The Agency Ch. 09

Story Info
Michelle continues with Brenda and spends time in the office.
8.4k words
4.78
15.1k
27

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults who enjoy power exchange, lingerie, heels and the like. It's in the transgender/crossdressing category for a reason, if that scares you please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up, Michelle looked over at her phone to see she'd received two text messages. The first from Brenda, thanking her for a fun night and saying she was looking forward to breakfast Friday morning. The second was from Ms. Allison detailing what Michelle needed to wear to work this morning. Additionally, the text informed Michelle there would be more instructions to follow when she arrived at work. This sent a chill up Michelle's spine. Slipping out of bed, Michelle decided to skip her morning yoga, instead she grabbed a lavender robe to start her day.

"Well, that's a bit of a mess." Michelle chuckled to herself as she spied the dildo still suction cupped to the chair and the dried pool just beyond it.

Michelle got her morning coffee started before cleaning up the kitchen, which quickly led to picking up her discarded clothing from the night before. Before stepping into the shower, Michelle took a quick look at herself in the small medicine cabinet mirror. Even 24 hours after her saline injections her budding breasts still showed a bit of size. She was now almost a solid A-cup, but what excited her more was how toned and flat her stomach was now. Her pauper's diet had gotten her so far, but now she was a healthy slim build instead of looking almost sickly. Michelle showered, taking extra care to shave everywhere as Ms. Allison was certainly going to have her in the office a majority of the day today.

"Okay, let's see what we have!" Michelle said to herself as she walked back into her bedroom. "Oh, I haven't worn this one yet!"

Ms. Allison had selected a pink and sheer bra, panty, and garter belt set that Michelle had eyed often but wondered if she could wear it all day at work. It was mostly satin, but unlike the panels yesterday that covered her nipples and crotch, the panels today left them covered only by pink sheer material and small flowers. The garter belt sat just above Michelle's bellybutton covering her sides almost to her hips with slight built in boning. The front close shelf bra had V shaped cut outs exposing the nipples of Michelle's false breasts. She also realized that her growing chest was now creating a bit of a space issue in her bras. It was exciting to think that soon, it would only be her body filling the very revealing cups. Ms. Allison also required a pair of back seamed suntan stockings, thankfully Michelle had a fresh pair of those. The panties sat low on Michelle's hips, cutting across her body just above her crotch, which was also left exposed with the sheer and rosette panel.

"These are definitely not a power thong!" Michelle giggled to herself.

Michelle did her makeup, and fixed her mess of a wig, before figuring out what she should wear over her lingerie. She chose a cream camisole to try to tone down the nipples poking out of her bra. Next she chose a black pencil skirt and sleeveless tan knit top. It would be a pain to wear if she were in and out of the office constantly through the day, but today that wouldn't be the case. The top did fit a bit snug, so her attempts to hide her pert nipples were quickly undone. Deciding she liked the top more than the concern of who would be staring at her chest, Michelle stuck with it. Finally, she stepped into a pair of 3 1/2" black heels, although she brought a pair of coordinating pink heels to change into once her outer clothing was off. Michelle stuffed her shoes, new dildo and the weighted plug into her bag with her lunch before heading out.

"Good morning Michelle." Cindy said from behind her.

"Oh good morning," Michelle smiled, noticing Cindy looked far more put together this morning than she had yesterday, "how are you doing?"

"I'm good," she replied as they walked to the elevator together, "but I think the real question is how are you doing this morning?"

"Oh I'm great! I slept like a baby last night." Michelle replied wondering what her neighbor was getting at. "Why do you ask?"

"The walls are pretty thin," Cindy replied with a sly smile, "and you were a bit loud."

"Oh!" Michelle's face blanched, she hadn't considered how loud she was when she was riding the dildo the night before. "Well, in my defense," Michelle felt the sudden need to turn the tables on the woman who'd never given Mike the time of day, "Mike stopped by last night to pick some things up and I just couldn't help myself."

"Really? Mike?" Cindy did nothing to hide her shock as the elevator doors opened.

"Oh yeah, Mike!" Michelle replied stepping into the elevator then turning to face Cindy while leaning against the back wall. "Ever had a guy who just possesses your soul when he's inside you?" Michelle exaggerated a bit of a chill for extra emphasis. "I swear, he just looks at me and my clothes fall off!"

