The Afternoon Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful," she agreed.

Millie was excited. She'd never been picked up by a guy before! When she went to the Fairmont with Anne she was impressed with the velvet covered sofas in the lounge. Anne didn't stay long. She found a man she knew and left with him. Now Millie was on her own.

She was just about ready to leave, when a guy in his 20's came in and sat down near her. Obviously this guy was no salesman, he looked like a gym rat. He was wearing jeans, and a leather Jacket over a white t-shirt.

"You aren't leaving, are you?" the man asked her. His name was Lee.

"I thought I was," she smiled.

She looked up at him. Lee looked down at her.

"Baby," he told her, "let me buy you a drink. You look thirsty."

"I am," Millie admitted. She liked his assertiveness.

After a couple of drinks, Lee took the initiative. He reached over and put his hand on her exposed thigh.

"Baby," he told her, "I sure would like to have some fun with you. I guess you're one of those afternoon wives."

"Yes," she nodded.

Millie wasn't sure if she should mention money or not. But she didn't have long to wait. Lee made her an offer.

"I'll give you a hundred bucks if you'll go to bed with me and do everything," he smiled.

She looked into his brown eyes. There was something penetrating and intense in his gaze that got to her.

"All right," she agreed.

Excited, she was primed to have a good time with him. They left the lounge area, and checked into a room on the seventh floor. Lee didn't let her wonder for long what he expected.

"Let's take a shower together first," he told her, "and then you do everything I ask you to do ..."

"I will try," she said agreeably.

Once they were dried off and stretched out on the bed completely nude together, Lee made no bones about what he expected.

"I like it when a chick sucks my ass and I jack off. It's fun to jerk off at the same time she's sucking my ass for me!"

Millie didn't say a word. Instead she pulled a couple of pillows down to the middle of the bed. Lee understood what she had done that for. He raised up so he could conveniently stretch out for her. Then she slid her boobs against his buttocks. She gently pressed them.

"That feels real nice," he told her. "But not half as nice as your tongue."

She moved around so she could work his bare asscheeks with her tongue. He loved the sensation of her tongue slipping back and forth across his butt.

"That's the way to do it," he told her. "Come on, tongue me!"

He was really turned on now with this idea. For she was gently letting her tongue lash back and forth across first one asscheek and then the other. Lee reached for his cock. He pulled on it. She enjoyed watching him stroke himself.

"That feels fantastic!" he told her. "I haven't had a chick who would lick my asshole in a long time. You're doing it just like I like it. Keep it up!"

She was more than willing to accommodate him. Her tongue finally slide right up his pucker. He loved the sensation of her tongue sliding up his asshole. He went on yanking on his affair.

"Suck it!" he told her eagerly. "Suck my butt. That how it's done, baby. Suck it for me!"

She let her tongue slide right into his asshole. He became more and more excited.

"Yes, yes!" he cried ecstatically, "that's what I want you to do. Oh, suck me. Suck me!!"

His cock was tingling; he knew that it was time for her to blow him.

He quit wiggling his ass and told her, "You'd better lick my cock now ..."

But it was too late. For she wanted to penetrate Lee's asshole with her tongue and demonstrate what she could do. Lee didn't mind. He took his hand away from his penis so he wouldn't shoot. He lay back and let her stab her tongue far up his asshole.

His balls trembled as she worked her tongue into him. At the same time she gently massaged and caressed his balls. He enjoyed the way her hands manipulated his testicles.

"Yes, yes!" he cried earnestly, "I like that, lover, now you're doing it!"

Lee was really turned on.

"Ohhhh ..." he told her, "I never had an ass licking like that. Keep your tongue going in there!"

With feverish tongue movements she continued exciting her lover's ass. And then she withdrew her tongue. She flipped it delicately back and forth across his balls. The next thing he knew she was grasping his huge weapon and slowly sliding her mouth over the head of it. Lee loved the sensation of her mouth enveloping his penis. He eagerly pushed forward.

His cock tip reached to the back of her throat. Slowly she let it ease down her throat. For a moment Millie thought she couldn't breathe. But soon she was able to manage his huge cock working its way, and breathe at the same time.

"Beautiful," he told her. "Oh, baby, let me slide it down your throat. Linda Lovelace has got nothing on you!"

His huge penis jabbed down her throat. She enjoyed the wild sensation that he was giving her. She loved sucking him off!

"Keep it up," he told her excitedly. "Yes, baby. That's how it's done. Keep it up!"

