The Agency Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay that you don't know sweetie," Allie teased, easing up the controller again, "all that matters is that you enjoyed two cocks in the same night. Didn't you?"

"Yes Ms.!" Michelle groaned feeling her hardon vibrating with excitement. "I need to cum so badly though!"

"Oh, you will," Allie smiled at Michelle in the reflection then released Her grasp on Michelle's breasts, "I'm sure you're going to cum so hard it hurts, by the time I let you." Michelle groaned louder. "Remember that question you asked last night?" Allie reached for the bowl Michelle had been dripping into as She spoke. "About that odd term you heard?"

"Yeeessssss!"

"Keep your eyes on the screen, this is what they want to do to you."

On the screen 6 Men stood around a kneeling T-girl, who was stroking two while trying to work another pair with her mouth. Allie took a small paper cup, running it through the pool of precum before returning the bowl between Michelle's quivering legs, all while Michelle's eyes were glued to the screen. Goosebumps had formed on Michelle's arms, her body was covered in light perspiration as she intently watched the action on the screen. Shutting the controller off, with the cock buried deep into Michelle's ass, the head pressing against her prostate just as the first load of cum shot across the T-girls face covering her left eye into her hair.

"Ohhhhh God!" Michelle groaned loudly, desperately pressing her body against the dildo.

Allie grasped Michelle's pigtails, pulling them together so She could hold them with one hand, then leaned her face back slightly. Michelle's eyes riveted on the screen, watching as another cock began to deposit its load across the T-girls nose and cheek. Michelle soon felt the warmth flowing over her forehead starting at her hairline, slowly oozing down her face as the next cock exploded. As Allie slowly let the contents of the paper cup dribble onto Michelle's face, she watched Michelle's reaction, studying Michelle as She poured some down her nose. Michelle opened her mouth, her eyes blinking away what was trying to enter it, in order to keep her eyes on the screen. Another load coated the T-girl's face, Michelle opened her mouth tasting her precum and searching for more with her tongue.

"Do you want that to be you?" Allie stood behind Michelle, letting the warmth of Her body be felt on the back of Michelle's head.

"YES!" Michelle mewled.

"It will be soon enough," Allie smiled as Michelle's eyes quickly left the screen and met Hers, "more than likely more than once."

Michelle could feel the precum, that had washed down her face, dribbling down her neck and dripping off her chin onto her breasts. The dildo was slowly pulled out, until just the tip remained inside. If it were possible, she was hornier than when, well she couldn't remember. Looking at her own reflection, she could see the desperation in her cum covered face while her hips desperately tried to work the dildo bac inside her. Behind her, Ms. Allison stood triumphantly holding her pigtails watching Michelle's attempts to cum.

"Tell you what sweetie," Allie said settling behind Michelle again, "you're quite a mess aren't you?" Michelle moaned in response. "These titties look so hot covered in cum, don't they?" Michelle watched as Ms. Allison's hands softly kneaded and massaged her breasts before She lifted a finger to Michelle's mouth. "Wrap those lovely cock sucking lips around My finger and suck it clean muffin!"

Michelle's entire focus became Ms. Allison's finger as she pursed her lips and swirled her tongue around it. The taste of her precum filled her mouth, while she watched Ms. Allison fondle and tease her other breast and finger fuck her mouth. A wave of pleasure filled Michelle's body. Ms. Allison extracted Her finger from Michelle's mouth, reached for the controller and maneuvered the dildo back into Michelle's body just shy of her prostate. Michelle's long groan helped Ms. Allison achieve the perfect depth, just deep enough to keep Michelle's level of arousal at its peak.

"Look on the screen muffin," Allie whispered in Michelle's ear, "that could very well be you and Babette up there."

On the large screen TV, Michelle watched as two lingerie clad T-girls fucked. One wearing pink and black lingerie stood behind the other and slammed her hard cock into the other T-girl's ass. The on in front, wearing a red corset, was grunting with each hard thrust that lifted her heels off the floor. Michelle's eyes glued to the screen; she had no idea she was drooling while frantically trying to hump the dildo in her ass.

"Which do you want to be girlie?" Allie asked while teasing Michelle's nipples with both hands.

"The one in red!" Michelle blurted. "Please! The one in red!"

