The Agency Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am."

"But why?" Babette prodded remembering her own conflicted feelings. "Why should you have to look like anything but what makes you happy to enjoy yourself?" Babette paused for a moment letting the question sink in. "Why can't you look like an amazingly hot girl when you go out and have the time of your life garnering the attention of some guys?"

"I don't know." Responded Michelle. What Babette was saying made sense but wasn't it wrong? Was it really okay not only to go out like this but to enjoy it? "But."

"But what?" Babette blurted. "But hell! You're an adult and free to decide what makes you happy and how to enjoy yourself! Fuck anyone that tells you different!" Hugging Michelle tightly, Babette continued, "By the way, that guy wanted you BAD!"

"Oh MY GOD did he ever!" Michelle squealed. "He was hard as a rock!"

"Slut!" Babette giggled; happy her friend had moved on from her guilt.

"Not yet!" Michelle's cheeks burned red with her response causing Babette to giggle.

"Bed time." Babette sweetly said, taking Michelle by the hand.

"Um, I don't know Babette." Michelle stopped cold in her tracks.

"Sweetie," Babette smiled sweetly before speaking again, "what are two caged sissies really going to do other than get each other hornier than they already are?" Michelle looked down blushing even deeper than before. "It's been a long day," Babette pulled Michelle along to the bedroom, "and we're both tired."

"Okay." Michelle sheepishly replied.

When they'd been out shopping Michelle had wondered why Babette insisted she purchase a new nightie, now she knew why! Babette's bedroom was just as Michelle imagined, it looked like it was decorated by and for a teenage girl. The walls were a pale pink, with coordinating bedding and curtains, a stark contrast to Michelle's dirty walls, grungy blanket thrift store comforter. While she'd gone to bed at home without issue, it seemed odd to walk out of the bathroom without her wig or make up. In Michelle's mind she was now just a guy in a nightie, a very snug red lace nightie.

"No one cares what you look like when their eyes are closed silly!" Babette called out. "Now be a good girl and get in bed!"

Doing as she was told, Michelle slipped under the covers, which felt more luxurious than any she'd felt before. It was as if everything caught up with her, the cosmos, the week, the dancing, all of it. Within minutes Michelle was sound asleep, not waking at all until morning.

Michelle had never before experienced what it was like to wake up in another person's bed. Not one that hadn't been planned prior at least. As she lay there slowly taking inventory, she began to clear the fog of her brain. The body pressed into her back like a spoon was Babette, who also had an arm around her. It was a warm and welcome feeling for Michelle, who slowly wiggled back into her bed partner. So, few women Mike had known enjoyed being held like this, or was it the fact that he'd been holding them? This morning it didn't matter as Babette pressed her body to Michelle's, pulling her tightly with the arm across Michelle's abdomen. While Michelle knew she was cuddling rather intimately with a "guy", it was Babette. Plus, the sheets were luxurious and her skin was so soft. The contents of Michelle's cage stirred.

"I have to get up." Michelle groused.

"The bathroom is straight through there Sweetie!" Babette's voice was warm and loving, yet almost sultry.

Closing the bathroom door behind her, Michelle sat on the toilet, head in her hands as the weight of the past week came crashing down on her. Last night she'd been out dancing, dressed as a woman and not just getting but wanting the attention of men! Gay men! Gay men who sure as hell knew she wasn't a real woman and would have ... Michelle shook her head at that thought. One of them had given Michelle her number and told her to call him! The contents of her cage stirred at that thought as well. Was she really excited about this? She'd definitely been excited by it last night, but this morning she couldn't blame it on the cosmos!

"When you're all set in there," Babette called through the bathroom door, "grab a robe and come out to the kitchen!"

"Okay." Michelle weakly replied.

"And stop obsessing about last night!" Babette teasingly scolded. "It will take a bit until what society says isn't normal feels normal."

"Okay." Michelle responded again.

Pulling up the red lace bikinis and adjusting the nightie, Michelle looked around Babette's bathroom. The walls were a neutral color but it definitely didn't look like Michelle's. There was a makeup table that looked like it barely had any room at all on it. Three different wigs, fluffy towels that matched the area rug in front of the sink. It was awash with feminine hygiene products and perfumes. Oh, the perfumes! Michelle knew some of them were really expensive because she'd given some as gifts before. Gifts she could barely afford for women who rarely stuck around. Looking in the mirror, and keeping her gaze from the shoulders down, Michelle truly liked what she saw.

"Not too bad," Michelle said standing up on her toes a bit and turning slightly, "not for my first week as a girl that is."

Michelle enjoyed the feel of her breasts and how they looked so natural on her chest. They added a bit of shape to his otherwise boring body. She had a bit of a stomach but nothing that was too detrimental or that couldn't be held in with some shapewear. Arching her back and sticking out her butt, Michelle tugged the bottom of the nightie up enough to reveal the bottom of her butt.

"I need an ass," Michelle giggled before pulling her nightie back into place, "and a tan!"

Michelle stepped into the bedroom, finding Babette gone, and a long satin red robe draped across the bed. On the floor next to it were a pair of slippers which had a 2" heel. Rolling her eyes, Michelle stepped into them while pulling the robe on. To her right was a full-length mirror, again, keeping her view from the neck down, Michelle enjoyed what she saw. The low heels still gave some shape to her lower legs before they disappeared under the wave of red satin. It felt heavenly against her legs, and was surprisingly warm for something so thin!

"I need to shave my legs!" Michelle said while rubbing the satin against her skin. Feeling a renewed confidence, and able to bury her guilt with it, Michelle opened the bedroom door to go have breakfast with Babette. "What is it girls do on a Sunday?" She asked herself as she stepped into the living room, catching the first whiff of coffee. "Coffee, that's what they do," she replied to herself, "but then what?"