The Afternoon Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, kiddo," Millie said to Eric. "I'm changing positions." She bent down and clasped the towel rack with both hands. "I can't hold my ass open, honey," she said to Eric. "You can do that for me, you hear?"

Holding onto one of Millie's hips, the boy guided his prick inside her asscrack. He held one cheek open and poked his cockhead around her puckered rose bud.

"Put it in!" Millie hissed.

Instead the boy crouched down and used his tongue over his aunt's plump backside. Millie moaned hoarsely. "Yes! Yes!" she cried. "It's wonderful! Do it! Do it!"

Suddenly he straightened up and thrust his prick back inside her split. With one lurch forward, he forced his cockhead inside her tiny hole, splitting her apart with an intensity that took her breath away.

The rest of his shaft eased inside her rectum and stroked in and out with savage intensity. Millie didn't feel the pain. The pleasure was overwhelming.

"Fuck my ass!" Millie screamed. She tossed her head from side to side and her wet ringlets clung to her face. Her eyes were shut tight and her nostrils flared.

The hard length of the boy's dick filled her asshole completely. The sex-crazed aunt moved a hand to her pussy and fondled herself while Eric butt fucked her.

"Fuck me!" Millie yelled. "For God's sake, don't stop!"

She thrust her ass back at the boy's stroking cock in a frenzy. She was more animal than woman as she clawed her pussy. Her tits flopped around and she clung with one hand to the towel rack as Eric split her butt in two with his tool.

She rammed her cunt up at his stroking dick. She fucked him, aware that the kind of stroking she was doing would bring him off quickly. She loved doing it. It made her feel powerful, but it also gave her the friction she wanted on her clit.

She rammed her hips up and down and fucked his cock. The boy was wide-eyed as he stiffened and hovered over her. She twisted and jerked her body uncontrollably as her passion overtook her and now the teenager lunged in and out of her spasming gulch.

He became the aggressor and fucked her hard and deep and the crazed woman gave herself to him. She screamed when he withdrew from her pussy and tilted her ass back.

"Yes!" she yelled. "My asshole!"

Chapter 4

Word was given on the site that everyone should go home. It was almost 5 PM and they were getting paid for a full eight hours. Fred didn't mind. He was bone tired anyway. Packing up his tool kit, he headed out to the parking lot where his car was parked and drove home. It took him only 30 minutes, since traffic was light.

He needed a cold beer and went directly to the kitchen. Where was Millie? Before he called her, he heard her yelling something about an asshole. Asshole? She was in the bathroom upstairs and someone was in there with her! Fred, true to form, put two and two together. Someone was fucking Millie! He didn't know who was fucking her, but maybe she was being raped! Being careful Fred headed up the stairs to his bedroom, reached into the nightstand and grabbed his loaded .38. He moved cautiously down the hallway, with Millie screaming like she was being murdered! What he saw caused him to tear up! He couldn't believe his eyes! She was naked in the shower with Eric, and he was fucking her! In the ass!!

His reaction needed no words, no accusations, it was obvious. He felt like a fool, and he was pissed! He saw red! At close range, he couldn't miss and he did not miss. He shot them both. He wasn't sure, he told the police, how many times he shot her. But he shot six times.

The last thing she remembered was what Lee told her. That she was a wonderful piece of ass ...