"Such a slutty little girl," Allie chided, "wanting so badly to be fucked!"

"YESSS!" Michelle almost wept in desperation.

"Don't worry My slutty little sissy," Ms. Allison cooed in Michelle's ear, "you'll get fucked to your heart's content soon enough." Ms. Allison stood slowly, grasping Michelle's pigtails again in one hand before slowly walking in front of her tied submissive. "What a sight you are," Michelle looked up to see Ms. Allison taking pictures with Her phone, "the look on your face says it all." Tucking Her phone into Her lingerie, Ms. Allison takes Michelle's pigtails in both hands, leaning Michelle's head back at an almost impossible angle. "Now, be a good little girl," Ms. Allison instructed stepping forward until the thin material covering Her pussy pressed against Michelle's lips, "and show Me how talented that tongue of yours really is!"

Held tightly in place, Michelle didn't need any prodding as she pressed her lips against the moist bottoms separating her mouth from Ms. Allison's clitoris. While She wouldn't show it, Allie was in need of an orgasm just as much as Her charge. Allie doubted that Michelle realized this, or the fact that Allie was using Michelle's body to brace Herself. Much to Her delight, Michelle moved her tongue expertly while softly sucking, rapidly bringing Allie to a much-needed orgasm.

"Mmmmmm that's it, muffin!" Allie moaned. "I can feel your desire!"

Allie's legs tremored as Michelle's tongue brought Her to orgasm, while Michelle strained, stretched and sucked, her body working as one large sexual nerve ending. It's only when Ms. Allison steps away, Michelle's bond anchoring her and making it impossible to follow the heavenly taste that had just flooded her mouth, that Michelle sinks back into her sexual desperation.

"Oh, you are quite talented with that tongue," Allie panted as She recovered, "are you ready to cum baby girl?"

"Yesssss! Please!!!" Michelle whined.

"And I suppose you want it by a good, hard fucking?"

"YES MS.!" The forlorn look in Michelle's eyes conveyed even more than her voice.

Allie moved behind Her sub, shakily taking a seat just out of her view, and picked up the controller. Slowly manipulating it, the dildo started moving in and out, gradually increasing in speed and adding a few more squirts of lube. The greased dildo slips in and out of Michelle's ass with ease, with each deep thrust pressing against Michelle's prostate.

"Ohhhh! Yessss! Pleassssee!" Pleaded Michelle as she felt her orgasm near.

Sensing her level of arousal, Allie smirked while recovering Her phone and recording the moments leading up to Michelle's climax. On the small screen, Allie watched as Michelle's breasts swayed and heaved both from the rapid drilling of the dildo and her breathing. Placing the controller in Her lap, Allie's thumb hovered over a yet to be touched switch, as She steadied Her phone.

"Ready to orgasm?" She taunted.

"YES! MS.!" Michelle's voice was frantic.

"Tell Me how willing of a slut you are, and I'll let you orgasm!" Allie replied sharply.

The torrent of sissy desperation Michelle released was frenzied and furious string of Michelle debasing herself. Allie flicked the switch Her thumb had been rubbing softly, causing not only the dildo inside her to alight with vibration but also the base where Michelle's painfully swollen balls had been resting. This sent Michelle through another round of sissy, sexual confessions and needs extolling her desire to be given over in every way to whomever Ms. Allison desired. Even as the thick white jets of cum exploded from her body, Michelle continued to beg to keep the dildo slamming into her body until her body finally slumped from exhaustion. Once it had, Ms. Allison slowly turned the vibration and thrusting down until both stopped completely.

Slowly getting to Her feet, Allie first released the clips from the leather straps holding Michelle's wrists to her ankles. Once released, Michelle's arms fell forward, hanging lifelessly by her side. Holding one of her shoulders tightly, Allie undid the strap holding Michelle to the device, then quickly grabbed her other shoulder, lowering Michelle as slowly as She could manage to the floor. As Michelle slowly stretched out on the floor, Allie placed a small pillow under her head.

"Rest up sweetie," Ms. Allison whispered sweetly in Michelle's ear, "you've done well today."

Michelle's eyes strained to stay open, locked on the long stream of cum she'd just shot from her body only a few inches from her face. Managing to move her right hand to the end of it, Michelle scooped the long line of salty goodness before bringing it to her mouth before falling asleep from total exhaustion.

