The Agency Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle is quite the cock sucker isn't she?" Ms. Amy asked over Her shoulder. "She's working My finger like it's going to cum!"

"I agree," Allie replied proudly, "she has a very talented mouth."

For the next few minutes Ms. Amy fed Michelle several more coated fingers of precum while She and Ms. Allison not only talked about her body and appearance but which customers Michelle was best suited to meet. Michelle, unable to move, remained there will being discussed like a piece of meat or a show animal. Still, her cock trembled and ached praying for release. As Ms. Amy walked past, she let Her fingers linger over Michelle's lips then glide along her jaw to her neck before leaving the sissy aching for more. After some time, Ms. Allison returned taking Her seat on the bench in front of Michelle.

"Do you know why we did that this morning Michelle?" Asked Ms. Allison.

"No, Ms."

"This job and this life style are not about physical appearances," Allie leaned forward resting Her forearms on Her legs, "it is about the power exchange, the Dominance and submission, and the bond between Dominant and sub." Michelle nodded but still looked somewhat confused to Allie. "Not every client you meet with will be out of a magazine, not every woman a model, and not every man someone who spends hours in the gym," She explained, "but, just as Amy did, They will be able to bring you to amazing heights and open you to new experiences."

"I understand, Ms. Allison." Michelle leaned forward looking down slightly.

Surely, as she'd come to work thinking she were on top of the world as a beautiful woman, she had to be careful of the dangers of looking down on others based on appearance. It was an eye opening experience. Without being seen, Ms. Amy had shaken Michelle physically and mentally. When She'd stood in front of Michelle, while her head was down, Michelle desperately tried to convey her devotion to the Domme who'd manipulated her body so much in such a short period of time. Michelle had to ask herself if she'd had been as open to the experience if she'd seen Ms. Amy beforehand? She hoped not.

"Thank you Ms." Michelle felt her eyes water slightly as the life altering revelation washed over her.

"The clients I choose are based on their knowledge and abilities, not their appearance," Allie wanted to convey the importance of this to Her employee, "I certainly cannot have you go on a date and react negatively to them when you first see who you're meeting."

"I will do everything in my power to make You proud Ms. Allison." Michelle's voice was filled with sincerity.

"I believe you," Allie smiled, truly feeling She'd made Her point, "but this isn't the last time you'll meet a client this way."

"Is Ms. Amy a client?" Michelle looked up at her Boss.

"She is, I take it you'd like to see Her again?"

"Oh YES Ms.!" Michelle's eyes pleaded.

"I'll keep that in mind," Ms. Allison moved from the bench, walking behind Michelle again, "you're right handed aren't you sweetie?"

"Yes I am Ms."

"That's what I thought," Allie said releasing Michelle's left hand, "so, when you used to jerk off you did it right-handed?"

"Yes, Ms. Allison." Michelle moved her now free hand to her thigh, unsure of what was going to happen next.

"Now, I'm going to use this timer," Allie said putting a large red timer on the bench She'd been sitting on previously, "I'm going to give you a certain amount of time to orgasm, but you'll have to do it with your left hand." Michelle nodded, gradually moving her hand to her aching crotch. "Not yet though, I'm not done explaining how this works."

"Sorry Ms. Allison." Michelle replied putting her hand behind her back again.

Using the term orgasm, rather than cum, was important for Allie as it was just another small piece of the mental training. Boys jerked off until they came, girls orgasmed. While She hadn't wanted to use the term "stroke" the confusion was obvious and understood. None of Her employees had ever tried to use their opposite hand to pleasure themselves, in the past when Allie had left it at "rub" that's what they did. Allie wanted their frustration to grow as it not only increased their submissiveness but also their dependence on Her.

"Now, when the timer hit's zero you have to stop," She continued, "if you go past the time, I'm going to use this crop to give you a tap or two to help you pay better attention." Allie slowly rubbed the end of the crop along the underside of Michelle's dripping cock for emphasis. "If you don't orgasm by the time the timer goes off," She said presenting the wet crop tip to Michelle's open mouth, "I'll let you cool down and then I'll let you try again." Michelle's tongue slithered along the crop searching out her precum. "Ready to begin?"

"Yes, please Ms.!"

