The Agency Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flick the end of the feather over the head," Allie instructed as She removed the gloves, "like a tongue licking it."

Michelle groaned loudly again at the new sensation. The tickling of her cock head continued as a hand went to her right hip. The hand gripped her tightly as a medium sized plug slid easily into her ass. The bulbous piece was soon sucked inside her, pulling the base against her ass.

"Okay," Allie said as She stood up, "now back away." Brenda did as she was told, watching as Michelle strained to move her cock forward to find the feather again. "See, a willing participant!" Allie said with a wink.

"She's so horny!" Brenda said in amazement.

"Oh, she can get hornier." Allie said as She picked up a crop. "Now, the idea with pain is to make it quick and not too harsh," Allie instructed as She let the stem of the crop rub roughly over Michelle's nipples, "even when you're really upset, you need to keep yourself in check." Brenda watched as Michelle winced slightly but still moaned with pleasure. "Never violate the trust of your pet."

"Okay." Brenda's breathing quickened slightly as she watched the action in front of her.

"By doing this you warm the skin," Allie said as She lightly slapped the end of the crop around Michelle's nipples, "it reduces the possibility of bruising but also mentally prepares them." Michelle groaned loudly, her hips moving back and forth. "When they are unable to see or hear," Allie said as She suddenly stopped Her light tapping of the crop, "time is on your side."

By now, Michelle's body was covered in perspiration, the pool of precum now extended to both of her knees, and her breathing was very heavy. When Allie pressed the leather tongue of the crop against the underside of Michelle's breast, using the crop to slightly lift her breast, Michelle bit her lower lip groaning louder. As Allie flicked her wrist, striking Michelle's nipple with the two leather tongues, she lurched and groaned louder.

"It doesn't take much force," Allie said lightly striking the other nipple, "the length of the crop does the work for you." Brenda wordlessly nodded as Allie handed her another crop. "Now, if you alternate between rubbing and slapping," Allie instructed, "you lessen the pain momentarily but the pleasure remains."

"I never would have thought to do this!" Brenda's voice trembled as her hand moved the crop around Michelle's hard nipple.

"Play your cards right," Allie said as She picked up a small pink vibrator, "and the word no will be completely removed from her vocabulary!" Brenda nodded silently, still wrapping her mind around what was going on and how her sweet little Michelle was far kinkier than she'd imagined. "Have some fun with her breasts," Allie instructed as She squatted next to Michelle, "and I'll have fun with this."

With the vibrator turned on medium, Allie held the tip against the underside of Michelle's throbbing cock. The combination of pleasure and pain in two locations was almost too much for Michelle to take. When the vibrator was moved over Michelle's cock, she was in heaven, but when it touched her aching balls, Michelle strained to escape it. Between that and the incessant teasing of her nipples, Michelle was on overdrive.

"Rub the rod over the end of her so you cover it with her leakings." Allie instructed.

"Okay." Brenda replied doing exactly as she was instructed. "It's covered!" She said in amazement at the amount of bodily fluid that now covered the rod.

"Bring it to her lips by your hand," Allie instructed turning the vibe to high and pressing it against the plug, "she looks thirsty to Me!"

The strong vibrations in her ass caused Michelle to tilt her head back, open her mouth and moan loudly. Then the taste of her precum entered her mouth, she coiled her tongue around the source, pursing her lips and sucking in as much as she could.

"Wow!" Brenda's eyes were wide in amazement. "I never would have guessed she'd act like this." Unseen to Brenda, Allie got up and picked up a dildo off Her desk.

"Rub that in her mess," Allie said pushing the dildo into her hand, "and hold it in front of you."

Brenda did as she was told coating the dildo in Michelle's pool. As she did, Michelle lowered her head to a normal level now that the vibrator had been removed. Standing in front of Michelle, Brenda straddled the platform, pressing the base of the dildo against her pubic bone. Brenda's eyes opened wide as Michelle's mouth enveloped the 7 inch shaft until her nose pressed against the leather miniskirt she had on.

"Holy shit!" Brenda blurted as Michelle lavished the dildo with abandon. "I never knew she was so good at this!" Brenda's eyes were locked on Michelle as her tongue and mouth worshiped every millimeter of the dildo. "I don't even put this much effort into a blow job!"

"Well, you're not the slut she is!" Allie chuckled.

"We keep this up much longer," Brenda said pulling the dildo from Michelle's mouth and backing away, "I'm going to be so desperate for an orgasm I may get that slutty!"

"Oh, don't worry," Allie teased giving Brenda's butt a playful slap, "I won't let you leave here horny." Brenda blushed and jumped at the swat on her butt. "See that thing at the end of the desk?" Brenda nodded. "Go put that on while I get her ready for you."

Brenda put down the dildo, then moved to the end of the desk to see what she was to put on. Thankfully there were clearly defined leg holes and straps that could only go against the back of her body. That, and while it wasn't information she'd readily offer, she'd seen several videos where a Dominatrix had used a strapon harness to peg a sissy. With her back to Allie, Brenda stepped into the harness, pulling it over the short skirt and cinching it in place.

As Brenda put on the harness, Allie unclipped the strap holding Michelle's wrists, then used the ring on her collar to move Michelle onto all fours. Moving Michelle's hips back, Allie used a strap to hold her tightly in place by tightening the straps around her thighs to her ankles. Rubbing her thumb over the plug's base, Allie looked up to see how Brenda was progressing. Looking up, Allie felt a sense of pride as she saw Brenda standing in Her office wearing a well-fitting harness with the 7 inch dildo protruding from her body.

"It takes some time to be able to establish a good rhythm," Allie instructed as She waved Brenda behind Michelle, "once you do you're able to orgasm from it, but it probably will only frustrate you more today."

"I don't know that I can get more frustrated than I am right now!" Brenda giggled nervously.

"You'll do fine," Allie said picking up a bottle of lube and walking to Her new friend, "just do what you would like if you were on the receiving end."

"Okay." Brenda said anxiously.

Allie poured lube into her right hand as she approached Brenda. When She was close enough Allie wrapped her hand around the dildo, slowly and seductively stroking the dildo to lube it all while watching Brenda's reaction intently. As expected, Brenda's breathing had quickened, She could see it not only in the fast rise and fall of her breasts, but hear it as well.

"Are you ready?" Allie whispered.

"YES!" Brenda responded huskily.

"Good!" Allie replied releasing the dildo and turning to Michelle. "She's almost ready," Allie said as She slowly removed the plug, "take your time and enjoy yourself."

Allie moved to Her chair, slowly crossing Her legs as Brenda mounted the pad behind Michelle. Watching intently, Allie smiled as Brenda slowly circled Michelle's ass with the head of the dildo. The sound of Michelle's desperate moans filled the room as she attempted unsuccessfully to pull the dildo inside her. When Brenda finally slid the head into Michelle's ass, Michelle's head whipped back as she released the deepest and longest of moans.

"Oh God Ms.!" Michelle groaned loudly. "Please!"

Brenda struggled to maintain a set rhythm, it was a new experience trying to use a cock and thrust her hips to meet both her and Michelle's need for pleasure. She could feel how the back of the dildo could bring her intense pleasure as it bumped and rubbed against her swollen clit, but she struggled to not back out so far that the next thrust missed Michelle's wanton hole. Putting her hands on Michelle's hips, Brenda started to establish a better rhythm.

"This isn't as easy as it looks on videos!" Brenda grumbled.

"It's okay," Allie said calmly, "you'll get it, just relax and don't force it."

"I don't know."

"Push forward, hold your hips against her ass, then wiggle them back and forth a bit." Allie instructed.

Brenda did as Allie instructed, hearing Michelle groan and thrash her head backward. Brenda slid slowly back, watching the dildo ease out of Michelle's body and stopping before the tip slid out. She then pushed back in just as hard, then wiggled her hips.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yeeessssss!" Michelle moaned loudly. "Please let me cum!"

"Seems you're doing better than you thought!" Allie said slowly rising to her feet. "Go again."

Brenda did as Allie told her, feeling Her kneel behind her on the pedestal. Allie pressed her hips against Brenda's bottom, placing her hands lightly on Brenda's hip. Moving Brenda's body in time with her own, Allie helped her establish a quick and solid tempo.

"Reach up and grab her ponytail." Allie instructed with a soft whisper.

Brenda did as instructed, gripping Michelle's ponytail and using it as leverage for her next thrusts. Michelle groaned loudly, her body rippling with excitement.

"I'm so close!" She cried out. "Please!" Allie held Brenda tightly against Michelle's ass, placing Her hands on Michelle's hips to keep everyone still. "Oh no! NO!" Michelle grunted. "Fuck!"

