All Comments on 'The Agency Ch. 19'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

thank you for another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finally the wait is over, you had us readers on the edge for the past few months but it was all worth it, just hope the next chapter won’t take that long to be complete

88girfriend88girfriendalmost 2 years ago

Love the twist. Look forward to see Brenda grow into her new role

hotrod824hotrod824almost 2 years ago

I read all of the chapters but was really disappointed! This story should have been in the Dom area not in this section! But that is only my opinion!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very very good and interesting ! Please keep this story going

Please

rmac1rmac1almost 2 years ago

After reading this entire series, I only hope there is more adventures for Michelle, Ms. Allison, & Brenda. You truly have a gift to write great stories and this series is proof of that.

Loved every chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you continue this series. The story is fun and finding a woman attracted to her/him that is accepting and seems to be as kinky is even more fun. The one criticism I notice is you use the wrong name several times. You will refer to Michelle as Melissa and sometimes seemed as if you interchanged Brenda and Michelle's names I think there were some other instances of wrong names for some other characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG. This needs to be made into a film, amazing read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! Can't get enough of this story. More please MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story so much both as just a sexually exciting story of someone improving their life in my opinion and view as well as an incredible fantasy that could actually be attainable by people of the correct age, location and situation which is one of the main reasons that I so look forward to every chapter. Your characters are interesting and not just cardboard cutouts for a personality and the conversations and interactions are something completely believable. Thanks for posting this and every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love I now have understand the how that POWER EXCHANGED work. I hope Allison continue training. Her employee's to follow command. And allow their inner self and explore their true self. Thank You Ms._ Allison.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImagination9 months ago

I'm so verrrry pleased with Ms. Allie's handling of the girlfriend situation. It was starting to get out of hand. This is much better. Thank you.

The overall series is quite good. Nice creating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous