The Agency Ch. 11

Story Info
Dress shopping, flirting, party plans & in bed with Babette.
6.8k words
4.81
15.4k
20

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults who enjoy power exchange, lingerie, heels and the like. It's in the transgender/crossdressing category for a reason, if that scares you please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch had gone even better than Michelle had expected. The conversation had been relaxed and comfortable, with no odd silences in between, and even the food was really good. When Michelle's leg bumped against Brenda's, she had not only not pulled her leg away, but Brenda made sure her leg remained in contact with Michelle's. With Michelle in her sundress and Brenda in Capris, the feeling of Brenda's soft skin against her own was quite a rush for Michelle. Almost as much of a rush as the almost constant eye contact they'd kept throughout.

"You know," Brenda leaned forward and whispered, "that guy over there can't seem to take his eye off us."

"Maybe he thinks I'm on a hot date with a beautiful woman!" Michelle winked.

"Maybe he thinks the same thing about me?" Brenda replied with a wry smile. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me!"

"Thank you for that." Michelle smiled, picking up the bill as the waiter put it down. "Okay you," Michelle pretended to speak sternly, "you need to knock it off, I'm trying to buy you lunch!"

"What?" Brenda giggled softly as she continued to reach for Michelle's hands, "it's not like he's going to get to see us make out or anything. Just no winking at him this time!"

"I'll make sure I control myself better." Michelle chuckled.

As they walked out, Brenda put her arm in Michelle's as they made their way through the mall together. While it wasn't crowded, Michelle still felt as all eyes were on her, and was still waiting to get caught. Like someone would scream and stare while pointing "A MAN!" She relaxed a bit more as Brenda pulled her into a store.

"Here?" Michelle asked somewhat panicked.

"Their selection of dresses is perfect!" Brenda responded leading Michelle to the back section. Looking through a few racks, Brenda found a dress, pulling Michelle to the fitting room to try it on. "Try this," she said stuffing the hanger in her hand, "I'll be back in a bit to check on you!"

Before Michelle could answer, Brenda was already heading off. Leaving on the sneakers she'd borrowed, Michelle removed her outfit, hanging it neatly before putting on the dress. It was strapless, which she had definite concerns about, and snug. The hem was just a couple inches below her crotch, making her cage visible if she simply stood. She tried a couple ways to hide it, but unless she wore the power thong again it was going to be an issue. A knock on the dressing room door jolted Michelle from her thoughts.

"Let me see." Brenda said as she tried the knob.

"Hang on." Michelle said slowly opening the door.

"Hmmm, that is not going to do," Brenda said immediately looking at Michelle's crotch, "just like I thought, you need something flowy at the bottom. I have just the one in mind, take that one off!"

Michelle did as she was told, removing the dress and putting it back on the hanger until Brenda knocked again. This time, Brenda stepped into the changing room with Michelle, taking Michelle by surprise. Covering herself slightly, Michelle couldn't quite place why she felt uncomfortable, but she did. When Brenda realized what was going on, and Michelle's discomfort, she took a step back and giggled slightly.

"You realize I massage your bare chest three times a week," Brenda said matter of factly, "and I've seen your bare butt!" Leaning closer she whispered, "By the way, we've even kissed! With tongue!"

"You have a point." Michelle acquiesced removing the dress from the hanger.

"I think this will look amazing on you," Brenda's voice was excited as Michelle pulled on the dress, "and will fit you perfectly." The minidress had loose layers around Michelle's hips to the hem, hiding her appendage perfectly, but the low cut back and halter style top concerned her. "Don't worry, I'll up your injection on Friday." Brenda smirked at Michelle's shocked look, "Who do you think fills the syringe?" Brenda adjusted the sides around Michelle's bra then the neck which was lace to the top of her breasts. "It's a good thing I liked you immediately," she said standing behind Michelle as they both looked in the mirror, "why do you think you've caught up to Babette so quickly?"

"You didn't!" Michelle asked turning to look at Brenda.

"Well I did, and I don't feel bad about it," Brenda replied, "she was arrogant and a pain in my ass the first day she walked in! Plus, she hit on me like she was some stud!"

"That's not good," Michelle replied feeling a bit torn between her two friends, "she's changed a lot though."

"I know, I've noticed." Brenda replied. "You're going to look amazing in that next weekend!"

"Okay, but what are you going to wear?" Michelle asked while twirling her hips slightly.

"Oh, I've had my eye on something," Brenda replied reaching for the dressing room door, "you change and I'll put it on."

Michelle was excited to see what Brenda would pick out, outside of today, Michelle had only seen Brenda in scrubs. Before removing the dress she had on, Michelle turned several more times and sat on the low stool in the fitting room to make sure she kept everything hidden. It would be okay, although her bare butt was almost making contact with the chair when she sat! Changing back into her original outfit, Michelle made her way out to the area outside the changing room to wait. It was a couple minutes, but eventually Brenda stepped out.

"Oh my GOD!" Michelle blurted. "That is, well holy shit! That's what that is!"

"Oh stop it!" Brenda blushed turning slowly to face the mirrors.

"Where's the back?" Michelle said with her mouth falling open.

"You don't think it's too much is it?" Brenda asked in the mirror.

"I don't think anything about that outfit is too much!" Michelle replied as she slowly stepped forward. "It looks incredible on you."

The top was a backless silver metallic halter with two strings that crisscrossed Brenda's back and tied behind her neck. If she stood with her arms at her sides, the material of the top was completely hidden from view from behind. She'd paired that with a high waisted black satin skirt that was almost as short as Michelle's mini-dress. Seeing Brenda partially dressed up like she was made Michelle's body ache considerably.

"You do need a different pair of panties to wear with that skirt though." Michelle whispered while placing her hand lightly on Brenda's back.

"I figured as much." Brenda replied with a frown.

"We can go lingerie shopping next!" Michelle smiled at the idea. "My treat!"

"I hate to admit this," Brenda said, "I'm betting I'll need heels too. I haven't worn any in forever!"

"That's okay," Michelle answered, "I borrowed these sneakers from Babette and want to get a pair of my own."

"Sounds fun!"

Brenda walked back to the fitting rooms while Michelle window shopped a bit more. When they were done they went to the lingerie store, where Michelle was really able to take charge. As it turned out, Brenda had attended nursing school, and between the bills and the like she rarely got to go out dressed up. While she didn't envy the heels Michelle wore daily, she certainly envied the outfits! The scrubs were what she needed to wear though, so her wardrobe had not been a priority.

"Do you really think I need these?" Brenda asked as Michelle rummaged through a pile of lingerie.

"Honestly," Michelle said pulling the item she'd been looking for, "probably not, but I can't be the only one with amazing lingerie in this relationship."

"Hmmmm, a relationship huh?" Brenda leaned into Michelle giving her a nudge. "What kind of relationship are we in?"

"I guess we still need to figure that out," Michelle replied as she stood up and handed Brenda the items she'd picked for her, "but I'm praying it's a romantic one."

"Considering how we part," Brenda made a quick kissing sound with her lips, "I'd say it is, wouldn't you?"

"Yes I would." Michelle felt the happiest she'd been in quite a while with those words. "Now, head to the fitting room," Michelle almost ordered, "oh and take these."

"Really?"

"Yes, now go!"

Watching Brenda walk away, Michelle had to chuckle. It had taken her becoming a girl in order to get a real girlfriend and a caring relationship! How was that even possible? Was it the fact she was now a girl? Or had she been that much of a loser as Michael when she was a guy? In any case, she had deep feelings for Brenda and had a sense they were mutual. Walking to another section, Michelle retrieved a black lace pair of extra cheeky boycuts for under Brenda's skirt before heading to the fitting rooms.

"How are you doing?" Michelle asked.

"I don't understand how you wear these to work every day!" Brenda replied. "They seem like a pain in the ass to me!"

"You get used to them." Michelle replied.

"Okay," Brenda said as she opened the door part way and peeked out, "but I have a question."

"I can help!" Michelle smiled big taking the opportunity to step into the changing room with Brenda.

"You can't do that!" Brenda protested.

"Um, you have seen far more of me than I have of you," Michelle said as she closed the door behind herself, "it seems only fair to me!" Brenda raise an eyebrown in response but let Michelle stay. "Okay, so what's your question?"

"These silly things?" Brenda replied. "Under or over?"

"Well," Michelle started to answer but found it difficult not to star at Brenda's amazing body, "I personally think it looks better over, but, that does make going to the bathroom a bit more risky if you know what I mean." Michelle tucked the first garter strap underneath Brenda's bikini bottoms before fastening it to her stocking. "Then you don't want these too tight, or they'll rub on your legs when you walk."

Leaning forward, Brenda whispered into Michelle's ear, "I think you just wanted to slide your hand in my panties."

"You may be right about that!" Michelle replied with a smirk of her own.

"Go do something," Brenda said as she pushed Michelle toward the dressing room door, "oh and I'm definitely not modeling these for you!" She said holding up the small black lace bottoms. "Yet!"

Unable to react, Michelle stood there staring at the changing room door as it closed. Yet. What did she mean by yet? Was she going to model them eventually? Michelle's cage grew agonizingly tight at the realization. She quickly left the dressing room area, finding another three piece set of lingerie to fit Brenda and picking up an elegant nightgown for herself. Over Brenda's repeated protests, Michelle paid for the purchases. Walking arm in arm, they made their way to the shoe store.

"Again, how do you wear these all day long?" Brenda said as she walked around in a pair of 3 1/2 inch heels. "I couldn't imagine!"

"You spend a lot more time on your feet than I do." Michelle replied. "Trust me, I'm kind of envious!" She said as she pulled out a pair of sneakers similar to the ones she was wearing. "This is only the second pair of women's sneakers I own!"

"How many pairs of heels do you own though?" Brenda asked as she continued to slowly walk around.

"Ummm, that's a good question."

"Oh, I forgot," Brenda said as she approached, "you have heels that coordinate with each dress and lingerie set you own!"

"If you buy those," Michelle smirked, "you will too!"

Brenda simply rolled her eyes as she stepped out of the heels and put them back into the box. It was true, while they both worked in the office, Brenda spend 90 percent of her day on her feet and Michelle spent that much time off hers. In one way or another. They took a cab to Brenda's place, where Michelle quickly put her purchases in one bag leaving the other for Brenda.

"Okay, so tell me about next weekend," Michelle said taking a seat, "because I'm kind of panicking a bit."

"The girls are awesome, I've known them since college," Brenda replied, "you and I can meet here and help each other get ready."

"That sounds fun!"

"It's been far too long since I've put on makeup so it helps me too." Brenda replied. "Honestly, if you think about that, it's really funny."

"Well you've already gotten lingerie advice from me today," Michelle beamed with pride, "why not makeup advice too?"

"Well I can't deny that." Brenda replied. "We can eat something before we go out, but they'll have snacks too. They've rented a party bus for the night."

"A bus?"

"Yeah, one of those one's that's more like an oversized limo," Brenda answered, "don't worry, you'll be with me and they'll be wonderful to you!"

"Okay, I trust you."

"After we meet up, we'll probably go to a club dancing," Brenda seemed excited while Michelle was the exact opposite, "then go take in a male revue!"

"Strippers?"

"Yeah, strippers!" Brenda replied. "Oh don't worry, it won't be that bad!" Brenda reached across, taking Michelle's hands in hers. All of a sudden, her voice got a bit hesitant but serious. "You know," she was obviously struggling to say the next part, "if you want, if it's late when we get back." Brenda swallowed hard. "Well, so we don't have to wonder who's going to get the other home," she searched for the words, "you could bring a bag and sleep here."

"That would be great!" Michelle was genuinely excited about the idea, then quite worried.

What did sleeping here mean? On the couch? In the bed? Would there be sleep first or something else? A myriad of questions, going back to the original question of what Brenda wanted with Michelle came racing back to her. She decided to focus on the next week and night and not worry about Saturday until it came.

"I have to meet the girls," Brenda had an obvious sadness in her voice, "it's not something you can come to this time."

"That's fine," Michelle replied, taking Brenda's hand and walking toward the door of her apartment, "I have to unpack still too."

Brenda turned Michelle to face her before they got to the door. "I hope you don't mind," Brenda said as she lightly touched Michelle's face, "I don't want my neighbors to know I'm apparently into girls."

Their lips met, but unlike the kiss from yesterday, their lips parted quickly, their tongues met, swirling and twisting around each other. Michelle grabbed Brenda's hips, pulling their bodies together while Brenda's hand moved to the back of Michelle's head pinning it in place. Feeling daring, Michelle's hand slowly slithered down Brenda's back until she could feel the fabric of the Capri pants, then the curve of Brenda's butt. Cupping and squeezing Brenda's butt, they continued to kiss passionately.

"I guess that means you were an ass man?" Brenda asked with a raise eyebrow.

"I liked any part a girl let me touch!" Michelle responded in jest but was still quite serious.

"Well, just for that!" Brenda replied slipping her free hand down and grabbing Michelle's bottom.

"Good thing we're doing this in your apartment then huh?"

"I could imagine Ms. Mitchell down the hall," Brenda's eye roll was considerably exaggerated, "seeing me kiss a girl like this!"

"It would be far tougher to explain that I'm really not one!"

"Oh her head would explode!" Brenda laughed before kissing Michelle softly. "I had a really fun day today," she said resting her head against Michelle's shoulder, "thank you for that."

"I had fun too!"

They walked hand in hand to the elevator, then quickly kissed just before Michelle got on. It had been one of the more epic days of Michelle's short intern as a girl, but it had also been one of the best of her entire life. Taking a car back to her place, Michelle cleaned Babette's sneakers before returning them, then decided to make something for dinner.

"You sneak!" The text from Brenda read. "When did you get the other set?"

"Ummmm who, me?" Michelle texted back.

"LOL! Brat! Thank you." Brenda texted, then added several heart emoji's.

"You're welcome!" Michelle replied sending some heart emoji's back.

"I can't believe it took me becoming a girl to get a serious girlfriend!" Michelle said out loud to no one.

Shaking her head, Michelle decided being comfortable would be better this evening, particularly with Babette out on a date. It was quite possible, given the way Babette had been speaking, that she wouldn't return until morning as it was. Instead of a nightie or anything overly girlie, Michelle dug through the pile of clothing Babette had left for her, which was a result of Babette cleaning out part of the closet and dresser for Michelle. Finding a bright yellow ribbed tank top, Michelle removed her bra and decided to remain in jut that and her panties. Settling into the couch with a glass of wine and some popcorn, Michelle couldn't stop thinking about her day and what next week would behold for her. She'd seen packs of attractive women at bars before, but never dared to approach them. Most of the time they would dance with each other, but occasionally a guy would work up the nerve to dance with one. She couldn't imagine what she would do if a guy asked her to dance. She'd certainly never danced in high heels before! Nor had she ever been to a male revue. Michelle decided not to focus on that, and think about the fact that she'd actually bought a woman lingerie today.

"That's an odd first." She said between sips of wine.

The scrubs didn't hide everything, but seeing Brenda in the three piece lingerie ensemble was eye opening for Michelle. Brenda easily had good size C cups, enhanced by the demi bra Michelle had specifically picked out, and a tanned and toned body. There was no way around it, Brenda was HOT! Again, Michelle's mind returned to what Brenda could ever want with her? A commotion in the hall caused Michelle to turn down the TV.

"UGH!" Babette huffed as she burst into the condo. "Thank GOD you're here!"

"What happened?" Michelle leapt off the couch to meet her friend.

"My date got sick!" Babette grumped as she stepped out of her heels.

"Oh no," Michelle replied giving Babette a hug, "anything I can do to help?"

"Not unless you're 8 or more throbbing inches of insatiable man meat," Babette groused, "and want to make me your bitch!"

"Well," Michelle replied trying to lighten the mood, "I doubt I can manage any of those qualifications." She gently lifted Babette's chin, bringing her eye to eye. "But if I know you at all, I know you have a collection of toys around here," Michelle pressed her lips softly to Babette's, "and I'll help you clean them when we're done."

Their kiss was far more animalistic than Michelle's earlier kiss with Brenda. Instead of wondering if it was okay to cup and squeeze Babette's butt, Michelle fumbled to undo the zipper on her gown. With the gown falling to the floor, Babette and Michelle slowly made their way toward the bedroom, all while trying to maintain a passionate kiss. Their tongues explored each other's mouths with reckless abandon, as their hands moved over each other's bodies. Finally in the bedroom, Michelle pushed Babette down onto the bed.

"Ohhh, something's gotten into my roomie!" Babette cooed as she slid up the bed. "Lube and dildos are in the nightstand," she pointed desperately, "I just wish I had a strapon now!"

"Who'd have ever thought," Michelle replied as she opened the drawer and pulled out a few dildos, "that we would need these at this point in our lives!"

"I can't think that straight," Babette moaned picking up a dildo and thrusting it to Michelle, "but I need this inside me right now!"

"Oh I'm sure it would be," Michelle poured some lube in her hand, greasing up a couple fingers, "but this is my first time, well, like this, so you need to be patient."

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers
12