The Agency Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Michelle could feel the flood of warmth coating her crotch as Brenda's eyes glazed over.

Brenda slowly collapsed on top of Michelle, panting heavily and trying not only to catch her breath but make sense of what was going on. Last night she'd orgasmed harder than she'd ever orgasmed before, now today she'd essentially fucked her boy/girlfriend's cage and orgasmed again. While her language last night had been a bit of a shock to her, the fact she'd gotten so turned on by Michelle's language shocked her even more! Even now, she was definitely not used to being in the physical position she was after sex. Typically, she was the one with her legs wrapped around her lover's, wondering when he'd finally climb off her so she could breathe again! It was obvious that Michelle was comfortable with role reversal, but much to Brenda's seemingly never ending shock, so was she!

"That was kind of unreal." Brenda struggled to lift her head, but soon found herself eye to eye with Michelle. "It seems you have quite an effect on me," Brenda felt herself blushing, the shuddering as an aftershock rippled through her body, "I'm not typically into naughty talk during sex."

"That makes sense though doesn't it?" Michelle teased, "You've never been with a girl before after all!"

"That is very true," Brenda replied before pressing her lips against Michelle's in a soft kiss, "so, I guess the decision is made then?" Michelle looked quizzically at Brenda for a moment, then Brenda continued, "We're a hot lesbian couple?"

"I think so!" Michelle was almost giddy. "I've never been a lesbian before!"

"Either have I silly!" Brenda replied. "But it does have definite advantages," Brenda's body trembled again, "no guy ever got me off like you have!"

"That's good to know!" Michelle beamed with pride at her sexual talents.

"You're cute when you try to be cocky!" Brenda teased. "But I have to move, and really need a shower at this point."

"Okay." Michelle replied not really wanting to give up the closeness she was feeling with Brenda.

"Don't worry, you're coming with me," Brenda said as she slowly untangled herself from Michelle, "while you may have showered with a girl before, I haven't."

"Actually, you'll be my first." Michelle replied as they gingerly rose from the couch.

"I have a feeling we will share a lot of firsts together." Brenda said with a warm smile. "One first we won't share," Brenda continued as she took Michelle's hand leading her to the bathroom, "toilet time is a solo act!"

"No worries there." Michelle giggled.

Michelle eventually joined Brenda in the shower, there was limited room but it didn't seem to bother them. Both had fun soaping up each other's bodies, shampooing each other's hair and even shaving the other's legs. Brenda continued with the occasional question, thankfully none of them were about sex or work but more about why Michelle put Vaseline in her cage, if it interfered with going to the bathroom and the like.

Exiting the bathroom wrapped in a towel, Michelle opened her suitcase to retrieve her clothes. Michelle picked up the panties she'd brought and stepped into them. She was pulling them into place as Brenda entered the room.

"I think a part of you really enjoys this part of things." Brenda teased. "I mean, you have the most diverse collection of lingerie I've ever seen!"

"I won't disagree with you," Michelle replied as she looked down at the sheer and floral lace cheeky hipster bottoms, "honestly, guy underwear is so boring!" Brenda smirked and shook her head at her friend. "All I wore before these were shapeless boxers, I dunno, these are just fun!"

"Okay, you have a point," Brenda replied, "they're sexier than boxers, but I still think you like them for other reasons too."

"You probably have a point." Michelle replied as she pulled on the matching top with built in bra.

When they exited the bedroom Brenda was wearing a pair of baggy cut off denim shorts, and a ribbed tank top underneath a tied men's dress shirt. Meanwhile, Michelle had put on a short denim skirt, strappy wedge sandals, and a fitted blouse unbuttoned enough to show off her cleavage.

"A couple ground rules for tomorrow before you leave." Brenda said as she walked Michelle to the door. "No sex in the building," she was very serious in her tone so Michelle knew she meant business, "we can still go to lunch and have coffee before your appointments but I can't afford to get fired."

"No problem, I'll behave!" Michelle replied.

"No making out outside of my apartment either," Brenda pulled Michelle into her as she continued, "I don't need my neighbor gossiping about my hot girlfriend." Michelle blushed in response.

Their mouths met again, tongues dancing as they pulled each other closer. Michelle reveled in the feeling of Brenda's hand cupping and squeezing her breast through the top she wore. The shorts Brenda had on were loose fitting enough that Michelle was able to slip her hand inside, doing so, Michelle squeezed Brenda's bare butt as they kissed.

"We're going to need one more rule for work," Brenda said between kisses, "no shoving your hand in my pants at work!"

"Well, we're not at work are we?" Michelle teased moving her second hand toward Brenda's ass.