The timer beeped, displaying one minute and thirty seconds in in three-inch red letters. The moment it did, Michelle's left hand flew to her cock, feverishly yet clumsily attempting to stroke herself to orgasm. It was impossible for her to develop any kind of a rhythm, as the timer continued to mercilessly pass second after second, causing her desperation to grow more and more. As the timer reached zero, Michelle reluctantly stopped stroking herself, her hips however continued to keep rocking back and forth.

"That seemed difficult, did you even get close?" Ms. Allison's voice was full of concern but Her smile showed She knew exactly what was going on. "Let's see if this will help a bit." Leaning forward, Allie picked up the bowl of precum pouring some of it on Her right shoe. "Oh, how clumsy of Me," Allie smirked lifting Her foot to Michelle's face, "clean that up for Me would you?"

The passion Michelle had conveyed when she'd licked and kissed Ms. Amy's foot paled in comparison to the love and devotion, she gave to Ms. Allison's shoe. Precum, grit and dust coated Michelle's tongue but she continued to lick with abandon. With her entire body focused on moving her tongue over the shoe, Michelle couldn't even form thoughts outside of keeping her tongue in contact with the black leather. When Ms. Allison lifted the heel, Michelle pursed her lips around it sucking and licking it like a pointed cock.

"Ready to try again?"

"Please Ms.," Michelle pleaded, "can I used my other hand, please?"

"Not just yet!" Allie said pulling away Her shoe and hitting the timer.

Regardless, at the sound of the beep Michelle's hand again grasped her cock again, rapidly and awkwardly stroking as fast as she could. Perspiration developed on her body as she feverishly worked her cock to no avail. Unlike the first time, she didn't hear the beep this time.

"Uh oh!" Allie said laying the crop over Michelle's hand. "Did you hear the beep?"

"No Ms.!" Michelle's bottom lip trembled as she let go of herself. "I'm sorry Ms. Allison!"

"It's okay, this is supposed to be frustrating," Allie smiled warmly before lightly slapping the tip of Michelle's cock with the crop leaving a red mark, "focus is important."

"Ouch!" Michelle squealed as her eyes watered. "I'm sorry Ms.!"

"It's okay." Allie said lightly touching Michelle's face while dipping Her finger into the bowl. "Here, this will help." She said pushing Her finger into Michelle's mouth.

Just as she'd done with Ms. Amy earlier, Michelle's tongue lavished Ms. Allison's finger, swirling and sucking it with abandon. The process was repeated far too many times for Michelle to even count, the rewards intensified as her frustration only grew. Ms. Allison, who was wearing dress pants, placed a Little Mikey dildo into Her pants before coating it with precum and feeding it to Her exhausted sissy. Was it the one Michelle had fucked with abandon twice yesterday? It didn't matter, Michelle's lips parted without thought, her tongue meeting it before the tip passed her lips. All Michelle could taste was latex and precum and that was all that mattered to her!

"Would you like to really orgasm now sweetie?"

"Ohhhhhhh pleeeassseeee Miiissssssss!" Michelle almost cried.

Allie lifted the bowl again, this time pouring what was left over Michelle's crotch until it was dripping off her aching balls. Michelle immediately began massaging her now wet balls with her left hand while Allie freed her right. The moment it was free, Michelle's had desperately began jerking on her aching cock, her knees banging into the pillow with each hard stroke. Suddenly, Michelle's ass was filled with the vibrating balloon of a plug all but sending her into orbit. Allie let out the air, the pumped again and again. The short blasts of air into the plug felt like someone was fucking her insides causing Michelle to groan and shake.

"My sissy girl wants a real cock in her ass soon, doesn't she?"

"OH, FUCKING GOD YES!" Michelle screamed.

"Cum for Me sissy, cum the way you want a Real Man to cum inside you!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuccckkkk!" Michelle leaned back, spraying cum into the air, which landed on her chest, shoulder and neck with the first two blasts from her cock. "Ohhh so much cum!" Michelle squealed as more landed on her abdomen, garter belt and hand.

"My sweet girlie was a bit backed up wasn't she?" Ms. Allison teased.

As Michelle wound down from her orgasm, still mindlessly milking and stroking herself, Allie scooped the first fingerful of cum from Michelle's left shoulder, quickly pushing it into her mouth. Instinctively, Michelle's lips pursed around the finger, sucking and licking it clean. Allie continued to feed Michelle her sissy discharge while moving behind the still kneeling sub. Getting into the position Amy had been in before, Allie slid Her left arm over Michelle's shoulder, undoing the clip on Michelle's right nipple causing her to moan slightly.

