The Agency Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting with a plugged ass was a bit odd. The pressure of her weight on the seat pushed it slightly upward, but not to an uncomfortable level. It was nice to have the weight taken off her sphincter, although her cage got a bit tighter with the change in feeling. Michelle slowly crossed her legs trying to keep her rebellious appendage from pressing against the cage.

"We are going to talk to a dear friend of mine," she said while clicking the remote for the tv behind her, "Phoebe is a board certified nutritionist, fitness model and personal trainer." On the screen an icon appeared, Michelle then noticed that she could see herself in the picture in picture. "Relax Sweetie," Ms. Allison said with a smirk, "she's a professional and helps all my girls."

"Hi Allie!" Phoebe was a stunning raven-haired beauty with a dark tan and big smile. "Who do you have for me today?"

"This is my new girl, Michelle." Allie replied watching Michelle's reaction on the screen.

"Well, aren't you a pretty one!?!" Phoebe gushed. She didn't quite understand her friend's business, or how she kept finding all these so-called guys who wanted to look like women, but she understood her sizable retainer was always up to date. "Stand up and let me take a look at you!" Blushing deeply, Michelle stood in nothing but her lingerie, heels and wig, then slowly turned. "Not bad," Phoebe said leaning forward into her screen, "pretty standard for one of your new girls."

As Michelle stood there, Ms. Allison and her friend discussed Michelle. Not just Michelle, but her appearance and her body. Phoebe referred to Michelle as a girl, when making comments she would refer to Michelle transforming from a "boy" body to a "girl's" one. This was done on purpose, Allie never wanted her girls to be reminded that they were once men, they were always girls. Even when talking about the difference in structure of a girl's hips versus a males, Phoebe would call them "boy hips". It was part of the mental conditioning that was so important. By the time Michelle was ready for her coming out party she would have spent months being referred to as a girl each and every day. Even the nicknames were femme specific as much as possible to build that constant reinforcement.

For the next ten minutes the conversation about Michelle continued. Michelle felt more like a piece of meat than anything else. From time to time she was asked questions about her physical health, which made Michelle admit it had been quite some time since she'd seen a Dr. as her last job's health benefits were less than stellar.

"That's fine," Ms. Allison casually said, "I'll get you an appointment this week!"

Michelle gulped in terror. Go to a real Dr. like this? They'd have a nurse as well and both would surely know Michelle wasn't her name at birth! She felt her knees go weak under her.

"Why don't you have your girl sit down before she falls over!" Phoebe chuckled.

Thankfully Ms. Allison motioned for Michelle to sit while they finished up their call. They seemed to speak as if she were no longer in the room, although Phoebe did glance over at Michelle quite often. Knowing she could be seen by both of them, Michelle sat with her back straight, legs crossed and hands in her lap while trying to ignore the windows around her.

"Look for an Email from me later tonight Michelle!" Phoebe finally said to her.

"I will Ms.," Michelle responded thankful the call was ending, "thank you!"

"Don't worry about the Dr.," Ms. Allison instructed as she disconnected the call, "there is one in the building and all my girls go to her." Michelle wasn't sure if it was better that the Dr. was a woman or not, but was glad it wasn't a man. "She is excellent and will take good care of you."

"Thank you, Ms."

"Why don't you call it a day," Ms. Allison said, getting up from her desk, "I'm sure it's been more of an adventure than you'd expected."

"Thank you, Ms.!"

"Don't forget your dress," Ms. Allison chuckled, "you'd be a real hit on the sidewalk looking like that!"

"Oh, that wouldn't be good!" Michelle replied, stepping into her dress and pulling it up. "Have a good night Ms. Allison."

"Don't forget to take the plug out tonight," she said from behind her desk, "leaving them in too long is bad for you."

Michelle blushed deeply, thanking her again. Ms. Allison's words had made her more aware of the plug, which seemed to bounce slightly with each step. Saying goodnight to Babette, Michelle walked to the elevator. Again, the elevator's movements were felt as the plug moved too just slightly after. As the elevator car stopped on the ground floor the plug bounced just after the car did. The vibrations seemed to transfer to it too. It wasn't too bad walking to the subway station, but once on the platform it seemed to come to life inside her ass!

"Ohhh shit!" Michelle hissed in far more of a manly voice than she'd wanted to utter.

The vibration of the oncoming train transferred through the platform, to Michelle's heels, up her legs and directly to her metal plug! Michelle let the first train go by, deciding it was better to wait until she was mentally prepared to get on. Surely the vibrations would be far worse inside the car! After fifteen minutes the second train arrived, Michelle quickly jumped out of the seat as she could feel the train coming long before it approached.

