All Comments on 'The Afterparty: Backyard Games'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is a reminder that all of my erotica is powered by PATREON! Please consider checking out my page and supporting my continued writing of series and one-shots, and have the chance to give feedback into what I'm writing! www.patreon.com/breakthebar

ALSO, if you want more from these fine co-ed freaks, make sure to let me know! We've only seen one night with this version of John, Nicole and Miranda - who knows what could happen next!?

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 1 year ago

Great story - love your work

Grail1223Grail1223about 1 year ago

Great story. A little confusing as you shifted from John referring to himself as "me" and "you", but the story was still fun. Love to see more of the Miranda/Nicole combo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too much anal for me, but I gave it a 5 anyway.

Seahorsey1970Seahorsey1970about 1 year ago

Fun read. Really enjoyed the angst of "John" as the story grew and developed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very very good. I do not know.

I really liked the beginning of romance between John, Miranda and Nicole.

A real throuple is formed with a mixture of desire, lust but above all love between the two girls and John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck i just skipped work to finish reading the story. Simply Great

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 1 year ago

terrific! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lots of fun, but it would be so much better if you correct the first person/second person reversals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good, well paced story. Really enjoyed it, reading late into the night, well early hours really, for which I got a thorough bollocking from the wife. Funny thing is she keeps reading over my shoulder now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, this story was amazing! Definitely one of my favorites ever on this site.

Will you be doing a sequel to this? Or at the very least a follow up with him, Miranda, and Nicole. I would very much like to see that. He needs to actually fuck Miranda properly and the threesome needs to be together more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thinking back to it, Miranda really didn't do much during this whole story. Will there be more alternate takes on this besides the two already posted?

lastman416lastman416about 1 year ago

jfc, this was hot. Amazing. Like others, I would definitely love to read more, especially about John, Nicole, and Miranda. With maybe an update on the other characters.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 1 year ago

Fuck that was hot. Thanks for a really nice cum. One of these days I have to write a "party gets out of hand" story... Maybe mine will have more BDSM but the rough in this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent read. Great character development. Thanks,

5 stars!

Byron B

DiagonalmanDiagonalmanabout 1 year ago

Great story. I'd love a John, Miranda Nicole follow-up.

RomanDudeRomanDudeabout 1 year ago

Like some of the others, I would correct the first/second person reversals but the story was great. You had wonderful character development without losing interest in the action! Loved the variation in positions and acts as well as the terrific descriptions! Eager to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story, 5 stars! Agreed with some of the others, the flip between first/second person perspective broke the immersion a bit, I'd definitely just stay with first person ("I/me"), as it's not really a POV. I'd love to read a follow on story about Miranda and Nicole, and exploring non-monog/open relationship (would recommend a bit of research into this, there's heaps of resources out there, just so that it doesn't come off wrong). Loved the way you described scenes, really great imagery and hot, without being crass or feeling try hard (ie "I stuffed her with my meat sword" lol, no one talks like that irl šŸ˜‚).

Again, awesome work and congrats. 5 stars.

FentrisRookFentrisRook12 months ago

Thank you for the amazing story. The progression of the dares into outright debauchery was very well done.

ReadingRedReadingRed11 months ago

Would love a follow up with Nicole, Miranda, and John other than that the date progression was on point the confliction of John and Nicole vs. Tom was nerve wracking at some points thanks to the incredible immersion and then the progression was incredibly well laid out

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

Good story with great word pictures of the action. I would also like to see a follow-up story with John, Miranda, and Nicolle.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

In really impressed you managed to have so many characters and still get a clear sense of all of them. Iā€™m also surprised you resisted the temptation to boot Tom. A lot of stories do that for the easy points, but I think his inclusion really did add some nice tension that helped keep things rolling

YungMastaYungMasta5 days ago

Awesome job as usual! Like others have stated the multiple jumps from it being an I/me/my to a you/your took me out of the story a bit but some of them actually turned out to read very funny.

Takerbomb35Takerbomb352 days ago

Your stories are incredible. Thank you for the work you put it. This is my first comment btw :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...