The Age of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why am I still so tired love?"

"You've probably had too much sun and need to rest." Mary pulled back the covers as Trevor crawled in. She kissed him on the forehead. Trevor was asleep. Even though it was pointless with him being comatose she crept around the room until it was time to leave.

She was back on the sand and her heart was going ten to the dozen. She could feel her own wetness on her legs. In the dim light she could see him waiting. She quickened her pace and all but fell into his arms. "You did what I said?"

"Yes, I'm ready for you." He held out a condom. She took it.

"You know what to do?" He asked looking down at his hard cock. She knelt and ripped open the package. She kissed the end of his cock, stuck out her tongue and licked his head. With both hands she rolled the condom over his cock and seated it in place.

"You've never used a condom before, why now?"

"I'm about to fuck your arse, not the normal place for my cock." Mary smiled. "Now take everything off. You brought the lube?" Mary found it in her bag. "Good, now get in the tent. On your hand and knees. He stood watching as her arse disappeared passed the flaps.

Mary felt the cold gel on her arse hole and then a finger inside. She heard Phil lathering his cock and then felt the touch of his cock on her ring. "You know why men like to fuck woman's arses?"

"Domination," said Mary.

"Yes men like to dominate and humiliate their women up the arse. Are you humiliated Mary?"

"No, I want this cos I love you."

"Well lover this might hurt a bit. Phil pressed himself forward. Mary felt her ring expand. There was pain but nothing she couldn't accept.

"Oh god," she said to herself as his hips touched her bum. Phil had however many inches of cock he sported inside her.

Mary was shaking with arousal. "Fuck me, fuck me," she gasped.

Phil moved his cock out and back in. Mary made no sound. He moved out a little further and back in. Mary was quiet, her mind focused on the cock in her arse. Soon her body was rocking as Phil fucked her hard. Then she felt his fingers. Phil had moved one hand from her hip and placed it over her mound. With each stroke he massaged her clit. Phil felt the wetness of her pussy as he fucked and frigged her.

"Cum in me please. I need your cum. Oh Phil, you're making me cum." An orgasm he felt on his cock as her arsehole tightened around his thrusting member. She was too much and the condom collect all he had.

"You liked that?" She asked as they lay together. He was on his back and she on her side. His still hard cock now in her hand.

"Yes fantastic. What about you?"

"Nice but not the best orgasm you've given me."

"Suck me, no wait. Lay back," he said. She did and waited as Phil moved around. He was knelt between her legs. She could just make out his hard cock in the dim of the tent. She spread her legs waiting for him to penetrate her. She gasped as his tongue touched her clit. Just one gentle touch and he moved down to lick her lips.

"I said all I wanted was to use you and abuse you. Well I don't any more. I want to make you cum, not by hammering your pussy. Let me bring you off and then make love to you."

He never saw her smile as his head went back down and he sucked on her lips. His tongue slid between her flaps and licked up to her clit. Mary held her tits as Phil went through every motion to bring her closer and closer to her point of ultimate pleasure.

"Oh Phil I love you. I'm cumming just for you."

His head was pressed into her crotch as Mary had the most powerful orgasm of her life. She had never experienced cunniligus like it. Her first boyfriend had tried but gave up preferring to drill her with his cock. Now she was on a higher plain as ecstasy flooded her brain and she saw flashing light behind her eyes.

A kiss on the line of her jaw and she felt him above her. More kisses followed leading down to her small breasts. Each nipple sucked, licked and nibbled. Then she laughed as his tongue filled her belly button. She held her breath expecting her clit would be next. Then she felt his erection slide into her. Gently he fucked her.

"Tell me when your going to cum." he said. Her hands around his neck and her legs over his back. She wanted it to go on forever and ever.

There had never been anything like it in her life as he eased her to a state of shear ecstasy. "Oh Phil, I'm cumming." He stopped as she went higher than any other orgasm she'd ever had. She felt him, cum pumping into her. Her orgasm went on and on until he had emptied himself into her.

They lay in each others arms. The cold night air was forgotten. Two lovers doing what all lovers do.

"Love you," he said. She kissed him.

"Love you too."

"Tomorrow I will be gone and you will go back to your husband. You to yours and me to mine."

They left the tent. "You should go back to your husband. Kiss me and go before I'm tempted to kidnap you and keep you as my sex slave."

"You could and it would be wonderful but you and I know it can't happen." They kissed and Mary dressed. She kissed him again and turned and walked off. She looked back but couldn't see him in the dark.

It was two weeks before Christmas and Phil was walking through the streets of Lancaster. He felt the cold and entered a little coffee shop. He ordered a latte and then sat at an empty table. The man sat at the next table down was reading the local paper, last nights evening edition. There she was he was sure but the name wasn't Mary Hooper, This was Ailsa Kent. He could make out some of the print. "Woman of the year 2010.... CEO.... Expecting a fourth child."

Philip's phone rang. He looked at the number, not one on his call list. "Hi, it's me Mary. I need to see you. Can you meet me at the Grovner Hotel at eight tonight. Room two, two, nine." "Mary, or is it someone else." "It's me and I need to meet with you. Tonight room two two nine, eight o'clock tonight. Got to rush. Please be there. Love you." The line went dead.

They met at the hotel that night. He was to find out that two, two nine was the penthouse suite. Alisa as she was now known looked spectacular. Her hair was well groomed and held in a tight bun on the back of her head. She looked so much younger with her face made up. The clothes looked and were very expensive, a tailored business suite and white blouse.

"How are you," she said as he walked in the door. A kiss, a gentle peck on the lips.

"How did you find me?" He asked.

"Wasn't hard, she said leading into the suite, "You see young man I didn't get to be head of this organisation without knowing where to find things. You were easy, Lancaster University, from Suffolk, named Phil or Philip. There were seventeen people in your year from Suffolk, ten girls and only one boy called Philip, that was you, Philip Richard Morrison."

"So why why now?"

"Sit down and I'll explain. You want a drink, gin and tonic okay?"

"Fine," he said, still trying to get his head around who he was with and who he had been with. He sat and she talked.

"It had been a fantasy of mine to spend a holiday on a naturist beach. Because of my position I wanted to be incognito so used the name Mary Hooper. My fantasy turned to something far more than a thrill after I met you. I am the chief executive officer of a multimillion pound business with fingers in forty something companies. Being caught naked on a beach would have sent my companies share price into melt down. Don't ask me how much money I would loose. It's too large to comprehend. Trevor had left me not long after the holiday. I gave him a substantial sum of money and sent him on his way. I'd rather have nobody in my life than have to sit and look at a man that no longer satisfied me in so many ways."

"You're going to have a baby is it mine?"

"Can't be anyone else's."

Phil smiled.

"I can see your very pleased."

"Over the moon," he said kissing her on the lips and hugging her tight. He pulled back. "Sorry I shouldn't. You have to be careful."

"Nonsense. my doctor say I'm in good health and there is no reason I shouldn't go on with doing what I've always been doing. You want to take me to bed?"

"You sure it would be all right?"

"Of course. How better to show our baby she is loved."

"It's a girl?"

"So are you coming or not?" Alisa stood and held out her hand.

Alisa stood naked with her hair over her shoulders. Phil now saw his Mary once more. This time she had a bulge where once was a near flat tummy. His cock was rock hard and she could see he was weeping from his slit. Ailsa took his hand and walked backwards until her thighs touched the bed. She crawled over the duvet taking him with her. She lay back with her legs apart. "Treat me like you did that first night. I'm your bitch and abuse me all you like."

Philip didn't want that. He wanted to make love. Ailsa didn't complain when he brought her off with his tongue on her cunt and nub. She loved it when he entered her and brought her to orgasm in the missionary position. Flipped her over and made her orgasm while fucking her doggy style. Made her ride him until he filled her with cum. Made her bring him back to full hardness only to find his cock back in her pussy as she lay spread eagled on the bed.

Alisa couldn't remember the number of times she came. She didn't need to. This was never going to be the last time they spent in bed. Never with the intention of having much sleep. Alisa and Philip met regularly whenever study or work didn't get the way. The baby was born naturally, a healthy girl of seven pounds five ounces. "Your name's on the birth certificate."

"Then everyone will know."

"How could it be any other way. I love you, you love me and we both love Mary."

Philip graduated with a first class honours. He found a job as he personal assistant to the head of a large corporation. Alisa's children, Dean, Victoria and Amy thought it strange that Philip should be at Alisa's home so often.

"Mum are you and Philip more than just boss and employee?" Alisa need not have answered as her face gave her away.

"Mum, he's half your age and more," said Dean.

"So what he keeps me young. You don't think for one minute I would have a figure like this with all these corporate lunches if I didn't get regular exercise?"

"Oh mum Mary's is his isn't she?" Once more Alisa said nothing.

Mary Hooper walked along the sand. She was topless and even at sixty three could have been mistaken for a woman twenty years younger. She carried her deck shoes in one hand and a t-shirt in the other as the gentle surf washed over her feet. A little way off a man of maybe thirty emerged from the water. He wiped his eyes and then ran the few steps to where his towel lay. He started to dry him self. Looking around he saw Mary.

"Excuse me, you speak English?" Mary kept on walking.

"I do," she asked a puzzled expression her face.

"Oh I'm sorry you look like someone I once knew." She looked a him.

"I don't think so," she said as her eyes glanced down at his crotch.

"Sorry, my mistake." Mary smiled and walked on.

"You wouldn't like to come for a drink would you?" He asked the back of her head. She stopped and half turned.

"Now why would I want to have a drink with you?"

"Well you're here on holiday alone. You seem like a nice lady and I'm in need of some company."

"What makes you think I'm alone?"

"You came on your own and I suspect you will leave on your own."

"And you thought you"d chat up some old lady that might just be rich enough to be worth knowing."

"Not at all I just thought you would be good company."

"If I said yes where would we go for this drink?"

"Well I could take you to a nice bar I know. It's a mile or so away. We could walk and I could get to know you and you could get to know me."

"Okay, a drink would be nice. I need to get dressed so meet me at the La Costa in twenty minutes."

"Room number?"

"We'll meet in the lobby if you don't mind. One drink."

Mary walked on knowing the man was watching her. She smiled to herself. Mary was feeling a little wet in the very skimpy thong, her only covering. She slipped the shirt over her head and turned away from the beach. She walked quickly and went straight to her room. Stripped and jumped in the shower. Without make up she slipped on a summer dress and left.

"So what do you do for a living, em I didn't ask your name."

"Philip but most people call me Phil."

"So what do you do?"

"I'm personal assistant to a corporate director."

"What's he like?"

"He is a she. I like working for her but sometimes she can be a right cow and very demanding. Just between me and you the rumour mill says she once had an affair while on holiday and got herself pregnant."

"Oh dear. She not know the father?"

"If she does she's never told anyone but she was married at the time and it might just have been a luck pregnancy. You know how holidays can make people frisky?"

"So how old was she when the baby was born?" "That's it she was forty seven and I suppose she thought beyond her fertile years."

Mary wasn't surprised she ended up in Phil's bed. She loved this part of her life where she and her lover would act the part of strangers on holiday. She was never sure who was playing the part of the seducer. Whoever it was it always ended with them in bed for two days.

"So your boss can be a cow and is very demanding?"

"Oh yes. Many a night I have to pamper to her needs."

"How do you mean?"

"My boss likes sex and I'm the one that takes care of her."

"How old is she now?"

"She tells me she's sixty two but it's more like being with a woman twenty years younger."

"So why not up and leave?"

"Love, plain and simple."

Mary and Phil lay in each others arms. "You want to fuck the brains out of the boss one more time?"

"Does my cock say different?"

"No."

"Well on our hands and knees bitch." Mary laughed as she turned over and presented her bum to her lover.

12