The Age of It

Story Info
Older woman meets you man.
6.5k words
4.45
9.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Age of It

Mary Hooper thought herself very daring. Now forty seven years old. No longer with kids at home. She and husband Trevor were sunning themselves on a naturist beach somewhere along the French coast. Mary and Trevor had the money and the time to take extended holidays. Their two sons were running the successful waste recovery business the couple had started twenty year before.

Mary felt very daring, she lay naked sipping her cocktail and watching all the young things frolic on the sand. This was quite something to be among so many naked people. Conservative in their outlook, Mary and Trevor had never seen so many men's cocks and women's cunts in all the years they had been married.

Daring she may have thought herself. That was until the football rolled in her direction. A small group of teenage boys and girls were kicking a ball around. The boys trying to impress the girls and the girls trying not to seem too foolish by their friends. A miss kick and the ball shot off in Mary's direction. A bounce and it came to a stop near her feet. She sat up on seeing one of the boys heading in her direction. Mary now conscious of her nakedness tried to close her legs.

He came closer. Her eyes were on his swinging cock. Bigger than Trevor's, bigger even than her first boyfriend. She smiles as he came closer still. He stopped. "Sorry none of us are very good." She could tell he spoke English with a west country accent.

"No problem," said Trevor. The boy turned his head away from Mary and smiled at her husband.

The boy picked up the ball. His eyes back on Mary as he rose up. "Hi," he said, "Sorry we disturbed you."

"Quite alright, no harm done."

"You speak English?"

"Yes, Lancashire."

"Suffolk," he replied.,"Where about's in Lancashire. I am at Lancaster University, second year just finished."

"We"re Chorley, so not too far."

"Good to meet you. Better get back to the game."

Mary smiled as the boy glanced down at her cunt.

On the second day at the beach Mary joined the football game despite Trevor giving her a black look. He watched and was not pleased with the amount of physical contact. He was in a fowl mood when they got back to the hotel. He hardly spoke over dinner and wouldn't have a drink in the bar.

Back in the room he slammed the bathroom door. Mary waited until he finished. "Come on out with it?"

"You and that young man. You were flirting with him all the time. Then you played football naked and let him touch you up."

"First I was not flirting with him, I was being friendly and second football is a game where you are allowed to tackle your opponent. Thirdly it was a naturist beach where people take their clothes off and get naked."

"You wanted him to have sex with you didn't you?"

"Don't be absurd."

"What's absurd is a forty seven year old woman chasing a nineteen year old."

"I was not and you know it."

"Your just a sad old bag."

"Fuck you," she all but screamed and left.

Mary was unsure of where she was going and walked. She was on the sand and after how long she didn't know. As if some strange force was with her she stripped off her cocktail dress. She took off her knickers and hold up bra and flung them away. With her dress over her arm she walked on.

He was there. Mary hugged him and cried on his shoulder. "Just had an argument with my husband," she sobbed.

"About what happened today?"

"Yes, he said I was flirting with you and I was a sad old bag."

"You're not and he should appreciate you more. I wish my mum looked like you." He bent and kissed her on the lips.

"You want to stay with me?" He asked. Phil hugged her close.

"Yes please."

"I have to be honest with you," he said looking her in the eyes, "We won't be making love."

"We won't," she said, disappointment in her voice.

"No, it's going to be raw sex. I'll use you and abuse you but I won't care if your enjoying yourself or not."

"Okay as long as you don't hurt me."

"You will be hurt but not physically. You still want to stay with me?" "Yes please."

He stood and held out his hand. Mary picked up the dress she'd dropped and held his hand. She could see in the faint light his cock was much bigger now. She didn't know if she was frightened or thrilled. She would find out over the next three hours.

"You like to suck cock? " He asked as he knelt and unzipped the tent flap?"

"Never done it. I tried once with my first boyfriend but never got far."

"Your lucky night Mary cos you are going to suck me off and swallow my cum."

"I am?"

"You most certainly are my dear."

Phil crawled in and lay on his sleeping bag. He pulled Mary towards him and then directed her face to his cock. She picked up his very thick and long cock from his belly. Without hesitation she opened her mouth and dropped over his purple head. She swallowed hard realising how far she had to open her mouth to get him in.

"That's it girl, now use your tongue. Yes, yes lick my bell end and now under the rim."

Mary wanted to touch herself, she needed to touch herself. She wondered if he would notice or care if she fingered herself. Slowly her free hand moved down between her legs. She felt the wetness, wetness she hadn't felt in many a year. There it was the almost forgotten bud of pleasure. It needed her now. She rubbed herself as she had done so many times when Trevor had turned away. Now she licked and sucked her first cock while fingering her pussy.

"Oh Fuck Mary You are so fucking good. Yes, yes get ready for Phil's cream." Mary knew enough to suck as he came. She wasn't prepared for the force of his ejaculation. A blast hit her throat and she fought to stop herself from being sick. More and more and she swallowed. As she did her hand pressed her cunt lips. Her mouth filled with cum, she shivered. An orgasm like no other and the first in a long time.

Phil lay still basking in the after glow of his orgasm. Mary lay with her head on his thigh and his still hard cock in her mouth.

"Now girl time for the main event. Phillip is going to give you the fucking of your life so get up here and spread those legs cos the big boy is going on holiday."

Mary lay, her legs spread. Any other time she would have been ashamed of what she was doing. Tonight she didn't care. Tonight she wanted to be dirty. She was going to go back and tell Trevor she had done some things he would never have liked her to do.

"Fuck the old girl if you want," she said as he moved between her legs. Mary felt his cock touch her lips and she shivered. She had three kids but still worried she'd be too tight for that monster.

Phil pressed himself forward. "Your wet, you feel really wet. Oh my, Mary this is turning you on big time." Phil moved his cock further in. Adjusting his hip until he was all the way in. His pubic hair now pressed onto her shaven mound. "Fuck me Mary there aren't many can take this big boy. You could be a keeper." Mary smiled to herself.

Phil didn't go slow. He was full on hard fucking from the off. What little tit May had was bouncing on her chest. She didn't notice as all her world was now between her legs as his thick cock ploughed into her. She was buzzing and it wasn't long before she experienced her first ever penetrative orgasm. Phil hardly noticed her body shake and she holding her breath. Mary lay limp as he took her. Faster and faster he went. His grunts grew louder and louder. Phil noticed her shakes the second time.

"You cumming?" He asked. She didn't speak for a moment or two.

"Yes, you made me."

"Fucking hell you are a wonder Mary. First time I've done that to any girl."

That was the tipping point and Phil gave one long hard thrust. "Hope you're on the pill girl cos this will put you in the family way," he joked but she saw the irony in it. A very old mother, to good to be true. Now she was getting a fanny full of man seed and her fourth orgasm of the night.

Mary was spent and lay, her arm by her side and her legs spread. Phil rolled off and lay on his back. "You can get dressed now. Go back to your hotel and make love to your husband. You will be back here at ten tomorrow night, don't be late.

Mary walked slowly back towards her hotel. She could feel wetness on her legs. Cum leaking from her virgina. She was feeling the cold of the night air. Mary shivered. She heard voices ahead and hid in the sand dunes.

It sounded like the girls who were with Phil earlier in the day. Mary listened carefully.

"He's after that old bag we had playing football."

"How old do you think she was?"

"Not as old as my mum and she's forty one."

"Why he chased after her when he could have me any time of day and twice at weekends."

The voices faded and Mary walked on. She kept to the shadows until she got to the hotel and then walked quickly to the lift. She was in the darkened room. A glow from the bedside clock showed her Trevor was on his side facing away from her. She quickly undressed and slid in naked beside him. Her hand found his cock and she stroked him.

"What you doing?"

"Trying to say sorry. I've been a stupid bitch. It was just a fantasy chasing after a young boy."

Trevor turned onto his back. He was ready to turn on his side when Mary place a hand on his hip. For there very first time Trevor was going to get a blow job.

"What...." He was about ask when Mary's head went below the sheet and encircled his cock. Trevor didn't last long. Within two minutes he pumped cum into her mouth. Mary had no trouble swallowing all he had.

Mary came up the bed and kissed her husband making sure she had cum on her lips. He said nothing on tasting his cum.

"What brought that on my love?"

"Me saying sorry and how much I love you."

"I've asked you many times to do that and each time you've said no". So why now.?"

"Because I've been beastly and wanted to give you a treat to say I'm sorry."

"We should fall out more often my love if that's what it does to you."

Mary smiled. "You fancy sex?. I'm feeling frisky?"

"Can't love you wore me out." Mary said no more. She kissed Trevor and he turned onto her back.

