The Agency Ch. 03

Story Info
Week 2 at work, Michelle's transformation intensifies.
9.7k words
4.64
33.5k
43

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,364 Followers

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults who enjoy power exchange, lingerie, heels and the like. It's in the transgender/crossdressing category for a reason, if that scares you please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

sissy missy deserves credit for the idea of the assessment Michelle undergoes. This was going to be a collaboration, but her schedule just doesn't mesh well with Mine. I'm sure she'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments, she could be a wonderful addition to Lit but is nervous about writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday night Michelle sorted her outfits for the week, as Babette suggested. There were simply too many options, if she'd waited until the morning, she'd never be able to decide. Each day also had an outfit to change into once home, as well as a different negligee to wear each night. Michelle's options were seemingly limitless! Monday morning finally arrived; Michelle was so excited she was up an hour before her alarm clock.

"Good thing I got up early," Michelle said to her reflection in the mirror, "this process takes forever!"

It wasn't like getting ready for work before, now it was a process. Shaving just over half her body, regular hygiene, moisturizing, make up, her wig, and only then could she get dressed. Michelle liked putting her wig on first, she hated being dressed without long hair. It had happened yesterday at Babette's, she felt like a guy in lingerie and not the beautiful girl she knew she could be. Today she'd picked out a burgundy with black lace bra, side string bikinis and garter belt to go under her burgundy dress. She paired this with a pair of nude lace top stockings and black heels.

Stepping out of her apartment, Michelle felt more confident than she had the week prior. Still, she stumbled as she got to the elevator, but recovered quickly enough. No one had been around to notice, which had been a plus. Michelle was more aware of her steps as she made her way to work, arriving ahead of Babette and trying to settle in as if this job were any other. It wasn't easy to do in a pretty dress and 3" heels, but Michelle managed.

"Good morning Michelle," Ms. Allison said from behind her, "I trust you had a fun weekend."

"Yes, Ms.," Michelle turned to face Ms. Allison as she approached, "it was a very good weekend." Michelle couldn't help but smile a bit at the recent memory of her weekend. "I haven't had that much fun in a long time."

"I am sure," Ms. Allison knowingly nodded, "and I'm also sure Babette showed you a good time."

"Yes, Ms. Allison," Michelle felt her cheeks get warmer as she blushed, "I never knew I could dance in 4-inch heels."

"As the days go on," Ms. Allison took Michelle by the arm leading her down the hallway toward her office as she spoke, "you'll find you will learn much more about yourself." Instead of leading Michelle to her office, Ms. Allison opened a different door before guiding Michelle inside. "Over the years I've developed a diagnostic tool that has become quite handy.

The small room had a simple computer desk and chair facing a mirrored wall. If it were not for the mirrored wall, and lack of guest chairs, it would look like any other office. There was something very different about this one though, it felt almost clinical in its appearance.

"Have a seat Michelle," Ms. Allison instructed, "and get comfortable, the assessment will take close to an hour." Michelle did as instructed, crossing her legs after adjusting the chair to a comfortable height. "Let's get this tray where it needs to be so you can sit nice and straight," Ms. Allison adjusted the pull-out keyboard tray so Michelle's wrists rested on it, "posture is very important, no one wants a slouch."

"Yes, Ms.!" Michelle replied making sure her shoulders were back as she sat with her back straight.

"Good girl." Michelle realized that upon hearing those words she involuntarily smiled and blushed slightly. "Just click the mouse and you can start."

Doing so, Michelle's mouse click brought the screen to life with the following script appearing before her widening eyes.

"You've been selected to help beta test a development version of an update to The Agency Personality Diagnostic Tool. The beta version uses artificial intelligence to draw content from across the internet to further develop more precise personality evaluations." She had actually thought that it was kind of fun to do the first round so she clicked on the hyperlink to "Learn more about our testing process."

