The Agent Henderson Chronicles

Story Info
Basically shameless smut about a secret agent.
2.2k words
3.4
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 5'11, Olivia was the last person who should've been wearing stilettos. Truthfully, she was more a combat boot kind of girl. Classy that she was. But her target in particular seemed to have a thing for something called "Glamazons," which she took to mean slutty tall bimbos. And damn did she feel like one. Glammed up in a dress that better qualified as a bandana, her long legs were stretched for miles, though her tan did indeed look great against the oceanesque teal of the dress. It did not make her at all happy that her ample breasts practically spilled out the top. Probably would at some point if she wasn't careful to watch how she moved. Only at her insistence had her team opted out of teasing her hair into some sassy afro, smoothing it instead into a perfectly smooth top ponytail, the once black now dyed maroon wave snapping back and forth like a whip when she made sharp turns. That she liked. Her brown eyes did a quick scan of the bar but she didn't find what she was looking for. Well who. She must have arrived early. Which gave her a chance to take a load off, which she did sitting on bar stool, careful not to flash the whole damn place. Because of course the dress was too short for panties as well. As soon as she was settled on the stool, her phone chirped, the only thing she normally carried that fit in the poor excuse for a purse that went with her outfit. Picking it up, she opened the text, rolling her eyes at the entire paragraph waiting for her. The summary of which was that her target was not there yet. A presence at her backside had her tensing up, a hand working its way down her back to cup her ass.

"Move it if you want to keep it," she snarled, lips curling as she turned slightly to face the hand's owner.

Only to have another hand sieze the back of her neck, the hold painful but hidden mostly by her cascading ponytail.

"Your boss has a lot of nerve."

The voice was quiet, a hint of bemusement in it however.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Olivia said.

At least she could be honest when she said that. Because there was no possible way her cover was blown, not so soon. She could feel the fabric of her dress being pulled up to expose her ass but the hand on her neck was like a rock.

"McKibben won't be here tonight."

The second voice was deeper but equally as amused.

"He sends his regrets, of course."

Fuck. She almost swore, biting down on her lip as a finger found its way right up her butt. All she could do was let out a ragged breath, having no choice as the hand guided her back into the rockish arms of a thug who'd clearly never not spent a moment at the gym. He was pure muscle. But at least he didn't have a hold on her neck anymore. His companion, who'd decided to finger her, pulled her dress back down. He was grinning but boy did he have a face only a mother could love. He wasn't as built as his taller counterpart but there was some muscle to him. His brown hair was short and slicked back, giving him a professional look that his impish grin did not. Back against her other captor, she could tell he was at least 6'2, if not taller. But that was all of him she could judge.

"Elevator, now," he commanded, practically frog marching her forward.

"I've never even heard of McKibben," she said, holding tight to her story.

She didn't have a read on things and had to hope something could be salvaged from the operation.

"Sure you haven't," the imp chuckled, hitting the elevator button.

"I just came for a drink. Maybe some dancing."

Neither responded to her as she was shoved in the elevator, the attendant instantly looking nervous. Against the wall of the elevator, she could now see the bigger man. And yeah, he was terrifyingly big. His hair had been buzzed close to his head and he looked weathered, as if he'd never been inside. If she had a weapon, something she insisted on, she may have had a chance. But she was pretty sure he could kill her with one punch if he so chose.

"This elevator is out of order," he informed the attendant who nodded quickly, all but hurrying out.

The door slid closed and she was left with only the imp and the golem, both pairs of their dark eyes on her.

"Olivia Henderson," Imp proclaimed, clearly proud of himself. "Impressive credentials, given how lackluster they are."

He cracked his knuckles.

"Expelled from nearly every high school you were in. Dropped out of college a month shy of graduation. Three failed jobs. The last thing anyone would look for in a spy."

So her cover was more than just blown. They'd really done their research to know her laundry list of failures.

"So, are you going to kill me?" she asked.

And Imp laughed in response, a belly laugh that bounced off the walls.

"Oh you'll leave here alive," he chuckled.

"But broken."

Golem said that, his first words since dismissing the attendant. Now he moved in, his one step officially closing off any potential space she'd had to move. He reached up, grabbing her ponytail, using it as some kind of leash to drag her in close. His other rough hand touched her lips, smearing the lipstick there as he forced her to look up at him. She was pressed up against him and for good reason she soon found out. Imp had needed space to move behind her, lifting her dress again. She pushed it back down but found he'd only done it to egg her on. There wasn't much to the dress and thus it wasn't much protection. Imp was as quick as he seemed to be mischievious. And she had a cock in her ass. There was no preparation, no easing her into it. In a matter of what felt like two seconds, he'd broken something. Golem took his chance then. When she'd drawn in breath and her lips had parted, he'd slid his thumb into her mouth. Testing her maybe? She didn't question it long as he pulled it back out, using the spit he'd gathered to paint a trail down to her breasts. Surprisingly they hadn't spilled out and had they, she wouldn't have cared as Imp fucked her ass, disregarding her discomfort as he took his own. Golem freed her breasts fully, smoothing his hands over them, relinquishing control of her ponytail to Imp. He was rough, pinch her nipples between his massive fingers, twisting just enough. She really couldn't expect gentle though, given their intent to break her. Fighting didn't seem wise but she also refused to sit back and submit, lashing out at Golem with her still free hands. Her punches didn't seem to hurt him, just stun as he probably thought she would make things easy on herself. Imp was far easier to escape as she sent an elbow back, hitting his gut and he stumbled back, his cock sliding out of her. Yes, her ass was sore and she could whimper about it later but she had to move, throwing her body at the buttons on the wall. She had no plan past get out and right as she found the button, already reaching to push it, those rough hands pulled her away, slamming her against the wall again.

"Little bitch," Imp growled, his amusement gone.

"Fuck you," Olivia spat, voice muffled against the wall.

"I intend to," Golem said.

His words were followed by the sound of a zipper coming undone.

"Don't stretch her out too much," Imp warned, filling her with dread.

Right before Golem filled her with his cock. He had some skill, rolling his hips a bit to better push himself into her. He left her ass alone, pushing himself into her pussy, convincing her he had to be at least half horse.

"No," she whimpered, unable to grasp words.

"Yep," Imp chuckled.

Olivia's hands flew up, trying to grab something. She needed leverage as that massive cock slid out of her only for Golem to spear her again. She found no leverage.

"You," Golem said in her ear, pushing in deeper if that was even possible to bring them closer. "Will forget McKibben. Forget your investigation."

Her breast was in his hand, his grip tight. She heard the sound of a camera, saw a flash and even as Golem pounded her as if it was his job, she still managed to notice Imp in the corner. He had her purse, the fucker. Her phone was in his hand, snapping pictures as if his life depended on it.

"Bring her down," he urged and Golem complied, dragging her away from the wall, letting her body down but not off his horse cock.

And there was Imp, pushing past the barrier that was her lips, gagging her with how fast he shoved into her. And all while the damn camera flashed in her face. Whatever objections she wanted to make were lost as Imp fucked her face, laughing with every flash of the camera.

"Her mouth is so good," he crowed, gripping her hair painfully. "You were made for this."

"She has three holes and breasts," Golem retorted. "She was made for nothing else."

That decidedly sexist comment was followed by his weight, leaning on her, as he squatted. He'd been rather silent, as if he felt nothing. But he had to as she could feel the second he came as he held himself in her, filling her with his seed. And only when he was done, when he was sure he'd satisfied that requirement did he pull out. Without Golem to support her,her legs gaveway, putting her on her knees at Imp's mercy. Her grinned down at her and when his orgasm came, he dragged his cock out of her throat, pointing his cock like a loaded gun at her face, his load practically blinding her. And as if on que, she heard the sound of him snapping a photo.

"Bastard," she growled, voice low.

Her throat ached, Imp having been less than kind. Despite her shaking knees or her compromised site, she pushed herself up a bit. It would take her awhile to stand again and sudden movements would not be her friend.

"I think she still has some fight in her," Imp remarked.

He looked at her phone.

"And there's still plenty of space on this phone."

Golem was quick to pick up his implications, even as Olivia did not. Not at first. But when Golem yanked her ponytail, tipping her head back and she saw that monstrous cock in all its hard glory staring back, a whimper threatened to escape her. She wasn't ready for him. She hadn't even been ready for Imp's cock and while big and girthy, it wasn't the monster his companion's was. One of those rough hands touched her cheek, soothing.

"Hush now,slut. Take your medicine. If you're good, there will be a reward."

She shuddered to think of their idea of a reward, if they saw fucking her as mere medicine. She didn't have time to question or even ponder. Golem was in her mouth and the elevator filled with the sounds of her camera phone going off.

He'd left his elevator long enough, or so his boss said. It had been odd that the man had sent him back with one of the hotel's towels but he knew better than to question him. When the doors slid open, any of the floating questions he'd had regarding the towel went away. Sprawled on the floor was the woman from the night before. Her hair was a mess, falling from her updo and her dress was bunched at the waist, exposing her pussy and breasts. Cum dried on her skin, flaking every so slightly, with evidence that it had been leaking out of her evident from every hole. Glazed eyes looked up at him, as if she was still getting her bearings after a rough night. Which, given her state, she was.

"Where...where'd they go?" she managed to croak.

"I don't know," he stammered in response.

She stuck out her hand, indicating that he should give her the towel and he readily handed it over. Olivia was so sore and when she stood up, her body was racked by a delayed orgasm, feeling their cum dripping out of her. They'd taken her purse but had left her phone and even wrapped in the towel, stumbling through the ghost town the bar had become, ignoring curious stares of staff, she felt a surge of victory. Yes, they had worked her over for hours, leaving no hole unfucked and none of her dignity. And yes, they had filled up every last bit of memory her phone had left with pictures of their work. Okay, Imp had done that. But he'd also texted them to quite a few numbers that she didn't recognize. The odds were in her favor that one of them was McKibben and the others would be equally as guilty associates. Their attempts to break her had failed. The only break had been a potential break in her case.