The moment was approaching when she would taste his seed. That's what she wanted. The taste of his cum. She knew it would be a unique and unusual experience.

"Suck it off!" he begged. "Suck me. Yes. Now you're doing it. Just like that. Oh, baby, you're right on!"

All at once Lee's thick tool exploded.

"I'm coming!" he told her anxiously. "Yes, yes, suck it off. Get every drop of it. Swallow it!"

Lee's warm cream trickled down her throat. She was swallowing it.

"Yes, yes," he cried ecstatically, "eat me!"

She detected the distinct taste difference. Eric's cum had been sweet, but Lee's had a bitter taste. Then he told her to stop. "Enough is enough," he smiled. She eased off his penis.

"Wow, baby!" he told her, "who taught you to give head like that?"

"My husband," she smiled.

"I'd love to be in his shoes," Lee said grinning.

Now he wanted to taste her. "Baby, can I tongue you?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't want to," she told him.

Lee moved down between her legs. She propped herself up on pillows so it would be convenient for him to slip his tongue into her.

"I'm gonna eat you," he informed her, "and then I'm gonna fuck you!"

Lee's tongue lashed the inside of her vagina. Her hairy groin made him dizzy with lust. She enjoyed the erotic excitement of his tongue inside her.

"Oh, baby," he told her, "you sure know how to use your pussy! That's what I like. Come on! Feed me!!"

She pushed her open labia to his mouth. She smothered him with her pussy. He was sniffing and licking and enjoying her. His hands clasped her asscheeks as he ate her wet, hairy cunt. When he bore down with his teeth on her clit, and let his tongue slip up and down, she juiced in his face. He was crazy about licking her!

"Eat me!" she pleaded. "Yes, baby, suck me. Get every drop, darling!"

Finishing, he pulled out his tongue. He straddled her, then used his shaft to gently brush back and forth against her pussy. She enjoyed the teasing sensation of his flesh sliding across her.

"Give it to me," she finally pleaded.

That was what he was waiting for. He wanted her to beg for it.

With a hard, driving jab, he rode forward.

"Yes!" she cried ecstatically, "that's what I want. Now you're doing it ..."

With a hard, driving stab he rode into her. Her hands reached to his shoulders. She let them slide down to the swells of his butt. Her hands gripped his bottom. He loved the sensation of her hands clasping his ass cheeks.

"I want every fucking inch of it!" she cried, as she threw her legs around him.

He enjoyed the feel of her legs gripping at him as he fucked her hard.

"Yes, yes," he groaned, "that's what I want you to do. Fuck me!"

His energy had her shaking.

"Oh, baby," he told her, "this is the way I like it. Now you're doing it. Come on, darling, fuck me!"

With convulsive cock stabs he went on slipping it to her. She loved it! She gripped his ass cheeks and squeezed them as he went on pounding his thing into her.

They were developing a certain rhythm now. As he jabbed forward, she pushed her pelvis up to meet him.

"Baby, you're snapping your pussy the way I like it," he told her. "Beautiful!"

Her vaginal muscles clasped his long, hard cock. Alternately she would release him. He went on stabbing it into her and she got more and more excited.

"Oh, I can't stand it," she whimpered. "So good! Fuck me harder! "

Lee continued ramming her. And then she parted his ass cheeks. He enjoyed the sensation of her finger slipping up his asshole as she went on fucking him.

All of the sudden his big gun exploded.

"I'm coming!" he cried ecstatically. "Keep your ass wiggling."

She accommodated his request. Seconds later she came, too. At this point his cock slid in their mutual love juices.

Lee didn't immediately pull out. Instead, he wanted to give her a few more thrusts and enjoy every erotic moment.

When he finally finished and withdrew his cock from her pussy, he complimented her.

"You've got a well-trained box."

"Thank you, love."

And she had not gone into detail about all of the things that would be expected of her. She was discovering now, first hand. Some of them were disgusting. She only hoped that she could satisfy him and swiftly. For she needed to get home to her husband. Fred would be expecting her. And she did want to keep up the ruse of the good wife.

Her hands clasped his giant shaft. She pulled on it slowly as she went on tonguing first one inner thigh and then the other.

"Oh, baby," he exclaimed, "I want you to stick your tongue right up my asshole now. Penetrate it. Just like you did before. Only now jerk me slowly. Not fast. I'll get my rocks off if you do it too quickly. I want to hang on the cliff a while."

She flipped her tongue gingerly back and forth around his firm, round asscheeks. Gently she teased at his ass crevice. He loved the sensation of her tongue slipping around this area.

"Flip it up," he begged finally. "That's how you do it. Yes. Slide it up my asshole. Now you're doing it. Just like I like it. Oh, baby, you're beautiful!"

Her tongue flipped smoothly around his asshole.

"Oh, baby," he told her, "now you're really good at it."

As her tongue flipped back and forth around his bare bottom, he got so excited he was shaking

"Slide your tongue up my asshole," he told her. "All the way. That's it. Now you are doing it!"

She plunged her tongue right up his rectum.

"Yes, yes," he cried anxiously, "that's what I want!"

Her hand now picked up the rhythm. She was pulling on his penis.

"Oh, baby, do me," he urged her. "That's how I like it. Jerk it. Up and down. Faster."

She was picking up the rhythm. He was getting more and more aroused.

"Keep it up," he told her. "That's what I want you to do. Oh, baby, pull on my pecker. Tongue my ass out!"

With hot tongue jabs she went on stabbing up his rectum. She continued her hand grips on his penis. She knew she was coming close to the big explosion. Millie didn't want to miss having him shoot in her mouth.

She pulled her tongue out of his asshole and looked up at him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Lee exclaimed nervously.

Millie tried to explain.

"I wanted to have you shoot your load in my mouth. I'm sorry."

A smile formed on Lee's face. He was pleased that she was this eager to have him fill her mouth with his cum load.

"Sure, baby," he told her. "I don't want to deprive a sweet blow-job artist like you of your milk."

She licked anxiously up and down the length of his penis. She tickled the tip of his cock with her tongue. He enjoyed the sensitive glands portion of his penis being massaged with her tongue movements.

"Slip your mouth over it now," he insisted, " 'cause I'm almost there!"

Letting her mouth move up and down the length of his hard shaft, she was entertaining him.

"Suck me off," he begged her anxiously. "Suck me off, baby. That's it. Suck me!"

He was getting more and more aroused.

"Ohhh, baby," he told her, "that's what I want. Now you're doing it. Suck it!"

She was developing a rhythm with her mouth. He loved to see her moving up and down at such a swift tempo. He was eager to feed her his cum.

"I got a nice load for you in my balls, baby," he assured her. "Oh, just keep pulling on 'em. That's it!"

Lee was pleased with the way she gripped his thick cock firmly. He liked the fact that she was focusing the attention of her mouth movements on the head of his tool. That was where the majority of the sensation existed. He also liked her fancy finger work along his balls.

"Eat me," he exclaimed anxiously. "Suck me off. Oh, baby, you're beautiful. Suck me off. That's what I want you to do. Suck it, darling, suck it!"

He was really excited now. He rammed hard. All of the sudden his penis erupted in her mouth. She swallowed all of it.

Looking at her watch, she realized the time had flown by. Being an afternoon wife wasn't bad, it was fun. But she knew all the guys weren't going to be like Lee. They were middle aged salesmen, mostly. She had more than earned her hundred bucks. She blew him a kiss on the way out.

Chapter 3

Millie dropped her robe to the floor and stepped into the shower.

"Damn!" she muttered when she realized there was only a sliver of soap in the dish.

She stepped under the hot spray and let the water wash over her body and her short black hair. It felt good. Good to be alive and good to have the warm spray cascading over her body.

"You in there, Aunt Millie?" Eric said from outside the door.

"Yes, and I need some soap," Millie cried out. Not only could he bring the soap in, he might stay and join her in the shower.

"Where is it, Auntie?"

"In the linen closet outside," Millie said.

When Eric walked into the bathroom and handed his aunt the soap, he made no move to leave. She pushed the shower curtain aside and wrinkled her nose.

"Waiting for an invitation?" she said.

He grinned. "You bet."

"You're invited," she winked.

"Oh, boy!" Eric said as he stripped his clothes off.

Millie left the shower curtain open and watched Eric undress as she soaped herself. She rubbed her lathered hands over her heavy boobs and her pussy oozed when her nephew's prick came into view. She massaged the lather into her pubic muff. God, she loved giving head! She salivated at the prospect of having Eric's prick in her mouth. She'd bob her head back and forth and take his knob all the way into her throat.

Now Millie raised one leg and washed her soft inner thighs and the hairy lips of her pussy. Eric stepped into the shower and closed the curtain, his eyes glued to her stroking hands.

"You like?" she teased, holding her cuntlips apart and showing him the red meat of her pussy.

He nodded and licked his lips. "Sure."

When the soap slipped out of Millie's hand, she bent over to get it and the lips of her cunt spread wider. She turned her head and giggled.

"Are you getting a good look at my asshole?" she said.

He grinned. "Yeah."

"Did you ever bugger a girl?" she said.

"Nope."

"Interested?"

He snickered and looked down. "Sure."

Millie wantonly squeezed her tits and pointed her nipples at the boy's face. "Maybe I'll let you some time."

Her nipples tingled as she teased the boy. She rubbed herself against his arm and nibbled his earlobe. She took his hand and forced it between her legs and in a moment he was caressing her cunt.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" she said.

He nodded and rubbed his fingers around her pussy.

"Do you like fucking me better than girls your own age?"

"Yeah."

"How come?"

"I think women my mom's age are really sexy."

Millie raised her eyebrows. "Have you ever fucked your mother?"

"Hell, no! She'd never let me!"

"How do you know if you've never tried?"

The boy thrust his finger inside his aunt's pussy. "I just know," he muttered.

"That's nice, darling, but put another finger in," she said and the boy obediently added a second finger to her cunt. "That's better," she said. "Now slide them in and out and rub my clitty while you do it. Now, then, what makes you think your mother isn't a sexy lady too? Or do you think I'm a tramp?"

He grimaced. "Oh, no, I don't think you're a tramp."

She gently rubbed her tits and thrust her pussy at his stroking fingers. "Then what is it? Your mother doesn't even have a husband around to take care of her sexual needs. I do. And still I will let you fuck me." She sighed. "You must think I'm a tramp."

"Jesus, I think you're the greatest," the boy said and he looked so sincere Millie took pity on him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed up against him. "I know you do, sweetie," she said. "And I think you're the greatest too. And I love -- no, I adore your body. Hold me tight. Real tight. I love it when you hold me like that."

They stood together under the shower spray hugging. She poked her tits into his chest and grabbed his asscheeks in her hands.

"I love you, Aunt Millie," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh, honey, we're going to have such a good time," she said. "Maybe I'll bend down right now and let you fuck me under the shower. Do you think you'd like that? I know I would."

"Sure, whatever you say!" The boy's face was flushed and his upper lip twitched.

"Here," she said, handing him the bar of soap. "Wash me."

The boy rubbed the soap between her legs and her clit tingled with the rubbing. She continued moving her tits in a circular motion while the boy masturbated her.

She squatted down to give him plenty of room and soon her pubic bush was white with foam. Her hair clung to her face in ringlets and her eyes sparkled with a combination of excitement and anticipation.

She bent over and held onto the towel rack and the boy rubbed the bar of soap inside her asscrack. She turned her head and looked back at him, prying her asscheeks open.

His hands felt so strong on her firm cheeks, turning her pussy into a hairy swamp. "Stick your finger in my asshole!" she hissed and the boy inched his little finger into her rose bud.

"Jesus, did you mean what you said before?" he said as he sawed his finger in and out of her butt-hole.

"Yes, I meant it," she said. "Use a bigger finger. It feels good."

He pulled his little finger out of her pucker and inserted his forefinger. "Tell me if it hurts," he said.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "Push it all the way in!"

He thrust his finger root-deep into her butt and the horny brunette wiggled her ass and clung to the towel rack. Cunt-honey dripped from her pussy and drenched her thighs. She thrust her ass back at the boy's stroking finger and moved one hand to her pussy to caress her cunt.

"That's the way, honey," she moaned. "Keep that up and Auntie will come right now."

"I'll do my best," Eric croaked.

"Tongue it!" Millie said suddenly. "Here, I'll rinse off and then you can tongue it." She quickly rinsed her butt under the shower spray and resumed her position with her legs wide-spread. She moved against the shower curtain.

The boy shoved his face against her asscrack. He tongued her quivering asscrack and darted his tongue along her perineum to her pussy. She went wild and yelled for him to stick his tongue in her cunt.

He slithered his tongue around her gash and she held her asscheeks apart and moaned loudly. "Now stick it in my asshole!" she cried. "Stick your tongue in my asshole and ream it out!"

Amazingly, he was able to force the very tip of his tongue into her butt. She pushed her ass back at his sucking mouth and he forced the rest of his tongue inside, using it like a cock to caress her bowels.

"Don't stop, Eric!" she hissed. "Don't stop! I'm getting close ... Don't you stop!"

As he continued to pound her, she knew she was lucky to have a guy with more stamina than brains, but to her, it didn't matter.