"The Agency's Diagnostic Tool was carefully developed by human resources and psychological experts to identify broad categories of personality types. The Diagnostic Tool was refined and tested to achieve maximum accuracy in the broadest variety of classifications; however, the developers ultimately reached a point of diminishing returns where human bias in selecting and assigning additional content and images failed to further discern personality characteristics. The developers coded patented AI software based on The Agency's original parameters to identify additional sorting content accessible across the world wide web that could reflect further nuance in the subject's disposition. By calibrating and customizing additional sorting elections from an unlimited pool of content based on each subject's individual choices, The Agency aims to establish a market-leaving personality testing platform." Michelle though that actually sounded straight forward enough, so she jumped back to the start page and clicked "Begin"

The test began somewhat conventionally. "Pick the option that appeals the most to you"; the words "High pay or rewarding work" along with images of a clean desk and a cluttered desk appeared with their corresponding description. The first twenty images were similar and preprogrammed to establish a baseline much like the initial questions of a polygraph test. By the last image Michelle was clicking immediately on what appealed to her without thought. In the meantime, her pulse was being captured through sensors in the wrist rests on the keyboard tray. Michelle's physical reactions, to include eye movement, how long it took her to click after seeing the image and temperature were also being conveyed real time to Ms. Allison in her office.

"Now it gets slightly more interesting." Ms. Allison said as she intently watched her screen.

Images of a high heel and a sneaker flashed with the words, "sexy or casual" above them. Without thought Michelle clicked the high heel, then chuckled a bit realizing what she'd done.

"It did say to be honest!" Michelle chuckled as the next images loaded.

Through the next round of words and images things took a slow turn to the kinky side. Leather or lace? Fishnet stockings or latex stockings? Thigh high boots or stilettos?

"Looks like we've hit a button here." Ms. Allison leaned forward in her chair watching Michelle intently.

"Oh my!" Michelle inhaled sharply, holding her breath as she looked at the two choices.

On Ms. Allison's screen she could see Michelle's pulse quicken and temperature rise. Not only was the mouse picking up moisture on Michelle's hand but she'd also stopped breathing for a moment.

"Seems you're a bit torn, aren't you?" Ms. Allison asked her screen. "Don't worry, you'll see the one you don't pick again."

On the left of the screen was an obvious T-girl in a hot pink corset with lace trim and bows. Her stockings, heels and long gloves were also hot pink, bows adorned the garters where they met the stockings. There was also a bow in her long blond hair. If it were not for the obvious bulge in the front of her tiny panties Michelle would have been hard pressed to believe she was looking at a genetic male. On the right side of the screen was another T-girl in heavy black latex bondage.

Michelle shifted in her seat, eyes fixed on the screen before finally exhaling and clicking on the image on the left and wiping her brow with her other hand. She could feel she was far warmer than she'd been when the assessment had started, what Michelle didn't know was that Ms. Allison could tell Michelle her exact temperature.

"Four full seconds to click a decision," Ms. Allison smiled like a Cheshire cat, "that's almost a new record!" Clicking the mouse on her end started a new round of images.

This round was far more graphic than the last with images of neatly trimmed, hairy and cleanly shaved male and female anatomy to choose from. While some decisions were easy, like choosing between a cock and a pussy, others were not, like choosing between a neatly trimmed cock or a shaved one. The last choice of the round were both of a person giving a blow job, on the left a T-girl on her knees while on the right a nude guy on his knees. Michelle clicked the T-girl quickly.

Three more rounds of pictures followed with one round forcing Michelle to choose which person she would rather be in a given picture. By this point Michelle's heart was racing, her legs squeezing together as she wriggled in her chair breathing only through her mouth. Without hesitation she picked the more submissive, typicially femme partner regardless of their situation.

"Ohhhh my!" Michelle moaned softly at the image before her.

"This is an easy choice," Ms. Allison's words dripped of cockiness, "you're just staring and fantasizing now!"

The T-girl Michelle had seen before in the hot pink lingerie was now on her knees, her cage barely visible, with a naked man behind her on his knees. His hands clearly gripping the T-girls wrists pulling her back while his hips pressed into her ass, his cock obviously buried inside her ass. In front of the T-girl another naked man stood, hands in the T-girl's hair holding her head still while he pushed his cock into her painted lips.

"Sweet Jesus!" Michelle hovered the mouse over the T-girl while staring at the screen.

Michelle was almost disappointed when she clicked the T-girl as the next screen was black with the words "Thank you!" on it. In the other room Ms. Allison was anything but disappointed. Between the completed assessment, the update from Babette last night about their weekend, and the browser history and content of Michelle's hard drive Ms. Allison now had a complete understanding of Michelle. Ms. Allison now understood Michelle better than Michelle did! Getting up from her desk, Ms. Allison exited her office opening the door to the room Michelle was in.

"Are you ready to go to lunch Michelle?" Ms. Allison asked as she leaned into the room.

"It's that time already?" Michelle tugged at the front of her burgundy dress suddenly feeling perspiration on her torso. "Yes, please Ms.!" She added, quickly catching herself.

"Let's go muffin."

Michelle blushed at the overtly feminine nickname, quickly following Ms. Allison to the elevator. As she'd done before, Ms. Allison took Michelle's arm in hers as they walked down the street. Michelle tried to be very aware of her posture while navigating the terrors of the sidewalk. How Ms. Allison could move so easily, elegantly, in what had to be 5-inch heels was beyond her. Entering a restaurant around the corner, Ms. Allison greeted the gentleman at the door who then eyed Michelle up and down.

"This is Michelle," Ms. Allison said, "Michelle this is Ray."

"Hi Ray." Michelle struggled to bring her eyes to his.

"A pleasure to meet you Michelle!" Ray said, giving Michelle a kiss on the cheek. "Allie your room in the back is ready."

"Thank you Darling!" Ms. Allison replied, leading Michelle to a private room away from the main restaurant. "Have a seat Michelle." she said while pulling out a chair for her employee.

"Thank you, Ms." Michelle replied.

As Ms. Allison sat, she ordered drinks and lunch for her and Michelle. Sitting silently, Michelle didn't think it was possible to feel more emasculated than she did already. Now it was more than that, there was no denying Ms. Allison was fully and completely in charge. The waiter placed two glasses of water on the table then politely nodded before exiting the room.

"It appears you've mastered doing your makeup," Ms. Allison said sincerely, "how is the rest of your transformation going?"

Transformation. The word stuck in Michelle's mind; she had read plenty of "transformation" stories online, now she was living one! But it was accurate, she was transforming herself and her life. Michelle told Ms. Allison about her occasional misstep in her heels, feeling silly about talking about falling in 3-inch heels when Ms. Allison's were significantly taller. Michelle also had to admit Ms. Allison had a lot more practice than she did!

"The wardrobe has been amazing," Michelle gushed, "I can't thank you enough for it."

"It's a start," Ms. Allison lightly touched Michelle's hand as she spoke, "I'm sure you'll add onto it as you find your own style."

Just then the waiter entered the room with two small chef's salads. Michelle noticed his eyes, while he definitely looked at Ms. Allison more, Michelle was also getting a lingering glance from the young man. While Ms. Allison ignored the glances, Michelle enjoyed them feeling her confidence grow. As soon as he left the room the conversation resumed.

"As you're aware from last week," Ms. Allison started, "when you filled out your application online we were able to access your computer's hard drive and your browser history." Michelle felt her face turn bright red as she listened. "Today you completed the assessment," her words were almost clinical as she spoke, "during which I was able to monitor a number of things." Ms. Allison looked up to observe Michelle's reaction. "Your pulse, how long it took you to answer from when you saw the choices, how long it took you to click after you hovered the mouse over the button, as well as your temperature and heart rate." Michelle swallowed hard, almost dropping her fork.

"You could tell all that?"

"Oh yes muffin," Ms. Allison pulled a piece of paper from her purse spreading it on the table between them, "this is where you end up on the scale."

The page had a large circle on it with what looked like crosshairs and a number of rings. At 8 different spots there were circular points at different spots within the circle, each spot had a corresponding score. At the bottom of the page were the words that made Michelle's stomach flip to the point of nauseousness. The points that had been measured were, sissy girl, submissiveness, slutiness, fetish, bisexual, multiple partners, satin and lace, bondage.

Michelle was dumbfounded, how could these numbers be right? Why were all these scores so incredibly high? Bisexual an 89, submissiveness 98, sluttieness 97! Almost all her scores were in the 90s! High 90's at that! Reaching for her glass of water, she had to put it back down because her hands were trembling so badly.

"Take a breath baby girl." Ms. Allison softly instructed. "The entire assessment is designed to tap into your," she paused momentarily, "let's call it your more suppressed side." She waited to see some type of physical response from her soon to be submissive. "By the time the last 20 pages flash, you are on auto-pilot and responding as honestly as possible."

Ms. Allison's words, while clinical in their explanation, were not helping Michelle right now. The images came rushing back like a tidal wave. A chill shot from Michelle's sphincter to the base of her neck as the images came rushing back to her like a flood. Not just the last picture that had taken her breath away, the picture of the slutty school girl over the knee of an older man getting her bottom spanked. The buxom blonde's skirt was so short it didn't even need to be moved for him to spank her bottom red. Unknowingly biting her lip, Michelle's mind flashed the over the top auburn haired maid, standing like a statue on towering heels while a faceless man's hand disappeared under the layers of her petticoat. She'd clicked on both of those without a moment's hesitation!

"Ray," Ms. Allison's voice broke the silence in the room and the torrent in Michelle's head, "I'll have my usual and that fun purple drink for my girl."

Allie watched the inner torment spill across Michelle's face like a billboard. She'd seen it often enough to know. Allie would let her run a bit longer then reign her in. This week was all about creating Michelle's new normal and setting expectations. Plus, at this point her charge was committed, she'd gotten rid of all of her regular clothing and quit her job. The financial freedom Allie could offer would be too good to pass up for a girl who'd been broke most of her adult life.

"Thank you Ray!" Ms. Allison said as he set the drinks on the table and exited the room. "Okay sweetie, that's enough internal torment for one day," she said as she shook Michelle's arm rousing her from her thoughts, "take a drink and breathe."

Michelle had barely noticed Ray placing the martini glass with a purple concoction in it in front of her. Steadying her hands, Michelle sipped the drink, which tasted like a purple popsicle! A quick, yet deep breath, then Michelle took another sip before setting the drink down. Looking over at her employer, Michelle noticed she was setting down a glass of brown liquor with no ice, which only added to her emasculated feelings.

"Now I need you relax and listen," Ms. Allison instructed, "there is absolutely no shame in being interested in what you're showing interest in. None what so ever." Her voice and touch were reassuring. "There is also no reason why you shouldn't enjoy or experiment with whatever peaks your interest either." Michelle nodded. "Do you enjoy how you're dressed today?"

"Yes, Ms.," Michelle responded, "I do enjoy it."

"And did you enjoy the waiter and Ray checking you out?" Michelle blushed. "You also enjoyed what you clicked on during the assessment too correct?"

"I did Ms."

"Then don't feel guilty about it," her words were frank and powerful, "what you're doing isn't against the law and isn't hurting anyone. Just relax and embrace who you truly are!"

Michelle admitted to being caught when she was living at home by her mother and the shame that accompanied that. It felt good to get it off her chest and have Ms. Allison help her realize that being true to herself was more than okay. That conversation followed a brief discussion of the other side of Ms. Allison's business, the side with questionable legality.

"As an example, a couple nights from now Babette has a date," Ms. explained, "if all goes well she will move from a salaried employee to a contract one." Pausing for a moment to make sure Michelle was still following, she then continued. "The potential for earnings as a contract employee are considerable," she sipped her drink before moving on, more for effect than anything else, "a majority of my contract employees are making 6 figures a year."

"SIX!" Michelle blurted. "I mean," swallowing hard trying to understand the number she'd heard, "six on the left side of the decimal point Ms.?"

"Yes muffin," she smiled as she replied knowing the hook was set, "over one hundred thousand dollars a year." Allie had to giggle as Michelle almost choked on her drink. "I have an elite clientele looking for very specific company or playthings," she said coolly, "and they are willing to pay for that."

"I guess that explains the bonus and clothing Ms."

"Tonight you'll get another delivery," Allie had a glint in her eye as she pressed, "you have a nutrition and workout program that will start tonight." Michelle couldn't respond, she knew her poverty/starvation diet hadn't done her any favors over the past couple of years. "I've also set up accounts and wish lists on various websites," a brief sip of her whiskey before continuing, "they are saved in your favorites with the login and password information saved already, just don't go buy everything at once."

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,364 Followers