A minute and he was snoring. Mary wanted more but knew she wasn't going to get it that night. As three of her fingers found her cum covered slit she formed a plan. Tomorrow night she would be with Phil and let him do whatever he wanted to her. Mary clamped her thighs together and had another orgasm. She slept.

Trevor elected for another lazy day on the beach. Mary insisted on the same beach. Her heart skipped a beat when he was there. He didn't seem to notice her until she and Trevor were drinking the afternoon gin and tonic taken from the cold box they had carried fro the hotel.

"Hello," he said, "You want to play some more football?"

"Sure, come on Trev."

"Not today love. I'll just sit and read for a while."

If Trevor had bothered to watch them kicking a ball he would have seen Mary and Phil hugging and giving each other plenty of 'high fives'. If he'd have bothered to look up he would've seen the game finish and Mary and her lover enter the water. Not that he suspected they were anything other than friends. From where he lay he had no chance of seeing Phil grope his wife while they were chest deep in the surf, nor her stroking his half hard cock.

Dinner wasn't over soon enough before Mary fained tiredness. She held his hand as they went back to the room. Mary prepared a cocktail while Trevor used the toilet. Little did he know he would be taking a double dose sleeping pill. By nine Trevor was in bed and snoring his head off while Mary made herself ready. A short skirt and a t-shirt. Anything else was surplus to requirements. By ten to ten she was on the beach. There he was sat waiting."You're early," he said with a smile.

"You need to be out of those things." Phil was ecstatic as Mary unzipped the skirt and pulled the t-shirt over her head. "Now down on your hand and knees." Mary dropped, her body shaking with excitement. Phil behind her. Once more she thrilled on feelings his cock at her snatch. He was in, she was close to orgasm. He was fucking her and she came. So hard he had to hold her up or his cock would have fallen from her cunt. "I'm going to cum over your face. So you turn around when I say so."

"Yes."

Phil was hanging onto her tits as he pounded her pussy he could feel himself getting close. "Turn around," he said. She turned and propped herself up on her arms. Before her Phil's large cock and he stroking it like mad.

"Here it comes," he said. Mary sat with her mouth open. She had no idea why but it just seemed right to catch what he had on offer in her mouth. She didn't see the first shot coming until it hit her in the eye and rolled down her face. The second was over her mouth. She swallowed the third and all the others as Phil pushed his erection into her open mouth.

"Stand up," he said and pulled her to her feet. "Arms around my neck." He lifted her up and then lowered her onto his still hard cock. She was impaled on his throbbing cock, sat on his hands.

"You and I my little fuck toy are going to wash that shit off your face." With a steady gate he walked them both to the surf.

"Oh God Phil I'm cumming, oh yes." Phil could feel her cunt on his cock as she orgasmed. "Oh god I love you."

"Well I don't love you."

"I know but I don't care. This is our second night together and the best days of my life. I want you to fuck me again and again. I don't care if you never make love to me."

"Now if you say you love me you will keep your hands around neck whatever happens, yes." he said.

Mary nodded, "What ever."

"Deep breath," he said and as she filled her lungs he leaned forward. Mouths together he started to fuck her under the waves. Time stood still as Phil pounded her body. Her lungs were burning and she felt faint. "Please cum in me, please, please," she said to herself. As if on the edge of life she felt him. That thrust and the feeling of being filled.

Still held together he lifted her out of the water. She looked at him as they both fought for breath. "Oh that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had," she said, "But please never again."

He carried her back to the shore and into his tent. "Make me hard I want to fuck you again."

Mary took her time exploring his cock and balls before she brought him back to full hardness. She lay back and spread her legs. He climbed between and in his style entered her without foreplay. Mary orgasmed three time before Phil emptied his balls in her.

"Tomorrow when you come I'm going to fuck your arse so be sure that's empty. When was the last time anyone went down on you?"

"Not since university."

"Trevor not done that to you."

"No, didn't like it."

"How many kids you got?"

"Three, all grown now."

"Grand children?"

"Six, four boys and two girls."

"So how old are you?"

"Forty seven."

"What, you could have fooled me. I was going to say forty."

"You flatter me."

"I'm still going to fuck you up the arse."

"I'm going let you."

Mary and Phil lay on the sand, arm in arm. "You know something Mary I must be getting soft. I'm getting these feelings for you,. I'm still not ready to make love so don't expect any lovey dovey. Now lay back I'm feeling like I need to fuck you." Mary willingly spread her legs ready to receive his cock once more.

Phil was in and he lay on top of her. He kissed her on the lips, pushed himself up on his arms and began to trust into her. Even in the dim light she could see his face set looking at her. A tear formed in the corner of her eye. This was love and she knew then that he was feeling the same way.

"Cum for me Mary. Show me how much you like being fucked by my big cock." Phil thrust hard and he grunted as he slammed himself against her. She never made a sound. He knew she was coming the feeling of her cunt on his cock changed. Her eyes opened and she looked at him with a small smile on her face.

"I want to be your bitch, now and forever. I told you, you could do whatever you wanted with me and it's still true. Fill my cunt with your cum." No more than a instant passed and he slammed home. Her wish was granted and his hot cum jetted over her cervix. Phil lay on her, pressed against her body as cum filled her.

"You want to be my bitch, then clean this bad boy before you go," he said presenting his wilting cock to her mouth. Mary came up on her knees and took his cock in hand. She spent time licking and sucking her cum from his shaft. She pulled back the foreskin and used her tongue and lips on his head. "Right bitch, you can go now but be back at ten tomorrow."

It was nearly lunch time before Trevor surfaced. He found note on his phone. "Gone to the beach. Will be back at five."

Trevor yawned and lay back on the bed. "Fucking bitch." She wasn't his bitch, she was someone else's. At that moment the someone else, Phil was on the sand kicking a ball. The game of football had attracted a lot more players. From four aside it was now nine and becoming crowed. Among the players was one who was a lot older than the rest. Mary was having the time of her life. Like the other girls she was getting groped and laughed about it. She would glance towards Phil and he would be watching her.

"Okay guys, time for a break. We all need to drink," Phil called out. The game stopped and the players dispersed to find something cool to drink. Mary was well prepared. "I've got plenty if anyone needs a drink," she sang out. Phil and two of the girls followed.

They slowed on seeing Mary bent over the cool box she had carried for the hotel. "Mary, we want to know how you manage to keep your figure?" Mary turned and smiled.

"Simple my dears. Never eat too much, always find time to exercise and make sure you surround yourself with the ones you love."

"But Mary your tits don't sag. My mum must be ten years younger than you and she has to wear a bra."

"Good breeding."

Five o'clock and no sign of Trevor as Mary packed her things away. Phil was nowhere to be seen as she put on the shorts and shirt she came in. Cool box in one hand and bag over her shoulders she marched away. She was only thinking of one thing, sex with Phil in a few short hours.

Hour's that would pass very slowly. The room was empty. A message on her phone from Trevor, "Gone for a few drinks, see you when ever, F." Mary was both annoyed and relieved as she went about making preparation for the night. She showered and lay naked on the bed. She was soon asleep.

Trevor was drunk. She could tell by his slurred speech and unsteady gate. "Come back have you?" An obvious question requiring no answer.

"Sex, we should have sex," he said pulling down his shorts. Mary stood off the bed, her eyes on his hard cock. He was looking on her naked body. His shirt came over his head. He shuffled towards her, his shorts still around his ankles. "You my dear deserve a good fucking."

Mary was pushed back on the bed. She spread her legs in anticipation of sex. Trevor crawled up and she watched as he tried to position himself at her entrance. She took control and guided his cock to her slit. Mary turned her head to one side as his hot beer breath hit her. One trust and Trevor was in. Mary wasn't expecting much from her drunken husband and didn't get it. Three strokes and he came. A dribble of cum and he as spent. He rolled over and lay still. Trevor was asleep.

Mary smiled as she used two fingers to scoop what cum there was in her cunt. She smeared it on his lips. Mary needed to wash the rest of him from between her pussy lips. She showered and dried off. Trevor was still asleep. She dressed, not putting on bra or knickers. The restaurant still had some dinners and was happy to make her a small tuna salad.

Trevor was still sleeping when she returned. He slept until eight. Mary had a nice cold gin and tonic ready as he woke. He grunted and accepted the drink. "You go shower love and then we'll see about dinner." Trevor grunted again. She listened to the shower as she added a little make up to her cheeks and lips. She felt her mound and was happy it was smooth enough, The hair had never been wiry so even a little stubble felt nice. Her inner cunt lips were puffed and red with anticipation. She pulled on the lips to make them more pronounced. She could see her bud and realised she was aroused to the point of being pre orgasmic.

12