"Okay, okay, okay," Brenda said quickly backing her mouth away and grabbing Michelle's wrist preventing a second hand from going into her shorts, "if you do that I'm going to cum again, and I don't think my stomach muscles are ready for that yet!" Michelle smirked, trying to push her hand lower. "Go ahead and be proud of yourself," Brenda giggled, "but I have a research paper to write today, and I can't have you dislodging thoughts in my brain with your bedroom talents!"

"I guess." Michelle jokingly pouted. "But you really have an amazing ass."

"Well thank you," Brenda rolled her eyes as she pulled Michelle's hand out of her shorts, "I think you have an amazing ass too, but I need it out the door soon."

"If you say so." Michelle pouted more.

"You're a big girl," Brenda teased, "you'll be okay."

"Thanks," giggled Michelle, "see you tomorrow for breakfast?"

"Sounds great to me," Brenda replied as she opened the door to let Michelle out, "thanks for last night and this morning by the way."

"Thank you!" Michelle answered as she stepped out of the apartment.

Michelle was practically floating as she took the elevator and headed out to get a cab. The past 24 hours had been far better than the anxiety ridden thoughts of what she believed would take place. Not only hadn't she been "outed" by drunken bachelorette party goers, or confronted by guys at the night club or the male dancers, but she'd had an absolute blast! The fact she'd had amazing sex with Brenda, even if it wasn't the traditional kind, was just an added bonus. Michelle's smile was still present as she walked into the apartment she now shared with Babette.

"Oh well that face can only mean one thing!" Babette all but squealed with delight as Michelle entered. "How was sexy nurse Brenda?"

"It was amazing!" Michelle replied, "Every bit of it!"

Michelle looked over her roommate and had to smirk at her choice of outfit. With her new chest healed, Babette had chosen to wear a loose fitting tank top with the sides cut out. Most women would have worn it as a cover up from the beach, but it was the only thing Babette had on above her waist, which nicely highlighted her firm and rather large breasts. Babette was also wearing a pair of neon green cotton shorts, half the material in the back had worked its way between her barely covered butt cheeks.

"How are the twins feeling?" Michelle teased. "Are you expecting a Penthouse shoot or something?"

"I'd be nakeder for Penthouse silly!" Babette replied grasping the material of the tank top with one hand in a fist exposing both breasts, "But I am expecting the delivery guy, so there's that!"

"You'd be in heels for them too!" Michelle laughed as the doorman announced the arrival of the delivery person. "Are you going to put them back away before he gets here?"

"Prude!" Babette teased.

"Slut!" Michelle retorted.

"You know it!" Babette smiled wide, carefully adjusting her top so the material just covered her nipples. "There you go, better?" Michelle just rolled her eyes as the delivery person knocked on the door. Babette bounded to the door, checking her top one more time, before pulling it open. "Hi!"

"Hi." The dower woman responded, looking at Babette with blatant disdain. "I hope that's not how you're paying for this."

"No," Babette grumped, "I have cash." Instead of carefully leaning forward, and flashing her ass to the driver, Babette picked up her pocket book and removed the cash. "Here you go." She said thrusting the bills forward.

"I let Mike know he missed a show." The driver responded handing Babette the bag.

"Stupid Mike!" Babette groused. "Stupid girl delivery person. How am I supposed to show off my new assets if I get a straight girl to deliver my food?"

"Life if full of mysteries like that." Michelle laughed.

"Okay, tell me about your night!" Babette said plopping down on the couch. "All about it!"

While Michelle did share all the details of her night, she stopped short of what happened after they arrived back at Brenda's. In typical Babette fashion, she asked embarrassing details about the strippers and the two guys Michelle danced with at the club. While it had been awkward dancing with a man, the conversation about it became more embarrassing as Babette pressed for details.

"Okay, so he's grinding into your ass," Babette leaned forward watching Michelle's face get redder and redder, "how big was he? I mean Mikey big?"

"You're the worst!" Michelle replied. "I don't think anyone is Mikey big!"

"True, that boy is deformed!" Babette giggled. "Well, what happened when you got to the naughty nurse's place?"

"Aren't you having your post-op this week?" Michelle asked to deflect the conversation.

"Yes!" Babette responded. "Are you saying I should ask her?"

"NO! But I'm not going to tell you before you see her either!" Michelle replied harshly.

"Okay, well until then I'm just going to have to assume you went all the way!" Babette said trying to read Michelle's reaction.

"I did go all the way TO her bed!" Michelle replied snarkily.

"Well then, if you think about it," Babette smirked, "you were in one bed with one person last night and you'll be in bed with another tonight right?"

"Yeah, that's true." Michelle responded.

"I guess that makes you a slut too!" Babette giggled.

"I'm just trying to keep up with you sweetie!" Michelle winked.

"Just keep one thing in mind," Babette said as she walked up to Michelle, lightly touching the side of her face, "tomorrow you get to tell Ms. Allison all about it!"

Michelle's face blanched slightly as Babette leaned in, kissing her softly. She'd been enjoying the blissful feeling of where her relationship was going with Brenda, and forgotten she had to tell Ms. Allison everything tomorrow. Plus, she was going to get spanked 10 times for the two 5 dollar bills she had left over from the male review! That was probably the least of her concerns, Brenda had asked a good number of questions about her job and work life, and Michelle had no idea what she was and was not allowed to share!

"I'm really nervous about that," Michelle said anxiously, "Brenda asked some pretty direct questions, it's not like I can tell her everything that goes on in the office right?"

"I don't think I'd lead in with that, no." Babette replied. "Do you really want your girlfriend to know you're going to get pimped out to men and women?"

"I don't want her to know I get fucked in the ass at work," Michelle replied quickly, "but I did kind of mention that I enjoyed that part of things."

"Talk to Ms. Allison about it in the morning," Babette said giving Michelle a soft kiss on the forehead, "she will let you know what you need to do."

"Okay." Michelle replied as Babette went off to bed.

For the next hour Michelle sat texting back and forth with Brenda. The conversation relaxed her considerably, it was easy to simply talk with Brenda. She was quick to tease and laugh, and had Michelle giggling to herself in no time. They said their goodbyes, both mentioning they were looking forward to seeing each other in the morning. Michelle made her way to the bathroom, selecting a cute peach nightie to wear to bed. Easing herself into bed, Michelle moved close to Babette.

"All better after your chat with the naughty nurse?" Babette asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah, I am." Michelle replied.

"Curl up here," Babette instructed while pulling Michelle to her, "you're mine tonight."

Michelle allowed Babette to pull her close, until Michelle's head was just above Babette's right breast. Pressing and pulling Michelle close, Babette's right arm held Michelle's body against hers. Michelle enjoyed the warmth of Babette, but missed the softness of Michelle. She did enjoy the fact that two nights in a row she would be sleeping with two different people. Tomorrow she would end up having some kind of sex, even if it was mostly one way, with a third. She really was a slut!

In the morning Michelle awoke with Babette pressed into her back, spooning her just as she'd spooned Brenda the night before. With the alarm clock going off, both girls slowly exited the bed, alternating trips to the bathroom and changing for their morning workout. Michelle sipped coffee, while wearing a dark purple and sheer black leggings and sports bra. Babette emerged with hot pink booty shorts and a matching racer back style sports bra.

"There are a couple of guys who sit out on their patio enjoying morning coffee while I do yoga," Babette smirked, "so I try to give them a little show."

"You're too much." Michelle rolled her eyes in response. "So, I guess that's what I have to do now too?"

"Well, you can stop the tradition," Babette teased, "or you can go with it!"

Michelle dutifully followed Babette outside, the cool morning air felt quite refreshing as she laid out her yoga mat. She shook her head, the mat barely fit in her apartment, and here on the patio there was enough for the two of them to go through various poses without bumping into each other. Michelle couldn't believe how much she'd begun to enjoy her morning exercise as well, she didn't have a visible six pack but she was definitely toned. She also felt far healthier than she ever had to this point. Michelle noticed Babette was angling herself in a particular direction and eventually spied one of the regular viewers. She couldn't make much out about him, but he made no secret of the fact he was staring at both of them. Feeling the adventurous side of her come out, Michelle angled her bottom toward the onlooker as well.

When they workout/peep show was over, Michelle quickly headed into the shower while Babette made herself breakfast. One of them had a date this morning, and she couldn't wait to see Brenda again! Michelle selected a white lace thong, garter belt and bra, nude stockings, a cream blouse, tan leather pencil skirt and white lace sling back heels. The heels showed just a hint of her bright pink nail polish. She added some nice jewelry to accent her outfit before checking herself over once more in the mirror.

"If I'm going to be the girl in this relationship," she said standing with a hand on one hip and her knee turned in as she'd seen women do, "then I'm going to be all girl!"

"Don't you look sexy!" Babette said as Michelle entered the living room.

"Thanks!" Michelle smiled at the compliment.

"All ready to see naughty nurse Brenda?"

"Oh stop!" Michelle rolled her eyes at Babette's teasing. "What are your plans for today?"

"I need to go check on my new place," Babette replied between sips of coffee, "I'd really like to be in by the end of the month, but they found a couple problems they need to fix."

"That stinks." Michelle replied grabbing her purse. "Let me know if you need anything from me."

"Think if we gave my contractor a double blowie he'd find a way to work faster?"

"I think if we both sucked him off at the same time," Michelle said as she reached for the front door, "he'd find a way to make us to it again! So he'd probably slow down!"

"Stupid men," grumped Babette, "only after one thing."

"Yeah, they suck!" giggled Michelle as she shook her head and walked out of the condo. "I'm so definitely the girl in this relationship too." Michelle rolled her eyes again as she got to the elevator. "And pretty damn happy about it!"

12