"Falling asleep with a finger full of cum in her mouth," Allie said recording Her exhausted sissy on Her phone, "you are quite a trooper baby girl!"

Sleeping for just over an hour, Michelle slowly became aware of where she was and what had led to her nap. Her balls still ached, though not as badly as they had and certainly not as bad as her ass. Realizing her cuffs and heels were still in place, Michelle tried to clear the fog in her mind, as she had another pressing issue. She had to pee. Blinking her eyes, Michelle was finally able to focus on a toilet fifteen or so feet away. It took considerable effort, but eventually Michelle was able to get herself to her feet and stagger toward the toilet. Finally settling into the seat, Michelle let out a sigh of relief.

"How are you feeling?" Ms. Allison asked as She walked in.

"Oh, um," Michelle replied nervously, as if she'd been caught doing something wrong, "I'm good, Ms."

"It's not like I don't know you pee baby girl," Allie smirked, "relax, I've certainly had you in far more compromising positions than on the toilet."

"Yes, Ms." Michelle blushed in reply.

It was then Michelle realized that Ms. Allison had once again adopted a far more casual outfit, exchanging Her incredibly sexy black lingerie for black yoga shorts and a light blue sweatshirt. Still in her pink and white lingerie, cuffs and heels, Michelle felt woefully out of place. As she flushed and stood up, Michelle was quickly reminded that her semi-erect cock was still wrapped in a pink and white satin sheath protruding from her frilly panties.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Allie said smirking at Michelle's discomfort.

"Yes, Ms." Michelle replied following her Boss back upstairs to the bedroom she'd awoken in hours ago.

Allie led Michelle to the bathroom, turning on the water for the tub before handing Michelle the keys to remove the small locks on her cuffs. The tub slowly filled while Michelle removed everything, placing the cuffs on the vanity and lingerie into a hamper. Once the tub was full enough, Allie added a strawberry scented bubble bath, and instructed Michelle to get in. It had been decades since Michelle had taken a bubble bath, and it had never been like this one. Allie allowed Michelle to soak the stiffness from her body, She had no further plans for her today, so why rush?

Close to an hour later, Michelle eased her way out of the tub, finding a nearby lavender robe to put on before walking back to the bedroom. There, neatly arranged on the bed, were Michelle's clothes along with her all too familiar cage. Without any guidance, Michelle started by putting on her cage before putting on the rest of her clothing. The minimalistic outfit didn't take a lot of time for Michelle to put on as Ms. Allison had laid out a dark blue with floral accent above the knee tunic, which had a keyhole front to show a bit of Michelle's cleavage and open short sleeves. Underneath that, Michelle had on a pair of French cut navy-blue bikinis. Compared to last night's outfit, Michelle was wearing far more than she had, but compared to her usual level of clothing it was considerably less. Next to the bed was a pair of open toe, sling back wedge sandals which Michelle put on last.

Michelle returned to the bathroom, fixing her hair and putting on light makeup to compliment her dress. Before she exited the bedroom, Michelle put on her jewelry from the night before. Descending the stairs, Michelle could feel her breasts rubbing the soft inside of the brushed cotton dress, causing her nipples to get hard.

"Don't you just look adorable?" Allie said as Michelle entered the living room.

"Thank you, Ms." Michelle replied sheepishly.

"You look like the girl next door," Allie smirked, "instead of the wanton slut you were a couple hours ago!" Michelle blushed deeply as Her words. "It's okay muffin," Allie stood, walking slowly toward Her employee, "that's the exact way you should look."

"Yes, Ms." Michelle replied.

"I'm just going to add one bit of fun before I send you on your way," Allie said warmly, "now undo the top of your dress."

It amazed Michelle how Ms. Allison's tone never seemed to change even when She was ordering her to get undressed. It was never harsh, or said as a command, but as a casual statement as if She were saying "hello, how are you?" Michelle unhooked the small clasp behind her neck, pulling the zipper downward. Simply lowering her arms, Michelle's dress fell to her wrists, leaving her bare from the waist up. Without a word, Ms. Allison placed a thin necklace around Michelle's neck, letting two long ends hang in front of her. Taking Michelle's nipple in Her left hand, Ms. Allison tugged and rolled it hard, until She could place a small loop around it, snugging the loop tight. As it turned out, the loop was at the end of the necklace, as was the other that was affixed to her other nipple.