"I knew it would be worse." Michelle grumbled as she found a spot to stand and reached for the handle. "And just when I'd gotten good at this!"

The train jerked forward, causing Michelle to moan slightly, before it started down the track. Every single jostle, bump and even curve could be felt deep inside Michelle's colon. At the first stop she had to get out!

"Three more to go!" She panted already feeling the perspiration building under her dress.

On the next train a gentleman offered Michelle his seat, she had to politely refuse as sitting with the plug pressed against the seat would be far worse than what she was currently dealing with. The trip took three times longer for her to get home because she got out at each stop to recover. She was ready to collapse on the couch when her buzzer went off.

"Hello?" Her voice conveyed her exhaustion.

"We have a delivery for Michelle Summers."

"Come on up, 5C." She replied mustering the effort needed to press the button. "I need a nap after that!" She said to herself as she grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. "I don't think I need a personal trainer," Michelle said before taking a gulp of water, "that was a workout and a half!"

Michelle could feel the perspiration on her body and still tingling feeling in her sphincter from the plug. It wasn't massive, but they way it had conveyed the vibrations of the train through her body had been something beyond her comprehension. Hearing the knock on the door, Michelle went to answer wondering what this delivery would include. She noticed her hand was shaking as she reached for the door knob. Excitement or fear she wondered? Could it be both?

"There's my favorite tenant!" Fred said with a wide grin and roaming eyes.

"Hi Fred." Michelle replied as she watched him make no secret of checking her out.

"These guys are here with a delivery for you," he said proudly, "I figured I'd help them out."

"You're more or less in the way right now." A frustrated voice said from the hallway.

Backing out of the way, the delivery guy wheeled in a decent sized box. "I can't blame him for it based on how you look," the delivery guy whispered, "but I have a schedule."

"No worries." Michelle winked. "I'm not here much longer."

"Can't say I blame you," the delivery guy said heading back to the door, "have a good night."

"Thank you both." Michelle said as she hustled them both out of her apartment.

Michelle quickly opened the box pulling out two shoe boxes. These looked much different than the boxes her high heels had arrived in. Opening the first box, Michelle found a pair of bright white sneakers with pink laces and logo. The second pair was a darker gray color with baby blue laces and logo.

"No mistaking these are women's sneakers!" Michelle said to herself. "I guess I can't wear my ratty sneakers with this stuff."

Inside the box was a large 3 ring binder with recipes covering post workout smoothies, as well as meals and snacks. Further in the box was a large selection of workout wear, yoga pants, spandex shorts and leggings, sports bras, leotards and socks. It was like Christmas! Standing in the middle of her apartment, Michelle stripped out of her dress and lingerie while trying to decide what to put on first. Stepping into a pair of black spandex leggings with sheer pink cut outs, Michelle tugged them into place feeling the thin material cling to her tightly. She added a matching halter style sports bra, pink socks and the pink and white sneakers.

"I need a full-length mirror!" Michelle said as she quickly walked to her bathroom.

The mirror above the sink was inadequate to get a full view of herself, but she did like what she saw with one exception. The black spandex wasn't quite enough to hide the bump from her cage. Digging back into the box, Michelle found a loose-fitting tank top that was long enough to cover her crotch. Then an idea struck, Michelle had seen women knot the bottom of the tank top on their hip, it would still cover her crotch but show off her bottom. Sitting back down on her couch, Michelle dug into the cookbook, finding it organized by tabs. The back tab had a workout program guide to follow.

"Looks like my mornings just got even earlier!" Michelle said rolling her eyes.

Opening her laptop, Michelle noticed new items added to her favorites bar. Yoga, cardio and weight training tabs were now present. Michelle scanned through a few of the videos under each of the tabs, which showed Phoebe conducting whatever the workout was and talking through what should be focused on while doing the movement. Michelle could easily see why Phoebe was on Ms. Allison's staff, she was stunning, muscular but still feminine. It wouldn't be easy to focus on working out, but Michelle would do her best. She couldn't help but notice the workouts all centered on building her butt, hips and thighs while also flattening and toning her stomach.

"Okay, time to get rid of this." Michelle said to herself as she got off the couch. "Holy shit," that's not empty!"

In the bottom of the box was a purple yoga mat, two pairs of pink dumbbells and a pink kettle bell. Michelle simply rolled her eyes again before breaking the boxes down. Walking to her apartment door, she looked through the peephole to see if Fred were still lingering. He'd certainly enjoy the sight of her in spandex! With no one in view, Michelle opened the door and headed to the trash chute, propping her door behind her. She felt odd walking out of her apartment wearing so little, but it was also strangely liberating. The sneakers were also far more comfortable than her heels too!

"Oh shit." Michelle hissed as she reentered the hallway to return to her apartment.