"You'd said he was good in bed before," Cindy's eyes lingered around Michelle's chest, obviously thinking her erect nipples were a direct reaction to talking about sex with Mike, "but I never imagined, he just looked so unimpressive to me."

"You know what they say," Michelle responded, "you can't tell a book by its cover!" Michelle turned just a bit, watching Cindy's eyes follow her nipples. "I swear I passed out during my last orgasm! Hell, even the aftershocks were amazing!"

"Wow!" The obviously dejected Cindy replied. "I guess I never imagined."

For extra emphasis, Michelle shuddered again, this time lifting her right leg and squeezing her thighs while gripping the elevator's railing. "Honestly, he took me every way possible too! He's insatiable."

"Jesus." Cindy replied as the elevator doors opened.

"Fred must be hiding today." Michelle said as she confidently walked off the elevator.

"I think you scared him yesterday." Cindy chuckled.

"Could be!" Michelle replied with a laugh before she placed her hand on Cindy's lower back as she walked through the door. "Have a great day!"

"You too!" Cindy called out as Michelle headed off.

Michelle couldn't really identify where her new confidence came from, but it was surely a large part of how people around her saw her now. As Michael, she was almost invisible to the outside world. He was undersized, certainly not wealthy, and a bit of a slob. Now, as Michelle, the rather attractive blonde confidently walking in her heels down the side walk, chest moving in time with each step, she was definitely not invisible. Michelle smiled to herself as a woman elbowed her male partner in the ribs for staring at her a bit too long. Life as an attractive woman certainly had its perks. Rather than being shoved and jostled out of the way attempting to step onto the train, a guy in an expensive business suit stepped out of her way ushering her inside. He'd taken the liberty of giving her a healthy once over, and surely did the same after she'd walked past, but Michelle enjoyed the attention.

"Why thank you." Michelle said as another man got out of his seat for her to be able to sit. "What a gentleman you are." As the train lurched forward, Michelle more or less returned the courtesy he'd shown by grasping his inner thigh. "I'd feel terribly guilty if you fell." She said with a wink, letting her hand linger for a bit.

"I appreciate that, thank you." The man replied.

No wonder Michelle enjoyed her commute so much more these days! She felt like a rock star walking out on stage. Surely, real women could and would get tired of garnering such attention, but after being overlooked her entire life Michelle savored it. Walking into the building was no different, people held the door, or the elevator just so she could enter. No one ever held a thing for Michael other than a look of disdain or disinterest such as Cindy had not so long ago. Maybe that was why Michelle found herself being so forward with her neighbor?

"Let's see what this says!" Michelle said to herself as she picked up a post-it-note on her desk. "Go into My office, there's a list on the desk for you." Michelle read. "Oh boy!"

Michelle moved as quickly as her heels allowed to the office. Just in case, she made sure to service the dildo hanging behind the door. This was the woman who'd hacked her computer and downloaded all the content, and devised the assessment she'd taken to know exactly what buttons to push and when, surely there was a strong possibility She was watching right know. Michelle's hands trembled slightly as she looked over the checklist, instead of emphasizing the leg lift and squeeze as she did on the elevator for Cindy, Michelle involuntarily did so while reading the instructions. She then read them through a second time, letting out a slight moan.

In all it took Michelle 45 minutes to get ready. She was thankful that she was allowed to sit with her legs under her on a pillow rather than the thin carpet on the concrete floor. Michelle had swapped into the 1/@" platform pink heels to match her lingerie, her panties had been removed and were now hanging neatly from her mouth with the front tucked between her lips. Her bottom had been cleaned with an enema, and now had a vibrating, inflatable plug inside. On her ankles and wrists were pink leather cuffs, while she'd been unable to attach all four cuffs to the small leather and metal X, three of them were holding securely in place. The breast forms had been removed, and with the help of a little ice, nipple clip connected by a chain had been attached to her chest. A tall, stiff pink collar also held her head perfectly still as she knelt with her back to the office door facing the building across the street. All she could do now was wait for Ms. Allison's arrival and leak precum into the small white bowl positioned below her still caged cock. It was a mixture of fear and excitement as the sound of the door opening behind her happened. Then silence.

"Good morning sissy Michelle!" Ms. Allison gleefully said as She stepped into view. "It does look like you've followed My instructions perfectly!" Ms. Allison removed the panty from Michelle's mouth before continuing, "How was your date with the lovely Brenda?"

"It was great Ms.," Michelle said before swallowing hard, "we spoke for hours."

"Very nice, and how did you part?" Ms. Allison sat on the bench in front of Michelle, crossing Her legs slowly.

"We shared a cab," Michelle felt her face redden slightly, "I walked her to the door of the building and we shared a quick kiss."

"Really! Do tell!" Allie was genuinely intrigued, this was not originally part of Her plan for the day, but it fit wonderfully into it.

"I wasn't sure, but we'd held hands and touched quite a bit when we were out," there was a sincere look in Michelle's eyes as she spoke about Brenda, "then I just leaned and she did too."

"What did you do when you got home?" Ms. Allison asked as She slowly got to Her feet and approached Michelle.

"I took the new dildo and put it on one of my kitchen chairs." Michelle couldn't look down because of the collar, but couldn't bring her eyes up beyond Ms. Allison's knees. "My neighbor Cindy heard me and asked me about it this morning."

"Oh? Were you loud sweetie?" Allie leaned down, producing a key and reaching for Michelle's twitching cage.

"Apparently very loud Ms.," Michelle moaned as Ms. Allison slowly massaged her swollen balls before unlocking her cage, "I passed out in my bed right after." The sheath was removed as was the ring that sat behind Michelle's balls causing her erection to spring to life immediately. "Ohhhhhh shit!" Michelle groaned feeling her erection surging.

Ms. Allison walked behind Michelle, letting Her hands slowly glide down her arms before securing Michelle's free arm to the binders. "Did you have any issues getting ready?" Allie whispered rather huskily in Michelle's ear, and was so close Michelle could feel Her breath.

"Not at all Ms.!" Michelle's cock twitched at her Boss' touch.

"I like these plugs," Allie said as She slowly turned up the vibrations, then shut the valve halfway for the air bladder, "I like when My girls feel nice and full."

With the bladder half shut the quick squeeze of air was only slowly let out. Allie could hear the faint hiss of air as it escaped, when it stopped, She gave the pump two quick squeezes causing Michelle to moan loudly. When the hissing stopped again, She gave the pump three quick squeezes.

"Ohhhhhhh gaahhh!" Michelle moaned loudly.

Giving the pump four squeezes before closing the bladder, Allie let Michelle sit like that for a moment before continuing. Letting a hand gently slide up Michelle's right arm, Allie reached over Michelle's shoulder finding the small chain between her nipples. Giving the chain a slight tug, Allie could see Michelle react to the new stimulus.

"Your nipples are coming along nicely too," Allie let Her lips brush lightly against Michelle's ear as She spoke, "the cream has estrogen in it to increase your sensitivity."

"I thought as much Ms.," Michelle moaned softly while straining at her cuffs, "I can't wait for my own boobs!"

Michelle was far too aroused to be upset about getting estrogen, and in the back of her mind she'd had an idea it wasn't just a skin moisturizer. Her nipples had grown increasingly sensitive over the weeks, she'd certainly been far more aware of them recently as well. The thought of having full, voluptuous breasts excited her, and she often wondered how it would feel to have them be a real part of her.

"I'm excited for you as well," Ms. Allison said as She released the chain then walked back in front of Michelle taking a seat again, "I do have a reward and a surprise for you today too." Michelle swallowed hard, still tasting the precum she'd sucked out of her panties not that long ago. "Today you'll be allowed to orgasm as a boy, well more or less." Ms. Allison smiled as Michelle's cock twitched and leaked more precum. "I mean, I doubt when you jerked off you did so dressed up like you are," Allie made a circle with Her finger almost mockingly as if Michelle didn't know she was in lingerie and heels, "or with an inflatable plug filling your sissy pussy."

"No, I didn't Ms.!" Michelle's hips were now moving slightly, had the vibrations just been increased?

"I do find it important to take these opportunities, when an employee is aroused far more than usual, to expand their training, push them into scenarios they may not be as open to trying if they aren't as horny as you are now." Ms. Allison paused momentarily for Her words to sink in. "That is because I want your reaction to be instinctual rather than second guessing yourself, does that make sense?"

"Yes Ms.!" Michelle all but blurted now convinced the plug was being turned up somehow.

"I'm glad you understand so clearly," Ms. Allison smiled, then looked past Michelle and nodded, "I'd like to introduce you to My friend Ms. Amy."

