All Comments on 'The Agency Ch. 07 - An Epilogue'

by suzi86

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
Awwww

With the exception of charge 6 this was a very good series and was hoping for more, but as the old saying goes all good things must come to am end

suzi86suzi86over 4 years agoAuthor
Such is life

As another old saying goes ... you gotta take the rough with the smooth, quite literally in the case of chapter 6

Mistress_ChristineMistress_Christineover 4 years ago
Never stop

I'm so glad you took up the challenge of writing. You have far surpassed my expectations and are writing with a wit and imagination that i truly admire. This has been an excellent series. I love the multi-person format.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really liked this whole series. The format was different with the multiple points of view but I think it worked out really well. I look forward to more stories from you. You could easily add on to this series with other clients or companions.

J

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

This was an interesting read. I normally wouldn't read something like this as I prefer romance but I took a chance on this and I got to say I like it. It's just a shame we didn't get to see more of the earlier characters like Angela/Angel. We seem to know about her past and present but hardly anything of her future. I was wary of the BDSM one but it wasn't too bad. I've seen worse (unfortunately). Yeah this story was different. Unique. Well done.

lilshymynxlilshymynxabout 3 years ago

Echoing what Angie said, this type of story usually isn't my thing, but it was a fun little read and I loved it. Very well done. I love multi-perspective stories and was very pleased that you didn't fall into the trap that many authors do of being overly repetitive when mentioning past events.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuzi86@suzi86
First time here so a bit nervous. Please be gentle. I am definitely and irreversibly gay so please NO messages from men. I always enjoy sensible and intelligent chat with women of all ages. Quick update as its been two weeks now. And a bit of a roller-coaster ride. Loved 99% o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Agency Series Info