The Agency Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda slid quickly out of the cab, reaching back for Michelle with her left hand. While Brenda had helped Michelle out of the cab at the restaurant, she was definitely more forceful this time, pulling Michelle to her feet. Michelle almost had to run to keep up with Brenda as she ascended the steps to her building. Once inside, Brenda stabbed at the elevator button, turning to look back at Michelle. The look in Brenda's eyes was surprising for Michelle, Brenda's eyes burned with wanton desire. The gaze was only interrupted by the elevator bell announcing it's arrival. Brenda abruptly pulled Michelle through the door, slapping the floor button, before pulling Michelle's body back into her own. Brenda's hands roamed Michelle's torso freely, anchoring her back into Brenda's body. Sweeping Michelle's hair to the side, Brenda's lips savored the back of Michelle's neck.

"Ohhhh!" Michelle moaned.

The combination of all of it, including Brenda's tongue and mouth on her neck, caused the hair to rise on Michelle's arms. Brenda continued to kiss and suck the no longer hidden erogenous zone, while her right hand cupped and squeezed Michelle's breast and left worked it's way through the cutout in the dress to Michelle's abdomen.

"How I wish I could fuck you." Brenda huskily announced.

"Mmmmmeee too!" Michelle cooed as the elevator doors opened.

As she'd done from the cab, Brenda quickly grabbed Michelle's hand leading her to the apartment door. Somehow, Brenda pushed Michelle against the apartment door, using her left hand to use the key in the lock while using her right to hike up Michelle's already short skirt. Just as the door opened Michelle's skirt rolled above her hips, allowing Brenda to give her butt a firm squeeze. The two kissed passionately as the door closed behind them.

"There's a zipper on the side." Michelle said between kisses.

"You get that," Brenda replied taking no more than half a step back, "and I'll get rid of this." With a quick tug on a sleeve, Brenda's jacket slid down her arms revealing the sleeveless blouse. She started to undo the buttons on the blouse, then stopped. "Hey, unzip your dress silly!"

"Sorry," Michelle blushed as her fingers scrambled to find the tiny zipper, "I got distracted."

"I'm sure you did!" Brenda smirked as she watched Michelle unzip the side of her mini-dress. "That's better!"

Brenda stepped forward, sliding her right hand into the side of Michelle's dress, moving it deftly to her back, up her spine to the back of the convertible bra. In the blink of an eye the bra was undone and following Michelle's dress down her body. Brenda started to walk Michelle backward toward her couch, leaving the dress and bra behind on the floor as their lips found each other again. While Brenda caressed Michelle's body, Michelle undid the remaining buttons on Brenda's blouse, then moved quickly to the waistband of her pants. Tripping over the arm of the couch, the couple stumbled with Brenda ending up on top of Michelle. They giggled for a moment at their clumsiness, then kissed again.

"You know, when you kiss me like that," Brenda moaned softly, "all I can think about is getting your mouth to other places where it feels even better!" Michelle unconsciously licked her lips. "Stay right there," Brenda demanded as she lifted her body from Michelle's, "don't move a muscle."

Michelle struggled to stay put, but managed, as Brenda stood while tossing her blouse aside. Under the blouse Brenda had on a black satin and lace demi bra with a front clasp. While Brenda didn't have small breasts, the design of this bra made them far more prominent than what she'd traditionally worn in the past. Michelle couldn't help but stare as her male appendage strained even harder at the cage holding. Brenda undid her dress pants, turning herself so her back faced Michelle, before bending forward slowly sliding them down her legs. The matching black lace boycut bottoms highlighted Brenda's amazing ass while her heels showed off her toned legs encased in black lace top stockings.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" Michelle groaned loudly as her eyes devoured Brenda.

Brenda stepped out of the pants before straddling Michelle's lower torso. "Did you say something sweetie?" She playfully asked while teasing Michelle's hard nipples.

"You look so fucking hot!" Michelle gasped.

"So do you!" Brenda replied, before leaning forward and kissing Michelle again deeply. "I really need you to put that tongue to work though!"

"It's all yours!" Michelle gasped, wriggling her body downward as Brenda quickly slid forward.

Tugging her boycuts aside with one hand, Brenda planted her pussy on Michelle's lips, while reaching for her breasts with the other. Locking eyes with Michelle, Brenda groaned loudly as Michelle's tongue expertly darted out of her mouth. It was only a matter of seconds before Brenda had to brace herself on the arm of the couch with her hand.

"Ohhhhhh GOD!" Brenda groaned loudly. "I'm cumming already!"

Pursing her lips, Michelle licked and sucked Brenda's clit feeling the warmth of her orgasmic discharge filling her mouth. Gripping Brenda's hips with her hands, Michelle held her tightly before rapidly plunging her tongue in and out of Brenda's pussy. She was quickly rewarded with louder groans and Brenda's rapid humping of her face.

"Ohhhhhhhhh you don't play fair!" Brenda moaned. "I'm going to cum again! Fuck!"

Michelle stared intently, watching every movement of Brenda's body as another hard orgasm tore through her. It amazed Michelle how powerful she felt getting Brenda off with her tongue. Michelle felt as if her tongue were some kind of magic wand discovering and exploring Brenda's most intimate and pleasurable feelings. Brenda slowly slid her legs backward, removing herself from Michelle's mouth, resting her head on the arm of the couch as she tried to catch her breath.

"I need a minute." Brenda panted. "I don't even think I can stand right now."

"That's a good thing from where I am!" Michelle said with an air of cockiness as her hands slowly explored Brenda's body.

"Trust me," Brenda cooed, "it's a good thing where I am too!" Brenda slid her body down further, until her face was above Michelle's. "I should have known you would be good at licking my pussy the first time we kissed!"

Before Michelle could speak Brenda plunged her tongue into Michelle's mouth, pressing Michelle's head into the couch cushion. They kissed and groped each other passionately, as their kissing intensified. Suddenly, Brenda pulled her head back, staring Michelle in the eyes, as her hand turned MIchelle's head to the side slightly. Michelle seemed to notice a gleam in Brenda's eye just before Brenda's mouth descended to Michelle's neck.

"Know what?" Brenda whispered in between kisses and licks of Michelle's neck. Michelle could only moan and squeeze Brenda in reply. "I want to try something," Brenda moved slowly downward, cupping one of Michelle's breasts while kissing her way to the other, "but I want to know that you're okay with it."

"I'm okay with whatever makes you happy!" Michelle softly moaned in response.

"Yeah?" Brenda smirked before flicking her tongue over Michelle's nipple. "Well it might be a bit weird."

"I think we passed weird the first time you massaged my boobs!" Michelle giggled.

"You have a point there!" Brenda giggled as well. "I feel like I can do things with you I've never done with a man before!"

"You realize you're saying that while playing with my tits right?"

"Okay, you have a point!" Brenda laughed, sliding her left foot to the floor. "Promise one thing," Brenda said as she gradually sat up, "promise you won't move an inch until I get back!"

"You have a deal!" Michelle responded.

Brenda slowly stood up, taking a moment to make sure she could stand in her heels, while looking down at Michelle. There was a definite twinkle in Brenda's eye, and a deliberate smirk, as her hands slowly went to the sides of her panties. Slowly slipping them downward, Michelle's eyes bored into her wet pussy, while Brenda let the panties fall to her ankles.

"I was going to tell you to close your eyes," Brenda said, stepping one foot out of her dainty bottoms, then lifting them to within her reach with the other, "but this idea seems much better!" Brenda held the black lace bottoms up until she had them facing the right way, then leaned forward slowly, draping the black lace over Michelle's eyes with the crotch over her nose. "Now I don't have to worry about you peeking, do I?"

"Not at all!" Michelle's body writhed as she inhaled deeply filling her nose with Brenda's scent.

"I'll be right back!"

Michelle tried not to think of how silly she looked at the moment. Her hair was certainly a mess, she could feel Brenda's wetness on her face, and she was still wearing the tiny pair of panties and ankle strapped heels she'd started the night out in. Other than that, she was sporting a swollen pair of balls and a cock that was trying to break the small plastic cage.

"You look sexy!" Brenda blurted as she returned.

"I'm glad you think so!" Michelle responded.

"Hold still."

Michelle felt Brenda's fingernails slowly trail down her lower abdomen, then flip over so the tops of her fingernails traced over her skin slipping into the low cut waistband of her bottoms. Inhaling sharply, Michelle hoped Ms. Allison had given Brenda the key to her cage! The idea of plunging her cock into Brenda filled her mind. Instead, Michelle felt something cool being pressed against her pubic bone, then felt Brenda straddle her body. The pressure against her bone, and warmth of Brenda's body, as well as a deep moan had Michelle wondering what was going on. As the panties were pulled away from her eyes, Michelle blinked a couple times to focus.

"What the?"

"I tried to get yours out tonight," Brenda moaned as she plunged downward on the dildo braced against Michelle's body, "but Allie said no." Pulling Michelle's hands to her now bare chest, Brenda closed her eyes, grinding her body into Michelle's. "And I just needed a bit of something beyond your tongue!"

Michelle wanted to be infuriated. It was so emasculating, she wanted to be upset, to throw Brenda off her body and storm out. But the look of pleasure on Brenda's face, the rhythmic movement of her body, and the sounds of pleasure escaping her mouth made Michelle want to stay and add to it. Her fingers tugged and rolled Brenda's nipples, eliciting louder moans and quickening Brenda's pace. Brenda lifted her knees, pressing her body weight onto Michelle's pelvic area, before arching her back.

"OhhhhhHHGOD!" Brenda bellowed. Her body pulsated a couple times before she collapsed onto Michelle panting. "I'm sorry," Brenda blurted between breaths and a full body tremble, "I hope you're okay with that, I just needed more and needed you to be a part of it." Michelle wasn't sure how to respond, so she remained silent as she held her satisfied lover. "I'd have much rather it been you inside me," Brenda leaned up, slowly able to focus on Michelle's eyes, "nothing will ever be better than that, but, well, I don't know how to explain it."

"I do understand," Michelle replied, trying not to sound disappointed or bitter, "I wish I could give you what you want too."

"Oh but you did!" Brenda replied, hugging Michelle tightly. "I can't even tell you how much this means to me!" Michelle hugged Brenda back, feeling the sincerity between them. "I, well, I think, well," Brenda buried her face into Michelle's neck before finally blurting, "it's not think, I know I do. I love you!"

"I love you Brenda!" Michelle could feel her eyes watering as they embraced.