The Agency Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh geez, I'm sorry!" Babette sat up on her elbows with a true look of concern on her face. "Just take that and... ohhhhh, yeah, just like.... Mmmmm!"

While Babette had been trying to talk Michelle through things, Michelle had gently slid her index finger inside Babette. It was warmer than she'd thought it would be, and obviously tight. The canal seemed to be longer than the last time Michelle remembered doing this with a woman.

"And you could...," Babette gasped slightly at the feel of Michelle's tongue on her swollen balls, "okay, I'll just shut up now." Lying back on the bed, Babette moaned softly as a second finger slid into her ass. "Ohhhhh yesssss!" She whimpered feeling the soft suck of Michelle's mouth on the tip of her cage.

Michelle for the first time tasted precum, well, precum that was not her own. She'd experimented with it when she was younger, tasting herself just to "see what it was like". But now, with two fingers in her friend's ass, she just HAD to taste Babette too! Salty, sticky, but somehow satisfying. Not wanting to remove her fingers, or lift her head to see, she groped for the dildo with her free hand. Not only did Babette need her, Michelle needed relief too and would get it any way that she could.

"OH GOD!" Babette groaned loudly as a Little Mikey size dildo slowly penetrated her.

Not moving fast, but not stopping either, Michelle slowly pushed the fat cock into Babette's ass until the latex balls rested against Babette's body. Precum seemed to pour out even faster, like a steady stream of a faucet drip. Michelle did the best she could giving Babette's phallus shaped cage a blow job, knowing most of the actions of her tongue wouldn't be felt by her friend.

"Fuck! I need you up here!" Babette grunted grabbing Michelle's wrist and pulling her onto the bed. "On your back!"

Michelle complied, making sure to not lose grip on the dildo inside Babette, who much to her surprise was now straddling her head. Babette pulled Michelle's legs up, causing Michelle to cross them behind Babette's back as she felt Babette's tongue on her own swollen balls.

"Ohhh my!" Michelle cooed at the sensation.

Her mind awash with thought, yet none of them were regret. Michael had the caged cock of another man in her mouth, that man's balls resting on Michael's nose while engaged in a 69. It was a thought Michael couldn't even entertain, one that had never crossed his mind. At one fleeting point in his life Michael had wondered if he should try his luck with guys as he had none with girls, but that was unrealistic. Something about Babette softly suckling Michelle's balls while lubing Michelle's ass with a finger just felt right. Practically as right as kissing Brenda earlier. What was most confusing to Michelle was the lack of conflict in her mind. This felt amazing, and she wanted nothing more than for her and Babette to orgasm and to taste her friend's cum!

Michelle began working the dildo into Babette's ass as Babette began to penetrate Michelle with another Little Mikey clone. Her entire body shuddering at the penetration, Michelle wrapped her free arm around Babette's body, grabbing one of her ankles to not only hold her friend in place but offer more of her ass to Babette who happily groaned. Michelle matched Babette's pace with the dildo as the two tried to pleasure each other to the best of their abilities.

"Right there!" Babette almost screamed. "Right there dammit!" Michelle thrust the dildo into Babette as fast as she could on the angle her friend desperately needed. "Ohhhhhhhh pppllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeeeee!" Babette groaned.

There was no build up, no swelling cock, or hot jets of surging cum splashing into Michelle's mouth. Instead, a steady yet weak stream of cum leaked from Babette's caged member. Her friend collapsing above Michelle's body as the taste filled her mouth. It was disappointing yet wildly erotic. Suddenly, Michelle felt her own slow rush as the dildo stimulated Michelle's prostate

"Oh wow!" Michelle's head dropped to the mattress as Babette's tongue explored for every drop of her seed.

Slowly moving, Babette freed herself from Michelle's legs, pressing her torso against Michelle's before bringing their lips to meet. Michelle felt a salty warmth with Babette's tongue, it wasn't just the left over taste, but Babette had not swallowed it all and was not dribbling it into Michelle's mouth. The kiss was erotic and satisfying for Michelle, who plunged her tongue into Babette's mouth searching for more. She'd never tasted herself like this before as the rare girlfriend to give him a blow job preferred him cum in a tissue of napkin.

"You know what this makes you right?" Babette asked as their kiss broke. Michelle shook her head no. "A cock sucker!"

"Do you think that counts?" Michelle teased. "Or should there be an asterisks after it because you were caged?"

"Doesn't matter!" Babette smiled. "My cock was in your mouth, and you were sucking!"

"Well, truth be told," Michelle blushed, "you're not wrong!"

"Thank you for that." Babette laid her head on Michelle's shoulder, feeling Michelle embrace her. "I was just so worked up for tonight."

"It's okay," Michelle felt oddly comfortable nearly naked in the bed with Babette, "I'm your friend and friends help each other!"

Babette slowly climbed off Michelle, collecting both dildos and disappearing into the bathroom to clean up. When she returned she had on a short purple robe and a nightie. Michelle took the cue, going into the bathroom to clean up herself, eventually deciding on a mid-length nightgown of her own. When she came back to the bedroom Babette had already disappeared. Michelle found her walking to the couch with two glasses of wine.

"So," Babette started as she took a seat on the couch, "how was your day with naughty nurse Brenda?"

"I got a cute little cocktail dress," Michelle smiled sheepishly not wanting to let too much on, "after we had a really nice lunch, then we went lingerie shopping."

"For you or her?" Babette asked with a raise eyebrow.

"Both actually!"

"Hmmm, I'd never considered Brenda wore lingerie!" Babette giggled. "I mean, certainly not like we do given she's in scrubs all the time."

"Well, I bought her some lingerie, so she has some now." Michelle's voice was slightly annoyed in tone. "I really like her though," she said taking a long sip of wine, "and I just don't know how this will all work out?"

"You mean the work thing?" Babette backed off sensing her friend's frustration.

"Yeah, I mean," Michelle searched for her words, "she and I kissed today, like really, deeply kissed! And now here I am, on a couch after we just did whatever it was we just did." Michelle could feel her heart racing as she spoke. "And there's the whole Big Mikey thing! I mean, after I saw him," she shuddered feeling the hair on her arms raise, "I went home and rode my biggest dildo until my thighs burned!" Michelle couldn't bring herself to raise her eyes past her wine glass. "I really like her, but I really like Michelle too."

"Who says you can't have both?"

"How could that even happen?" Michelle shot back. "Let's face it, I'm living with you and we're obviously intimate," Michelle said frantically waving her hands as she spoke, "Ms. Allison is guaranteed to fuck me three to four times a week." Taking a sip of wine before she continued. "I mean, what girl wants a, I dunno, significant other that finds enjoyment licking their boss' shoes clean?"

"The best ones?" Babette replied.

"She is something special." Brenda smiled warmly at the thought. "But then there's the whole dating thing," Michelle continued, "it's not like I can tell her she and I can't go to the movies because I'm going on a date with a guy who's going to fuck my brains out later." Michelle felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"Are you dating though?" Babette asked sincerely. "Or are you just having fun?"

"She invited me to sleep over after the bachelorette party," Michelle replied, "that could mean anything right?"

"Don't obsess, just play it by ear." Babette responded before pulling Michelle into her, "She will tell you what she wants eventually."

Michelle lay on her side next to Babette into the corner of the couch, thankful her friend was able to talk her down. After an hour they made their way to the bedroom, did their normal nighttime activities and curled up in bed with Babette spooning Michelle. Michelle felt happy and content as she realized she had two, if not three, people that cared for her deeply. Yes, Ms. Allison was her Boss and Madam, but She had always shown concern for Michelle beyond her transformation. On Monday she'd have to ask Ms. Allison for advice.

Sunday passed quickly, in part because Michelle and Babette had slept in. They'd spent a lazy Sunday, interrupted by texts with Brenda that were a constant source of teasing from Babette. Sunday night Michelle returned to her apartment, laid out her wardrobe for Monday, texted Babette and Michelle, and gone to bed. Monday would surely be a busy day after all.

In the morning Michelle woke up feeling wonderful. The idea of going to a bachelorette party intrigued her, and while she wasn't looking forward to trying to dance in heels or getting a lap dance from a guy in a G-string, the idea of having fun with Brenda in that environment was paramount. That was what she committed her focus to, well mostly. Her workout that morning was to find YouTube videos to help her learn to dance in heels. Dressed in her sports bra, spandex boy shorts and 4" heels, Michelle did her best to keep up with what was on the videos. It was far more of a workout than she'd expected!

After her shower, Michelle donned her own three piece lingerie for the day, something close to what she'd helped Brenda find. The white satin garter, bikini and bra set had small multi-colored hearts on them with minimal lace and a few small bows. Michelle paired that with a tan skirt and sleeveless mock turtleneck which showed off her breasts nicely. Stepping into her heels, Michelle made her way to the coffee shop to meet Brenda. Taking a seat by the window, Michelle watched as Brenda walked by, the woman's face beamed as she saw Michelle there already. As she entered, Michelle got up and gave Brenda a hug.

"You seem really happy this morning." Michelle said putting Brenda's coffee in front of her.

"I don't know," Brenda said taking a quick sip, "I was kind of concerned I wouldn't see you today."

"Why is that?" Michelle was almost floored that Brenda would think they wouldn't see each other.

"We had a really fun day, and texted a lot," Brenda showed hints of insecurity for the first time, "but I wasn't sure if maybe I was a bit too forward on offering you to sleep over on Saturday. You don't have to if you don't want to you know."

"Relax!" Michelle was suddenly thrilled to hear that Brenda was as insecure as she was about their relationship. "It was sweet of you to offer," Michelle gripped Brenda's thigh feeling something different yet familiar under her scrub pants, "I know it'll be late and we'll both be exhausted and probably a bit tipsy." Michelle moved her hand, then looked up at Brenda's face to see a wry smile. "You're not wearing?" She whispered excitedly, "I mean are you?"

Brenda straightened her leg out, quickly looking around, before tugging the pant leg up to reveal a pair of stockings under her pants and socks before pushing them back down again.

"Oh my God!" Michelle was giddy with excitement. "I can't believe you have them on! How do they feel?"

"Kinda sexy." Brenda blushed. "But I think I need help," she leaned in closer to Michelle as she spoke, "the straps are rubbing on my thighs and it's driving me insane!"

"I know how to fix that!" Michelle said proudly. "Can we get in the office early?"

"Sure!" Brenda replied grabbing her cup. "Let's go now!"

They hurriedly got up and headed for the door, giving the girl behind the counter a quick wave on the way out. Michelle could not focus on anything else outside of Brenda's lingerie. She was actually wearing lingerie that Michelle had bought for her! Poor Michael had bought a girl lingerie once, but his budget didn't really meet her standards. The "Are you kidding me?" response hurt. But here was Brenda, confidently walking while holding Michelle's hand, wearing the lingerie she'd purchased! Once in the door, Brenda took charge quickly.

"We can't mess around," she all but barked, "you go into the first exam room and get ready, I'll do what I need to do here and will join you shortly."

Michelle did as she was told, taking her top off on the way down the hall and undoing her bra as she entered the exam room. There, on the table was the gown already. Obviously, Brenda had put it there Friday for her! A moment later Brenda entered while undoing the knot holding her scrub pants in place while pulling up her top and long sleeve undershirt.

"Honestly, I can't believe I'm doing this!" Brenda rolled her eyes as she let her pants slide downward.

Kneeling in front of Brenda, Michelle couldn't help stop to take in everything. Sure, she'd seen Brenda in this outfit in the dressing room, but she was now face to face with Brenda's panties. The soft, delicate, silky panties covering what Michelle could only imagine as fleshy perfection.

"Hey, come on now," Brenda snapped her fingers, "what would your Boss do if you were in the office with your skirt pulled down in front of a client?"

"Umm," Michelle didn't dare go further, "okay, here's the thing, you need to tighten them just a bit more but also pull the stocking up." Michelle put her hands on Brenda's left leg. "Let your pants fall to your ankles."

"What?" Brenda couldn't hide her shock. "You can't be serious."

"Do you want help or chaffing?"

Grumbling an inaudible response, Brenda let her scrub bottoms fall to her ankles. Working quickly, Michelle tugged the stockings up starting at the ankles, gaining another inch or more of length. She repeated the process for the other one, noticing that as she leaned forward slightly she could smell the slight musk of her friend. Was that a spot on her white panties reflecting a bit of moisture? Was it possible Brenda was getting excited about this too? Michelle struggled to focus as she adjusted the two front straps to her liking.

"Okay, turn around!" Michelle ordered.

Turning quickly, Brenda lost a bit of balance moving backward slightly. With her butt now barely inches from Michelle's face, Michelle's cage became significantly more uncomfortable. Not feeling anything happening behind her, Brenda turned slightly.

"Will you stop ogling my ass and fix these?" She hissed.

"But it's such a cute ass!" Michelle teased as she adjusted the straps. "It's the first girl's ass I've touched since I've become a girl!"

"Well, thank you I think," Brenda rolled her eyes again, "are you all set now?"

"Yeah, you're all set." Michelle replied, leaning forward to help pull up Brenda's bottoms and catching another waft of her musk.

She was excited! Michelle was convinced of it! Whether it was the lingerie, or being in the office exposed with Michelle right there she wasn't sure. But something had definitely excited Brenda! Several minutes later the Doctor came in for his exam. He was quite thrilled with the progress and scheduled Michelle for her breast augmentation the following week. He said they would also shave Michelle's Adam's apple a bit as well while she was under. It was not pronounced as some, but the perceptive eye might see it. Plus, it was fairly standard for Ms. Allison's girls regardless of size. With the injections done, the Dr. stepped out leaving Michelle to administer the cream.

"By next week you won't need your inserts and pads anymore." Brenda said as she slowly rubbed cream on Michelle's chest.

"I'll still need appointments though right?" Michelle noticed Brenda's cream rubbing seemed less clinical this time out. She appeared to be watching more intently and rubbing slower.

"Of course!" Brenda replied with a twinkle in her eye, "After the procedure you'll need a couple, and you'll still only be a B by then, so follow ups until you're the size you want."

"What do you think?" Michelle asked. "About the size I mean?"

"I think a C would look really good on you." Brenda blushed a bit suddenly realizing she'd been rubbing Michelle's chest a bit longer than needed. "You'll almost be a B by Friday."

"So long as I can fill out my dress!" Michelle replied as she stood up letting the gown fall to her wrists. "We will still have our lunches regardless though, right?"

"Absolutely!" Brenda's eyes met Michelle's for the first time in a few minutes. "I don't want to lose those!"

"Good!" Michelle daringly stepped forward giving Brenda a peck on the lips before putting on her bra.

"Brat!"

"You'll have to let me know what you think about your stuff there." Michelle said as she nodded.

"I will," Brenda replied, "it does feel better already."

"That's great news! See you at lunch!"

Ten minutes later Michelle was in the office heading down the hallway to Ms. Allison's office. After removing her dress, Michelle noticed three Little Mikey dildos hanging on the back of the door. As neither of them replaced the hanger that Michelle put her clothing on, she gave each ten lovingly long strokes with her mouth before reporting to her Boss. After a quick recap of the weekend, to include the "sissy sixty-nine" with Babette, Michelle asked for advice from Ms. Allison.

"What you do on your time is yours sweetie," Ms. Allison said warmly, "if Brenda wants to be your girlfriend then I'm all for it! Contrary to what a lot of men believe, there's more than one way to please a woman sexually!" Michelle nodded realizing she'd never pleased a woman that way before. "Have you brought a woman to orgasm with your mouth before?"

"I doubt it Ms. Allison," Michelle replied eyes cast downward, "my last attempt was clumsy at best."

"That's okay, don't feel bad," Ms. Allison conveyed an amazing amount of concern with Her voice which took Michelle by surprise, "on Thursday I'll have you take a video call with a friend of Mine, she can teach you the ropes."

"Really?" Michelle couldn't believe what she was hearing. "I just guess I don't understand why," her eyes moved back and forth as she searched for words, "I mean, you want me to be here for clients yet you're making sure I can please someone who isn't one?"

"Oh sweetie," Ms. Allison walked around to the front of Her desk, taking a seat on the edge, "there are always more than one reason for the things I do for your training. I have Female clients who expect you to have certain talents, not of all involve a dildo, additionally, I can see you truly care for Brenda, and I want to see you happy." Allie smiled at Her charge hoping Michelle was understanding how sincere She actually was. "You've not had the best luck in life to this point," Allie continued, "as Michelle you have a new beginning and We will change your luck together."

"Thank you so very much Ms. Allison!" Michelle felt overwhelmed, she wanted to jump up and hug Her.

"Oh My, is that a speck of dust on My shoe?" Allie said as She held Her foot outward.

Quickly moving to her knees, Michelle didn't hesitate as she pressed her tongue against the soft leather. Allie was pleased, not only in the speed of Michelle's reaction, but the fact Her newest sissy had crossed her wrists behind her back as well. Yes, Michelle was progressing nicely. In another couple of weeks she would be ready for her first date. Mikey was already looking forward to it and had a very special evening planned for Ms. Allison's dutiful sissy.

12