Walking toward her was the other woman on the fifth floor, Cynthia. Mike had made his best effort to ask Cynthia out, but struck out horribly. She was slightly taller than Michelle, even before putting her heels on, and a very attractive sandy haired blonde. Cynthia had been well out of Mike's league, but was smiling warmly at Michelle as they approached each other.

"Nice to see another girl up here to deflect Fred's attention." Cynthia said with a warm smile and an extended hand. "I'm Cynthia, but you can call me Cindy!"

Cindy? Mike never got to call her Cindy! After she'd not just said no, but "no way in hell", Mike had done his best to avoid her! Now, her she was being overtly friendly and going out of her way to make Michelle feel welcome! UGH!

"Hi, I'm Michelle!" She responded trying to match Cindy's warmth.

"Are you new here?" Cindy asked.

"I just moved into 5C," Michelle replied, feeling a bit empowered by holding the upper edge on Cindy, "it's only temporary though."

"Oh?"

"I needed a place until my new apartment is ready," Michelle replied adding an air of smugness to her voice, "a former lover of mine lived here and offered his place."

"That guy?" Cindy asked not hiding her shock or disdain.

"Yup, Mike," Michelle smiled, "he was great." Cindy's look of shock irritated Michelle, so she decided to up the ante a bit. "He hit the lottery a couple weeks ago, I think he's buying an island in the Caribbean or something," Michelle could see Cindy's attitude change immediately, "anyway, he is on a beach living the life of luxury and let me use his place."

"Wow, that's great for him." Cindy's jealousy was apparent.

"Worst decision of my life was breaking up with him," Michelle added wanting Cindy to really feel badly for being so mean to Mike, "and not just because he's now filthy rich."

"Wasn't that jackpot hundreds of millions?" Cindy's face was blanched as she asked.

"Something like that, over 300 million I believe," Michelle responded, "I do hate to cut this short, but my dinner is on. So nice to meet you."

"Um, nice to meet you too."

Michelle left a stunned Cindy standing in the hallway, surely regretting her choices when it came to Mike. If she'd been able to work a way in that Mike had been amazing in bed too, she would have. Maybe next time! It hadn't dawned on Michelle, until she got back into her apartment, that she'd never been concerned about being recognized by Cynthia! It was quite the change in what her brain focused on from a week ago when she was only concerned about being recognized as a man in women's clothing!

"Okay, what's on tap for tomorrow?" She asked herself as she started to get ready for bed. "Yoga? Oh boy!" Michelle laid out a lilac sports bra and white Capri pants with lilac stripes to put on. "I have a feeling everything about the next few weeks will be testing my limits." Michelle said as she laid out her work outfit for the next day as well. "Time to take my friend out."

Michelle walked to her bathroom, pushing her leggings and panties out of the way. Reaching behind her back, Michelle breathed deeply while grasping the base of the plug. While the numbing agent had helped Ms. Allison insert the plug, it was long gone now. Michelle's sphincter tensed as the bulb of the plug slid into her canal.

"Okay, relax." Michelle hissed at herself. "Breathe deep."

On the third attempt the plug slid out, once it was past the thicker bulb it came out quite easily. Michelle breathed a sigh of relief, placing the plug into the sink nearby and turning on the hot water. After cleaning herself up, Michelle pulled up her panties, stepping out of her leggings. Michelle cleaned the plug as a part of her bedtime preparation. Slipping into a long black nightgown, Michelle realized she suddenly missed the feeling of the plug. Missed feeling the fullness it had provided. She considered putting it back in, but decided against it.

"Ms. Allison said to take it out," she told herself, "I'll ask Babette in the morning if I should put it back in on my way to work." The idea of riding the train to work with the plug in sent shudders through Michelle's body. "Okay, I'll ask her now!"

Fingers blazing on her phone, Michelle quickly texted Babette. She couldn't believe she was talking to her co-worker about whether she should put her butt plug back in tomorrow morning. Babette was all for it, encouraging her friend to do it then asking about the assessment she'd taken. Michelle and Babette compared scores, both of them scoring high on both sluttiness and submissiveness with Babette scoring higher on bisexual. A bit of good-natured teasing went back and forth until both said they needed to sleep. Babette texted a combination of hearts and kisses. Pausing for a moment, Michelle responded in kind before adding "luv u!"

"Was that too much?" Michelle asked herself staring at the screen. It seemed to take Babette forever to respond. Had Michelle gone too far? The three dots showing Babette was replying seemed to take a lifetime to change to actual text, Michelle held her breath in anticipation. "Thank goodness!" Michelle responded seeing the positive response from Babette. Setting her phone down, Michelle closed her eyes and chuckled, "I'm in love with a boy, who knew?"