"What's going on?" Brenda asked while trying to pull back. "Am I hurting her?"

"She's fine," Allie said reassuringly, "she's had an orgasm but it's not the orgasm she wanted."

Michelle had been desperately close to the brink of orgasm, but instead of a torrenting blast of cum, she dribbled onto the pad below her. While she knew it wasn't Ms. Allison behind her, Michelle knew she was also watching. Were there two others or just one? Michelle was too distracted by all that had been going on to understand or keep count. While the dildo remained in her ass, and the warmth of the person behind it pressed into her thighs and ass, a finger covered in cum slid between her lips. Michelle knew it was her discharge, but still sucked as hard as she could on the finger.

"Slide your way out of her," Allie told Brenda as she continued to feed Michelle her cum, "you still need that orgasm."

"Okay," Brenda replied, "but, um, I don't know if ..."

"Don't worry," Allie said softly, "it won't be My doing, I know you don't quite swing that way."

"No, I don't." Brenda replied with a blush. "This was almost uncomfortable to be honest."

"It's okay," Allie winked, "considering what your girlfriend is doing right now, you certainly have a kinky side!"

Brenda moved from behind Michelle, walking past Allie before removing the harness. It was impossible to hide the fact that she was as excited as Michelle and in just as much of a need for an orgasm. The panty hose she had on were saturated as was the harness she wiggled her way out of and put back on the desk. Momentarily lost in her thoughts, Brenda wasn't completely aware of what was going on behind her. When she turned around she'd noticed that Allie had moved Michelle onto her back, her legs were bound together and her hands pinned above her head.

"She's almost ready for you." Allie smirked as She opened two packages of condoms. "Oh, better make this a three-fer based on how horny she is!" Brenda watched closely as Allie put three condoms on Michelle's still throbbing cock. "I'll leave you to it," Allie said slowly rising to Her feet, "you don't need an audience."

"Audience?" Brenda giggled pointing at the windows.

"No one can see through them until nighttime." Allie winked before walking through the door to the same hallway Michelle and Brenda had emerged from.

Brenda thought about removing the blindfold, or pulling out the earbuds. She struggled momentarily as to whether she should let Michelle know she was there, but Allie had asked her to keep it a secret as long as possible. Watching Michelle lying there, still frustrated, hard and horny, she decided it was best to honor her new Friend's request.

"A good hardon is bad to waste right?" She asked herself before slowly crawling on top of Michelle, gently picking up her latex covered cock and guiding it inside her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhh FUCK!" Brenda groaned loudly as she impaled herself on Michelle.

"Ohhhh myyyy!" Michelle cooed, feeling the warmth holding her cock and the wetness now dripping off her thighs and balls. "Ohhhh please!"

"This feels so good," Brenda moaned as she began to start riding Michelle in earnest, "so fucking good!" Brenda thrust her body against Michelle's, slamming herself into Michelle, their bodies loudly slapping together. "Holy shit!" Brenda panted, grinding into Michelle's hips hard enough to lift her knees from the platform. "Ohhh I'm CUMMING!" Brenda bellowed almost collapsing as her orgasm ripped through her body. Instead, Brenda slammed her hands down, holding her body up with whatever remaining strength she could muster.

"Oh, please let me cum!" Michelle whined, "You've cum so hard, please let me!"

Brenda lightly touched the side of Michelle's face, before willing her body off her. "Oh, shit!" Brenda said as her legs almost buckled underneath her.

"Here, let me help you!" Allie said extending Her hand for Brenda.

"Oh, thank you," Brenda said taking Allie's hand, "you got here fast."

"Well, it wasn't hard to tell when you were done." Allie giggled.

"That loud huh?" Brenda didn't think her face could flush anymore than it already was in her post orgasmic bliss.

"I don't think the people on the street heard you," Allie said as She helped Brenda steady herself, "but there's always next time!"

"Ohh, don't say that just yet!" Brenda shuddered.

"Come this way," Allie said as She led Brenda to the hallway, "you can clean up in here and I'll take care of Our slut over there."

"Sounds good." Brenda replied noticing for the first time that Allie was now fully dressed in a different outfit than She'd started the day. "Thank you for this by the way."

"I'm glad you had fun." Allie replied before closing the door to the bathroom.

