The Age of Ares Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked between her and Beverly and shrugged, "I'm left-handed, so let's go with you!" I said, crawling back onto the bed in front of Nicole.

She smiled and rubbed her pussy for me, "Good. Now, to start, run your tongue in a vertical line over my clit. Do that for a few strokes and then try going the other way. After that, try a few horizontal strokes and maybe a couple of diagonal ones."

I did as she instructed and ran my tongue over her lips. After the fifth vertical stroke down, I switched and went up a few times. She let out a soft moan as I did and decided to switch to horizontal licks. After a dozen more, I switched again and went with diagonal strokes. After five strokes, I decided to take the initiative and improvised, doing circles and long strokes in all directions. After a few minutes of that, her butt bucked up at me, causing me to jump. I looked at her and saw her eyes were closed and a blissful smile creased her lips.

I grinned broadly and dove in, repeating my efforts and digging my tongue into her clit. Once in a while, I tried other parts of her pussy and at Beverly's suggestion, put my right hand onto the top of her entrance and started fingering the clit. Nicole then let out a gasp and the next thing I knew, a cascading rush of liquid splashed over my mouth and nose.

Beverly smirked, "You made her squirt!" she said, "You're the first guy in three months to do that!"

Nicole let out a long sigh, "She's right. We had a new years eve orgy and I got so worked up I practically squirted after a half hour of Jeff fingering me."

I grinned as I sat up, "So, do I fuck you now or shall I give Beverly the same pleasure?" I asked.

Nicole gave me a long hard look, "As much as I want to reward you for a job well done, I can't leave Beverly out in the cold. Go ahead and give her some good tongue!"

I smiled and spun around like a dog, leaning in as I came back around and dove straight into Beverly's pussy. I licked my way up and down, side to side, angles, and circles, and at one point I even started to use my tongue to spell her name in bold capitals. By the time I got to the L, her legs clamped down on my shoulders and she began to buck wildly. There was no squirting, but I got the impression I had just given her a big orgasm.

I smiled and stood up. Looking down, I was pleased that I was still hard and that both girls were satisfied. Nicole gave me a loving look and beckoned me forward, "It's time. Fuck me, Ares!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I leaned over her, lined up my dick to her entrance, and dove in. Her pussy was hot, and I felt like I was going to melt. I thrust my way in slowly, all the while watching my progression. By the time my pubic hair met her shaven pussy, Nicole let out a gasp.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she said, "You're really big, Ares!"

"Really?" I asked, "How big?"

Beverly giggled, "You don't know?"

I shrugged, "When I was in high school, I tried to find out with a bottle and some measuring tape. I didn't get a good angle but I guessed six or seven inches."

"You're bigger!" said Nicole, "I'd say, nine inches!"

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"Because I took a footlong cock once, and he couldn't get past nine inches," she said, "Now, fuck me! And don't bother going slow, I want you to cum hard!"

I obeyed, pulling out halfway and thrusting in again, I repeated this twice more before I started to buck and hump. I must have looked like a horny dog because Beverly kept giggling. Nicole, meanwhile, was letting out quick breaths, moaning every fifth breath or so. Her c-cup tits bounced with each thrust, and they became so hypnotic I had to taste them. I leaned in and took one in my mouth, instinctively sucked, and then nibbled her teat.

Nicole let out a gasp and a groan, "Keep doing that!" she said. I grinned and did as I was told. For the next few minutes, there was silence except for the sounds of my thrusts, the slurping of my mouth, and the breathy moans Nicole was making. I assumed it was no more than six or seven minutes of this that I started to feel my balls clenching. I knew she wanted me to cum so I sped up, thrusting harder.

A minute later, I felt my dick pulsing, "I think I'm cumming!" I said, pulling out.

"Don't you dare pull out!" said Nicole, "I'm on the pill. Keep going! Cum inside Meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!" she let out the last word in a moan, as I kept on thrusting. Seconds later, I felt my own orgasm and I came inside her!

I felt a tad exhausted after that and collapsed on top of her, noticing I had cum a lot and that some of it was leaking out. For the next few minutes, we lay there in sweat and staggered breaths. Finally, I lifted my head and leaned forward, kissing her lips again.

"You, my friend, are a god!" Beverly said, leaning in and pulling my face off of Nicole. She leaned in and kissed me hard.

"She's right!" said Nicole, "You are a god!"

"If I'm a god, then you two are my goddesses!" I said, breaking the kiss with Beverly, "And we're not done yet!"

That was an understatement. I was still hard and I still had one more person to fuck! I pulled out of Nicole and shuffled to my right, grasping Beverly's pussy and giving her a few shakes before I thrust my cum coated dick inside her.

For the next few minutes, Beverly and I fucked like rabbits with me on top of her. I did the same things I did with Nicole and she moaned until I had an idea. I pulled out and smacked her ass twice.

"Roll over!" I said to her. She smiled and did so, and without warning, I thrust my dick back in and began humping her Doggystyle. More than once, Beverly bucked back and I think at one point, she thrashed her hips into me, moaning loud enough to inform me of her impending orgasm. I took the hint and thrust harder into her and seconds later, felt myself cumming at the same time she did.

After a few seconds of my cum mixing with hers, we simply collapsed on top of each other, exhausted once again. This time, however, I think I was done. I had just cum three times and I had no idea how long I'd been going at it. I looked at the bedside table and realized that we'd been doing this for several hours. No wonder I felt so tired, I rarely stay awake past midnight, and the contents of that punch started to take its toll.

The girls looked very satisfied and hummed as I knelt down and kissed their necks. Nicole in particular, gave me a lustful smile as I kissed my way up her neck and planted a light peck on her lips.

"As I said, Ares, you are a god!" she said.

I smirked, "Someone should call the university's Mythology wing. Ares is now the god of Love, not war!"

At that, all three of us burst out laughing, and it lasted until I collapsed in bed. The two girls moved and soon I had two sets of naked tits hugging my pecks and two pairs of mouths nuzzled against my neck.

"I wish I could do this every day!" I said, smiling.

"What's stopping you?" asked Nicole.

I thought for a long moment, "Nothing, I guess." I said, "Are you saying you'd want to do this again?"

She gave me a long look, "Absolutely, I would!" she said, "And I have no doubt that Beverly would, too!"

"Mmhmm!" cooed Beverly, half asleep.

"Well, then. Call me anytime you're in the mood!" I said, putting my hand around Nicole's back and pulling her closer. We snuggled as we drifted off to sleep.

Over the rest of the year, I continued on like nothing had changed, even though everything had changed. I was no longer a virgin and I had two sexy fuck buddies. I also got to participate in two more birthday orgies at the frat house and had more than my share of lusty partners. By the time the year had ended, I gained enough experience to know how to pleasure someone and bring them to orgasm before they could get my pants down.

As for my grades, I had somehow managed to maintain my grade average and had reached the end of the year with the same GPA that I had in High school. Nicole, as it turned out, was studying the same field as I had and we ended up taking some of the same courses over the next year or so.

By the time we graduated, we'd had more sex than any of her previous birthday conquests, so much so that before the next birthday orgy, she had handed in her resignation as a "Virgin Volunteer" to her sorority, and nominated Beverly as the new head of that department, granting her the authority to pick a new second in command.

I was all set to return home as a fully graduated 21-year-old with a hot girl on my shoulder and a university diploma in hand. Nicole was eager to meet my family and I was eager to see my sisters and mother again. The trip home was mostly uneventful but it did give us a chance to join the mile-high club at least once.

By the time we landed, it was practically midnight local time and we were too tired to get a cab to my home, so we decided to book a hotel room and make the journey the next morning.

We didn't have any time to enjoy the amenities or any hot sex that night, but we managed to have a short session in the shower the next day. I tried calling my home line twice after we left the hotel but I got no answer. I also tried Artemis' cellphone number but it went straight to voicemail. I left her a short message to let her know we were coming and got into the taxi.

We traveled the distance to our rural community and told the taxi driver where I lived. Our house looked the same from the outside as it did when I left for college. There was one car in the driveway, meaning my dad was either at work or his car was in the garage. I wasn't thrilled to see him this early in the day so I shrugged it off. We got out of the taxi when I realized I didn't have that much on me so I asked him to wait while we went inside, and that someone would be out to pay him for his trouble. He said it was fine and turned off the meter.

With Nicole on my arm, we made our way to the front door. I rang the bell twice but got no answer. I tried knocking but there was still no answer. I thought for a moment and did a visual check in the windows, but didn't see anything past the blinds.

"Are you sure they're home?" Nicole asked me.

"Quite sure. It's the weekend so mom doesn't work, and I haven't talked to my sisters in a few months so I don't know if they have jobs or anything." I said, shrugging. I decided to throw caution into the wind and looked around the front porch. There was a fake rock near one of the deck chairs where we kept our spare key. Once I found it, I unlocked the door and opened it up.

There was no one in the foyer or the living room. I checked upstairs and couldn't find anyone there but I did hear a splashing sound coming from an open window. Knowing we had a pool, I glanced out the window and surveyed the backyard. I couldn't see most of the pool since a canopied lounge had obviously been erected since I left for college.

There were a few splashes and I caught sight of someone in a bikini and knew it was my sister Artemis, her honey-blonde hair cascading down her back. I was the only one to inherit my dad's dark brown hair. All the women in my family had honey-blonde hair from mom. Smiling, I left the room and went downstairs.

"They're home." I said to Nicole, "They're just out back. Come on, we'll surprise them!"

I led her out the side door into the backyard and rounded the corner.

The view that we saw made my eyes widen in complete shock and all words escape my brain...

To be continued:

12