The Agency Ch. 17

Story Info
Michelle spends the morning after with Ms. Allison.
6.7k words
4.77
12k
19

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults who enjoy power exchange, lingerie, heels and the like. It's in the transgender/crossdressing category for a reason, if that scares you, please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

Michelle woke up feeling slightly disoriented, she'd had a fitful night sleep, but then again it wasn't her typical night. Instead of being in her bed she was bound in a trundle bed in Ms. Allison's bedroom. She was also bound and unable to move on her own accord. Michelle's wrists and ankles were cuffed together and connected by a long chain. While Michelle was comfortable, the low hum of the plug vibrating in her ass had been a consistent distraction. Ms. Allison had been kind enough to remove her cage before bed, but Michelle was also dealing with a consistent hard on throughout the night. The hot pink nightie she wore did little to cover her crotch.

"Good morning baby girl!" Ms. Allison said from somewhere nearby. The best Michelle could do was a muffled response as she also had a cock gag in her mouth. "I take it you slept with some difficulty." Michelle mumbled again. "I'm sure you need to relieve yourself," Ms. Allison said as She reached down and unclipped the chain connecting Michelle's ankles to her wrists, "I'll lead you to the bathroom."

Michelle slowly got to her feet, feeling the nightie try to slide back into place, but as she tried to pull the front of it over her hard on Ms. Allison used the chain connected to her wrists to lead her to the bathroom. Blushing deeply, Michelle tried her best to cover herself. While it was wonderful to have the cage off, walking around with her hard on sticking out like a pointer was not something she really wanted to do. Particularly in front of her Boss.

"I'll leave you to deal with your issue," Allie smirked at Michelle's discomfort, "there are slippers for you by the bed, you can meet Me downstairs for coffee." Michelle nodded and waited patiently for Ms. Allison to step out of the bathroom.

Michelle quickly sat, while she was still hard her bladder needed relief. Pushing her hard on under the rim of the bowl, she attempted to relax enough to relieve herself. It wasn't easy to pull off considering her ass was still vibrating, and she was precariously bound and gagged. When the stream finally began to escape Michelle breathed a sigh of relief.

It had been late after the guests had left last night, Ms. Allison had Michelle follow Her upstairs, then directed her to undress. Thanks to the dress Babette had selected, that was terribly easy. It took less than thirty seconds for Michelle to be naked in front of Ms. Allison, who casually sat observing Her charge. After, Ms. Allison slowly prepared Michelle for bed, starting with the nightie she had on still, then adding the cuffs. With Michelle's hands and ankles bound together, Ms. Allison put a cock gag in her mouth after coating it with Michelle's precum. The vibrating plug was added and turned on a low hum before it was even fully inside Michelle's bottom. As a reward for her performance, Michelle was let out of her cage and instantly sprang to life. Shortly after, Michelle was led to the trundle bed only to have her wrist and ankles attached so she could not touch her throbbing member.

"There are a pair of heels for you to put on before you head downstairs," Ms. Allison called out, "you can undo the cuffs from each other, but leave them on for now."

Michelle was rather thankful she wouldn't have to hop down the stairs with the barely 5-inch-long chain between her ankles. Obviously, her feet had enough of a break from being in heels. Michelle hobbled out to the bedroom, undid the short chain between her ankles with the key, then stepped into the 3-inch mules left for her. Making her way downstairs, Michelle desperately tried to get her erection under control, but her still vibrating ass made that near impossible.

"Come out here baby girl!" Ms. Allison called out from Her patio. "Oh dear, is that plug still buzzing away?" Ms. Allison pulled out a cell phone, much to Michelle's delight her ass soon stopped vibrating. "Have a seat," Ms. Allison said casually waving to a nearby chair, "coffee first, games later after all."

Michelle tried to relax, but Ms. Allison was enjoying Her morning coffee in Her perfectly manicured backyard. As Michelle's bare bottom touched the cushioned chair, she did her best to tuck her hardon underneath the nightgown, but there was something very uncomfortable with being outside and uncaged. Michelle came to the realization she actually missed wearing it! Ms. Allison had Michelle remove the gag so she could talk and drink her coffee. Looking down, Michelle could feel her breasts barely being contained in her nightie as well. While she was dressed she felt exposed in every possible way.

"Just relax baby girl," Ms. Allison said casually, "no one can see you back here but Me, and I've certainly seen all of you on more than one occasion."

"Yes, Ms.," Michelle answered, struggling to cross her legs around her hardon, "I will."

Michelle enjoyed a quiet breakfast with her Boss, who was very pleased with her performance the night before. While Ms. Allison stated Michelle's week would be busier than usual, She didn't go into a lot of details. Allie had plans, plans not only for Michelle but potentially for Brenda as well depending on whether she took her assessment soon. Allie still needed to find a replacement for Michelle and needed to do it soon. While Allie was understated in how She thought Michelle did last night, the truth was Michell would soon have to move out of the office. Tina, Bernard and a few others were already lining up got time with Michelle. David had not panned out, and the others who'd applied were even less appealing as options.

"All set baby girl?" Ms. Allison asked.

"Yes, Ms."

"Okay, you can clean up here and the kitchen," Allie instructed, "by the time you're done I'll be back to collect you."

"Yes, Ms. Allison." Michelle replied.

"You should remove the plug and clean that first though."

"Thank you, Ms." Michelle replied sheepishly.

Allie smirked to Herself as She headed upstairs to get ready. While it wouldn't be a full day for Michelle, it would be one that would solidify her submissiveness. Brenda had done very well with her training; it wouldn't take much at all. Jimmy had been very pleased, referring to Michelle as a house cat in heat in his report. Dennis even commented on her willingness to please, there wasn't much else needed to get Michelle ready. Tomorrow she would be sent to get clothing, Wednesday she would go see the photographer and his assistant and by Friday night she would be on Bernard's yacht for the weekend feeling even more exposed than she was teetering around on 3-inch heels, uncaged in a barely there nightie.

Michelle walked through the door back into the kitchen, her swinging hardon leading the way, making repeated trips until the outside table was clear. Each time she tried to clean something in the sink her hardon banged the edge of the counter, it wasn't painful but started to become somewhat enjoyable. Doing her best to focus on the task at hand, Michelle couldn't help but wonder what was in store not only for today but the remainder of her employment. Lost in thought, Michelle managed to get everything finished just before she heard the sound of Ms. Allison's heels approaching.

"All done muffin?" Allie called from behind while taking a leaning position against the door frame.

"Yes, I am Ms." Michele replied turning slowly to see her Boss. "Ohhhh God."

Just like the first day they'd met, Allie had chosen her outfit with Brenda's particular likes in mind. Leaning against the door frame, Allie stood with Her legs crossed and arms folded. She'd selected a black satin and lace long line corset with a small black lace thong. The corset had a lace skirt which covered her butt extending from the corset at each hip. She'd paired that with long black leather gloves, Cuban heel stockings and a pair of black patent heels. Allie smirked as She watched Michelle's hardon twitch and drip with excitement.

"It seems you're excited by My little outfit here." Allie grinned.

"Uh, yes it's quite, uh, stunning, Ms." Michelle gulped trying not to be too obvious in how she stared.

"Let's get you ready," Ms. Allison walked forward almost elegantly, and gripped Michelle's hardon in Her hand leading her out of the kitchen, "don't worry, it won't take long."

Michelle couldn't remember the last time a Woman had grabbed her hardon and led her somewhere. Ms. Allison only let go long enough for them to descend a set of stairs, once at the bottom She regripped her and continued until Ms. Allison stopped them at a step-in shower. There Ms. Allison slowly turned to face Her employee, giving her hardon a slow squeeze and letting a finger slide over Michelle's aching balls.

"Take your nightie off muffin," Allie softly instructed while feeling Michelle twitch in Her hand, "and step out of your heels." Michelle could only nod in response as she obeyed. "Now, take these keys are remove your cuffs," Allie said holding the keys in front of Michelle's face, "then I want you to shower and shave yourself."

Michelle reluctantly bent over to remove the cuffs, knowing it would mean Ms. Allison releasing her aching hardon, and undid her cuffs. Turning on the water, Michelle did as she was told. Doing her best to ignore that she was cleaning herself under her Boss' watchful eye, Michelle went through her usual skin care regimen. Michelle dried her hair quickly, standing awkwardly while awaiting instructions.

"Over there is what you'll wear during our playtime," Ms. Allison instructed, "put your hair up in pigtails as well, there are hair ties over there as well."

"Yes, Ms." Michelle responded while walking over to the bag.

Michelle rolled her eyes looking into the bag. The choice was simple though, be naked or dress in what was in the bag. Michelle removed the panties first; they weren't her usual or for that matter anyone's usual. The front had a sleeve for Michelle's still raging hardon while the back was open. They were white satin with pink ruffles, which matched the front close shelf bra she put on next. Taking a seat, Michelle pulled on the white opaque stockings, which were adorned with one large pink bows at the top of each. Finally, Michelle stepped into a pair of 1-inch platform white heels with pink bows on the back.

"Don't forget the hair!" Ms. Allison smiled wide watching Her employee slowly getting dressed.

The heels had to be close to 6-inches, leaving Michelle feeling like she was walking almost on her toes as she moved to the mirror. Brushing out her hair, Michelle used the fluffy pink bows to fix her pigtails into place.

"Don't you just look adorable!" Ms. Allison was almost giddy as She looked over Her effeminate employee. "If you're a very good girl today," She said approaching Michelle again, cupping her satin covered balls, "I may even let you worship My pussy with your tongue!" Michelle shuddered with excitement. "You could potentially enjoy that more than the orgasm you're going to try to earn this morning!"

"Thank you, Ms. Allison." Michelle panted.

"Now, put those cuffs on and we can continue." Ms. Allison instructed then released Her grasp on Michelle.

Doing as she was told, Michelle put the white leather with pink lining cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Each was locked into place by a heart shaped pink lock. It was all a constant reminder for Michelle of where she stood in this relationship and in her employment. Ms. Allison walked around Michelle, cuffing her wrists behind her back, then grasped her raging hardon again leading her to an odd-looking stool. Guiding Michelle to her knees, Ms. Allison used a set of small leather straps to secure her ankles to her wrists, immobilizing Michelle.

"Now, let's back you up just a little bit," Ms. Allison said as She lightly grasped Michelle's hips, pulling her back into position, "you need to be in the right spot to truly enjoy this." Michelle felt the familiar pressure against her ass, wearing the plug all night allowed the bulbous head of the dildo to easily enter her. "Here's a not so unfamiliar feeling for you." Ms. Allison snickered as She adjusted the depth of the dildo entering Michelle's ass. "Don't worry, it's not as big as the last cock you had inside you."

Michelle let out a small moan as she felt the head slide easily through her anal canal and inside her. It was curved, the curve feeling more prominent as it continued to enter her. Her moan became slightly louder as the head reached her prostate causing her hardon to twitch. As the dildo started to back out, Michelle realized she'd not inhaled since it entered her. Taking a deep breath, Michelle felt Ms. Allison wrap something around her lower legs. She realized it was a wide strap designed to hold her in place. Right after securing the strap, a bowl was placed underneath her dripping hardon.

"We wouldn't want you to waste any of that would we?" Ms. Allison's lips were close enough to Michelle's ear as She whispered, Michelle could feel Her breath.

"No, Ms." Cooed Michelle.

"Now, you stay put." Ms. Allison instructed as She stood up behind her.

Ms. Allison made it a point to walk slowly from behind Michelle, allowing her to hear the sound of Her heels clicking on the floor. Moving so Her feel crossed slightly as She passed Michelle, causing Her hips to sway just a bit extra, Allie could feel Michelle's stare on Her body. She knew the lace back covered just enough of Her butt to tease Michelle, leaving her longing for more. As Allie moved the curtain in front of Michelle two things came into view, a large gold framed mirror angled perfectly so Michelle could see her reflection and a large screen TV above it. Allie smirked as She caught Michelle staring at Her legs and butt.

"Can you see okay sweetie?" Ms. Allison asked looking at Michelle in the reflection.

"Yes, Ms.!" Michelle cooed.

"I thought you might like to watch," Allie said as She slowly sauntered back, gliding Her fingers over Michelle's shoulders as She passed, "you do have those voyeuristic tendencies after all." Michelle moaned; her eyes locked on her reflection.

Allie straddled the device Michelle was strapped to, standing behind Michelle, staring at Her horny charge in the mirror. Picking up a remote, Allie turned on the TV, pressing play then setting the remote aside. She watched Michelle's face for reaction as the images came to life, studying Her employees face as a large breasted T-girl feel to her knees in front of muscular man with a mammoth cock. Allie watched as Michelle unconsciously licked her lips while her cock twitched and poured more precum like a faucet. Behind Michelle, Allie slowly lowered Herself, settling behind Michelle and lightly placing Her hands on Michelle's hips.

Michelle could feel Ms. Allison behind her, Her breasts pressing lightly into Michelle's back, Her hands on Michelle's hips, the nails digging in slightly, Her breath against Michelle's ear. It was almost like sensory overload, all of Michelle's senses were being assaulted at the same time. The smell of her dribbling precum filled her nose, the feel of the lingerie and cuffs holding her body tightly, the vision of the T-girl, who was now getting her face fucked in earnest by the guy on the TV. Even though she hadn't tasted her precum yet, she knew it was coming and she couldn't wait!

"Don't you just love the way your breasts move with each thrust muffin?" Ms. Allison whispered.

"Yesssss, Msss."

"Would you like Me to play with them?" Allie asked as She gently pulled the straps off Michelle's shoulders.

"Oh please Ms.!"

"Did you enjoy the way your breasts bounced when Mikey fucked you?" Allie asked as She cupped Michelle's breasts, folding the cups down with Her thumbs.

"It felt wonderful Ms.!" Michelle gulped, watching the cock on the screen throb, shooting cum into the T-girls mouth then on her face. "Like nothing I'd ever felt before!"

"You're going to feel it a lot more often Michelle," Allie teased Michelle's hard nipples with Her index fingers and thumbs, "are you looking forward to it?"

"Yessss Msss!" Michelle groaned.

Allie loved watching Michelle's reaction, knowing the next video would illicit even more of one. Before it came on, as Michelle watched the T-girl scoop the cum that had dribbled on her breasts, Allie turned the controller up slightly pushing the dildo in Michelle's ass in and out quicker. Michelle's mouth was now open as she panted, her eyes became just as wide open as her mouth as the image came up. It was shot from the limo and showed Mikey holding Michelle in place by her hair as she sucked his veiny cock. A soft moan escaped Michelle again as she watched herself suck her first real cock.

"Did you enjoy yourself that night?" Allie asked softly, rubbing Her nose against Michelle's ear as She spoke. "Did you enjoy the taste of him?"

"Yesssssss sssooo much Ms.!" Michelle's hips started to roll within the confines of the strap holding her in place. "He felt so good! He made me ..."

"Made you what muffin?" Allie smirked as She pressed for the answer. "Made you feel like what?"

"A girl."

"What kind of girl sweetie" She pressed.

"A real girl."

"Come on muffin, you can do better," Allie pushed, "what kind of real girl?"

"A slutty real girl!" Michelle finally answered.

"That's right baby girl," Allie was proud of Michelle reaching the realization, "you gave yourself over to a Real Man who'd barely bought you dinner, then let Him use you anyway He wanted!" Allie pinched Michelle's nipples firmly. "And if He were here, what would you say if He wanted to fuck you again?"

"I'd beg Him!" Michelle watched as Mikey came in her mouth on the TV.

"Tell me, My slutty sissy Michelle," Allie licked the back of Michelle's ear, pressing Her breasts into Michelle's back firmer, "is it better to be Michelle or Michael?"

"Michelle!" Michelle blurted. "It's so much better to be Michelle!"

"I'm glad you see it that way," Allie smiled contently, enjoying not only Michelle's admission but being aroused by her willingness to give in, "it seems you're quite popular as Michelle after all doesn't it?"

The next video captured Michelle lying on the backseat of the limo while Dennis slid his cock in and out of her mouth. Michelle watched as her body writhed at his invasion, as if she were trying to take even more of him into her mouth even with his balls pressed against her nose. Michelle gasped as Dennis exploded over her chest, even now feeling the sensation happening again. As she watched herself sit up in the back of the limo, leaving her breasts uncovered as Dennis drove to allow his seed to dry, Michelle watched as her breasts moved with each bump and move of the limo. The hardening white globs of cum moving with them.

"Such a slutty girl you are," Allie praised, "sitting in the back of the limo with your tits hanging out like that, with a strange man's cum drying on them." Allie felt Michelle's body shudder against Hers. "Tell Me," Allie nibbled Michelle's ear slightly, "what's Dennis' last name?"

Allie smiled, teasing Michelle's nipples further and squeezing her breasts, watching the look of desperation and confusion wash over Michelle's face. Allie knew Michelle had no idea what Dennis' last name was, if it weren't for the fact She hired him, Allie wouldn't know either! Dennis had become a happy accident, a friend of Mikey who could keep his mouth shut and had a clean driving record. His only vice was the occasional need to have his cock sucked, whether Dennis knew that Allie's girls were real girls or not didn't matter. Dennis was happy and delivered as well as picked up the girls in a timely manner with out a single complaint about the time it needed to be one. Maybe that was the reason for the blowjobs? A nice tip for his inconvenience.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,372 Followers
12