Entering her office again, Allie saw Her still panting and hard submissive writhing against her bonds. Pulling up Her chair, Allie sat and waited until Brenda had finished cleaning up. As Brenda reentered the office, wearing sneakers, jeans, and a casual top, she looked over at Michelle as well.

"I wasn't sure what to do with the clothes you had me wear today," Brenda said holding them in her hands, "keep them, you may find the outfit useful down the road."

"If you say so." Brenda said looking down at the clothing in her hands.

"I'll give you a bag to put them in," Allie said sliding out of Her chair, "let's go, I'll need to let her up soon."

"She's okay right?" Brenda asked as she put the clothing into a black bag. "I didn't hurt her did I?"

"She's perfectly fine and not hurt at all," Allie replied warmly, "I promise."

"I still don't understand how this all started," Brenda said as they walked down the hallway to the outer office, "but I guess I don't need to right?"

"It's a story for another time," Allie said bringing Brenda to the door, "but you'll learn it one day."

"Thanks again Allie!" Brenda said turning and giving her new Friend a warm hug.

"You're very welcome!" Allie replied.

Closing the office door behind Brenda, Allie locked it before walking back into Her office. While Michelle was still slightly hard, she was slowly shrinking again. After waiting a few more minutes, Allie put the cage back on, much to Michelle's pleads to orgasm. Eventually, Allie undid the restraints as well, finally removing the blindfold. With Michelle still on her back on the pad, Ms. Allison seemed to loom over her.

"Still horny sweetie?" Allie teased.

"Yes, Ms.!" Michelle responded.

"Why don't you go clean up," Ms. Allison said helping Michelle to her feet, "and get dressed, you have a busy day tomorrow."

"Yes, Ms. Allison." Michelle said slowly staggering off.

Michelle showered and dressed, carrying her dress and remaining in her lingerie as she reentered Ms. Allison's office. Hanging her clothing on the door hanger, Michelle followed Ms. Allison's direction to have a seat.

"Tomorrow is your photoshoot," Ms. Allison said as Michelle sat, "as you know it's very important for you to do well." Allie watched as Michelle shuddered in the seat and nodded. "They will also have your key and will be able to unlock you." Michelle shuddered again, squeezing her thighs tightly. "I suspect that when you leave tomorrow, you'll not have the strength to even thank Dennis for the drive."

Michelle gulped at the thought. She remembered Babette's photo session, the pictures started out as classy and sexy and ended with Babette between two men. There were a number of photos of them fucking Babette in every conceivable position. Michelle could feel her clitty leaking inside her snug fitting panties.

"Can I ask a question Ms.?" Michelle's voice was slightly hoarse.

"Go ahead baby girl."

"At the end of things today," Michelle swallowed, trying to find a way to form her words, "well someone got on top of me, and rode me."

"Were you wondering if it was Me?" Allie sat back and smirked at how uncomfortable asking had made Michelle. "It wasn't Me," Allie responded, "I have a new Woman I am training, that was her."

"Can I ask who it was Ms.?" Michelle couldn't bring her eyes above the edge of the desk as the words came out of her mouth.

"You can ask," Allie answered, "but I won't answer, in due time you'll find out who she is."

"Of course, Ms." Michelle replied.

"It's almost lunch time," Allie adjusted her dress as She stood, "I'm sure Brenda will be down soon to see you for lunch. Have fun."

"Thank you, Ms. Allison." Michelle replied standing and moving to the door to get dressed.

Michelle wondered what, if anything, she should say to Brenda. Tomorrow she would be out all-day having photos taken and then being taken. Today she'd been ridden by an unseen woman who also fucked her with a strapon. And as far as she knew, Friday she was going away for the weekend with Bernard!

"I've never had so much damn sex in my life!" Michelle whispered to herself. "Who'd have thought I'd become such a slut as a girl?"

Sitting at her desk, Michelle tried to compose herself before Brenda arrived. What she couldn't know was, outside in the hallway Brenda was doing the same thing. She'd spent yesterday with Allie, and then the events of this morning, had opened her eyes to a completely new and different life. Taking big breaths in, and letting them out slowly, Brenda finally composed herself enough to open the door and walk into the office. Both women smiled warmly at the sight of each other.

"Ready for lunch?" Brenda asked.

"I am!" Michelle responded as she got up from her desk.

"Okay, let's go!"

12