"There you go," Allie smiled triumphantly, "take a look in the mirror before you fix your dress muffin."

Michelle turned to a nearby mirror, her eyes following the delicate necklace from her shoulders, where it split in two between her breasts. From there the two ends looped around, hanging several inches below her breasts, before moving upward to the loops which held her hard nipples. Given the go ahead, Michelle carefully pulls her dress back in place, finding it impossible not to notice her rock-hard nipples through the thin material of the dress. As Michelle returned to Ms. Allison, she could feel the sway of the chain and subtle tugs on her nipples as she moved.

"Dennis is out front waiting for you," Allie smiled, taking Michelle by the arm and leading her to the door, "enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I'll see you in the office tomorrow."

"Yes, Ms." Michelle said as hey approached the front door. "Thank you again for last night."

"You did amazingly well sweetie," Allie said proudly, "we will talk about it more in the morning."

"Yes, Ms." Michelle responded as Allie led her outside.

Walking toward her driver, Michelle couldn't help but notice his eyes swaying in time with her breasts. The hardness of her nipples, and the nipple rings keeping them that way, surely helped make them impossible to miss. Smiling, Dennis opened the door extending his hand to her.

"Good afternoon, Michelle." Dennis said taking her hand as Michelle slipped into the car seat.

The shortness of her skirt managed to distract Dennis' gaze from her breasts momentarily. "Thank you, Dennis." Michelle said as she tried to get him to shut the door.

"It's a wonder I don't make you pay Me Dennis!" Allie teased.

"Thankfully you do Ms." Dennis said shutting the door, "or my wife would have my hide!"

"I don't think ogling their breasts," Allie chided, "would be what got you in trouble with your wife!"

"Yes, in deed Ms.!" Dennis said tipping his imaginary cap and hustling to the driver's seat.

As they headed off, Michelle sat easily in the back seat. She noticed the small voice in the back of her head that had been bothering her for months hadn't been heard from for quite some time. Knowing she had time, Michelle texted Brenda back and forth, setting up a dinner with her later that night. Sitting back into the plush seat, Michelle arched her back slightly, jutting out her chest.

"So, Dennis," Michelle said seductively, "can I thank you for the ride?"

"Oh, after watching you walk out, I was hoping you would ask," Dennis replied blushing, "but I've given three girls rides so far today, and each of them has thanked me, I don't think I could muster the strength again quite yet."

"My word Dennis!" Michelle teased, "You're getting more action than I am!"

"Looking like you do," Dennis replied with a smile, "I find that surprising!"

"You do say the sweetest things, Dennis!" Michelle replied.

Arriving back at her building, Dennis helped Michelle out of the car, giving her butt a quick squeeze before she walked off. It hadn't provided enough distraction for the swaying chains creating constant pressure on her erect nipples. More than a couple passing men seemed to delight in Michelle's level of arousal as well. Michelle was stuck with a somewhat slow gait, walking quickly only caused her chest to bounce more and the chains to tug harder on her nipples. The doorman appreciated her slow walk through the lobby, Michelle wondered if he knew this was her first trip home since he'd watched Babette and herself leave the night before?

"How was your morning?" Babette called out as Michelle entered the condo.

"Exhausting!" Michelle replied with a giggle.

"I'm sure you've had a pretty big build up to this point!" Babette teased. "It hurts so good when you can let loose like that!"

"You've got that right," Michelle replied as Babette stepped out in an elegant looking red cocktail dress, "and where are you heading tonight?"

"Oh, just dinner," Babette replied with a chuckle, "and some after dinner activities. How was Dennis on your drive home?"

"Too tired to play!" Michelle laughed.

"I don't doubt it," Babette quipped, "it was a busy weekend for him!" Babette checked her makeup in the mirror, then looked back at Michelle. "What are your plans for tonight?"

"I'm meeting Brenda," Michelle blushed, "dinner and stuff."

"Well, you enjoy yourself," Babette replied walking up to Michelle and giving her a hug, "your free nights are going to be few and far between pretty soon."

"Can't wait!" Michelle replied walking Babette to the door. "Have a fun night with naughty nurse Brenda!"

"I will!" Michelle replied with a wink.

12