All Comments on 'The Agency Ch. 21'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF..... Michelle should throw her off her and run out. Then plan on revenge with Ms Allie and Brenda .. Then takes key from Ms Allie and revenge fuck them . Bring them to almost orgams pulls out and leaves them. Then bring down Brendas world to crumble..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliantly written chapter as it just keeps getting more and more unusual for dear Michelle. I don’t understand Allie’s motives although they are usually self serving when you get to the heart of it. The ending was unexpected to say the least but I was thrilled to read it. It’s just that Brenda has become such an imposing character not to mention playful in some seriously sexual ways which was no doubt brought about by Ms.Allison. I have to say that the character of Ms.Allison is so deeply interesting and in so many ways but she is also incredibly intelligent and fiercely driven. She loves to play her games but it does make me wonder is any of her games has ever blown up in her face and if so, what kind of damage did it do and how many people were burned within the blast radius. No matter since I just want to read more and see how things are turning out for all of them including Babette. I also want to know if Babette leaving the condo will give Michelle and Brenda the chance to live together and would Ms.Allison have a say in it and what would she say considering how this last chapter finished. Too many questions makes my brain hurt. Thanks as always for posting this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i love the hole series and will always wait for more please keep writing and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT I WANT MORE XXX

dawndavis66dawndavis66over 1 year ago

Loved it. Love Brenda coming out of her shell I love the intimacy,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE THE SERIES JUST DONT STOP, GIVE ME MORE

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 1 year ago

Nooooo i need more please. I love this story !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous