All Comments on 'The Agency Ch. 02'

by suzi86

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
not bad

I think this will be a very good series and can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Penny

Wish I could apply for a job .. Penny

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I love the way you retell pieces of the story but from another perspective. It's not repetitive but somehow just makes the characters feel more real. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

This just keeps on getting better. Once I realized this was going to be a POV story, I was concerned that it would get boring from being repetitive as so many POV tend to be but you managed to mix it up and not just state what their point of view was at the time but also little differences on the retelling which would be natural since everyone’s memories are different and unless people make up a story between them and rehearse it’s telling, they would have different things such as sight, sounds and smells as well as some people may hear something that another person missed or misheard. Excellent work so far and I hope it continues. Thanks for sharing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuzi86@suzi86
First time here so a bit nervous. Please be gentle. I am definitely and irreversibly gay so please NO messages from men. I always enjoy sensible and intelligent chat with women of all ages. Quick update as its been two weeks now. And a bit of a roller-coaster ride. Loved 99% o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES