All Comments on 'The Agent'

by YoursTruly101

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

I knew Carrie wasn't the mole

but that twist tho.......pls continue

QRD23QRD23over 7 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Omg i was all up in that and thinking like is carrie gonna jump in after her or not? Then BAM!!!! U hit me with that to be continued lol anyway i loved it as always! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You have got to be kidding me...........

right to the end, you had me gripped, please post next chapter asap

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
PLEASE!!!!

this is by far the one of the best stories I have read here, when I saw it was 8 pages I though ok, but even though it took me all day to read this I read it and once I got home I finished it, PLEASE keep this story going I can't wait to read what happens with carrie and agent 76 aka Pamala

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
This is amazing!!!!

Why are you not writing best selling novels! You put so much into your stories! I would buy them in a heartbeat! Can not wait for the next chapter! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us! I truly hope you decide to write a lot more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!!!

You should be a best selling writer. You had me right up to the end. I hope there is more.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
An amazing story!

Very well done indeed! They do not get any better than this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!!!!

This story is so good. Great in fact.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago

James Bond who? Salt what! None of these have nothing on 76! This is movie material. Brilliant story line. Intriguing and interesting characters. If nothing else YoursTruly101, you should turn this into a book. It's just that good and I would be the first, second, third...to buy it. The response from Literotica readers has been phenomenal and this site has some of the harshest critics anywhere. So keep up the good work and I wish you the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

This is for sure movie quality. Loved every minute of this story. Cant wait to see what happens next. 😎😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

After reading this I went on to read Mission of the Heart series and I feel like this needs to be an "alternate reality" more than a prequel. The timelines confuse me but I loved both and want to see how this one pans out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesummm

SUCH an entertaining story! Great job!

Only thing I would change are Agent's last words to Carrie. Instead of "you don't have a choice" blah blah. It should be "fuck you. Bye Felicia."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your work

As always your writing is out of this world. I'd also love a continuation of Fever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Just found this story, another gem found amongst the rocks. I must say your story telling is fabulous. You don't over burden the reader with endless description of scenery and such. Have read plenty of published work that is nowhere near as entertaining as your writing. A few syntax issues and what not but it was one of my all time favorites. THANK YOU! We readers really do appreciate your work

luizalcmluizalcmabout 7 years ago
not too long pls

i have this feeling that you're probably going to take forever to upload the sequel story to this amazing and captivating one and i'll be sad about it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Never eat

Aww I never eat breakfast and lunch

just keep reading and now I was stress because it is to be continue~~~ hahahha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best story

This is by far the best story I have read .... can't wait for the rest of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

OMG!!! You are killing me. Fab story. Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hollywood movie

I can see a movie playing in my head as i read this story. Action packed with all the suspense. It was Charlie's Angels, just that they werent exactly on the same side of the fence.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Ruined

You're ruining my day but God, it is worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Age of Agent 76

This is a great story! I read The Mission of the Heart after this and thought it was good too. However I wanted her to end up with Carrie. Trilogy?

I have a question since this is a prequel to that story. Does agent 76's age reset because her mind is wiped? She is 21 in TMOFH and 24 in this story (TA) which is at least 5 years before TMOFH. Does her body look young because of all the surgeries? Minor detail but I was thinking of that since I read both the stories back to back. The years between writing the story could make some minor details not connect. I am so glad you are writing again. First time reader and already a huge fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY!

This is by far the most amazing story I have read! It had my heart aching at the end. I hope you can continue soon to find out what happens next. Wonderful job!

BOM93BOM93over 6 years ago
So addicting!

Your writing style is fantastic!! This story had me hooked from start to finish and I love the plot twists- please keep writing, I can't wait to read the next part of the story.. you literally left us hanging lolol No but really, this story is incredible and I love it and can't wait for more :)

birchybutchbirchybutchover 6 years ago
wow!!!

I kept skipping this story because I just don't like action and agent stuffs but my god, this is intriguing. I couldn't stop till I finished. I loved it so much. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I fell in love with this story. But found it confusing, because this is supposed to be before The Mission of the Heart. Yet she’s 24 here and 21 in the mission of the heart. I noticed a comment saying it might be because of her memory’s being wiped. But don’t they feed her with new memories too. I really want her to end up with Carrie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Catchy and Lovingly Writen

Cliffhanger ending... Ughhh! I want to read more.

I hope part 2 doesn't take you 2 or 3 years to complete. Seeing your update timetable you surely will make us wait a while (And for that I am sad). By the way Carrie is the better match for Pamela, not Charlie (from mission of the heart). (Judging from the character development so far...) Just my humble oppinion thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is the type of stories here you wish you hadn't read because you know it will take years to be finished, if that happens at all...

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Impressive ...... What a dramatic detailed action ....... Thats truly entertaining and increasingly getting more dramatic with every sentence ...... And this shows a pretty talented pencil you are holding ...... Outstanding marvelous ....... Lets save 76 again or?

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!

Somebody give that writer a bell🍻🥃🥂!!!!

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl7 months ago

Omg! This has literally got to be the most dramatic/intense story that I've read on here! I swear it reads like watching an action film/thriller. I'm genuinely amazed at how your mind has came up with the characters/ this story. Talk about action packed! I'm literally hooked and omg, what's a cliffhanger! I'm loving it!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoursTruly101@YoursTruly101
Hello :) I'm a physical therapist student by day and writer at night. I've been trying to do a three part prequel to the mission of the heart series. I love war, action, horror stories and I especially love erotic lesbian stories. In some other sites, I go under the name Gi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES