The Age of Ares Ch. 01

Story Info
Cumming of Age.
5.9k words
4.52
18.8k
47
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Age of Ares

Chapter 1: A Virgin no more!

Authors Note: This story is a work of fiction! All sexual participants are 18 or older! If any of my descriptions match a real person, it's purely coincidental!

All my life, I knew my father hated me. My name is Ares Carmichael. Strange name, right? Well, there's a story behind that. My mom's University Major was Folklore and Mythology and she loved Greek myths, including the stories where the hero is a beautiful and beloved figure who had many lovers and admirers; stories like the love story of Orion and Artemis, Orpheus and Eurydice, and the story of Adonis and Aphrodite.

As a result, every time she and my dad had kids, she gave all of us names according to a few factors, including which story she read while she carried us to term and which month of the year it was. So you can imagine that I was born on March 25th, 2001, and my mom was reading a few wild myths about Ares at the time.

Everyone else in my family has been named accordingly: My two older sisters, twins Artemis and Polina (the girl version of Apollo), were born on June 4th, 2000, and my younger sisters, twins Clio and Thalia, were born on May 30th, 2002, and mom told me once that she watched Disney's Hercules a month before they were born and remembered the names of the Muses.

So that's my family. One boy, four sisters, a loving mother, and a father who hated me with every fiber of my being. I never understood why, but I quickly learned from an early age that I didn't care. I had five other loving family members and one asshole father wasn't going to ruin my life.

I loved my sisters, and they loved me. We did everything together before we could walk. Artemis and Polina went through the typical older sister roles of making sure none of us ate bugs and gave us hugs, kisses, and tickle fights, and I as the middle child became, what Sheldon Cooper once said on TV, the quintessential middle child, stopping fights over trivial things between my older and younger siblings.

Things got a bit heated when we got into school though, Artemis and Polina started distancing themselves from me and started hanging out with other girls who snubbed the kid siblings. As a result, I started bonding with Clio and Thalia, and that quickly devolved into me playing with dolls and having tea parties. I started to resent my older sisters for saddling me with my kid sisters and tried to focus more on my schoolwork, quickly finding I had a knack for memorization and retention.

When we got to high school, my test results skyrocketed and I quickly got to be one of the smartest kids in school, which also made me the target of bullies. Since I wasn't physically strong, I got shoved into a locker more than twice a week, much to the glee of other students, including Polina. Artemis, meanwhile, ignored it all. It was then that my father actually started paying attention, but not in the way I had hoped.

He began to berate me for not standing up for myself, telling me that a man should be strong, not weak, and other toxic masculine shit. I ignored him and focused on school, and after two years of avoiding bullies and getting a constant stream of A+ grades, I finally got his approval, once!

My high school did an event when I was 17, where they polled all of the top students and did a series of IQ and aptitude tests. No surprise, I scored among the top ten, and after a week of testing, my scores granted me the top spot among two other kids, with an above-average IQ. It was then that the school gave me an offer my father couldn't pass up: A full scholarship and early admission to the college of my choice.

He jumped at the chance and immediately agreed on my behalf, arguing that I was still a minor and therefore couldn't make the decision wisely. He chose where I was to go and shipped me off to a college in another part of the country. We lived in rural Canada, so I was sent to Quebec, far away from my family and friends. I hated my father for a month before I accepted my place and started working on my education.

It took me a year to get used to college life, especially while living in a coed dorm, but I quickly got into my rhythm. Between my classes and the other students, I soon realized that my grades weren't changing any time soon so I started to relax a little and took one of my father's lectures to heart. I started working out and within four months, I had grown to a solid 5'9" of lean muscle and defined features. More than a few of the girls in the dorm started taking notice and began flirting with me.

In contrast to what my life was like before, I was swimming in all the attention I got, but little else happened. I was too nervous to get dates or go passed first base.

A few of the guys who I went to class with saw this and decided it was time for me to take the next step in my college life. On the night of my 19th birthday, there was a big frat party in one of the off-campus houses. Two of my friends, a pair of 6' tall football stars named Jack and James (Twins, if you can imagine), convinced me to go with them that night around 8pm.

We had no trouble getting into the party, since I was the legal age of 18, and therefore was allowed to drink alcohol in Quebec. I was given an almost strange sight as we entered the house. Almost all of the people who were in attendance were wearing little to no clothing or wearing an article one size smaller than their build. A lot of the girls were also wearing little clothes, favoring bikini tops or sports bras.

Jack and James escorted me around to the living room where there was a group of people hovering around a large table of food, most of it party fixings like nachos, solo cups, sodas, and beer. I grabbed a ginger ale and sat down, while Jack and James stood to either side of me, acting as bodyguards. All the while, I was watching the party, I got the feeling that there was some underlying theme.

I was beginning to get tired of sitting so I got up and checked my watch. To my surprise, almost two hours had passed and it was almost 10 pm. Jack looked at me with a shit-eating grin, "Get ready, bro!" he said to me.

Before I could ask what he meant, there was a loud ringing and the whole crowd around the table quickly picked it up and moved it out of the room. Everyone also cleared away from the couches and stood, expectantly.

A loud bell started to ring as a well-built 6'4" guy stepped into the room. He was naked from the waist up and had a few tattoos on his shoulder and abs, including a pair of naked women in a scissoring position on his right shoulder.

The shirtless guy raised his bell and waited, checking his watch before ringing it twelve times. I checked my watch to find out it had just passed midnight. I was 18. When the shirtless guy stopped ringing his bell, he cleared his throat and said, "Today is March 25th. Today marks the 19th birthday of one Ares Carmichael!"

A resounding rumble of cheers echoes through the crowd. The shirtless guy raised his hand and the room fell silent. "As per tradition in this Fraternity House, we hold a special event for our brothers and guests, when someone has a birthday, in the only way we know how." he explained, "BRING FORTH THE PUNCH BOWL!"

The crowd parted as two guys brought in a large red punch bowl and an ornate pedestal. They placed the bowl on the pedestal something caught my eye. Two girls stepped into the room. They were stark naked, only wearing tiaras, a white sash cascading down their c-cup breasts and shaved mounds, and a pair of plastic high heels, making the illusion of glass slippers. They were also glistening with glitter and looked like a pair of goddesses. One was blonde with green eyes, the other was a brunette with blue eyes.

The blonde held up an ornate goblet and dunked it into the punch bowl, scooping up enough to fill the goblet about halfway. She then stepped in front of me, and presented it with both hands to the shirtless guy, bowing forward and giving me a perfect view of her ass and pussy lips. My dick went rock hard at the sight.

She then wiggled her ass a few times before stepping off to the side with her friend and the shirtless guy raised the goblet, "Come forth, Ares." he said to me.

Jack and James stepped aside and I walked up, nervous as all hell. The shirtless guy grinned and held out the goblet, "Jack and James have informed me that you turned 19 today. As such, you are entitled to the gift of manhood." he explained, "This punch has been specially brewed for you. It contains three types of liquor and two special ingredients to allow you the full range of the gift we have provided for you."

I gulped, "What is the gift?" I asked.

"Us, of course!" said the blonde, stepping forward to my side, the brunette taking my other side. They hugged my sides, pressed their tits into me, and began rubbing my body.

"We are your gift!" said the brunette.

"If you drink the punch, these two will be yours until dawn!" said the shirtless guy.

"Mine? You mean...?" I stammered, realizing what he meant.

The guy smiled and nodded, "Yes. They'll be your personal fuck toys!"

"We'll do everything you ask us to!" said the blonde, running her nose along my cheek.

"We'll let you do anything to us!" added the brunette.

"You can eat our pussies!" said the blonde.

"We'll suck your cock!" said the brunette.

"You can rim our asses!" said the blonde.

"You can fuck our faces!" said the brunette.

"And our pussies!" said the blonde.

"And our asses!" added the brunette.

"Anything you want, all night long!" said the blonde.

"You could even spit on us if you feel kinky enough!" said the brunette.

"Or spank us. We can take it!" said the blonde.

"Until the sun comes up, we'll be yours. All yours, all night long!" finished the brunette, "Or for however long you last. It is your first time after all."

I groaned loudly at the idea, "Oh my god!" he moaned, but then my eyes narrowed, "What if I said no?"

The girls smiled at me, "Then we won't do anything, and you can still have a good time at the party." said the blonde, smiling sweetly.

"But if you do choose to fuck us, we'll give you everything you desire and more!" said the brunette, "All you have to do is drink the punch!"

I looked at the goblet. The shirtless guy smiled and handed it to me. I glanced inside. The punch was bright red. I brought it up to my nose and sniffed. The smell was sweet.

"What's in this?" I asked.

"Vodka, cream soda, some food coloring, a few shots of tequila, and their freshly orgasmed pussy juices!" said the shirtless guy, gesturing to the girls roaming my body.

I looked at the two of them in surprise, then down at their legs. Their pussies were glistening as if they had indeed orgasmed a moment ago. The thought that their pussy juices were in the punch in my hand, made my dick jump. There was no way I wanted to miss out on an opportunity like this. I stared at the shirtless guy, grinned broadly, tipped the goblet as if to toast his good health, then brought it to my lips and gulped down every last drop!

The crowd burst into cheers and the two girls hugged me tightly, kissing my cheeks and clamping their hands down on my crotch.

The shirtless guy howled like a wolf, followed by his frat brothers. The next thing I knew, I was being pushed by James and Pulled by Jack. The two girls walked ahead of us, and I got a perfect view of their naked asses as they ran up the stairs to the second floor. I was escorted into the master bedroom, which was illuminated by candlelight, and released at the foot of the bed. The two girls had shed their sashes and sat on either side of the bed, facing watch other, staring at me with intent.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" asked Jack, stepping to the door, "Strip, man!"

I blinked twice and nodded, slowly undoing the buttons of my Untuckit shirt. When the last button was unclasped, I pulled my shirt apart and off my shoulders, revealing my leanly toned body. As I mentioned before, I had started going to the gym and by now, my pecs were a bit pronounced and I had the shadow of a six-pack.

If I were to do a comparison, I'd say I looked something like the pornstar James Deen, or maybe Tyler Nixon, but without the gothic cross on my side. Think neck-length dark brown hair blue eyes, a little bit of chest hair, and clean-shaven abs.

At the time, I was pale, but that was only because there wasn't much sunlight outside, and I usually did morning runs shirtless or wearing a hoody with nothing underneath. I quickly undid my belt and shimmied out of my jeans, pulling each leg off and standing there in a pair of charcoal grey Spyder exercise briefs. I quickly shed my socks and was about to pull my underwear down when the blonde spoke.

"Keep'em on!" she said, "We want to tease you a little!"

The brunette nodded and gave me the "come hither" finger.

As I crawled onto the king-size bed, I faintly heard the door close as Jack and James left, removing any outside light other than the midnight overcast sky. I reached the head of the bed and turned around, lying on my back between the two girls.

I gulped nervously, "So...what do I call you girls?" I asked.

The blonde giggled, "I'm Nicole." she said.

"And I'm Beverly." added the brunette.

"Nice to meet you both." I said, taking a deep breath, "So...how do we start?"

Beverly smiled sweetly, "This is your first time?" she asked.

I nodded, my cheeks going red.

Nicole leaned in and kissed my shoulder, "It's okay to be nervous." she said, "We're used to it."

"Used to it?" I asked.

"We do this all the time." said Beverly, "Like Jeff said downstairs. This is a tradition!"

Jeff? The shirtless guy?

"You do this a lot? Seduce virgins on their birthday?" I said, surprised.

The girls laughed, "No. We bring young men into adulthood." said Nicole, "We're providing a service. What is a fraternity?"

I shrugged, "A house for guys to bond and form connections with alumni." I said, "Usually those alumni are people of influence and donate to the university."

Beverly nodded, "Right, that's the surface, but it's also a safe place for guys to be guys, and often overcome real-world issues." she added, "You know how many guys come to university without ever touching pussy?"

I shook my head no.

"Enough for it to be a problem." said Nicole, "Jocks are the ones who brag about getting to fuck a girl's ass and have the biggest dick in the school. In almost every case, a jock is just an athlete who has no more experience than the guy he shoved into a locker."

I grimaced, "I was shoved into lockers." I said, sadly.

Beverly leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "And now you're a hunk with a hard-on and two girls in bed with you."

I smiled, "That's definitely true."

"And speaking of hard-on..." said Nicole, "I want to see yours!"

She reached over to my briefs and pushed her hand inside. I looked over at her as her eyes widened, "Oh, my!" she gasped.

Beverly, catching Nicole's eyes, also reached into my underwear. A second later, Nicole pulled her hand out and Beverly grasped my hard-on.

"Wow!" I heard on my left. I looked over and saw the same look of surprise in Beverly's eyes. Either they were experts at faking it, or I was packing something big! I never really measured my hard-on properly over the years...I once compared the size of a 750ml water bottle to my dick and they came to similar lengths. I guesstimated that it was around seven inches.

Now, I had to know for sure, "Something you ladies find interesting?" I asked, in my most coy tone.

Nicole looked directly at me and I saw something in her eyes that made me smile: Hunger.

She quickly grabbed the hem of my briefs and tugged them down. My cock sprang up, still fully hard even though we had been talking about non-sexual things just now. Beverly's hand was still grasped around the shaft and she started rubbing it. The feeling was amazing, her hand felt soft against my raging boner.

Beverly and Nicole looked at each other and wordlessly smiled, leaned in, and kissed, right in front of me. The sight was erotic and so hot. I let out a low moan as my dick jumped again. Nicole broke their kiss and leaned into me, her lips parting as she kissed me. They felt hot on my skin and I opened them to let her in. We kissed for a long moment and I started to feel her tongue trying to snake its way in.

I eagerly let her take control since I had no idea how to properly kiss a girl. For the next few minutes, we kept at it, all while Beverly was infrequently kissing my shoulder, neck, or nape, while simultaneously stroking my dick.

After a while, Nicole leaned back and pushed my face towards Beverly, who quickly repeated the process and the two of them swapped roles. Beverly took her hand off my dick and Nicole started stroking me gently.

In a few short minutes, I felt like I was about to cum, so I backed up and tried to say something but when I opened my eyes, I felt a sudden sensation down below. I looked down and saw that Nicole had removed her hand and replaced it with her mouth. Beverly, meanwhile, was next to her licking at my ballsack.

If kissing was hot, what they were doing now was heavenly. I let out a short grunt and suddenly tensed as Nicole buried her face into my crotch. In an instant, I felt myself cumming and I opened my eyes in embarrassment! I had just cummed too quickly. What the fuck?! Why?!

I leaned my head back in shame and let out a whimper! But not a few seconds later, I felt Nicole's mouth leave as Beverly leaned in and shoved her mouth onto my cock. I looked down in surprise to find that I hadn't even gone soft. I was still hard, and Nicole was licking her lips, satisfied.

"Surprised?" she said to me, "Don't be. We kind of lied to you!"

I looked at her with a momentary sense of anger, "What?" I asked, more darkly than I had meant.

Nicole smiled, "The punch had more than our juices in it. We laced it with some crushed-up pills." she explained, "With any luck, you're gonna be hard for a few hours, and we'll get as much cum out of you as possible."

I looked down at Beverly in surprise, "Wait. What kind of pills? Viagra?" I asked.

Nicole shook her head, "A combination of Too Hard and Semenax." she explained, "just enough to start an orgy downstairs."

I suddenly sat up, "There's an orgy going on downstairs?" I said.

Nicole laughed, "You didn't think that punch bowl was going to go to waste, did you?"

"Then what are we doing up here?" I asked, suddenly wishing I could see all the bikini-clad women from earlier getting fucked!

"We're up here for you." said Nicole, "Bev and I are the Virgin Volunteers in our Sorority. Our job is to make you a man and get you the best pussy on your birthday. With any luck, you'll cum in us so much tonight that you can take part in the next birthday bang, as we like to call them. While you get fucked up here, everyone else fucks down there!"

I gave them a hard long, lustful look, "Then let's get fucking!" I said, hoarsely.

Beverly smiled and took her mouth off my cock, "First things first. You have to learn how to pleasure us!"

I nodded my understanding as Nicole shoved me forward. I quickly got off the bed and stripped my briefs off, flinging them onto the headboard. Beverly smiled and grabbed a pair of thongs from the side of the bed and placed them next to my briefs.

I looked at them puzzled and she explained, "We stripped in here, they're our thongs! We also got finger fucked up here so they could put our pussy juices into the punch bowl."

"Does everyone in your sorority add their fucked juices to the punch bowl?" I asked as they laid on their backs, widening their legs and giving me a perfect display of their pussy lips.

"All the time!" said Nicole, "Now, who are you gonna learn from first?"

12