Two soft hands touched Michelle's shoulders lightly, in the reflection of the window in front of her Michelle could only make out the outline of a person but not see them. No wonder the wired plug seemed to be vibrating stronger, Ms. Amy had been slowly turning it up behind her! Michelle's cock ached, practically vibrating as the straining appendage poured clear fluid.

"It's very nice to meet you sissy Michelle." The voice was soft, as were the lips on Michelle's ear. "Why don't you hold this between your teeth for now?"

Ms. Amy lifted the chain for the nipple clips to Michelle's opening mouth. The chain was just long enough to reach, yet exerted some pressure on Michelle's nipples which only added to her excitement. She moaned softly holding the chain delicately between her teeth.

"Would you like to feel something interesting?" Ms. Amy asked before gently nibbling Michelle's earlobe.

"Yesh Mish!" Michelle groaned.

"Don't drop the chain now." Ms. Amy said as She produced a lit candle in front of Michelle's face causing her to groan again.

Eyes wide open, Michelle watched as the white candle slowly tipped, and the drop of wax gradually built up until it was enough to fall. "Just missed."

Ms. Amy repositioned Herself, pressing Her chest into Michelle's back as another drop formed. Fear filled Michelle's eyes as the drop slowly got bigger, and bigger before eventually becoming too big to remain on the candle. With the collar holding her chin up, the candle wax drop quickly disappeared from view. Michelle winced and groaned as the hot wax splashed at the base of her twinging cock before quickly cooling and tightening around her skin.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" Ms. Amy wrapped Her left arm around Michelle's torso, pressing Her body against Michelle as best She could while leaning Michelle's body back slightly.

"No Mish!" Michelle responded feeling her ass squeeze the base of the plug tightly and release it, as if it were trying to fuck itself.

"Would you like Me to do it again?"

"YEsshhh, pleash Mish!"

Michelle had no concept of time, it was doubtful to her that she'd be able to read a clock if one was even in front of her while Ms. Amy worked Her magic. The entire length of Michelle's cock was coated in layers of wax, which was then removed by Ms. Amy rubbing baby oil over it, bringing Michelle dangerously close to orgasm. A cold, wet towel was wrapped around her spasming member, then another round of wax was applied, all while Ms. Allison sat and watched. When Ms. Amy released Michelle from Her grip, Michelle was given several minutes to recoup while Ms. Allison and Ms. Amy spoke softly out of view. Thankfully, Michelle had been allowed to drop the chain giving her aching nipples some relief.

"Did you enjoy that sweetie?" Ms. Allison asked as She returned to view.

"I've never experienced anything like it Ms.," Michelle replied conveying the exhaustion in her voice, "it was unreal and I loved it."

"Would you like to thank Ms. Amy?"

"Yes! Please oh please Ms.!" Michelle responded.

Michelle felt her hands being unclasped from the restraint behind her. Thankfully, the plug was also turned down and partly deflated. "Don't get up, you'll certainly fall if you stand up right now," Allie teased, "lean forward so you can kiss My Friend's shoes."

Michelle moved without hesitation, almost banging her forehead on the floor in the process. She used her hand to flip her long hair to one side of her head, eliciting a smile from Allie at how naturally and without thought she'd performed such a task. When the shoe was presented before her face Michelle kissed and licked it as if the shoe were her lover. She tried to convey the passion and desire as well as her thanks through her mouth to the shoe. Michelle even kissed and licked the stocking covered foot inside the shoe up to the ankle, and was only stopped by her arms being pulled behind her back again. Michelle strained slightly, not wanting to be done just yet, but soon her wrists were again locked to the X holding her ankles.

"Well hello darling." The woman in front of Michelle said with a warm smile. "I had a lot of fun with you today."

Ms. Amy squatted in front of Michelle, dipping Her finger into the pool of precum collecting in the bowl, before inserting it into Michelle's mouth. Michelle greedily sucked the finger while staring into Ms. Amy's eyes. Ms. Amy was not as thin as Ms. Allison, but was not grossly overweight, she was a woman who would certainly tower over Michelle if they'd been standing together. She had an athletic build, intense blue eyes and short blond hair. Ms. Amy looked like She'd played sports in college, had Michelle the presence of mind to be able to form a picture of Her prior, She would not have been the same as the person before her. Still, as Ms. Amy's finger slid in and out of Michelle's mouth, Michelle greedily sucked it while swirling her tongue around it.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,371 Followers