"Those cute boobs of yours are getting more sensitive aren't they?" Allie's mouth was right behind Michelle's ear as She whispered.

"Yessssss, Ms.!" Michelle hoarsely whispered back. "I can't wait until they're bigger."

"All in due time," Allie smiled proudly before feeding Michelle more, "but first we have to clean up this mess you've made of yourself." Nodding and moaning around the cum covered finger in her mouth, Michelle milked her softening cock. "You did very well this morning Michelle, I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you Ms. Allison," Michelle's exhausted voice replied, "I want to make You proud."

It had been almost three non-stop hours of sexual arousal for Michelle, not including the time she spent getting ready and waiting for Allie to arrive. It was almost lunch time by the time Michelle finally orgasmed.

"Clean up your hand now." Allie's voice was a soft suggestion, yet Michelle immediately complied, lifting her cum covered hand to her mouth.

"Yes, Ms.!"

As Michelle cleaned her fingers and the back of her hand Allie reached underneath Her sub, massaging the area between Michelle's plugged ass and loosely hanging balls, moving the last of her sticky sissy juice forward. Allie released Michelle's small breast, slowly getting to Her feet, and walking back in front of Her sub. Picking up Her phone, Allie took a couple quick pictures of Michelle, who had now smeared lipstick and cum around her mouth.

"You are making quite a mess of yourself aren't you?" Allie teased.

"I'm sorry Ms.," blushed Michelle, "I don't know how I can still feel so horny though, I just came!"

"No, you orgasmed sweetie," Allie leaned forward touching Michelle's arm softly, "you're very much a girl, and girls orgasm."

"Yes, Ms." Weakly replied Michelle.

"Now, milk yourself one more time," Allie instructed, "then clean up the bowl."

Michelle immediately complied, rubbing the end of her flaccid cock on the rim of the bowl, before lifting it to her mouth. Allie was quite pleased at the lack of hesitation. A sub experiencing a post orgasm "drop" was always an issue, Babette had been terrible with it. She attributed that to where they were in life before coming to The Agency. Babette hadn't been rich, but she'd done very well for herself before the market caught her unaware. Prior to that, Babette had to be a strong person dealing in a high pressure world of stocks and always on her game, submission did not come naturally to her. Michelle on the other hand was a natural submissive and had spent her life trying to please those around her. Life had been unfair to her along the way, which only added to that need to please. Allie took a couple more pictures as Michelle poured the contents of the bowl into her mouth.

"It's a good thing you're going to shower after this," Allie teased as white fluid dripped down the sides of Michelle's mouth, "I can't have you sitting in the front office with dried cum on your face after all!"

"Sorry Ms. Allison." Michelle blushed, feeling like a child that had just made a mess drinking Kool-Aid.

"No need to be sorry," Allie replied taking a close up picture of her doe eyed submissive's messy face, "this won't be the last time you end up with bodily fluids dripping down your chin!"

Allie undid the clips holding Michelle's ankles to the black leather and chrome d-ring X behind Michelle's back. She opened the valve to the inflatable plug all the way to insure it was empty as well, then turned the wired controller off completely. Placing the wire over Michelle's shoulder, Allie tucked the controller into Michelle's bra cup, then took Her sub by the elbow to help her to her feet. Michelle was not only unsteady from the physical exhaustion, but also the fact she'd been sitting on her lower legs for several hours.

"Go ahead and take a shower," Allie instructed, "you'll need to change your wig too, there's cum in this one and you just won't get that out."

"Yes, Ms. Allison." Dutifully replied Michelle.

"Take your cage with you," Allie instructed as Michelle wobbled toward the bathroom, "you'll need to have it on again when you come back out, there's a new outfit and lingerie for you in the closet."

Bracing herself on the furniture along the way, Michelle eventually made it to the small hallway off Ms. Allison's office and to the bathroom. The full length mirror hid no details from Michelle's view. She was a mess. A cum covered mess that is. Cum was in deed in her hair, on her lingerie, face, body and stockings. The pump from the plug hung between her legs while her cock slowly came back to life.

"Oh stop it you!" Michelle hissed looking at her shaft.

It took effort, considerable effort, but Michelle was eventually able to completely undress and remove the plug and wig before stepping into the shower. The hot water felt wonderful on her sore muscles. Michelle spent extra time in the shower just reviving herself, never in her life had she experienced something like she'd just been through. This time, when she stepped out of the shower, it felt more natural to wrap the towel around her upper body to cover her breasts. Looking in the mirror, a hint of real cleavage showing above the towel, Michelle couldn't get over how far she'd come since the first time she'd used that shower.

