The Agent Pt. 02

Story Info
The ex-assassin finally embraces her new life.
10.6k words
4.8
2.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: Bondage, Drug Use, Electro Play, Slavery, Exhibitionism, Non-Consent. The male in this story has a slightly abnormal penis, and the female is a world-class masochist.

If any of the above is triggering for you, please avoid reading beyond this point. All of the characters in this story are fictional. I do not condone any of the depicted actions. This is merely a fantasy to stimulate the kinkier side some of us have.

Please enjoy!

____________________________________

The agent-turned-slave was more than happy to have something to distract her from the bone-rattling flight; or at least she assumed it was a flight. She'd been stuffed in a simple, black suitcase for what felt like hours now. Of course, it only looked like a simple suitcase from the outside. On the inside, the elven woman had been forced into a small ball of quivering flesh, pleasure and sweat. Cooling memory gel hugged her body on all sides, failing miserably to keep the vibrations of the journey from getting to her. A tube was forced inside her mouth behind a ridiculously large ring gag, allowing her to breathe from a fitted air canister. Despite the absolute darkness, her master had also decided to add a blindfold to her predicament, if only to add to her discomfort.

Raelyn was kept uncomfortable by a lot more than just the suitcase though. Vibrating plugs had been inserted in both her ass and pussy, while vibrating rotors attached to clamps had been placed onto her pierced nipples, before she'd been forced to wear a latex bodysuit reminiscent of her long forgotten stealth suit. It was even coloured purple, adding to her humiliation as it reminded her of her capture. And where the stealth suit was made of breathable, comfortable material, the latex didn't allow her body to breathe in the slightest, causing her to turn into a moaning, sweaty mess as soon as the vibes were turned on. She had long since given up on complaining, as it availed her no sympathy from her new owner.

Thick rope had been used to meticulously bind her body into the tight ball she was in, looping over her limbs in a multitude of strands. Of course, her breasts hadn't been spared either, with coils of rope tied around her chest and tits, forcing them to jut out through the suit. A knotted rope had been added between her legs, supporting one final vibrator, which was forced tightly onto her clit. Her thighs had been pressed together to support the wand vibe, as her ankles were held against her rump. Her collar had been attached to her knees, forcing her swelled up breasts to be squashed on her thighs, with the latex of the suit squeaking threateningly as it reached its stretch limit. Finally, her arms had been pulled into a tight box-tie behind her back, with all the knots far away from her fingers. Not that she could have gotten out of the suitcase, even if she had managed to escape her bonds.

She'd tried to keep count of the hours she'd been stuffed into the suffocating case and treated as luggage, but the mind-melting vibrations from all the toys had rendered her incapable of holding on to details. All she could do was moan and tremble in the dark, forced to fight the cramps and the inescapable, unending attention of captain Xavic, who thoroughly enjoyed teasing her remotely, keeping her on a desperate edge, never allowing her to reach that sweet, sweet climax. He usually cared little whether she'd cum or not, but this time the ex-agent suspected he was preparing her for some wicked new torture he'd dreamed up. Between the bouts of frustration, Raelyn couldn't help but wonder where they were headed.

She'd been kept as a slave for months now, constantly being tormented by the man she'd failed to assassinate. Her genetically modified hormones and pain receptors had helped her endure the brunt of the mistreatment, yet had also played a large role in betraying her. She'd lost count of the times she'd been left moaning in pleasure while stuck at the end of his incongruous member, being used for hours on end. Raelyn hated to admit it, but his words rang true; his accidental penile modifications were exceptionally good at hitting all her sweet spots, no matter where he'd decided to plunder her depths.

A brief electric shock from her various attachments drove away her building orgasm, met with her displeased grunt. Yet, just as soon, her need rose again, assisted by the incessant attentions of her toys. It was a cruel, relentless push and pull between pleasure and intense enough pain for her body to conceive it as such. With a low, involuntary hum, the elven woman allowed herself to be drawn back into the comforting bliss, just as all together, the toys went silent. Despite knowing there was no chance she'd be allowed to cum, Raelyn still cried out in frustration, begging for the stimulation to return.

It took the ex-agent a few moments to realise that the painful rattling had also ceased, before she felt her 'accommodations' being lifted from wherever they'd been previously placed. One rough bump and the subsequent motion told her she was being moved on some form of wheels, possibly a cart. Wherever she was being taken, she hoped it was close and that she'd finally be let out; she seriously needed to stretch out her legs, or she'd go insane. However, after a few more minutes of this monotonous movement, impatience got the better of her, and the elven woman began trying to grind her crotch onto the toys inside her, only to be met with absolute failure. The gel might have been useless in keeping the vibrations out, but it definitely worked wonders in keeping her trapped and immobile.

After a few more bumps and a brief bout of weightlessness, the journey finally came to an end, as Raelyn felt the suitcase being set to its side. The muffled sound of a zipper unwinding came to her gel-covered ears, and relief swelled in her heart. She tried to quash the feeling as best she could, knowing there was little chance it was over for her just yet. The lid was lifted and the pressure of the gel finally left her body, for what little that counted. The ropes still dug into her body, but she could finally feel fresh air around her. That feeling was added onto once the breathing tube was unhooked from her gag, allowing her to take a deep breath of non-recycled air.

While unable to hear much due to some gel residue still covering her ears, she heard what could only be the satisfied laughter of the captain. Strong arms wrapped around her body, lifting her from the confines of the suitcase and setting her upright on what felt like a soft carpet. The rope connecting her collar to her knees was undone, and for a single moment, the ex-agent allowed herself to believe she'd be let out of the bondage. She caught the scent of it a split second before Vykter's cock was stuffed behind her teeth with one single thrust. The elven woman retched more so from surprise than her gag reflex triggering, as the glans easily slipped past her tonsils, taking away the sweet fresh air she'd just begun enjoying.

Disheartened as she was, the captive knew what had to be done if she wanted to enjoy even a modicum of freedom, so she began the now familiar work of using her throat and tongue to massage the alien-like member in her mouth. Before she could even get into her familiar rhythm however, her toys all sprung to life once more, throwing her off-balance and bringing back that involuntary hum. This time, it was Xavic's time to moan, loud enough for the bound woman to hear; he was clearly enjoying the throat massage he was receiving. In what might have been misconstrued as mercy if she didn't know any better, he made no effort to move, allowing her to control the process. Not willing to stay like this a minute longer than necessary, Raelyn pulled back just enough to take a deep breath, before plunging all the way down, swallowing his erection until her chin came to rest on his admittedly full sack.

Up and down she went, saliva and precum mixing on her tongue, triggering her mods and firing up her sex-drive even more. She worked as fast as she could, but the vibes worked her over even faster, eventually triggering the subjugating shock and sending her into a frenzy, all of which the man seemed to thoroughly enjoy. Struggling her hardest to keep her rhythm going, the sputtering elf continued her bobbing, making wide strokes with her tongue and creating as much suction as she could with her pried open mouth. It took a few more shocks, but in the end Vykter's hand wrapped around the back of her head, which she knew very well meant he was near. With a final effort that would have made any one of the other girls in her previous life blush with shame, the elven woman was rewarded with a chokehold, as thick, hot spurts of cum shot down her gullet one after the other.

The captain pulled himself out of her windpipe, allowing her to take half a breath before she started coughing and hacking, trying to dislodge the semen stuck in her throat. Raelyn recovered quickly, as she had gotten pretty much used to this kind of treatment. What she didn't expect however were the fingers working at the ropes holding her arms back. Not daring to make a peep, lest she ruin this chance at some freedom, the elven woman bit down on the gag hard, trying her best to keep the endless teasing of her insertions from earning her another shock. Despite her best efforts however, her sopping wet nethers betrayed her yet again, leaving her a quivering mess at the hands of her master. The ropes finally loosened, allowing the ex-agent to stretch out her numbed out arms.

Something was said to her which she couldn't comprehend, prompting Vykter to wipe away the residue from her slender ears, allowing her to hear once again. The elf moved her hands toward the gag strap tentatively as the man spoke again.

"I said, go ahead and release yourself from the ropes." He repeated, his voice relaxed after the service he'd received. The soft click of a controller signalled the toys to shut off. "Take a shower and put on the clothes I've left for you on the bed. I'll be back in an hour or so."

With that said, the man walked away and Raelyn heard a door latch and lock. With a short sigh, she set about following her orders. The gag was first, which allowed her to work out her tired jaw, while swallowing the taste and residual fluids. The blindfold came next, allowing her to take in her surroundings for the first time. She was on the floor of what seemed to be a luxurious hotel room, if she judged from the simplistic art on the walls, the brightly coloured rugs and the glass-walled bathroom. A screen, or maybe a window, revealed the tops of buildings against a star-filled night sky. A bright, azure ribbon of light travelled overhead, giving the elf a clue as to her whereabouts. If it truly was a window, she was currently as far from her version of civilization as possible.

Nelumbus LV3 was the most licentious star in the eastern quadrant of the contested, lawless sectors. It was the hangout place of the most wanted lowlife scum in the galaxy and the literal end of habitable space. Run by one of the most powerful warlords the PDU had ever faced and employing an entire private military to keep it stable, the planet was a loyalists' worst nightmare. Contraband, services and goods of all kinds could be found in this place, ranging from drugs and weaponry to alien monstrosities and exotic slaves. Slaves just like her, Raelyn thought, a shudder running down her contorted spine. There was no use panicking about their reason being here. All she could do was follow her orders.

Her fingers worked dexterously at undoing knots, used to doing fine work while inside bulky, restrictive gloves. Soon enough, the elven woman pulled free the last of the ropes holding her down, and laid down with a sigh, electing to take a moment to straighten out her back. Despite her natural flexibility and her training, which she hadn't been able to keep up with, being bound in such strenuous positions did take a toll on her muscles and bones. The rug was delightfully soft beneath her and the freedom of movement was sweet, but the ex-agent couldn't wait to get out of the sweaty suit and wash off the perspiration and gel residue from her body. The zipper on her suit slipped from her fingers a couple of times, but she eventually managed to pull it down, freeing her large set of tits in the process. The cool air of the room felt magnificent against her bare flesh, and she couldn't wait to strip the rest of the way.

Finally naked, Raelyn dropped the suit into the laundry basket, before wandering into the open bathroom. Her heartbeat skipped as she realised the glass was actually a one-way mirror pointed to the inside, reflecting her nude, toned form from every angle imaginable. In a brief bout of vainness, she struck an ostentatious pose, showing off her body to the mirrors, and appreciating the reflection. Her skin was covered in all sorts of fluids, giving her an unnatural shine. Her breasts sat as luscious and perky as ever, now adorned with small rings of silver. She'd always thought about getting piercings, but had never gone through with it. What image would a military officer give off with such salacious additions to her body anyway? But now, as she ran her fingers over her nipples, capable of enjoying the touch as the wounded flesh had healed away, she was secretly quite fond of having them.

Turning the water knob to run as hot as possible through the overhead spout, the elf took a squat against a wall, reaching below and pulling the intruder out of her sopping folds. Excitement ran down her tensed thighs, and her clit throbbed in dire need of attention, but the ex-agent knew better than to touch herself. The collar was capable of keeping track of her vitals, and she had learned that the hard way. She shuddered at the memory of being stuck on the fucking machine, her poor ass being pummeled for hours on end. Speaking of which, she thought as she reached between her legs, fishing around for the flared base of the second intruder. It popped free from her rear orifice with a wet sound that made her clit twitch again, and the woman tossed both toys into the sink, before standing up and moving under the steaming hot water, adamant in at least taking enjoyment out of that for a while.

____________________________________

The door unlocked and inside stepped Vykter. He was finally out of his usual rugged attire, opting for a microfiber-armour reinforced three-piece suit. He'd even shaved, for once. Raelyn was waiting on the floor next to the bed, sitting on her heels, hands folded neatly on her lap. That was her default position, as had been commanded by her master. She'd found the bundle of things left for her on top of the bed after she'd enjoyed her well-deserved shower. She'd dolled herself up using the make-up kit, giving herself the usual sexy look she'd always worn when trying to seduce her targets, with smoky eyes and a deep red lipstick. She'd let her raven locks flow behind her, as they naturally would, in a weak attempt to hide at least some skin from showing. Her collar had been joined by her remote-controlled cuffs, all of which would clearly designate her as a slave to anyone coming across her.

The only other items were a pair of black stiletto heels and a ridiculously short dress. Well, you could call it a dress, but it was actually two pieces of black leather travelling down her front and back, with a multitude of straps connecting the two over her shoulders and sides, from below the armpits and all the way to her hips. It left little to the imagination, as the open sides revealed the lack of underwear; it was tight enough for her nipple piercings to poke through, and short enough to give everyone an eyeful of her lower ass cheeks. She had no choice but to wear it though, as the alternative would be to walk through the most dangerous streets in the galaxy in the nude.

"You clean up nicely, 'Lyn. And that dress is making wonders for your figure." The captain remarked with a smirk.

"I could say the same about you, master." The elven woman responded, failing to keep the vitriol from flowing out of her mouth. It was rare for her to be allowed to speak, less so to not be wearing some sort of gag, but she couldn't help herself.

"Hmph, I find it quite amusing that you've yet to break completely, agent." The man laughed, before offering a hand to her. "Perhaps you'd like to wear your butt plug again?"

"I... no..." Raelyn hesitated as she made to grab the offered hand. "Please... I'll behave."

The man helped her to her feet, giving her one of his signature mischievous smiles, though he didn't force her to do anything else. Instead, taking her by the hand, he led her out of the suite and into the luxurious corridor of the hotel. One elevator ride later, the pair walked out the revolving glass doors and into the open streets of the domed city, followed closely by a squad of the captain's crew. Ecstasis was the biggest domed city ever made, though it wasn't named that until well after the uprising, when it'd fallen into the hands of the rebel forces. The once bustling forefront of colonial expansion had been turned into a heaven of lawless decadence. Casinos, hotels, restaurants and all sorts of storefronts had taken over the farmlands and fields of painstakingly grown produce.

Raelyn was quick to notice that her attire and bonds, which now had locked her wrists behind her back, didn't actually make her stand out as much as she had originally thought, as not a few steps outside their hotel, an open air bazaar was taking place. And the 'products' being sold were varied, covering more than half the galaxy in their diversity. Her heart skipped a beat, yet as she scanned the people being put to the stand, she didn't locate any of her kind. There were a few of her ancestral genetic origin race, the elven pure-bloods, but she couldn't care less for them. History had shown that they hadn't bothered to lift a finger and help her people in their misfortune, allowing them instead to be used and abused as premier sex-slaves, or worse, across time and space.

"What are we doing here, then?" The elven woman asked, not able to keep her curiosity in check. "Can I at least know?"

"I am to meet some clients here." The captain answered, surprising the elf with an honest reply. "You're just accompanying me, in case I get bored."

Raelyn thought about dropping another snide remark, but bit her tongue. The threat of the suffocating suitcase still loomed over her, keeping her from pushing it too far. She resigned to looking around her, taking in the sights; she wouldn't soon get another chance to see a place such as this. They passed by all kinds of establishments; bars, clubs and shops of all kinds. Her eyes were naturally drawn to the women dancing inside a strip club, bringing back some bittersweet memories. Then a sex shop with all kinds of weirdly shaped insertables had her slightly blushing as she imagined what they'd feel like. Once she focused forward again, she caught Vykter looking at her with a wide grin.

"See anything you like?" He teased, pinching a nipple through the stretched leather of her dress. "We could expand our repertoire of toys, if you want to. I'm sure you'd love to take most of these for a spin."

The elf blushed even deeper, stifling a moan as her sensitive nub received attention, trying to keep her composure as countless people passed them by, yet not a single one batted an eye at their interaction. Slaves were commonplace in this part of the world after all, so what difference did one more make? She took another glance at the pane of toys, imagined sensations from the ones the man was pointing at flashing through her mind, moistening her loins and making her squirm. The captain turned to face her again, his grin growing even wider.