The Agency Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hands that had been holding my legs apart were no longer needed and had now opened my blouse completely. My bra was pushed up out of the way and my nipples were being squeezed. Angel's lips and tongue had found my clit and were working some sort of magic that I'd never felt before. I felt ready to explode and when a finger slipped inside me, I went crazy. Worlds collided and fireworks went off inside my head. I thought I'd had orgasms before, but they were nothing like this. Then, it all went blank.

Somehow, between them, they managed to stop me falling on the floor or injuring myself and I woke up lying on the sofa covered with a blanket. The first of my senses to return was my hearing. From somewhere came strange mumblings. I opened my eyes and blinked, trying to refocus. It took me a while to work out what was happening. Off to one side was a plush armchair, matching the dark red leather of the sofa. Mrs.B was sat in it, her head thrown back and her eyes closed. The strange mumbling was coming from Angel, who was kneeling with her head hidden by Mrs.B's skirt. Just as I had worked it out, I saw Mrs.B stiffen and take a handful of skirt and head and hold it tight as her own climax came. Then she slumped back into the chair, still firmly holding Angel's head in place.

For a long time, the room was silent, and nobody moved. Then Mrs.B's eyes opened, and she glanced in my direction. She saw me looking at her and guessed what I had just witnessed. She released her hold on Angel and spoke quietly to no one in particular.

"Ahh, our little friend Julie has returned to the land of the living."

Slowly Angel's head appeared from inside the skirt and she turned and grinned at me. Her makeup was all smudged and she looked a mess, albeit still a very pretty mess.

"Have you enjoyed your little adventure, my dear," Mrs.B asked me.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

"But your task is not complete, my dear. There is one of us here who is yet to cum. You and I have both enjoyed the supreme pleasure, you probably more than I, judging by your reaction. But poor Angel has gone without. I think you owe her a favour, don't you?"

So, tonight was to be a night of firsts. I knew there was no getting out of it, nor did I want to. I was eager to experience everything. Angel was still kneeling now with her head in Mrs.B's lap, enjoying the feeling of her hair being stroked like a pet. Her bottom was pointed invitingly in my direction.

I struggled into a sitting position and disentangled myself from the blanket. I was about to go down to the floor and crawl over to them when Mrs.B stopped me.

"I think you should get naked first."

She was right, of course, I was still wearing most of my clothes although they were in disarray. I shrugged off my blouse and unclipped my bra and tossed them both to one side. Without standing up I wriggled out of my skirt and then took off my silly girly shoes and the equally silly knee length socks. I was glad to be rid of them. The truth is I had enjoyed wearing them for the past few weeks and I'd loved the attention and flattery they brought with them but now, I was glad to see them go. I was hoping that tonight would lead to bigger and better things. I simply had one more thing to do to prove myself.

I slipped off the sofa onto my hands and knees and crawled over. I headed straight for Angel's bottom and planted a kiss on each cheek. I was feeling more sure of myself now and I knew I needed to be bold. Without hesitating I eased her cheeks apart and planted a kiss on her puckered arsehole. I gave it a few licks and she responded by easing herself back to greet my tongue. While I continued to worship her arse, I let my fingers explore further. She was even wetter now than when I had first touched her pussy and my fingers slipped easily back and forth along its length. I felt a light movement and then Mrs.B's quiet voice.

"Is she doing well, little Angel?"

"Oh fuck, Ma'am."

"Tell me."

"She's ... ugh ... licking my arse. Oh fuck, she's got a finger in my cunt. Fuck!"

I could feel Angel start to tense up and her pussy tightened around my finger. I kept up working on her arse and then found her clit. I think that tipped her over the edge. She shrieked loudly and collapsed to one side, pulling me down with her. I ended up sprawled on the floor, my face still buried between her legs. I could hear her laboured breathing and I left her in peace for the moment. Eventually she rolled off me and curled up in the foetal position. I slid over and spooned her from behind.

Much later Mrs.B took us up a hidden flight of stairs and into her flat above. She let us share her large bed and we slept till late, unwashed and unkempt, glorying in the smell of each other, too tired to do any more.

In the morning, over breakfast, Angel was told that she was to be accepted as a companion and that I would be joining her. My life changed forever from that night.

To be continued ...

Coming soon ... Silvie's story.

12