"Holy crap," she said to herself with a chuckle, "I wonder if that counts as my first threesome?"

Unsure if she would ask when she returned to the office, Michelle went through her post shower routine, thankful the makeup drawers were well stocked. Just as Ms. Allison had said, in the closet was a new set of peach and white floral lingerie, nude stockings, heels and a peach and white vertical striped dress with thin white belt. Michelle dressed in everything but the dress, before moving on to select a new wig. There were a couple short wigs she liked, but they seemed too dark for her outfit, ultimately, Michelle settled on a shoulder length straight haired brunette wig. Carrying the dress on the hanger, and with her soiled clothing in a bag, Michelle returned to the office where Ms. Allison was on the phone and waved Michelle to the chair.

"We will have to get together again soon Amy," Ms. Allison said as Michelle sat in the chair, "I'm glad you had fun today, thanks for helping out." Ms. Allison hung up the phone then directed Her attention to Michelle. "I called to thank Her for coming in," Ms. Allison said to Michelle, "She said She had a lot of fun with you and looked forward to seeing you again Michelle."

"I'd like that very much Ms. Allison." Michelle felt a slight tremble of excitement pass through her at the thought.

"Obviously you understood what I said about physical appearance with My clients?" Allie asked succinctly. "I know you were a bit distracted during our training session after all."

"While I can't say how I would initially react to seeing someone I may not be immediately physically attracted to Ms.," Michelle shifted in her chair, not wanting to offend her Boss, "when Ms. Amy was doing what She was doing, I didn't care about anything but what She was doing to me."

"That's good," Allie responded with a warm smile, not all these conversations had gone this well, "I have several Clients, who you would truly enjoy your time with, possibly even more than you did with Amy earlier, who are older, or overweight and you may not be physically attracted to initially." Allie watched Michelle intently as She spoke, wanting to gauge her reaction more than what her reply would be. "If you're able to get past that initially, I guarantee the time you spend with them will be more than memorable."

"I understand Ms. Allison," Michelle replied looking directly at her Boss," when Ms. Amy was behind me, I wasn't sure of anything but the fact someone was behind me. It could have been Babette, or a man who was doing what She was doing, who or what they were didn't matter and still doesn't." Michelle swallowed hard before continuing, wanting to be honest and open as Ms. Allison had always told her to be when they talked like this. "I may not have initially reacted the same way had I seen Ms. Amy first," Michelle felt ashamed admitting the truth and looked down momentarily, then continued, "but I will never make that mistake again Ms. Allison."

"I have every faith in your ability to keep true to your word Michelle." Allie was thrilled with Michelle's response, She'd had to let two girls go previously based on their responses and reactions to who She'd brought in. Michelle not only sounded, but looked sincere as she spoke. "The good news is you're due for another bonus today as well," Allie said turning to Her computer screen, "and, I had My attorney streamline your name change paperwork's processing, so you are officially Michelle as of today."

"Wow! No more panicking someone will ask for my ID anymore! Thank you, Ms."

"By tonight you'll have the paperwork to get your information changed over," Allie was happy to see Michelle's excitement over the name change more than the sizeable bonus, "and, when you decide your time here is over it will be just as quick to change back should you decide to do that."

"I can't thank you enough for everything Ms. Allison, truly." Michelle felt tears welling up in her eyes as she spoke.

"You're welcome sweetie," Allie replied, "now go get back to work, I think Brenda texted you and is probably anxiously awaiting a response."

"Yes, Ms.!"

Michelle stood quickly, making her way to the door and stepping into her new dress. Taking the outfit she'd worn to work, and her bag of soiled lingerie, Michelle made her way to her desk and phone. There were texts from Brenda, Michelle felt horrible she'd left her waiting for a response for so long.

"Lunch outside?" Michelle texted anxiously awaiting a response.

"Sure! 20 min?"

"Come get me!" Michelle responded beaming with excitement.

"K"

Michelle quickly tidied the outer office area, emptying her small trash bin, fixing the tables, and hiding her discarded clothing. With only a few minutes to spare, Michelle sat at her desk, crossing her legs, letting them lean to one side to present the best feminine look for Brenda. The tall, thin legs on the desk left Michelle on almost complete display to anyone that walked in.