thus, giving him the go ahead to do what we now both wanted to happen. It or they, I can never be sure on the number of fingers, slid into me and the feeling was wonderful. It was as near to being fucked as we could manage. He pumped them up and down sensitising the nerve ends around and inside my pussy and pressed on my clit which was fully exposed. At the same time, he sucked my tits, which I pushed against his face, and I squirmed myself on his fingers.

It didn't last long before I started to cum. "Oh Miles, oh yes, oh my god," I groaned as wave after wave of those lovely feelings and emotions took over my body and mind. He got it immediately and held the finger or fingers rigid inside me as I let myself go and groaned, sighed, squirmed and shuddered myself to a full and wonderful orgasm.

12